Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie just whimpered and said, "We don't say the word 'no'."

I leaned down to whisper to Marie, "Just suck my cock, babe; and let Stan and Jackie do what they want."

Jackie slid two fingers in Marie's ass with ease, it was not gaping open now, but it easily opened for her two fingers. "Oh God, she feels great, so warm," Jackie said, very turned on by fingering Marie's glorious ass.

Stan said, "That's good Jackie; Marie, I am going to fuck your ass now. I will try and go slow, but I will fuck your ass. If it starts to hurt, let me know, I will keep going; but let me know."

Marie pulled my cock from her mouth glanced back at Stan, and said, "Don't you worry about me, I can take it; just don't you have a stroke on me with your cock buried in my ass."

"Bill, if she starts to struggle, help her, and reassure her; but keep her on this table," Stan said. He then pressed his well-lubed cock against Marie's ass and it opened so much easier than before, it was hard to describe. "Bill, you really loosened her up for me."

"It is all about teamwork," I said.

Marie laughed around my cock at that comment, and the fact she was so loose now meant that Stan's cock did not hurt as much, and the cooling KY jelly made her feel better.

Stan kept pushing until he bottomed out balls deep in Marie's ass. When he was in that far, Marie felt a twinge and started to rise; but, I held her still, she sucked my cock even harder now. Stan was just enjoying the moment, as Marie was not nearly as tight; but her ass was now hot from all the fucking, and it felt very warm to Stan's cock. Stan pulled out and then all the way back in, fast strokes then slow, he was playing now as Marie just moaned softly.

Stan pulled back, easing his now shiny cock free of Marie's ass, as Jackie stared into Marie's now gaping ass. She could see several inches inside, very pink, and shiny, and smooth. Stan tapped Jackie's shoulder to turn her attention away from Marie's ass. Stan's throbbing cock was in her face now, fresh from the depths of Marie's ass. "Suck my cock, Jackie!" Stan said.

Jackie stuttered, "Nnah..." stopping herself before she uttered the word, 'no.'

Stan grabbed his cock by the base and slapped Jackie's face with it. Not that it hurt, but it surprised her, getting her attention.

Marie pulled off my cock and said, "Do it, Jackie. I sucked my ass off of Bill's cock, so you can suck my ass off of Stan's."

Slowly, Jackie licked across the tip of Stan's cock.

"More," Stan urged.

Jackie gagged a little and took in several inches, then she realized that it just tasted like cherry KY, and she sucked it all clean; another breakthrough Stan thought.

Stan turned and thrust back into Marie's ass harder this time.

"Uhh!" Marie groaned around my cock. Stan was working on a plan and he needed to create a sensation in Marie's ass that he was filling her with cock. He slid in all the way and motioned for Jackie to stand.

Jackie standing, had to lean up on her toes to be near Stan's lips.

Stan whispered, "Lube up your hand and wrist, up to your elbow. I am going to pull out again and say, 'suck me off Jackie.' Marie will be expecting my cock to go back in her ass; but it is going to be your hand, not my cock. Go slow, but don't stop 'til I tell you to."

Jackie was quivering with excitement, "Really, I can fist Marie's ass?"

"Shh! Yes," Stan said quietly, as he stroked in and out of Marie's ass, then pulled out. Stan was speaking for effect now, "Suck it clean, bitch," and to his surprise, Jackie sucked his cock down in a flash. Marie chuckled around my cock, happy that Jackie was cleaning Stan's cock fresh from her ass. Stan held up four fingers and shaped them like a cock, to give Jackie the idea of how to start. She caught on that the plan was to fuck Marie's ass like it was Stan's cock, and move her hand ever deeper into Marie's ass.

Stan grabbed Marie's hips and pulled her back an inch or two. "Okay, Marie," Stan started, "this is the final stage of your ass fucking. Then we can all go home and get some well-needed rest." Stan nodded to Jackie and Jackie speared her four fingers a couple of inches into Marie's ass, which easily opened for her. Jackie realized it was just as easy to fist Marie's standing up so she stood holding her four fingers in Marie's ass still for the moment.

I could barely believe my eyes watching the beautiful Marie sucking my cock and adjusting to what she thought was the re-insertion of Stan's big cock, not seeming in any distress, and very much enjoying herself.

It is hard to describe watching the beautiful Jackie start to ease her hand into my mother-in-law's ass, my very own sister-in-law fisting the ass of her stepmother, as Marie thinks it is Stan fucking her... wild!!!

Stan leaned down and whispered, "Go in an inch further and hold for a moment."

"Oh, fuck bitch, your ass is getting tighter, it feels like you're grabbing me." Stan said carrying on the charade, that it was his cock in Marie, and not Jackie's hand.

Marie moans in the affirmative around my cock. I looked at Stan and mouthed, "What the fuck!" I could see it was Jackie's hand in Marie's ass and not Stan's cock!

"Even deeper than before," Stan whispered.

"We are fisting her huge ass," Jackie whispered to Stan, "it's like her ass is jerking me off; she is gripping my fingers."

"I know, baby," Stan whispered back. Now Jackie pulls back several inches and slides back in. Stan tells her, "Do that three more times." Jackie was stroking in and out of Marie's ass in a fucking motion just like a cock would do. Marie was starting to feel an orgasm building, the cool KY easing the pain. It just felt great to her now.

Stan said, "Oh fuck, Marie, your ass is so fucking tight!" Jackie giggled. Stan looked down and could see Jackie had reached the point of her knuckles. Stan whispered, "Fold your thumb to your palm and make your fist as small as possible, then start pushing, when you meet resistance pull back and then push again."

Stan watched as Marie's asshole stretched and relaxed, stretched and relaxed. Stan looked at me giving me the thumbs-up sign with a big grin. Damn, I wish I could see that, as Marie's sucking of my cock grew more intense now.

Every time her ass stretched, Stan would say, "Oh fuck, your ass is so great! Jesus Marie, you are incredible," Stan said as Marie pulled her mouth off my cock and started to turn towards Stan. He gave me that look of panic, so I moved my hands to run through her hair causing her to look back at my cock.

"Oh God! you fucking my ass feels great, Stan," Marie enthused, "it feels even bigger than before; but be careful baby, watch your heart rate," as she started sucking me off again.

At that moment, my appreciation of Marie grew even more. Although Jean's stepmother, Marie, had similar traits to those of Jean, here she is with Jackie fisting her ass, and she is concerned for Stan. I knew then that it might just work, that sometime in the future, this scene could play out with Jean in the position Marie currently is in. WOW. I just about shot my load when that thought ran through my mind. Finally, on the seventh try, Jackie's entire hand passed through Marie's sphincter to inside where there was much more room. Marie shuddered and I noticed her hands gripping the table tight, but her sucking of my cock was the same, she had incredible focus.

"I'm in," Jackie whispered.

Stan reached down and patted her ass, "Good girl, Jackie."

"Oh God, Marie, you feel so fuckin' great!" Stan almost cheered, wanting to keep Marie's focus high.

Marie pulled off my cock and grunted out a reply, "I know how you boys love fucking my ass."

The girls do, too; I thought to myself watching Jackie glow with excitement. I could not help but think of Marie fisting Jackie's ass in the future.

Stan whispered to Jackie, "Now move back and forth slowly," as Marie's breathing got very shallow and she let my cock fall free from her lips. Marie's eyes were closed now and her breathing shallow, like in a trance. Stan reached for the tube and applied more to Jackie's wrist and forearm. Since he had been silent for a moment, Stan loudly said, "Oh fuck, bitch; I can feel you cumming!!!"

Jackie looked up with an intense expression, "Oh God, she is, I can feel it!" Jackie's breathing was in short gasps, Stan realized she was cumming from the erotic nature of it all.

"Hold your hand still," Stan instructed Jackie, "I will pull her back on you." Stan grabbed even tighter on Marie's hips and pulled her several more inches back onto Jackie's wrist, then pushed her back off Jackie's hand.

"Oh fuck Marie, I can't help but fuck your ass as hard as I can!" Marie just moaned and nodded, lost in her orgasm-induced trance. Stan pulled her back even farther this time, 'til she was halfway up Jackie's forearm. Marie had long since given up on sucking my cock and curiosity had the better of me, I just had to go to the other side of the table and watch Jackie fist Marie's glorious ass.

"Oh, God! Oh God!" Marie screamed as she had yet another orgasm, "Fuck me!!!" Stan pulled her back hard on Jackie's forearm three more times. On the third time, Marie's ass bumped against Jackie's bicep because Jackie was now in Marie up to her elbow.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Marie screamed, "That feels so fucking good!"

Stan slowly pushed Marie forward until she was back to Jackie's wrist, then he slowly pulled her back again to Jackie's elbow. Marie was shuddering and shaking now. Stan whispered to me, "Bill, lube up Jackie's arm some more." I squirted some more lube on Jackie's forearm when she pulled back out. The lube was cool, but I could feel the heat radiating from Jackie's forearm warmed by Marie's ass.

Stan said, "Go ahead and lube further up her arm above her elbow, just in case."

Marie was lying across the table, her huge boobs flattened by her weight spreading out on either side. Despite her huge tits and ass, Marie still had a narrow waist, my God, she is hot for a woman in her forties, I thought; I won the mother-in-law jackpot!

Marie yelled out, "Oh fuck!!! I am cumming again!" As she started to rise from the table, Stan urgently nodded to me to get back to my post. If Marie turned around, we would all be busted! I wrapped my arms tight around her and felt her shudder.

Stan whispered to me, "Three more times," to let me know he was about to finish.

Stan whispered to Jackie, "Brace yourself." Jackie placed her other hand behind her elbow and spread her legs wide. "Ready?" Stan whispered to Jackie, she nodded in eager anticipation. "Oh fuck bitch! I am going to cum!" Stan shouted.

"Thank God!" Marie moaned, "Cum in me, Stan. Finish it! Dump your load in my ass!"

Stan grabbed her waist and pulled back with all his might.

"Ughhhhh!!!" is the sound that escaped Marie's shuddering frame as the table shook, "Oh please, Stan, please stop!"

"I'm close Marie, I'm so close." Stan yanked again harder, as one end of the table lifted off the floor, and Jackie's arm went straight into Marie's ass; halfway up her bicep was in Marie's ass now!

"Keep your arm straight now Jackie, we will see how far we can go."

"Oh!!! I am cumming!" Stan bellowed as he pulled Marie back, she slid quickly up Jackie's forearm, past the bump of her elbow, and came to a stop in the middle of Jackie's bicep again, closer now to her shoulder than her elbow. Stan had seen this in a fisting movie, but never in real life.

I held Marie tight, "Oh Bill, hold me," she cried, "I am cumming so hard!" I held tight to Marie, but she rose up with such force that she and Jackie toppled back to the floor!

"Oh, fuck!" I shouted and ran around the table.

Jackie's arm was in Marie's ass nearly up to her shoulder. Jackie now was shaking from an orgasm, she whispered, "I'm stuck, I can't pull out!"

Stan moved on top of Marie to hold her tight, as she was spasming through a powerful orgasm. I quickly grabbed the part of Jackie's arm not in Marie's ass, and the two of us together managed to pull her free.

Jackie was shaking nearly as much as Marie, her eyes ablaze, she pushed me aside and started thrusting her hand back into Marie's ass! Which has gaped wide nearly to the size of a baseball.

"Hold Jackie!" Stan shouted, "hold her back." It took all of my strength to pull Jackie away from Marie; it was like she was possessed.

"Steady, Jackie," I whispered, and was slowly able to calm her down.

Stan, meanwhile, rolled Marie over to a prone position and thrust his cock back into her ass; he knew she could not stop cold turkey. When he slid his cock in he could barely feel Marie around his cock. Then, ever so slowly, she closed and tighten around him. He didn't thrust at all, he knew she just needed him to be inside her. For the next five minutes, Jackie and I watched Stan gently talk to Marie, and tell her how great she did. As he felt her tighten more around his cock, he started to fuck her again. She just nodded, indicating it was okay.

Stan had not cum yet, and desperately needed to. In five strokes, he dumped his load in Marie's ass, and pulled out.

"Oh, Stan," Marie said as she rolled over onto her back, "I have never been fucked like that." I stepped closer to help Stan get Marie to her feet. Her hair was matted and she was drenched in sweat; she just glowed with sexuality.

Acting offended, I said, "Surely, he wasn't as good as I was." Marie kissed me and said, "You were both great." She pointed her finger at me, "But a little rough, mister," she said with a smile. "The fucking Stan just gave me, my God; it felt more like an arm fucking me than a cock!"

Just then, Jackie started to speak; but Stan cut her off, wanting to maintain our secret, at least for now.

"Hey!" Stan said, "what would you ladies say to going out to eat, our treat! Any restaurant you want."

"Oh God, yes," Marie said, "we have worked up an appetite."

"I guess that is what having your brains fucked out does," Jackie said with a laugh.

Then Jackie and Marie slipped on their shoes and headed for the door. I turned to Stan and said, "Stan, what just happened here? I had no idea something like this was even possible!"

"It is possible, Bill; but it is very rare. Finding two super sluts as hot as Marie and Jackie, they are a rare find; but I like to think that a super slut is inside of all women just waiting to break free, waiting for a man like you or me to release it."

"Stan," I asked, "can we make my wife, Jean, into a super slut?"

"God, I hope so, after having seen her picture; but she has her slut mode-locked tight," Stan said.

"But with all four of us on the case, I think we will have a shot. Maybe the real question is, can you handle it? Can you watch me pound Jean's ass 'til she screams? Can you watch Jackie's fist fuck your wife's ass because I can tell you that Jackie will want to do it."

I paused, "You know if you had asked me that question yesterday, I would have said, 'no'; but watching the way Marie had such an orgasm from being fisted, and wanting to see my Jean do that; now I would say, 'hell yes!'"

Stan looked very proud, "You have made great progress, my friend," Stan said, and shook my hand, "We are Eskimo brothers now!" No games this time, just a handshake between two friends.

The End.