Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordi then played the foreign student card and replied, "But, of course, I am a passionate Spaniard, I love all beautiful women!"

"She is a beautiful woman, Jordi," I said, wanting to lower any tension in the room, "as are Marie and Jackie; so, we are well stocked with great pussy, here."

Jordi, choked on his drink with my comment, and Stan had a deep laugh, "Indeed, we are; indeed, we are." Stan continued, "You see Jordi, part of the reason I am here today, has to do with the fact that Jean is out of town. We are planning a surprise of sorts for her, and we can discuss it better when she is not here."

"Oh, I see," Jordi said. "Like a surprise party?"

"Well, yes in a way, a kind of coming-out party," Stan explained.

"Well, I love parties," Jordi replied. "Is there any way I can help?"

I glanced at Stan, and I could tell the conversation was about to make a pointed turn.

"Perhaps. You see, this is a very unique project Bill and I are working on, and as such, may require some unique skills," Stan said. "Earlier, Jordi, when you mentioned you had helped with casting on the movies you were in, were you just assisting the producers on the porn set, or were you also performing?"

It was then that I nearly choked on my sangria, as Stan got straight to the point.

But, Jordi remained calm. "As a performer mainly. It is not something I talk about much here in Iowa because of how porn actors are viewed here. In Europe, there is no stigma. Stars like Rocco Siffredi and Jordi El, are just thought of as stars; but here in the States, it is different so I keep that on the down-low."

"Have you done any other kind of work in the sex industry?" Stan asked.

I wondered where Stan was going with this next question; but, as Jordi responded to the question, I then knew why.

"Oh yes, I have worked as a, I think the word in the States is, gigolo. I am hired by older men who like to watch their wives get fucked. These older men favor younger-looking guys like myself, and they pay well, very well. I think they really like to watch their wives getting fucked so they can relive their youth."

"Have you ever had any husbands get angry or jealous, as you fuck their wives?" I asked.

"On occasion, yes; but, I believe that was because it was their first time. Most of the time, I am fucking wives that have been fucked many times before by professionals like myself, so they are great to work with."

"So Bill," Jordi asked, "are you the jealous type? Would you get angry watching your wife have an orgasm while she is fucking another man?"

Stan thought to himself, damn the kid is quick on the uptake.

"No," I replied, "I am not the jealous type; but then again, Jean has never fucked another man."

Stan now continued with his questioning. "So, Jordi, how would you describe the difference between sex on a porn set and sex with a married woman you are hired to fuck?"

Jordi answered, "Sex with a married woman is more passionate. They give themselves to you to be fucked--they want the full experience; and they are not only trying to please me, they are trying to please their husbands, as well. On the whole, these couples very much are in love with each other. Wifey is a hot 36-year-old for example, and the husband might be 70; so it brings enjoyment to both of them. Since the husband hired me, he feels in control; and the wife can fully enjoy herself because she is not cheating on her husband--he is right there, and sometimes he even joins in and both of us fuck the wife; that is always a hot scenario.

"And Bill, I, of course, would fuck Jean at no charge because she is so hot and you are a friend."

Stan and I were both blown away by how detailed and matter of fact Jordi was in his description; he was not exaggerating, but just relaying to us his adventures.

"So how is it different on the porn set?" Stan asked.

"On the porn set, it is more business-like. I mean, you have a crew filming, a sound guy, a script of sorts, and the sex is great; but there is pressure on the guy, to not only get an erection, but keeping it through the shoot. The woman, in many ways, is there to provide the holes for us to fuck," Jordi said, with a laugh.

"Many of the women are incredibly hot and they are up for anything; especially, when we shoot the harder Euro-style porn, as you would see on Herlimit or Legalporno type of sites. Lots of DP action and double anal, gangbang and airtight scenes; sometimes slapping the girl, many of the hardcore girls ask for that, slapping their ass 'til it is red while you fuck them as hard as you can. Just about anything you can think of, including, two girls fisting each other and then the guys fucking them, and even peeing in the woman's mouth or ass or gaping pussy."

I was amazed at the detail of the scenes Jordi was describing.

"Whoa, wait a minute. I have seen a golden shower scene where the girl is kneeling or laying down and a guy pees on her and sometimes her mouth is open; but, you mean, they do scenes where they piss in the girl's ass?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes," Jordi said, "usually it is a gaping scene where several guys have been fucking her ass and pulling out, and her ass is wide open and they piss in her asshole; same with a pissing in pussy scene, if she is gaped open or just when the guy's cock is fucking her, they let go with a stream of urine while in her ass or pussy."

Now, Stan joined in the conversation, "Yep, I've seen it. One of the wilder scenes I have ever watched, where the girl had an incredible orgasm while the guy was balls deep in her pussy, and he started to piss. She came like crazy and when he pulled out, it just gushes out; her orgasm was so intense, she was screaming for more cock."

"Si," Jordi said, "the force of the urine stream against her cervix while the guy is fucking her, will send them off! But, of course, it is like any genre, some women never do those scenes and others love it so much, they do it all the time.

"So have you done a scene like that?" I asked, excited by this whole new genre I had never known existed.

"Yes, I have done three wet scenes, they were all great. One was with an American actress that came over to shoot some Euro-porn. She had huge tits and a huge ass, I was balls deep in her ass and she had taken three guys already and was gaped wide open and she asked me to piss in her ass. I pulled out so that the camera could catch the stream of pee shooting into her, then I thrust my cock back in. She came like crazy, and I had to struggle to hold her in place. She loved it, it was my first time, and it was fantastic; but it is harder than you might think. The guys would drink lots of water before the scene, and you really have to start the scene needing to take a piss to do it right; when your cock is really hard, it can be hard to take a piss.

"The other scene I shot was with a hot blond Russian, who resembles your wife. She was always shooting wet scenes. In this scene, she was blowing a guy, while two other guys on either side of her are holding her legs straight up in the air and spread wide. I am fucking her as hard as I can, then I go in her all the way and start to piss. I had drunk lots of water before the scene and a couple of red bulls. She came so hard, that if the two guys were not there to hold her legs, she would have fallen off the couch. I must have pissed for three minutes or more, as I stopped fucking her and pushed my cock in her as deep as I could. She had given me instructions before the scene of how she likes it; the urine stream hits right at her cervix and causes the most intense orgasm. You can feel the pressure build around your cock as you fill her up with your piss; when you pull out, it gushes all over. Needless to say, we either put down a plastic sheet or work on a vinyl couch that can be wiped down by the crew when we are done.

"Then the guys rotate and everyone gets a turn peeing in her. Usually, at least one guy would also piss in her mouth; some of the girls swallow and some don't, it is always up to them. This gal swallowed--there is nothing she won't do--all the guys love her."

Jordi looked at Stan and then at me; he could tell he had just blown our minds with his story. "Bill, do you think your wife would like to do a scene like that? I could show you how it is done," he said, in a hopeful tone.

I just laughed, "Jordi, I have a hard time getting my wife to go around the house with her bra off, so we are some ways away from her letting someone piss on her, or in her!"

Jordi and Stan burst out into laughter at Bill's sad story, then Jordi said, "If you like, I certainly will help you and Stan in your plans to broaden your wife's sexual horizons."

Stan asked Jordi, "Are there any other ways a porno shoot is different than when you're fucking some guy's wife?"

"Well," Jordi said, "when the guys are aroused to that state sometimes they fuck so hard that the women tap out or try to; sometimes, though, the guy just can't stop. I have seen more than one inexperienced girl run off the set crying, but the experienced women can take it; they can wear any man out."

Stan glanced at me and smiled. I knew he was recalling the time I railed Marie's ass in the coffee shop. I could not help but be amazed at the detail and the depth of experience Jordi has; Stan had read him correctly, he was not at all the shy young student, but a real pro.

Just then my cell rang, snapping Stan and me out of our fixation on Jordi's enthralling story. I looked at the caller ID to see Jackie was calling me.

Stan got excited, "Is it Jean? Is she coming home early?" he asked, his voice full of hope and eagerness. Jordi perked up even more with a look of anticipation.

I shook my head no, and both Stan and Jordi groaned with disappointment. "It's Jackie," I said.

Stan leapt to his feet and shouted, "Get that hot bitch over here!"

Jordi looked at Stan; his excitement was contagious, as Jordi remembered the sexy woman I had pointed to in the photo as Jackie, who had just had her boobs done.

"Hi Jackie," I said.

"Hi, babe, it sounds like you have a crowd of people over there."

"Oh, it's just Stan and Jordi making a ruckus," I said.

"Jordi? Who is Jordi? You better not have brought another girl over, or I will be jealous," she said.

I laughed and assured her, "Jordi is a he, and is a student assistant of mine."

"Hmm," Jackie wondered, "is he cute?"

"Umm, well, I guess so."

"Do you want me to fuck him, Bill?" Jackie teased.

But I threw her when I replied, "Well, maybe...let's see how it goes."

Her voice turned serious, "What, really?"

"Jackie, earlier when you said you would do whatever I wanted and fuck whoever I wanted, you meant that, right?"

She paused just for a moment and then breathlessly said, "Yes. Anything for you, Bill."

"Jackie, you are the greatest," I said. "Hey, we were planning on ordering a pizza; does that work for you?"

"Hmm," she said, "pizza or Chinese, maybe?"

I could tell she wanted Chinese and decided since I had some big plans for Jackie, she could have her choice."Chinese it is. Why don't you go ahead and head on over, and be sure to bring your overnight clothes, honey."

"Oh, I will, babe," she said.

I could tell she liked me calling her honey; she might be a wild gal, but like all women, she was a romantic at heart.

I hung up the phone and said, "Jackie will be over here shortly and we have switched it up from pizza to Chinese. I want her in as good a mood as possible and with a little wine, I think she plans to entertain the hell out of us!"

As Jordi watched Bill and Stan celebrate he realized that Stan and Bill had fucked Jackie before. Wow, Bill was fucking his sister-in-law while his wife was out of town, the professor is bold indeed Jordi thought, and Jackie is hot; but, Jordi could not help but feel depressed because it was a party he was being left out of.

I saw the sad expression on Jordi's face and said, "Hey Stan do you think Jackie would be able to entertain three, as well as two?"

Stan laughed, "I think she could entertain thirty-three."

"Don't worry, Jordi," I said, "Jackie is going to be entertaining you, too; she just doesn't know it yet!"

Jordi jumped up and hugged me as they do in Europe, "Oh thank you, Bill. I have been having sex withdrawal here in the States compared to what I was doing in Spain; I will fuck her very good for you!"

Stan had to laugh at this reaction of Jordi's, "You are one of us now, kid; we will get you laid."

All I could manage to say was, "Well, Jordi...you just fuck her any way you want."

Stan looked at me like wtf, but I shrugged my shoulders--hell, I didn't know what to say.

Jordi said, "I can't thank you enough. How can I help you turn Jean into the slut you want her to be?"

I looked a little shocked, but I realized he had put two and two together.

Stan said, "Well, tell us some more about your gigolo and porn work."

"Well, I have fucked a few women whose husbands tell me they have turned full nympho, and they all loved it. Some have even used their nympho wives to advance their careers, or make money on the side by taking their wives to conventions to fuck rich businessmen."

"So could that happen to Jean?" I asked, with a tone of concern, but also a little excited by the prospect.

"It varies, Bill. It sounds like Jean is a little sexually repressed, if she won't take her bra off around the house; so maybe, she would not go full nympho. But then again, if she did, I think you would like it.

"Think of it like this, Bill; imagine your wife wanting to do anything you asked of her sexually, and willing to fuck anyone you wanted her to. Isn't that what you really want?"

For the first time, someone had truly summed up what I wanted with Operation Slutty Jean.

"Wow!" Stan said, looking at me. "Okay, okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves and start whoring Jean out, just yet. What else can you tell us Jordi?"

"Well, that about sums it up; but, there is one other thing. When you are fucking wives, it feels more like a date; they are trying to please you, as you are pleasing them. And you can teach them how to fuck better, how to let themselves go, to show them the best way to fist and be fisted, the best positions for anal, and how to give a great blowjob.

"Many husbands tell me after my third or fourth time of fucking their wives how much better their sex lives are because of the skills I taught them. I bring out their inner spirit."

Stan said, "You mean you bring out the inner slut that is inside of all women."

"Si," Jordi agreed, "their inner slut."

Jordi paused for a minute, "There is one other skill, and perhaps I can use Jackie to teach you this tonight. You see in porn, you are always fucking for the camera; the camera is the fan. When you are fucking doggy style you have to open, that is, pull your hip back so they can see your cock going in and out. You are holding her legs high and wide for better penetration, but also so the camera can get the shot. You can't grab her ass with both hands because that will block the shot.

"Some guys struggle with this because they have always just fucked for pleasure, but when you learn these skills you can fuck even longer. That eighteen minute porn scene means in real-time, you probably had your cock hard in one of her holes for close to an hour; so a little viagra helps. If we have plans for Jackie later tonight, and I think we do, it is a good idea to take a dose," Jordi said.

"Whoa, I don't need a performance-enhancing drug," Stan said, with a laugh.

Jordi replied, "Well, I gotta tell you for a marathon session, I recommend it and I also find it lets me piss easier with a hard cock."

I interjected, "Stan, if Jordi recommends it I am going to give it a shot."

Jordi continued to explain, "The other thing guys, as far as your training, work on your ability to know when to slow your stroke down to keep from coming. A lot of the young guys first time on set fucking a real hot chick, they bang away with all they got and give the girl a good fuck, then pull and shoot a load on her face and only about five to eight minutes have passed, and the director is looking for a twenty or twenty-five minute scene; the viagra will help you with that, as well.

My mind was racing from all the great stories and advice Jordi had for us. I was anxious for Jackie to arrive, so I gave her a ring.

Jackie answered sounding out of breath, "Oh Bill, I have been scurrying about getting everything ready, don't worry I am heading out the door."

I gave the guys a thumbs up, indicating she was on the way as they listened in on my conversation.

"That sounds great Jackie, we will order the Chinese, do you have a favorite?"

"Not really, I like it all, you boys decide what you want. I will just nibble on you," she said, with a giggle.

"Umm...Jackie," I said, with a questioning tone in my voice, "would you do something for me, something Jean would never do? Would you take your bra and panties off before you drive over?"

"Do you mean drive over naked, Bill?" she asked, a tone of arousal in her voice.

Frankly, if I had said yes, I believe she would have done it, but the last thing I wanted was Jackie getting arrested. "Oh no, hun, wear your clothes--just no bra or panties."

"You got it, Bill. The darnedest things turn you men on, I am on my way," Jackie said. with a smile in her voice and hung up.

Jordi and Stan were all smiles and high-fived me as I hung up the phone.

"Way to go, Bill!" Stan cheered, "You are setting the tone for the evening."

"Si," Jordi joined in, "I think this Jackie is into you, Bill. She will do anything you ask, you are a blessed man." Jordi could sum things up very well.

We called in our order, then Jordi asked me, "So Bill, how do you want me to play this? Worldly Jordi, or shy Jordi, this is great practice for my acting skills."

I pondered for a moment then said, "Okay Jordi, how about this; you are worldly Jordi, but still young and finding your way. Shortly after Jackie arrives, you get a call on your phone..."

"From who?" Jordi asked, intrigued.

"Stan. He'll go to the bathroom and ring your number, you answer and act like you are talking to your girlfriend in Spain--and she has called to break up with you."

"Oh..." as the idea came to me, "and she is pregnant and marrying the guy you thought was your best friend!"

"Oh, fuck YES!!!" Stan shouted, "Chicks love that stuff, she will be all over you."

"You know," I said, "this might even be an angle for Jean, she will do things for others much more than for herself."

"Si, si," Jordi said, "I am challenged by this role."

A minute later, I heard the familiar sound of Jackie's little sports car.

"That sounds like Jackie," I said, "let me go talk to her for a moment and get a feel for her mindset."

"More like a feel for her tits," Stan said with a laugh.

"Si, and her ass; but he is her brother-in-law, and family gets the first grope," Jordi added, breaking Stan up into gales of laughter.

"That's right! I get first titties," I said, and scurried to the door anxious to greet Jackie. I went out the door that leads to the pool and around to the gate. Jackie was just getting out of her car, and damn she looked hot!

Her long dark hair streaming down her back, wearing a tight white sheer blouse with one too many buttons undone; even at this distance, I could see her nipples poking out with no bra to hide them. She also had on a short black leather mini skirt, cut well above her knee and very whorish high heels, damn I love that look!

"Hey Jackie," I called out from the gate, "I am back by the pool."

She gave me a big wave that caused her bra-free tits to sway wildly. She turned and spread her legs wide, as she leaned into the backseat to grab a small overnight bag. As she did so, she wiggled her ass so her short skirt rode up and I could see at least half of her ass!