Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie looked at Jackie confused. "No Jackie, what happened over there is NOT going to happen again! Something similar, but by our rules," Marie said sternly.

Jackie said with hope, "Well some of it I would like to have happen again."

"Like what!" Marie shouted, "You sitting on me so Bill can ram his cock up my ass!"

"Well not that, but the other stuff I really liked," Jackie replied. "Besides, they tricked me into sitting on you so Bill could fuck your ass!"

Marie raised her hand and Stan was afraid that Marie might slap Jackie and that would ruin the dynamic. Stan calmly said, "Ladies please, sit down so we can talk," but Marie was starting to launch again into Jackie being a slut and her getting her ass fucked too hard. "Goddamn it, I said sit!"

Stan's alpha male voice shook the room and both Marie and Jackie sat down in a huff. In a now calm voice, Stan started to speak, "First of all, no woman set's rules for me." Marie lurched forward to respond, but Stan just held up a hand to silence her, stopping her in her tracks. "And as for the ground rules for next time, ladies, Bill and I have discussed this; and while we both agree we just had the most incredible sexual experience we have ever had, we also know it cannot happen again."

Stan leaned back in his chair and said nothing else. I realized what Stan was doing, now was not the time for him to speak, but to watch the reaction from the girls.

Jackie broke first, she had a stunned look on her face. "But, but, but... I liked it! If Marie can't handle it she doesn't have to do it, but I LOVED IT!" Jackie said almost in tears now. "And what about Jean, we still have to train Jean!"

Marie just glared at Jackie, "I can handle it! And I liked it, too. Well most of it, I mean when I say rules I just mean a few things, like when I say NO I mean no."

"Marie," Stan started, "what we did over there, pointing towards the bed, was SEX, was FUCKING! Hot, horny fucking. We were not making love, we are consenting adults looking to have the hardest, wildest sex we can, with two hot women.

"Marie, the word 'no' isn't used when I fuck a woman. If she does not want to have sex with me, that is her decision; but she should know she is going to have the sexual experience of her life! 'Yes!' rules the day for me, not 'no!' It takes a woman to handle what I do, not a girl."

Marie looked like she could tear up now, as she looked at me. "Are you of the same opinion, Bill?" Marie asked hoping I would not agree with Stan.

"Yes, Marie, I am." Although Marie was hoping for a different answer, I noticed a gleam in Jackie's eyes, and she was on board if we could sway Marie. It was now my turn to advance our plan. "Marie, Jackie, please... you both need to understand the problem is on this side of the table," I said, pausing as if trying to find the words to explain.

"You are both so FUCKING HOT! You turn Stan and me into more animal than man." I continued in a stern tone, "Words like 'no' do not register in our minds when we are fucking you. My God Marie, don't you realize how sexy your body is? Your ass is world-class, and when I had it before me for the taking, I fucking took it and I would do it again. It is taking all the restraint I have not to drag your ass back over to that bed and fuck you right now."

Marie, both blushed and pulled back in fear at the prospect; she knew I wanted to fuck her ass again but she was so damn sore.

She tried to laugh it off, saying "Oh Bill, I am in my forties; are you telling me I still drive men crazy and to that state of desire?"

"Fuck, yes you do!" Stan said coming back into the conversation, "Marie I have fucked some of the hottest women in Ames, and for that matter around the world, and you are as hot as any of them! I mean Jesus, how big are your tits? An F cup or a G, and your ass, does it measure north of forty inches?"

Marie just nodded and whispered, "44 inches."

"Really!" Jackie said amazed, and again Marie just nodded overwhelmed with the attention. "What the hell did you expect Marie, Bill had to pound your ass; he is a man after all."

"And you," Stan said, turning to Jackie, "you are as much to blame, getting your tits done, what are you now, a double-D?"

"Well," Jackie said, embarrassed, "more like a double-E."

Stan continued, it was like an interrogation. "With a pretty face, a great ass, and you can take a man's fist up your cunt to the elbow and still be tight as hell the next time you fuck! Jesus Christ! What did you expect!"

"Well, we were just trying to please you, boys," Marie said defensively.

"Oh really, please or tease!" Stan countered with a wry laugh.

"Look," Marie fired back, "you fucked our brains out, so don't throw around a cock tease accusation, mister."

"You're right," Stan said, "you are not cock teases."

Marie and Jackie were both beaming now. Marie had even forgotten why she was angry in the first place, how could she be mad at her son-in-law for railing her ass? He could not help himself, she was simply too sexy for him to control his urges. Marie was about to say let's move on and she would try and not say no to anything the boys wanted.

"But..." Stan said with a drawn-out pause, "you see Bill and I have some concerns about the issue of safety, and health."

Marie and Jackie both giggled now. "Boys we are not going to get pregnant," Jackie said.

"Yes, boys," Marie added, "my ass will be sore for a day or two, but then I will be fine. How about your pussy, Jackie?"

"The same," she giggled, "I think I could be fisted again right now!"

"Oh to be young," Marie reminisced with a laugh; but Stan still had a serious demeanor, "What is it, Stan?" Marie asked, "Are you boys thinking about doing something even more dangerous?"

Jackie perked up, ever-horny as she wondered what it could be.

"Well no Marie, at least nothing that comes to mind," Stan answered.

"Well, then what is it!" Marie asked worried now.

"When Bill was pounding away at your ass, Marie, I have never, ever seen a guy fuck that hard in my whole life."

"Yes, I know. I was there," she winked at me, "so what?"

I sheepishly said, "Umm Marie, I couldn't stop. I knew it must have hurt, how hard I was fucking you... but I just couldn't stop."

"Oh Bill, sweetie," Marie said, "it hurt at first, but then it felt great."

I said, "Thank God I finally came, because when I collapsed and rolled off you, my heart was pounding like a drum, and my vision was blurry; I felt like I was going to have a heart attack!"

Both Marie and Jackie gasped and looked at each other, they never knew they could so arouse a man that he might fuck himself to death! Jackie looked at Marie in shock, pointed a finger at her, and said, "You! You nearly fucked Bill to death!"

Marie jumped to her feet, very angry. "It was YOU! You goaded him into fucking my ass, he was doing just fine in my pussy and I could tell I had him this close to shooting his load," she said holding up her two fingers.

Jackie pointed right back, "You were just being selfish! You knew I wanted Stan to double fist me, and that's why you didn't want Bill to fuck your ass. You sway your big ass all over town because you know all the men stare at your ass and not at mine! But when it comes time for Bill to get his shot, you won't let him, just to spite me! You just met Stan today, and he got a ride; but you deny your own son-in-law!"

Stan and I were incredibly turned on watching this catfight rage on; but, we also knew it could ruin our plans, so we had to break it up. Stan took action now and stood up saying, "Ladies, please! Please settle down. In the coming weeks, Bill and I will fuck your asses and fist you, all you want."

Oddly, that calmed the moment, and both sat down. My appreciation of Stan's skills grew even more.

Marie looked frightened, had she nearly fucked her son-in-law to death. Marie said, "Bill, honey, you were a college football player, you have never had any heart problems, how can this be? Jean has never said anything to me about this."

"Marie," I said, "Jean did not say anything because I never had any health issues. It's just when I was fucking you, I had such an overpowering urge to drive my cock into you as hard and as deep as I could, I just couldn't stop!"

Both ladies started to squirm in their seats now, as they were so aroused by my story.

Stan said, "Let me explain. Marie, Jackie, you need to understand male biology. Women, especially sexy, slutty women like you, cause a man's testosterone level to jump, surely you noticed how hard Bill's cock was."

"Oh God, yes! I felt it," Marie exclaimed, "I thought he was going to push out the other side of me."

Jackie added, "Yes I did, too; both of your cocks were like steel, but that is a good thing right, I mean you want to fuck us."

Stan said, "Yes Jackie! We very much want to fuck you, and that is why our hearts are pumping blood to our cocks! So our heart rate goes up and our blood pressure goes up! Our logical minds turn off, and we just want to fuck you... to breed you."

Both ladies gasped and pulled back, blushing.

"Oh, God!" Marie exclaimed, and looked at Jackie, "What did we nearly do!" Marie turned back to me, "Billy, you feel okay now, don't you? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Stan was having a hard time keeping his composure, but he kept a serious look on his face.

"Marie, I feel fine now," I said.

Stan continued his explanation, "You see ladies, when Bill came and pumped his load in Marie's ass, that lowered his T-level, so his heart rate returned to normal."

"So all is fine then," Marie said looking relieved.

"ALL IS FINE?!" Stan shouted sarcastically, as he was going for the win now. He leaned forward and pointed his finger right in Marie's face. "Are you going to make the call to his wife and tell her you fucked Bill to death! Are you?" he said turning to Jackie so quickly, it startled her.

"Oh God no, I could never make that call," Marie said.

"Me, either," Jackie added.

"How are you Stan, are you okay?" a now concerned Marie asked, "You fucked my ass pretty hard, as well."

"Yes, Marie, I am fine; and thank you for asking. You see, I have learned when to cum, how to bring my T-level back down, and be safe. In fact, learning to do that is key for a man's health, but Bill needs to work on that skill. He is still controlled by his lust for you, he just thinks 'fuck her hard,' and nothing else; so you need to help develop his skills, or he could be risking his life!"

Jackie looked at Marie and then at Stan. "How can we develop our skills when you and Bill just do whatever you want to us. I mean Bill started fisting me, and then you started fisting me. You fucked Marie's ass Stan, and then Bill fucked Marie's ass."

"Yes, and that was great," Stan said to Jackie, "but what you ladies need to remember is that making us cum keeps us healthy, and keeping it hot and slutty makes us cum!"

"Oh! I get it now, so that is why we can't ever say no! So you guys can cum when you need to!" Jackie exclaimed, and looked to Marie, "See Marie, that's why we can't say no!"

Marie looked at me with a worried expression. Marie said, "Oh my God! I know Jean does not understand any of this! That girl lives to say no."

"She gets that from mom," Jackie giggled, "I was always the bad girl to Jean's good girl."

"Bill, are you safe with her? Should you go to the Arctic with her, before we can train her?"

It took all of the effort Stan could muster to keep his poker face, "Well, Marie, you are correct. Bill is taking a degree of risk by going to the Arctic before we can complete Jean's slut training, so we just need to do the best we can between now and then."

"So, what is our next step?" Jackie asked, very eager to begin.

Stan paused and then said, "Well, if we are going to do this, that is, to stay on our plan to slutty up Jean, and to train Bill to know when he should cum, so as not to have a heart attack; we need to know you two are fully committed, that you will not say no! That you will fuck us when we want, where we want, any way we want with no questions asked; and never ever tell us no."

"So we are your sex slaves then; your sluts to use when you want, however you want?" Jackie asked.

"Yes!" Stan replied, and then continued, "Marie, Jackie, if this seems too complicated to you, with Jean being your sister, Jackie, and Bill, your brother-in-law; and Marie, you fucking your son-in-law; I know a couple of women, trophy wives of old professors, that would jump at this chance. They would even pay me and Bill, and would love the chance to turn Jean into a slut."

Marie leapt to her feet in anger! Jackie looked completely deflated and stunned. Marie then launched, "If you think for one minute I am going to let some bimbo slut wife of an old professor train my Billy how to fuck without killing himself, and train my Jean to be a slut like Jackie and me, you have another thing coming!"

Marie then slapped her ass and grabbed Jackie's boobs, "You have all the women you need right here to get this job done!"

"Well," said Jackie, said turning to Marie, "I'm on board. We need to do it to save Bill; we need to do it to help Jean; and these guys are going to fuck us silly in the process. Are you in, Marie?"

Marie smiled and said, "How can a girl say no to that!"

"Or ever," Jackie said with a laugh.

"Girls, we appreciate you wanting to help, but how do we know you mean it; not just now, but next week, next month, hell, next year?!" Stan asked.

Jackie turned to Marie, "We have to prove ourselves, Marie."

"But how?" Marie asked.

The girls had the cutest puzzled looks on their faces. Then Jackie beckoned Marie close and started to whisper in her ear; and then pointed to Stan. I could make out the words, 'it's his turn.' Marie shook her head no, and whispered back, 'he is too fucking big!'

Stan leaned over and whispered to me, "What are they up to?"

"I don't know," I replied, "but, I bet we will like it."

Then Jackie stood up and jerked Marie to her feet. Marie reached back to rub her sore ass bothered by the sudden movement of standing up. Jackie took her by the arm and led her several feet away.

I leaned over to Stan and whispered, "Where did you come up with 'Bill's life is at stake if you don't fuck him,' that is gold, man."

Stan just smiled and said, "It is a gift, my man."

"You know Stan," I whispered leaning close, so the girls couldn't hear me. "Marie has never called me Billy before."

Stan whispered back, "That's when I knew we won. Going forward, she is not just going to fuck us because she is slutty; she is going to fuck you to protect you. You have it made now, Bill. Dude, neither one of them is wearing panties under their skirt."

I whispered back, "Oh fuck, dude, you're right; they aren't."

Jackie was getting very animated now, and loud enough that Bill could make out part of what she was saying as she scolded Marie.

"Look you have to do this! Do it for Jean, do it for Bill's life for Christ's sake, or you and that big ass of yours are going to kill him!"

Marie, sniffed like she was crying, wiped away a tear, and said, "Okay! I will do it!"

Jackie beamed and held Marie's hand as they returned to the table. "Stan, Marie has something she would like to say to you, since it is only fair for you to go next."

Stan and I just looked at each other pondering what it could be?

Marie looked Stan in the eyes and said in a quivering voice, "Stan would you fuck my ass with your big black cock?! Marie then hiked up her skirt, spread her legs, and leaned across the table presenting herself for Stan. For his part, Stan moved around the table to admire Marie's ass from behind, her asshole still gaping and a little red from the pounding from me.

I stood up and said to Stan, "Her ass has got to be sore as hell, are you sure you should fuck her for a third time?"

Marie made a little 'ah' sound, looked up at me, and smiled; pleased that I was concerned even though I was the main reason her ass felt the way it did.

"This will prove how committed we are," Jackie said.

"I will try to go easy Marie," Stan said moving closer behind her now, and grasping her huge 44-inch ass. He first slid his cock into her still very wet pussy. "Let's lube this cock up a bit before we fuck Marie's big ass again. Hey Bill, everyone can see you sporting a hard cock yourself; slide that in Marie's mouth while I fuck her. Tell him Marie, tell him to stick his cock in your mouth."

Marie looked up at me her eyes watering a bit, "Bill, please put your cock in my mouth so I can suck it while Stan fucks me!"

Marie smiled up at me and gave me a wink, as she sucked softly on my hard cock. I knew this further confirmed she was on board. Little did I know what was about to play out.

Stan felt Marie's pussy start to already spasm around his cock, as he thrust into her a bit harder now. He planned to fuck her pussy until he was close to cumming, and then enter her ass to drop his load, not wanting to totally destroy Marie's ass. The fucking Stan was giving her was starting to build up to an orgasm for Marie, and she was becoming more aroused and less scared.

Marie looked up at me pulling my cock from her throat, "How does that feel, baby?"

"Oh, God! Marie, it feels great!"

She smiled, "Don't have a heart attack on me now," she said with a wink.

"I will try, Marie," I replied with a smile.

"You know I can taste my ass on your cock, Bill," Marie said. "You haven't washed it since you fucked my ass, have you."

"Oh Jesus, Marie, I am sorry. It hadn't even occurred to me,"

"Oh that's okay, Billy," Marie replied, "I kinda like it," and with a wink, Marie took my cock deep down her throat as Stan fucked her.

Stan heard what Marie said, "Jesus, Marie, that is so fucking hot." Stan picked up the pace and nearly dumped his load in her pussy, and not her ass.

I was hoping Stan would cum in Marie's pussy, hoping he would out of concern for Marie's ass. I whispered to Marie, "Rub your clit and cum on Stan's cock, and maybe that will spare your ass."

"Oh, baby," Marie said looking up at me with a bright look in her eyes, "I want that big black cock in my ass now, I want him in there for you."

Jackie had been watching the us fuck Marie on the table, while she fingered herself.

"Jackie," Stan commanded, "come over here and kneel by me." Jackie came over and dropped to her knees, her face just inches from Marie's gaping pussy as Stan plunged his cock into her. Stan now pulled his wet cock from Marie's cunt and turned to Jackie, "Suck Marie's cum off my cock." Jackie hesitated. "DO IT" Stan ordered. It was time to test Jackie, as well as Marie. She hesitated at first, then licked his cock clean of Marie's pussy juices; Stan slid back into Marie's pussy and fucked her some more.

"Hey!" Jackie said, "I forgot I have some KY in my purse." She scurried over to get it. Marie shuddered, for she knew this meant the ass fucking was about to start. Stan felt her pussy tighten around his cock, as if her pussy was trying to spare her ass another fucking. Jackie returned with the jelly.

Stan said, "Lube me up, Jackie." Jackie dropped to her knees popped the top and applied several gobs to Stan's throbbing cock.

"It's cherry flavored," Jackie said with a giggle, licking her fingers.

"Let's do what we can to help Marie out, Jackie; put some KY on your fingers and lube up the inside of Marie's ass."

Marie took my cock from her mouth, and said, "That's okay, just fuck me."

Stan could tell Marie didn't want Jackie putting her fingers in her ass. I knew by the look on Stan's face, he did not like what Marie had said. Stan smacked Marie's ass hard, the slap leaving a red handprint.

"That sounded like a 'no', Marie; we don't use that word, do we."