Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell Ming was very excited, as he lubed his cock and knelt behind her; Madison's legs were so long that this was not a good angle for him. Ming stood again and spread his legs and crouched slightly, so his cock aligned perfectly with Madison's ass. From this standing position, he would have more leverage and could fuck her very hard. Ming placed the tip of his cock against Madison's asshole and pushed gently. He started to enter her, but then popped out.

Lin laughed and said that Madison's ass was stronger than Ming's cock!

Ming didn't find the comment as funny as Lin, and tried again to penetrate the pretty brunette. She was very tight and the thought of a cock fucking her ass had caused her to tighten even more. Ming made contact again with the tip of his cock against her anus and pushed firmly just holding it there. Then, as if by magic, Madison relaxed her muscles just a bit, and Ming's cock head promptly slid inside causing a gasp of surprise from Madison, and a moan of pleasure from Ming.

"Oh my god, her ass is incredible," Ming raved, causing a look of pride and confidence to come to Madison's face, who was going from a state of dreading it, to one of liking it, as all the other guys looked on with a mix of excitement and envy. Ming took hold of her waist and set his feet again, as he pushed another inch or two of his cock inside her.

Madison gasped and arched her back, as her asshole tightened around Ming's cock, trying to force him out, but he held steady in her ass. Madison straightened her back and moaned, "Holy fuck. go easy, Ming. Jesus, your cock is big!"

Ming just beamed at this comment, his male ego was well satisfied, as he patted her ass and told her that he would go slow. He didn't have to pretend to be a tough guy anymore, as this beautiful American woman was now kneeling before him with his cock working its way into her ass. He was so glad he had become friends with Mark. Ming slowly pulled back, careful not to pull out, then slid back in as far as he had been before, he was taking his time and enjoying her ass. Ming started stroking his hand across her back, slowly fucking her. Ming let Madison stretch and adjust to having his cock in her ass. He started to fuck her faster, going in deeper as Madison moaned with each stroke, she felt the pressure building against her G-spot from Ming's cock stroking in her ass, which took her by surprise.

I could tell Madison was feeling an orgasm building, the pressure of Ming's cock burrowing into her ass was pressing against her sensitive G-spot area from another angle. After a few more strokes, Ming bottomed out in Madison's ass. I saw that she could feel his balls pressing against her clit, and could tell by his grunts of pleasure that he was balls deep inside her ass. Ming just held his cock there enjoying the sensation, while Madison's head hung down and she softly said, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again.'"

While Steve was in heaven watching Ming fuck his fiancée's ass, I noticed Andy and Tony had started talking to Mark and they seemed to be trying to convince Mark about something. I imagined they were lobbying for their turn in Madison's ass. Mark shook his head, as if uncertain which was not like him at all. I tapped Jean on the shoulder and we walked over to see what the boys were talking about, while Steve stayed with Madison as she came even harder now.

As Jean and I approached, the boys went quiet which intrigued me all the more; I had to find out what was going on. Men are always caught off guard for a moment, when I step close to them with my boobs out and then was no exception, even though I had been topless for nearly an hour.

I decided to break the ice by saying, "Wow, this is a pretty erotic scene, and Ming is doing a great job fucking Madison's ass, the way he let her adjust to his cock before he picked up the pace."

Andy tipped his hand first, as he urgently said, "Tony and I helped, and Steve said we all get to fuck her ass, so when is it our turn! I mean, I am Steve's brother after all! And I can fuck her ass just as good as Ming!"

It was comical the way men behaved, like little boys arguing over a toy. But in this case, the sought-after toy was Madison's ass.

Tony was no better, as he tried to make his case as well saying, "I will fuck her ass great and I helped hold her legs."

Well, the topic of discussion was as I had suspected, but it was not clear what Mark's hesitation was.

Mark spoke up saying, "Jesus, guys, I know you both want to fuck her ass! Hell, don't you think I want to, as well, but this helicopter fuck coming up is going to wear her out, and Lin will need to do it as well, or I will never hear the end of it, and his cock is thicker than Ming's--she will be screaming like a banshee!"

I knew Mark was trying to make the point having a full-on anal gang bang, on top of two helicopter fucks, was just too much, but I could see that Andy and Tony didn't understand or flat out didn't care--they just wanted to fuck Madison's ass.

I knew Mark was right, but I also knew nothing was going to satisfy the guys short of their cocks being balls deep in Madison's ass when an idea for a compromise came to me. "So, Mark, you are concerned about wearing Madison's ass out, and Tony and Andy don't care about Madison's ass being worn out," I said.

This caught them off guard as they both liked Madison, they mumbled that they did care about Madison, but they just really wanted to fuck her ass.

"Okay, well I can understand that. You are a couple of horned-up guys." I said, reaching over and taking Andy's hard cock in my hand and stroking it, nodding for Jean to do the same with Tony's. This helped calm them a bit. I continued, "So the way I see it, it isn't so much you guys fucking Madison's glorious ass and dumping a load in her, as much as it is how long they fuck her ass, right, Mark?"

"Well, yeah," Mark said, "if they fucked her ass just a few strokes and came, that would be okay."

"Well then," I said, with a wink to Jean. "What if Jean and I go over and kneel behind Ming, and suck your cocks until you're just on the verge of cumming, then you switch out with Ming to fuck Madison in the ass for a few strokes, dump your load, switch out, then we helicopter her ass--because boys, I really want to see that."

Andy blinked his eyes, as if in the presence of a genius; Tony and Mark just smiled happily at the thought of fucking Madison's ass. "So, like a fluffer on a porn set?" Mark asked.

"Exactly," I said, then turned and walked past the moaning Madison, as Ming fucked her ass. Jean and I took our positions behind Ming, and Mark whispered the plan into Ming's ear. He just nodded, as we watched his cock sliding in and out of Madison's tight ass. I started sucking Andy first, indicating to Jean she should wait a minute to start sucking Tony, "The boys can't cum at the same time," I told her.

Andy was already dripping pre-cum out of his big cock. I knew he would not last long and although Ming had a nice cock, Andy and Tony were longer and thicker, so Madison had a surprise heading her way. I stroked Andy's cock several times, then took him deep down my throat, as his hands clutched either side of my head and he moaned out, "Jesus, Marie." I pulled back and caught my breath and gave him a wink, "Now, baby," I said, "tap my shoulder when you're close, remember you're shooting your load in Madison's ass, not down my throat."

He nodded he understood, as I gulped him back down. It was not thirty seconds later, he tapped urgently on my shoulder and I quickly pulled back from his cock. He spun around and yanked Ming aside. Thankfully, Ming was agile and didn't fall as he wisely got out of Andy's way. Andy was like an enraged bull, and to his great pleasure, he saw that Ming had gaped Madison's ass nicely as he urgently slammed half his cock into her on the first stroke.

This caused Madison's head to shoot up and cry out, "Holy fuck, Ming!" Madison spun her head around, surprised to see Andy had taken Ming's place and was fucking her ass now, "Jesus Christ, Andy, go easy!" but Andy was anything but easy on his brother's fiancée's ass. His balls were ready to explode and pump out their load into Madison's tight ass so he was determined to get in as many deep strokes as he could before he came.

Tony was pumping away in Jean's mouth, as Mark stepped up to me anxious for his turn as I sucked him in deep. I could see Andy pulling Madison hard onto his cock as she struggled to brace herself from the onslaught.

"Holy fuck! It hurts and feels great at the same time," she mumbled, and then went silent.

I saw Andy stiffen and knew he was pumping Madison's ass full of his cum! Andy nearly collapsed, as Tony scrambled away from Jean and urgently moved the winded Andy aside, his cock starting to spurt cum even before he entered Madison's ass, a large spurt arching up onto her back, then a second later, he was halfway to his balls inside her ass, his second spurt deposited in Madison's ass. He deposited the remainder of his load, and seemed relieved that he made it. Madison shivered through the orgasm of Tony pumping what had to have felt like a quart of cum into her insides.

On Tony's last thrust, I felt Mark tap my shoulder and I released him from my mouth. Tony stepped aside, as Madison's ass gaped open more as Mark thrust inside. He paused for a second, then looked at Steve, and asked him if he ever thought he would see his fiancée take three loads of cum in her ass in under two minutes.

Steve just smiled, at a loss for words, as Madison looked up at him in an orgasmic daze.

After five deep strokes, Madison felt Mark's cock give that tell-tale twitch of impending orgasm then felt his hot semen spurting into her, she felt like the ultimate whore.

There was a time, such a thought would have angered her, but now she loved being the center of attention, everyone was focused on her, and everybody wanted her.

Mark lingered 'til he felt the last drop of cum seep from his cock and enter Madison, before pulling out. Madison leaned upright, as a stream of cum flowed from her gaping ass, and dribbled out in obscene globs onto the mat between her legs.

Mark said to Steve, "Hey, buddy, you gonna take a turn?"

Steve shook his head and proudly said, "I will have my turn later. I've got this gal's ass for the rest of my life!"

This seemed to improve Madison's mood, as she shifted back to a kneeling position and motioned Steve to lean down for a kiss. Ming now eager to resume fucking her ass took his stance behind her, and slid his cock back in. Madison moaned softly, as she felt Ming's familiar cock re-enter her, but it didn't hurt as much, having been stretched out by Andy and Tony, it just felt filling. She was so warm and wet from the three loads of cum she had taken, that Ming could now stroke in and out as fast as he wanted. Fucking into her hard and fast, and pulling out each time causing a suctioning sound and gaping Madison's ass.

She felt so slutty, as she heard the boys talking behind her, about how well-gaped she was. God, she felt like a whore, and she loved every second of it. Madison then felt a strong orgasm coming on, as Ming pummeled deep into her ass.

Through the fog of an orgasm, she heard Tony say, "Mount the BITCH, I want to see this flying-fuck!"

Madison raised her head and moaned as she came. God, she thought I love being called a bitch now. "MING FLYING FUCK THIS BITCH'S ASS!" she screamed out, even though she had no idea what that meant. She felt Ming's cock pull out for just a second, then he slammed it back into her ass with all his might, so much so it took her breath away. "Oh fuck, Ming!" she groaned, "go easy, baby, your cock is in me so fucking deep." It felt like his cock was in her stomach, as she felt his hands grasp the top of her shoulders. Then, it felt like his whole body was on her back, as he pulled himself forward, his head nearly beside hers.

"That's it, Ming, that's it! You mounted her, now FLYING FUCK HER ASS!" Steve shouted out, his voice so full of pride that she couldn't be mad at him.

Madison again looked between her legs, but could not see Ming's feet anymore. As a cheerleader in high school, she had often been on the bottom row of a pyramid; with a girl, or several girls, kneeling one on top of another, and it felt like that. With her arms locked out straight in a kneeling position, Ming's weight was easy to handle, as he only weighed about a hundred pounds, and half of that, she thought, was in his throbbing cock. She felt his hard cock more than before; the angle of his cock had changed and she could feel it throbbing distinctly in her ass. Madison felt another orgasm coming on, as Ming released his grip on her shoulders, having found his balance--his cock was like a locking pin that now held the two lovers together.

She felt an odd motion, she turned her head to the left and then to the right, to see that Ming had extended his arms straight out from his body, and had started moving them around in circles, which caused his torso and thus his cock, buried deep in her rectum, to start moving forward and then back. Madison muttered a soft, "Holy fuck, Ming, that feels wild!"

No sooner had she spoken those words, then Ming bent his knees and flung his feet straight up, pointing in the air which caused his cock to push forward and then down.

As I looked on from the side, I was astounded to see what appeared to be a round object pushing outwards from Madison's taut stomach. It was Ming's cock pressing outwards from inside her!

"Jesus," I whispered, and motioned Steve over to where I was kneeling. As we watched, we could see Ming's cock pushing outwards like an alien in those sci-fi movies, with Madison moaning every time Ming pushed in deep.

Steve whispered, "Oh fuck!" and looked on, stunned.

Lin crouched down, his hand resting on my ass squeezing gently. His touch and watching Madison getting fucked, had me on the verge of cumming. Lin proceeded to slide his hand down, and I soon felt his fingers probing into my wet pussy. He looked at me for approval, and I let him know it was okay by stroking his hard cock.

Lin said, "Ming is in her very deep now, very, very deep. She will soon have an intense orgasm as intense as when Mark found her G-spot earlier. She will struggle and try to buck him off like in a rodeo, but when the Flying Fuck position is properly performed the woman cannot escape it. The more she fights and tries to buck him off, the deeper his cock will go. As her orgasm intensifies, she will struggle even harder trying to throw him off, which will just drive his cock in deeper. It builds and builds; her only relief will be when Ming finally cums."

I looked at Steve shocked, and even more aroused by what Lin said.

As if on cue, Ming thrust his legs out straight which caused his hips to lift a few inches and we could see the upper half of his cock as it slid free from Madison's ass, but in an instant, his body slammed back down driving his cock in deep. The spot where we could see Ming's cock pushing out, had switched a few inches to the left, as if Madison was adjusting and trying to find a spot for his cock. She moaned and shuddered, swinging her head violently back and forth, she was cumming again. Ming had a very intense look, oblivious to us, as he spun his arms faster and lifted his feet high, then thrust them out straight time after time, it was obvious Ming had great core strength.

Madison was panting hard, her head hanging low muttering, "Fuck this bitch, fuck this bitch," over and over again.

Lin slid a second finger in me and whispered, "She is close, very close. Watch what she does next."

Madison now flung her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs, "HOLY FUCK! I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME, MING! FUCK ME HARD, YOU BASTARD!!

Ming thrust his legs out again, causing more of his cock to re-emerge from Madison's ass than before, but just as quickly, he lifted his feet back up and the poking appearance from Madison's stomach was even more pronounced.

She shrieked, "ARGH!!!!!! FUCK!!!" as she came again, her mouth hung open as spit drooled out of her mouth. "Okay, Ming! OKAY! You got my ass, damn you got my ass good! Ming, I can't take anymore!" Madison said, with a shudder.

But Ming didn't stop. He thrust his legs straight out and then he moved his legs back and forth. In this position, his cock was half out of Madison's ass, but that was as far as it came out. When he moved his legs from side to side, his cock moved from side to side as well, stretching her asshole even more.

"STOP FUCK! FUCK! MOTHERFUCKER, I SAID STOP!" Madison screamed out, but then went silent, as she was seized by another orgasm and gasped for air.

Steve and I looked at Lin concerned for Madison.

Lin said, "Madison is not being hurt, she is just having intense orgasms beyond her control, which frightens her. She must work through it to reach the higher plane. Ming can tell she is close, but she has not tried to buck him off yet."

Madison now steadying herself on her right hand, swung back with her left hand trying to slap at Ming. This only served to shift Ming to his right. He kicked his feet high in the air again, driving his cock in deeper; Ming's way of telling Madison to behave.

Jean came over to watch, and knelt on the left side of Lin, who within ten seconds, had his left hand on Jean's ass working down to finger her pussy, as well.

Madison put her left hand back down determined to ride it out. Madison was hit by another orgasm as Ming again straightened his legs and was moving them back and forth, seeming to be intent on stretching her hole. His probing in deeply, it hadn't occurred to me that he was prepping her for the helicopter fuck.

Madison hated the lack of control as she had one orgasm after another. She had come to love being called 'Bitch' and being treated like a whore, but she was still trying to be in control; instead of just letting loose. Madison felt the orgasm pass and adjusted to the relentless probing and stretching of her ass, as Ming continued to ride her.

Madison angrily cried out, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? CAN'T YOU CUM!" She was trying to prod Ming into a flourish of thrusts, so he would cum, and in her mind, she would win.

Ming, for the first time, grabbed Madison's long black hair and pulled back, pulling her head up. He wasn't pulling hard, but with this extra leverage, he could more easily extend his legs and scissor them open and closed.

Mark now knelt to the right of Madison's ass, clear of Ming's legs and with an amazed look on his face, he called for Andy and Tony to look as well.

"Jesus Christ!" Tony exclaimed, she has opened up nearly to the size of a baseball."

His statement caused a moan from Madison, being the center of attention aroused her so. Mark was amazed at the way Madison's pussy would open and close in unison with her ass, so he slid a finger into her cunt. Madison jerked at the sensation of Mark fingering her, angrily she turned her head to see who was fingering her while Ming rode her, and that seemed to set her off! Madison gathered all her strength and pushed upwards hard. So hard she lifted hers and Ming's bodies into the air. She caught Ming off guard, but he quickly countered bending his legs back up 'til his feet were over his back. This change in leverage overcame Madison's efforts and she collapsed back to a kneeling position. With Ming driving his cock into her harder than ever, just as Lin predicted.

Jean gasped, as Madison's stomach again pushed out several inches as Ming thrust in deeply.

Madison came hard and started panting, like I had never heard before. Her whole body quivered, and to Ming's credit, he just laid atop her, feeling the pleasure of her spasms around his cock. as Mark, never one to let an opportunity slip away, slid his second finger in her.