Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, those are so good," she said, and surprised Steve by winking at Ming and saying, "Well, you boys get back to work." Madison laid back down, giving a soft moan as she felt Ming's finger continue to explore inside her, and Steve's lips returned to sucking her nipples and squeezing her nice full C-cup boobs.

Mark was still formulating his plan, as he tapped Ming on the shoulder motioning for him to move aside. Ming misunderstood, thinking Mark wanted him to start fucking Madison. So, he rose to his feet from his kneeling position, and started to slide the head of his cock, dripping with pre-cum, into Madison's very-gaped and open vagina, he had managed just one stroke--causing a soft moan to escape from Madison, who then mumbled, "No cock, Ming," to Steve.

Steve was torn between giving Ming the go-ahead to continue fucking Madison in her pussy, or to proceed with the plan for Ming to fuck Madison's ass. Mark, however, intervened and pulled Ming back because that was not the plan. Mark was kneeling between Madison's widespread legs, and whispered to Ming, "We are trying to get your cock in her ass!"

Ming was shocked, and whispered back, "In her ass? Really? Me fucking her ass!"

Mark nodded and said, "It was Lin's idea to try the helicopter position."

To say Ming was amazed, would be an understatement, as he just mouthed, "OH FUCK!" in reply, and moved out of Mark's way.

Mark's fingers were a little bigger than Ming's, but not by much. He hoped to proceed for as long as he could with Madison thinking it was Ming's fingers still in her pussy and not his.

Whether Steve was reading Mark's mind or not, he put his arm around Madison and started French kissing her, as his other hand continued to work its magic on her tits, effectively blocking her view of Mark kneeling between her widespread legs. The rest of us stood back and watched the plan play out.

Andy said, "As fast as Madison downed that last drink, in a few minutes, she will be agreeable to anything."

Mark, stroked a little faster, and then inserted a third finger, when he noticed for the first time, Madison start to thrust her hips upwards as if she was fucking back on his fingers. She moaned out, "God, Ming, you are good at that."

Steve whispered back, "Just enjoy yourself, baby. This is all about you."

Mark reached over and tapped Steve's shoulder to get his attention. Steve turned towards Mark who mouthed out, "It's go time. Follow my lead, and tell her you want her to get ass fucked when I find her G-spot."

I couldn't resist easing a little closer to watch what was about to happen next.

Mark, slowly pulled his fingers out of Madison's cunt which caused her to arch her hips up, eager for their return. Mark started using his tongue, poking it inside her pussy as deep as he could and then licking back and forth across her clit, sucking it hard, stopping then starting again.

Madison started to cum hard, swinging her hips from side to side as she desperately told Steve, "Oh fuck, Steve! Ming is eating me out. Holy Fuck! Oh God! Oh Gaaawd!" she screamed, pounding her fist on the lounger, but Steve held her tight, still blocking her view of Mark.

Mark had done this before, as he held her in place and continued working on her clit reinserting his fingers. She felt them re-enter her, her vaginal muscles gripping them hard. From the look on Mark's face, he had to have thought he was going to get his cock in her sometime and experience that for himself.

Mark turned to me his eyes blazing and mouthed the word, "Lube!" I tossed the tube to him. He snatched it out of the air and lubed his fingers, then started stroking them harder into Madison, taking her breath away, as he felt her seized by yet another intense orgasm.

"Oh god, Ming, what are you doing?" she screamed, and struggled again, but Steve held her tight. "God, Steve he is good, so good!" she cried out, as Mark was slamming into her hard, no subtleties with her, as he was going to rock her world. "Fuuuuuck!" Madison shouted, as she squirmed.

Steve thought it was time to advance to the next stage, he said, "Madison, babe, I think Ming has earned the right to fuck you."

She mumbled incoherently. "No, nah nah, no cock! Just fingers."

Steve said, "But you are cumming so hard, baby, don't you want to get fucked? Maybe, even fucked in the ass!"

And there it was! The moment had now arrived. As the rest of us looked on, we knew the time would have been then or never. Madison struggled to speak, as Mark was nearly fisting her, but she still resisted saying, "No fuck, no, no, ah, no cock, no ass!"

Jean looked concerned and said, "Marie, if she doesn't want to do it, should you or I volunteer?" I was unsure as I found myself caught up in the quest when Lin said, "She is close. The drink and Mark's efforts have her about there; if he finds her G-spot, we're in."

Steve felt Madison shiver, as she came again. Steve was worried that it was not going to happen and maybe it was time to take a break and try again another day. Steve turned to Mark with a look of doubt, but Mark silently mouthed the words, "She is close." Mark was curious as to how strong Madison's defenses were, and up to then, he had not used his G-spot technique. He viewed that as the nuclear option, and although he knew she was on the verge of relenting, he decided that it was the time to use it--he didn't want Steve backing out.

Mark turned his head towards us, motioning Andy and Tony to come over to him. Andy and Tony went over to him and Mark motioned for them to crouch down as well. Madison's eyes were still closed, but he did not want her to see them standing there. Mark whispered, "Boys, it is time to take it up a notch. I am going to find her G-spot, and when I do, this bitch is going to kick her legs and struggle like crazy, so you have to each grab an ankle and hold tight. She is athletic and has strong legs so be careful, or she will kick the shit out of you."

Jean gasped at what Mark said, and was surprised that Mark would use such harsh language, although it did not shock either Andy or Tony. It just seemed to excite them all the more. I had seen this before, when men get this aroused and their animal lust takes over.

Andy and Tony knelt on either side of Mark, as the four of us watching moved closer, yet careful to stay out of Madison's line of sight. Mark pulled his fingers free from Madison's vagina now, and they came out with a swishy-sucking sound, Andy and Tony looked on intently watching Mark's technique. Mark turned his hand palm side up and re-inserted two fingers back into Madison's gaping twat, like he was feeling around for something that was eluding him. Mark stroked his fingers in deeper, then pulled them back out; he was going slower, and Madison settled down a bit with the slower pace like she appreciated the rest.

Mark had a puzzled expression on his face, surprised that his goal was eluding him, as Andy and Tony looked on waiting for the fireworks to start. All of this further added to Steve's concern that he was not going to get to watch Ming fuck Madison's ass.

Then Madison's body gave a little jerk and Mark paused, the smile on Mark's face said it all, as he whispered, "Found it!" Ming's and Lin's faces lit up in anticipation, and Jean was wide-eyed, wondering what she was about to witness.

Mark told Andy and Tony to get ready. Andy and Tony now used both hands to hold Madison's ankles as Mark hit the spot again, but this time firmer and more rapidly.

I can only describe the sound that came out of Madison as a howl of pleasure, her whole body convulsed like she was receiving a high-voltage shock. Madison kicked her legs straight out very hard, trying to dislodge the invader that had found her G-spot! She arched her back so hard, she lifted Steve in the air and he had to move on top of her to hold her in place.

Jean gasped at the violent reaction, and looked like she was wishing it was her feeling such intense pleasure, while Ming and Lin looked on in awe.

Andy lost his grip on Madison's right ankle, and her right leg flailed about kicking Mark several times, before Andy could recapture it, but Mark had turned his shoulder to take the blow or it might have knocked him out of place between her legs, and he knew he had to maintain contact with her G-spot.

"Jesus!" Andy shouted, as he tried several times to regain control and finally did. He was concerned he had blown it by shouting, but Madison was dealing with such intense pleasure she did not even notice. Mark slowed his technique giving Madison a brief reprieve, as she kissed Steve and said, "Oh my god, babe, that was so intense." Steve was kissing her, still blocking her view of Mark. She moved her head in an attempt to see him, but Steve moved with her, blocking her view.

Madison gasped, "My god, Ming, you are a master at that, but I think I need a break now." Steve kissed her again and said, "Babe, I think you owe Ming a fuck, for all he has done and I know he wants your ass, babe."

Madison paused and reluctantly said, "He can fuck my pussy, but not my ass."

Mark took it upon himself to again rub and press against Madison's G-spot more intensely than before, as she screamed out, "Holy fuck, Ming, why do you want my ass so badly!" This time, the boys were ready, and held her legs open wide as Steve held her shoulders in place.

"We all want your ass, Madison, not just Ming," Steve said, as Madison's eyes opened wide, realizing what Steve had just said. She loved their free-use lifestyle, but her fiancé was offering her ass up to a whole group of guys to fuck--she was shocked, stunned by what Steve said.

Mark took his left middle finger, his right hand busy working over Madison's G-spot, dabbed some lube on it, proceeded to slide it in her ass. Mark was wanting Madison to associate the great sensation of the G-spot stimulation with anal penetration, even if it was just his finger.

"He is in my ass, Steve. He is in MY FUCKING ASS!" Madison cried out in shock, her hand clutching Steve's arm.

Steve calmly said, "It's his finger, babe, not his cock. How does it feel?"

There was no reply from Madison, just an icy glare.

Mark increased his tempo to a tapping motion on Madison's pleasure center leaving her unable to answer Steve's question, faster and faster he was tapping her G-spot, knowing exactly where it was. He resumed stroking his fingers into her vag, four of his fingers were deep inside her.

Madison struggled wildly to no avail. In her pleasure-addled mind, she realized that Andy and Tony must be holding her legs so they were all in on it. Madison, who rarely cursed, let loose a torrent of profanities screaming, "YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. LET GO OF ME! MING GET YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OUT OF ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Lin and Ming looked at each other in near panic. Jean and I just stood there dumbfounded.

Mark decided it was time for the final step. He had seen this once before with a lady in her late thirties, an outburst of anger that he predicted would be followed by compliance. It was the last barrier to break through. As wet as Madison was, and for as long as she had been fingered by Ming and now him, Mark curled his thumb inside the palm of his right hand and slammed his whole fist deep into her cunt, nearly punching her with it.

"OH FUCK!!!" Madison screamed out, "FUCK! It feels like his whole fucking hand is inside me!!!! Oh Jesus, Steve, I am cumming so hard!" Madison grabbed Steve tightly, and started to convulse. as Mark moved his hand ever deeper into her vagina, his wrist started to enter her. When he pulled back he would press hard against her G-spot--causing an involuntary jerking of her legs. Madison shivered again, then mumbled, "Steve, it feels so fucking good. I... I... I can't stop cumming!" Her whole body then went stiff and then she shook again. Finally, in a barely-audible whisper, said, "He can do it, for god's sakes, if he stops he can do it!

Jean and I were relieved for Madison's sake. And the guys, well I don't know the last time I saw six guys so happy and horny.

Steve looked at Mark with a huge 'we did it' smile. Mark stopped fisting her, but he did not yet remove his hand. Mark mouthed out the words, "make her say it, make her say it." He knew it was important to have her say the words that would mentally commit her to it, that she wanted it.

Steve kissed her and said, "Ming can fuck your ass? We all can you fuck you in the ass whenever we want?"

Madison paused for a moment, Mark had not touched her G-spot for a while, and her vagina was adjusting to the stretch of the fisting.

And as Mark thought might happen, she was getting cold feet already. Mark pulled his finger from Madison's ass, which caused her to think this was coming to an end. But Mark had a different plan, as he slammed his hand back into her vagina deeper than ever. I swear it looked like he was halfway to his elbow. This took Madison's breath away and the guys had to hold her legs, as Mark started a rapid tapping on her clit. He pulled his fist back, to concentrate solely on her G-spot.

The intensity of it all pushed Madison over the edge. Madison started beating on Steve's shoulders now screaming, "YES, YES, FUCK YES, MING YOU CAN FUCK MY ASS, YOU BASTARD! YOU ALL CAN FUCK MY ASS WHENEVER YOU WANT! JUST FUCKIN' STOP!"

There it was, the capitulation Mark was waiting for.

He waved Ming over urgently. Ming crouched low and scurried over to kneel by Mark. Mark whispered to Ming, "I have a treat for you, as soon as I slide my hand out, you slide yours in, okay. Just put it in her, don't fist fuck her, just slide it and enjoy my friend. Then, when she sees you, just say these words, 'I want your ass now, Bitch!'"

Ming nodded that he understood, and as Mark pulled his hand out and moved away, Madison's cunt made a very erotic sucking sound, as Ming slid his hand into her. He was amazed by the sensation and moved his fingers around inside her causing a subtle moan from Madison.

Mark nodded to Steve, Steve said to Madison, "That's my girl." He turned, "Ming," Steve said, "she said yes. It is time to stop, Madison has a tight ass that needs fucking!"

Ming reluctantly slid his hand out of Madison's cunt, as Tony and Andy released her legs. Madison breathed a sigh of relief, catching her breath as Ming's hand slid out of her. She felt empty, like something was missing, so much so she nearly asked for it to be slid back in. Madison sat halfway up, propped on her elbows, brushed her sweaty hair away from her jet-black eyes, and glared at Steve. She looked mad and Steve was worried; yet, he knew he would do it all over again. She then turned her angry glare towards Ming, the source, or so she believed, of her pleasure and torment.

She said, "You're pretty good at that young man." As if implying she had had better.

Ming remembered what Mark had told him. He knew this was his moment, his time to assert himself and take it to the next level. He tried his best to match her intensity, rising to his feet, he pointed at Madison, and said, "I want your ass now! Bitch!"

Madison was surprised at his bold command, but without hesitation, she placed her hands behind her knees and rocked backed spreading her legs wide and tilting her ass up for Ming to use. Madison glared at him and said, "There it is, you bastard; it's tight, so you won't last long. Go ahead and fuck me!"

Ming surprised Mark by stepping forward and pushing the head of his throbbing cock into Madison's tight ass which caused her to gasp, and glare at him even more. Then Ming somehow showed the willpower to pull back out of her tight ass and say, "Not here, over there," pointing to where the pillows were stacked.

"Jesus Christ! Just fuck my ass and get it over with!" Madison commanded. But Ming, his confidence building now said, "I will say where I fuck your ass and for how long!" Then he turned to Andy and Tony and said, "Bring the BITCH!"

She recoiled at the word 'bitch' and was going to say 'fuck it, jam your hand back into my cunt', but before she could, Tony and Andy had taken hold of her like security guards and were lifting her to her feet. She stood defiantly in front of Ming, a full-head taller than her nemesis, but Ming simply smiled and said, "Take her over there, that's where I will fuck her!"

Standing she had a greater appreciation of how much she had to drink, as the world spun, but god how she needed one more to get through the anal fucking that awaited her.

"Jean, hun," Madison called out, "would you bring me another drink?" Madison went from being resentful of Andy and Tony pulling her along, to realizing without them she would fall.

Jean and I had a chance to talk as she poured the drink. I said, "Make it a full glass, Jean, I think the boys are going to be in her ass for a long time." Jean poured the drink and with a look of concern, asked me if we should try to call this off or at least try to distract the boys from their intense focus on fucking Madison's ass. I shared her concerns, "Let's play it by ear, baby. I think a part of her wants this, wants the attention and loves the challenge."

We took Madison her drink. She was now kneeling behind the cushions waiting to assume the doggie position with Ming standing behind her, stroking his cock. Her hands on her hips looking defiant, as Jean handed her the drink. Madison drank half of it down in one gulp, wiped her hand across her lips, and said, "Well, Marie, it seems like the most important thing in the world for my fiancé is to see me fucked in the ass by a stranger we met an hour ago," glaring at Steve. Then, she glanced behind her to see Ming stroking his dark-brown cock which seemed to be larger than before. Her face had that 'fuck, what had she gotten herself into' look.

As for Steve, all he saw was Ming standing naked behind Madison stroking a hard cock, waiting to fuck his fiancée in the ass, and he loved it.

Madison finished the rest of her drink and looked resigned to her fate. She glanced at me and asked, "Well, Marie, any pointers?"

I knelt beside her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Madison, my advice is to enjoy it, get into it. At first, yes, it will hurt. Ming has a good-sized cock, but it is one you can handle. As you adjust, it will feel great, and one other thing. My George would do things very much like Steve is doing here today. He loved to watch me get fucked as much as he loved to fuck me, maybe even more. Is it male ego? Is it voyeurism? It probably is both, but realize the excitement he gets from this, is in large part because he loves you." Having said that, I patted her shoulder and moved back to watch.

Madison handed me her empty glass and smiled saying, "Thank you for that."

She placed her hands on the mat, shoulder-width apart, and arched her ass up slightly, as if presenting herself to Ming, and said in a brave voice, "I'm ready for you stud, fuck my ass."

Mark grabbed a towel and motioned for Lin to bring over the oil and my tube of lube. He whispered something to Ming, who nodded and moved behind Madison fondling her ass, being more gentle, at least for the time being. Ming lubed his middle finger and eased it into Madison's ass; she jerked forward slightly at the intrusion, and he felt her sphincter clench tightly around his finger as he slid it in. She knew the more he lubed her up the easier it would be. Ming lubed up two fingers and pushing hard, he worked two fingers into her ass. She was tight and he felt her squeeze his fingers, as he stroked in and out then side to side, as we all stood in a circle watching.

Madison felt self-conscious at first, being fingered in the ass while a group of people looked on, but as she relaxed more, she started to like the attention. Ming felt her resistance fade as his two fingers slid in and out freely, as Madison moaned in a more pleasurable tone.