Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked closely at Johnny's cock, the shiny shaft emerging from Jackie's grasping pussy, and then I could see the entrance to Jackie's pussy start to stretch as his cock head start to exit.

Jackie moaned...just the reaction I was looking for, "See, Johnny, you are spreading her now with your huge cock head. Pull back a little more," I watch as Jackie's pussy actually started to stretch outward with Johnny's cock head, "now stop there, and hold that position."

"Oh fuck, Bill, she is grabbing me again."

"I know Johnny, she is cumming right now." Jackie's orgasm this time, was quieter; she was just panting as she stretched around Johnny cock head.

"Now slide back in, but just a little, Johnny." Jackie let out a sigh of relief. "Now kid, back again," Jackie let out a moan, "now do you think you can do that on your own?"

He nodded with a very serious look because it was feeling so good that he wanted it to last. I went back around and rubbed my cock across Jackie's lips; and she opened her mouth, took me in very slowly, sucking me.

Jackie said, "God, Bill, it feels so big in my pussy." Johnny moved in and out, in and out; she reached a hand out for me to hold and she was squeezing tight.

Johnny pulled out all the way. I glanced over, shocked to see the head on the kid's cock looked even bigger than before. I said, "Okay Johnny, start to push it back in, but don't go in all the way."

Jackie felt the entrance to her pussy stretching again, "Holy fuck, Bill. It feels like it does when you fist me," then she came again. , "Oh god, I need a break, baby. Please, please," Jackie pleaded.

"Okay." I said, "Kid, pull out slowly now."

He pulled out and Jackie's cunt made a popping sound when he pulled free. I thought Johnny knew we were supposed to be giving Jackie a break, but instead, in his eagerness, he slid his fingers back deep into her, as Jackie's hand clutched me tight.

"Bill! I have three fingers in her, can I try four?"

"Jackie," I asked, "can he try four?" She just nodded yes, unable to speak.

"Oh fuck, Bill I have four in her."

I heard the sloppy, swishy sound as Johnny fucked her with four fingers until she quivered and came again. Jackie reached back and tried pushing Johnny away, but Johnny would not stop; he was like me, when I was fucking Marie's ass--I had to go around and pull him free from Jackie pussy.

But he struggled to break free and tried to go back for more.

"Johnny! Johnny!" I yelled, shaking him out of it.

"Oh, I am sorry, I... I just couldn't stop."

"I know. I have been there myself."

Jackie managed to raise up to a sitting position. "Oh my god, you guys did great."

Johnny was beaming. "Really, you liked it?"

"Oh god, yes. Kid, you are a quick learner and have a great teacher. Whew, you guys wore me out. I need a shower." Jackie stood up and picked up her blouse.

Johnny said, "Umm...Bill. I, well...I mean, we aren't done yet, are we?"

I said to Jackie, "Baby, we haven't cum yet."

"Oh, fuck! You guys haven't cum yet," she said, looking at our rigid cocks. "Well, how should we finish? I need a breather soon, boys."

Johnny asked, "Could we try something I saw in a movie once?"

"Maybe," I said, "what was it?"

Jackie was very curious, as well.

Johnny continued, "Well..." then paused, suddenly shy which seemed funny after what we had just done. "Well, in this movie, a guy was laying on his back and this girl got on top and started fucking him. Another guy comes up behind her, and they started fucking her pussy at the same time. She came so hard; it was the hottest thing I had ever seen."

"Oh yes!" Jackie exclaimed, "That sounds so hot."

"Jackie, I don't know; you were coming damn hard when Johnny was fucking you and with my cock in there at the same time."

"Yes, it will be a challenge, but make a fist, Bill."

I did as she asked.

"I took that in me before; I can do this...I think."

"Okay, let's do this, I will try and direct traffic from below." I laid back on the lounger and patted my lap, Jackie got astride of me. "Johnny, wait until I tell you to enter, okay. I want to get a rhythm going before you join in."

Jackie settled down slowly as I felt my cock work all the way into her. She was panting, still very sensitive from what we had already done. Leaning down, she kissed me as I grabbed her big ass and humped up into her, getting good, full strokes. She kissed me again and whispered, "Thank you for letting Johnny play with us. You are a great guy Bill Anderson."

I kissed her back. "Okay, stud," I started, "I will slow my stroke then you try to push your cock in when I am on a upstroke." I felt Johnny's hard cock press against mine and Jackie flinched a bit, then as Johnny pushed again, my cock popped free and his cock head bulled its way in and Jackie gasped.

"Okay, Johnny just hold it there. Jackie is he in?"

She nodded, "Yes, he's in."

"Okay. Johnny push in past her entrance."

"Whew," Jackie said, "that feels better."

"Now, hold there, Johnny. I am going to try and push back in." I pushed up, my cock hit the underside of Johnny's cock, then I felt the tip of my cock pressing against Jackie's clit."

"Pull back a little, Bill, you're too high," Jackie directed, as she raised herself up.

This changed the angle enough, that when I thrust up I felt my cock push in next to Johnny's.,

"OH HOLY FUCK!!!" Jackie screamed, and started to squirm.

"Hold her, Johnny, hold her. Don't push in anymore; just keep her from pulling off of us until she can stretch to take us." I could feel Jackie's steel-like ring start to relax, and as she did, I started to stroke in deeper. "Now, Johnny, push in when I do and pull back when I do."

Jackie buried her head on my shoulder, and made soft moaning sounds, "So good, so fucking good," she moaned.

Johnny and I fell into a perfect rhythm, his cock had a bigger head, but was not as long as mine. I felt him stop, as I continued to fuck Jackie, he panted, "I am in all the way, Bill. I am just going to hold my place here."

"Good call, Johnny." I replied, "I have another inch or two," as I stroked a few more times. I felt my cock bump into what I believe was Jackie's cervix and it felt like it entered her.

She leaned back almost straight up. Johnny's hands reached around her, grabbing her tits hard, like handles to hold on to. He was squeezing them hard leaving red finger marks, as he held on for dear life.

"I am going to start fucking you again, Jackie, so hold on." Slowly, I lifted up and then pulled back, then up again. Her mouth was wide open, but no sound came out, and her eyes rolled back in her head, as I felt Johnny starting to stroke in and out, too.

Then, she screamed, "Oh fuck!" as Johnny had pulled back too far and Jackie's cunt had pushed him out. She collapsed back down, "Oh god! Boys, tell me you have cum."

I whispered in her ear, "Not yet, honey, but we are so close, and you...are doing great!" I was now as fired up as I was when I railed Marie's ass. "Push back in her Johnny!" I felt Johnny's cock push hard, against mine and nearly pop in, but then it slipped up and away. I pulled back so my cock was barely in her and said, "Okay, Johnny, put the tip of your cock in place and when I count three, thrust in hard."

Jackie shivered when I said that and held me tight, wiggling her ass to try and help.

"Okay," Johnny said, "count it off."

"One," I stroked in then pulled back. "Two," I stroked in and pulled back, I could feel the tip of Johnny's cock near mine. "Three," and I thrust up hard and felt Johnny thrust hard, Jackie collapsed against me.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!!! OwWWWW OH GOD. Don't move Johnny!" Jackie said, with a quivering voice, "Don't move."

"What is it babe?" I asked. I didn't feel Johnny's cock.

Johnny looked down. "Oh fuck!!! What do I do?"

"What is it Johnny?"

"I am in her ass, Bill!"

Jackie whimpered in my ear, "Oh Bill, he is in my ass with that huge cock of his."

I patted her on her back, "Just take it easy, Jackie. Let your ass have a chance to stretch for him." I ran my fingers through her hair and held her close, kissing her. Johnny to his credit, held perfectly still; he was at least halfway in her ass and it felt great. He didn't want to say it, lest Jackie thought he had done it on purpose.

"Just hold your position, Johnny. It feels great, doesn't it, kid?"

"Oh god, yes. She is so tight and I can feel your cock while I'm in her ass, Bill."

"I know, but just hold your spot; let her adjust to your cock in her ass."

Jackie lifted her head, opened her eyes, and smiled, "Oh my god, this is so intense."

I kissed her again and pushed my cock in another inch, "Is that okay, honey?"

She bit her lip and said, "Keep working your way in, Bill. Just go slow."

I pulled back and then eased into her deeper, she threw her head back down and whimpered in pleasure, "Yesss." I felt my cock finally bottom out in her cunt.

"Johnny," Jackie whispered, "start pushing into me, but slow, very slow."

Johhny pushed in just a bit, then stopped.

"Okay," Jackie said, "do that again." Johnny pushed hard this time and at least an inch more of his cock moved into Jackie's ass, and soon we were both in all the way.

"Holy FUCK!!! Just, just wait boys...give me a moment." Jackie kissed me. She slipped her tongue in and started kissing me more passionately than I have ever been kissed before, "I told you, Bill; I will do anything for you."

She now boldly spun her head around to Johnny, her eyeliner streaking down her face with a tear, "Start fucking me now. Both of you start fucking me, and don't stop 'til you cum in me!" With that she buried her head back in my shoulder and hugged me tight.

I started to fuck her hard and deep, Johnny could not hold back his urges anymore and was pounding away at Jackie's ass, grunting with each thrust! Pulling nearly all the way out and thrusting back in, his cock head stretching her asshole to its limits.

"Do it! Do it!" she screamed. "Oh fuck!!! Oh, fuck me you bastards, FUCK ME!!!"

Johhny had two more hard thrusts and then I heard him moan, "God, I am cumming."

I could feel his cock spurting while I was deep in Jackie's cunt. I started to cum as well, as I thrust up one last time, taking Jackie's breath away; and lifting both her and Johnny into the air. When they came back down, it thrust Johnny's cock in her ass even deeper, she moaned and nearly passed out.

I noticed Johnny was still squirting in her ass.,

"Oh god," she whispered, "he is still cumming, he won't stop cumming."

But, finally he did and pulled back on his cock. Jackie's anus stretched, but he still couldn't pull free; then he pulled again and it popped out.

"Ohhhhhh," Jackie moaned, as Johnny stood up on unsteady legs. Jackie just lay atop me sweating and breathing hard. I held her close and patted her back, as she kissed me again. Then on unsteady legs, she stood, a rivulet of cum running down her legs streaming from her ass and her pussy. She picked up a towel and wiped off her thighs.

"Oh god, so much cum; Johnny how long have you saved that up?"

"Umm, I always cum like that," he said.

"Oh my god, I can't imagine what that would feel like in my pussy or down my throat. It felt like a garden hose was shoved up my ass and turned on full."

Johnny beamed with pride. "Oh my god, Jackie, you are incredible. And, Bill...I can't thank you enough for letting Jackie fuck me. I mean it was incredible, and we can...do this again, right?" he asked very eagerly, looking at me and then at Jackie.

Jackie smiled and said, "Hell, yes," as she put on her blouse, "especially since I know my Bill wants it."

"Oh fuck yeah," Johnny said, jumping in the air naked, his softening cock bouncing wildly. "And Jean, we can do her to right?"

"We will see, kid, we will see. You might need another training session, or two. Jean does not have Jackie's skills yet." Now, it was Jackie who beamed with pride.

As she leaned over and kissed me, Johnny's phone rang, and he picked it up and saw who was calling, "Oh fuck! I completely forgot my folks were coming over to my apartment tonight for dinner. Oh hell, I have to run and catch a shower guys. I wish I could stay and talk, but I gotta go."

He hurriedly dressed and ran to his car.

Jackie called out, "You drive careful, mister!"

"Yes, Jackie, I promise!" he shouted back, as he took off for his car.

I looked at Jackie and said, "You know we have neglected our other two guests."

Jackie kissed me and said, "Well, they deserve it, since that ornery Stan set us up so Johnny could catch us. What do you think the odds are they were watching us?" Jackie asked.

"About 100% they were watching us and jacking off!" I said with a laugh, they are liable to fuck you as soon as you walk through the door."

"Well, they can fuck me after I take a shower and have a glass of wine and not before, so my knight in shining armor better escort his lady to the royal shower!"

"Yes, My Lady, right this way," I offered and took Jackie's hand.

The end of part 1.