Bilal and the Mountain Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right. She could never stay in a human village long-term and so she would have to live off the land. But eventually she would be found out. In the west outside the empire, accusations of witchcraft were common. They would take a woman, often a strange one or one who had wronged the community somehow. Their imams would invent some charge that she had caused a plague or a crop failure and she would be hanged. And this was a normal human woman. Who knew what they would do to an ork?

We traveled for several hours of silence the next day, and soon the queen's castle loomed over us. It seemed almost as if it had grown out of the stone of the cavern floor. The guards called to Karsha when she approached and they let her in. Both guards were women, and they stared wide-eyed at me when I arrived. The gates creaked open and my senses were assaulted.

In many ways, castles are similar wherever you go. Like a human castle, this one was bustling with activity. I spotted orks everywhere. There were males here too. They were shorter and much slighter than females. They were also bald-headed and had long ears and noses. Everyone stared. Karsha even had to growl at one woman who came too close. The woman snarled back, but kept her distance.

We entered the keep of the castle, which looked similarly grown out of the floor as the castle walls had. I was too nervous and shocked to speak. We dismounted, and Karsha led me by my leash to a set of double doors. "The queen will be inside here," she told me. "She speaks your language and you must always speak respectfully to her." I could see her breaking heart in her topaz eyes.

The doors opened, and we entered a room with burning braziers. The walls were lined with tapestries, mostly of Alyunan design. Other than the tapestries, the room was much more sparse than I had expected. There on a simple throne she sat. The queen. I had assumed that the queen would have been the muscled beast that Karsha was, but I was quite mistaken.

Instead of tiny braids, the queen's shining black hair hung freely down her front. She was sitting cross-legged in her throne, and I could clearly see the side of her plump thigh under her short dress. Her eyes were white as snow and seemed to burn into me. Where Karsha's skin was gray granite, the queen's was a dark basalt. She had the same tusks and wide face that Karsha did, but her features were more delicate and an expression of amusement and excitement rested there.

Even in her throne I could see that her body was all curves. Her breasts were some of the largest I had ever seen, and I could see her prominent nipples beneath the thin fabric of her dress. Her belly was plump and curved, and I could even see the clear outline of her navel. She was barefoot, as I noticed many of the other orks were, and the faint black hair on her legs shined in the light of the braziers. Karsha was right about her being beautiful.

She smiled and said something in her own language to Karsha. They spoke back and forth for a few moments, ending with a chuckle from the queen. She looked right at me, those white eyes burned me like hot coals. "What is your name, human?" She had almost no accent.

"I am Bilal, son of Balam, majesty," I replied.

"So strange your human names. Some of you named after your father, some named after your profession, some with no last name at all. Tell me how Karsha found you, BIlal, son of Balam."

I told her how I had joined the army and battled Ghostface's army and how Karsha found me in the hills. "My my, what an exciting life you've lived. She said also that you can make music and write poetry."

"Yes, majesty. Should I play you something?"

"Not now, Bilal. There will be plenty of time for that later." She said something to her guards, and they approached me. I looked back and forth nervously. "Don't worry, little cub. They will not hurt you." The female guards pulled off my tunic and then my trousers, I did not resist. My ram was out and it immediately awakened. The queen stood up and approached me.

She was even taller than Karsha. Though I could only see her from the front, I could tell her arse was quite large. Her full breasts swayed back and forth, her nipples plainly outlined in her thin dress. I was hard as the castle walls by the time she stood before me. The queen looked down at my ram, clearly pleased with what she saw. "Well, looks like you're ready to use that thing on me, aren't you?" I didn't dare look at Karsha. She took a step closer to me and I felt her breath on my face. "Answer me, human. Your ram is ready and alert. Are you ready to use it on me?"

"Yes, your majesty," it was the absolute truth. I imagined how poor Karsha must have felt seeing me like this. It would have felt like a betrayal to her, I didn't think she understood that a man could get hard without him wanting to. Also, it was much more complicated than that. I wanted to get hard. I wanted to bend this queen over and fuck her like my ram was on fire and I was putting it out inside her. Now that she was close I could smell a musky perfume, her sweat, and her breath. Like Karsha, her breath had an earthy smell. I wanted her badly.

"Pay her," the queen shouted to her minister without breaking my gaze. "And send her away. You have done good work, Karsha. I will not forget." I turned just in time to see Karsha walk out. I did not see her face. "Look at me, human!" She shouted loud enough to make me jump. Do you know why you're here?"

"Yes your majesty."

She waited a moment. "Well?"

"Umm-" I stuttered. Clearly she was enjoying this.

"Tell me, human!"

"I am here to breed with you, your majesty."

She looked down at me. "Oh is that all? My little human, you are here to be my slave." She grabbed my ram and I gasped in surprise, "This is mine now," she pumped her hand. "And so is the rest of you. You are here to give me pleasure and give me a half-human baby. You will do what I say. Human men are unruly and disobedient. You will find nothing but punishment and pain if you disobey."

"Yes, your majesty."

She grinned and shouted something to the guards. Two of them roughly grabbed me and pulled me from the throne room, "I will be there shortly, human. Be prepared." I was dragged down the hallway, stark naked, ram still stiff and flopping. They brought me to a small bedroom. It was filled with quality furniture, but everything was made in utilitarian ork style. I sat on the bed and waited, pondering my fate.

The queen was absolutely stunning, and though I was more frightened of her than I had been of Karsha at the beginning, I was ready to do whatever she wanted. I had assumed all ork women were as shy and naive as Karsha had been, but in hindsight that had been a foolish assumption. The queen knew what she wanted. No, demanded. I imagined what she would look like with her clothes off. I couldn't get any harder at this point, and I didn't dare touch my ram, since I knew I would have my rain quickly. I dreaded what would happen if I couldn't get hard for her. Although not getting hard for her voluptuous body seemed an impossibility.

It wasn't long until the door opened and she walked in. It was just her and no guards. Like Karsha had, she looked down at me. She looked at my ram, "Good, human you're still ready." She took a few steps toward me. Her fiery white eyes passed over my body, and felt myself blush. She had on the same dress as before, and I involuntarily gulped. "You're having all kinds of perverted thoughts, aren't you human?"

I couldn't meet her eyes. Her arm shot out, grabbing my neck. I could feel her claws digging into me as she looked down. "Answer me, damn you! You belong to me now and you had better learn some respect!" Her hand tightened around my throat and I reached up to grab it.

"Yes, your majesty," I managed to croak.

She didn't let go. "I could break your bones with my bare hands, you frail little wretch! You're lucky that I want to fuck you, or you would end up in the gladiator pits. You may yet end up there, if you don't learn respect." She tightened her grip on my throat. I could barely breathe. "Thank me, puny human!"

I moved my mouth, but struggled to make any sound. I managed to croak something out and she threw me to the floor. "Speak up!"

"I said thank you, your majesty." I lied there coughing and gasping.

"I don't know why I even agreed to breed with humans. You're so tiny and weak. How did I think for a moment that a half human baby would be a good idea? The problem is," she moved forward and stood over me like a massive, majestic elk. "Once a I fucked one of you I was hooked. So your weak seed may not belong with the ork people, but I guess it's too late now. Go to the dresser. There is a bottle inside. Get it."

"Yes, majesty," I gasped. I struggled to get up, still winded. Her kick was swift and painful, and I was thankful she didn't have shoes on. "Hurry up, human!" I scrambled across the floor, and finally was able to pull myself to my feet when I reached the dresser. She stood there, arms akimbo, breasts bobbing, and glaring at me. I opened the top drawer and pulled out a small bottle. "Bring it here."

I meekly handed her the bottle and she popped the cork on the top. She sniffed it and handed it back to me. With a swift motion of her hand, she unfastened her dress and it fell to the floor in a heap. She stood before me, her basalt body completely naked. She was as I imagined, and I felt a jolt of excitement through my ram. Her tits were enormous. They hung down almost to her belly button. Her nipples were black like Karsha's had been and her areolas were the size of the oranges the merchant ships brought from the western kingdoms. Her nipples themselves were bigger around than my thumb. My hands and mouth ached for those tits, and I felt my heart pound. Under her huge tits was her round belly. It stuck out, and her belly button was a horizontal crease in the center. The hair on her jade gate was a surprise to me, since she had trimmed it into what could only be described as a vertical mustache. I could see the skin between her jade gate and thighs at the side. And her thighs were as luscious as the rest of her. They were round and thick, and I wanted her to wrap them around my head as I shoved my face into her jade gate.

"Staring, human?" Her mouth twisted in a smirk. "This may be easier than I thought. You'll do what I tell you to. What are you waiting for? Use the oil."

"Yes, your majesty," I dripped a few drops on my ram. She slapped me, and I struggled not to drop the bottle. It was hot and stinging where her claws had hit. "It's not for you, fool! You're lucky you didn't drop that bottle or I would be doing a lot more than striking you. Now, do it!"

I cautiously dripped some of the oil onto her breasts. The oil flowed down, and there was a little sigh from the queen. She had that smirk again, and I supposed I had done right. My hand slowly went to her breasts, and I rubbed the oil on them. Her tits were so soft, and her nipples were already hard. I had never seen a woman with tits this big, and I kneaded and rubbed them quite a bit more than I needed to. I was fascinated by them, "Filthy human. Don't enjoy this too much. I'll break your bones if you have your rain." I spread the oil over her tits and onto her shoulders and arms. Though they looked plump, I could feel steely muscles underneath. My hand wandered down to her massive nipple, and I circled it with my finger. She sighed, but didn't do anything else. I softly pinched the nipple. "Filthy human," she softly repeated, but looked pleased.

I felt more bold and slightly twisted her nipple. Her eyelids fluttered and her breath came a bit heavier. "Well, human. It seems you aren't such the idiot you seem to be. Remember, that I get my rain first, and then you might get yours. And it always has to go in my jade gate. I don't want your filthy human rain anywhere else. And don't you dare touch my arsehole." I pulled on her nipple as I twisted it. Karsha taught me that orks have a high pain tolerance, so I could do it as hard as I wanted. "Your fingers aren't enough, human. Don't try my patience!" I leaned my head in, guessing that this was what she wanted. My tongue shot out, licking her large areola. I heard that orkish purr from deep inside her, and I knew I had made the right choice.

I closed my lips around her nipples, and her purrs continued. They intensified when I began to nibble them and then bite them. She gasped, "Gods below, human. One would think you've had an ork tit in your mouth before." I hoped she was kidding. I bit harder, and her purr raised to a growl. Then I pulled her nipple hard in my mouth, and she let out another gasping growl. "That's enough human. You will pleasure my tits more later." I pushed her tits aside and dripped more oil on her belly. As I rubbed I pinched a creamy roll of fat in my hand. There was enough to fill my entire hand, and my ram felt like it would burst from the feeling of her roll in my hand. Her soft belly jiggled as I rubbed, and she purred more in pleasure. I pushed and pinched and rubbed, enjoying her belly almost as much as I had her tits.

I moved down to her thighs, and they were almost as soft and tender as her belly, but I felt the muscles underneath like iron chains. She had fine, shining black hair here, almost the same color as her skin. She spread her legs just a bit and I rubbed the inside of her thighs. They were so soft inside. I moved up closer to her jade gate and looked up at her. On her face was that impassive smirk. I moved from her inner thighs to the skin between her thigh and the hair on her jade gate. Her hair was short, and I could see the glistening wetness and lips of her jade gate inside. I rubbed the bare skin on the outside and I maneuvered my hand to just brush the lips of her gate. Out of nowhere I was sprawled on the floor with my ear bleeding and ringing.

"How dare you, human! You will touch my jade gate when I tell you to. I will tolerate none of your perversions." My hand had gripped around the bottle instinctively when he sent me sprawling. I didn't want to be hit again for dropping it, but I also didn't want it to spill so I could no longer rub the oil on her body. My frustration, and fear were fighting a battle while my overpowering lust sat back and watched like the padisha at the gladiator games. At least my ram was still throbbing hard, and I wanted to finish so I could get a taste of her jade gate, with my ram or tongue. Hopefully both.

"I'm sorry majesty," I muttered. I moved toward her, keeping my cautious eyes on hers.

"Stop wasting my time, human. You still have work to do. Get it done before I get tired of looking at that ridiculous thing." She indicated my ram. I finished her thighs, moved down to her legs, and got her feet too. Her entire front was glistening with the oil. The shining brought out the curves, especially in her belly. I couldn't help but stare. She looked like a goddess of sex with her radiant curves. My heart pounded with the anticipation of seeing her arse and back.

I assumed she wanted me to move around to her backside rather than having her turn. And it occurred to me then that her violence and threats were having the desired effect. Part of me was angry about this, but it made something inside of me feel aroused, like when Karsha tackled me by the river. But then there was her arse, magnificent in its size and curves. It reminded me of a round orange, just as her areolas had, but much bigger. It was almost a perfect circle. I fought the overwhelming urge to lick or kiss it as I rubbed. I had to catch myself gawking at it and hurry to work on her back.

I started from the top again, pushing her long black hair aside. I had to reach up to get her shoulders. She must have been seven feet tall. Like I had felt in her arms, her neck and shoulders were thick and fat but I could feel the rippling muscles underneath. I stole gazes at her arse as I worked, and I felt my already hard ram throb with excitement. My ram accidentally brushed the side of her leg and I braced myself for another blow. But she did nothing. I moved down her back and caressed the delicious rolls of fat at her side with slick oil. Her arse was much firmer than I expected, and she had venus dimples just as Karsha had.

"Hurry up, human. You're going to stuff your filthy face in my jade gate and make me have my rain. And you had better do it right. She turned around and snatched the bottle of oil out of my hand. She frowned when she saw how little was left, "Put it by the door, human." I did as I was told.

When I turned around she was on the bed with her legs spread and her jade gate wide open in my direction. I saw the white fire of her eyes look at me from between her massive legs. "I'm ready, human. Get over here now." I came over, and leaned down next to her jade gate. I smelled that delicious, earthy aroma, but also she smelled of that musky perfume. "Do it, damn you. And I'll kick you if you foul it up, so pay attention"

So I went to work. I kissed the inside of her thighs, and though she seemed impatient, she said nothing. Likely she was enjoying the teasing. As I kissed her jade gate, I felt and heard the rumbling purr within her and I spread her lips with my fingers, "Yes, human. Put your face in it."

I started licking inside her jade gate, and she started shoving the back of my head. I could feel her claws digging in. With my lips and tongue, I pushed my way into her jade gate. She spread her legs more, tilted her hips up, and let out a shuddering breath. My tongue probed like a miner in the dark for her gem. I knew I had found it when her purr turned into a growl. "Polish that pearl, human." She pushed my face in further and her aroma filled my mouth and nose.

I tried every trick I knew. I licked circles, I sucked, I pressed on it, I even nibbled, which seemed to set her body on fire. She roared like a wildcat and shoved my face into her jade gate hard. Her claws dug into my scalp and I could feel the wetness of blood. I was so far into her jade gate I couldn't breathe and I felt a surge of panic. I ravenously chomped and sucked her pearl and her legs closed on my head. She squeezed so hard it hurt, and try as I might, I couldn't pull my face out. It seemed the only way out was through.

The queen screamed and writhed like a wild best. She mixed her language and Kashaki into an incoherent roar. My lungs screamed for air, but I kept licking. My ram was throbbing. Finally her legs and hand released and I collapsed to the floor. I gasped for breath like I had had my rain. Stars shimmered in my vision. "Get up, you worthless wretch. All you human men are alike. Weak and soft." She rose up and grabbed my arm. "I said get up!" her claws dug into my arm again. I staggered to my feet and looked up in time to see her lick the blood from her fingers. "Your blood tastes better though." She smirked sadistically. In my addled state it occurred to me that I had licked as many ork jade gates as human ones and I barely stifled a laugh.

I was still short of breath and my head hurt all over, "It's time for you to fuck me. All of your seed must go in my jade gate. All of it. If there's a drop out of place you'll pay for it." She got back on the bed on all fours. Her massive arse was in the air, round and majestic like the curve of the earth. She looked back at me, "And don't you dare even touch my arsehole or I will break your bones."

"Yes your majesty," I said between breaths. Seeing her round, fat arse in the air set my blood on fire, and I don't know if my thumping heart was due to being out of breath or due to that arse. I approached her and got on my knees on the bed, putting my hands on her arse cheeks to steady myself. I spread her cheeks and was overpowered by her delicious aroma. Her jade gate was there, hot and dripping wet. I didn't know how long I could be inside her before I had my rain. I hoped it wouldn't arouse her ire if I didn't last.