Bill and Jeans Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he gripped my hand, it was firmer than a regular grip. He was gripping hard, real hard. His knuckles even turned a little white. I just smiled and equaled the hold. He looked surprised and even smiled. He gripped tighter, as did I. From my days as a football player, I was used to the trick of the hard grip handshake. I had a solid grip as well, and he tried one more time. I gripped even harder myself and saw a twinge to his smile that told me this had run its course. He released his grip, as did I. He looked at me differently now, a bit curious about my story, why I was here with these two hot sluts. He wondered if I was a guy who liked a foursome,.

"Well, Bill, you look like you could take the field for tomorrow's game." He said. So he knew I was a former linebacker at ISU. That is how he knew my name.

Stan nodded to the table where Jackie and Marie were sitting. He placed their drinks in front of them and popped the top on his own beer.

"Oh, this is good. It tastes just like the drinks we had from the bar next door." Jackie said, and downed half her glass.

She somehow managed to sit the glass down without spilling it. She was obviously under the influence of the drinks and the erotic setting. She had come here with Marie to discuss my "Jean problem," and now, as she glanced at the bed, she was wondering if this stud was going to ride her hard and fuck her silly.

"Well, they are from next door. The bartender is a buddy, and that is how I know your names. He described two hot cock teasing ladies that had been in the bar earlier, and Steve is good at descriptions. I had a hunch it was you." he said, pointing at both of them,

"We are not cock teases! Why, if we did not have to leave to meet Bill, we would have stayed and fucked them all!" Jackie said.

Stanford said, "And Jackie even told them that." "MARIE!!!!, you make me sound like such a dirty slut!" Jackie shouted, in what can only be described as her seduction voice.

"Oh, I hope you are. I love dirty sluts!" Stan said, managing to bring them to a state of silence. This was a feat I had yet to master.

As the ladies sipped their drinks and munched on the pastries, Stan and I popped a second beer, and he asked me about my football days, and I asked about his time in Africa.

He leaned over, beckoning me close, this caught the attention of Jackie and Marie as they had a hunch Stan was saying something about them, and they were right.

"Do you see the butter I brought out with the pastries? Well, later, when we fuck these two up the ass, that is our lube." He said.

"Holy Fuck!" I sputtered, and thank God I did not have a mouth full of beer.

"What did he say!" Jackie demanded.

"Uh, we will show you later," I said, this even brought forth a chuckle from the cool Stan.

Stan set down his beer and said,

"Ok then. How can I help you, good folks?" He asked, after setting down his beer.

I looked at Jackie and Marie uncertain as to how to explain this crazy scheme. Stan broke the silence, looking at Marie.

"Marie, tell me what you all are up to?" He asked again, and Marie downed her drink with such force her floppy tits were bouncing much to my and Stan's pleasure.

"Well, you see, Bill's wife Jean is not a slut." Marie said, and Stan looked at me and then back to Marie.

"Jean is my sister you see, and Marie is Jean, and my stepmom. Jean is not a slut, but we are, well we sort of are sluts, at least Jean thinks we are sluts. Jackie slurred, the alcohol taking full effect.

"So Marie is your wife's stepmother, and Jackie is your wife's sister. You bold bastard!" Stan said, then glanced at me with a look of admiration

"Yes!! Yes, and Jean is Bill's wife, but she is not a slut, and he needs to turn her into a slut so that he can go to the North Pole where Jean can get fucked by Eskimos!!! So he can fuck the Eskimo's wife. And we need you to help us, do you understand now?" Marie said, still trying to explain the situation.

"The Eskimo's?" That was all Stan could say as he turned to look at me like I was insane.

"They are the Inuit people and they don't like the phrase Eskimo!" I said.

"So besides the use of the word Eskimo, the rest is accurate?"

Well, sort of." I said, and proceeded to explain to Stan the reasoning of him coming over and fucking Jackie and Marie while Jean watched as we were trying to broaden Jean's sexual world. Trying hard to slut her up. And because Jean demanded to going on my future trips, not knowing practically all of these trips entailed a degree of wife swapping or sexual sharing of partners.

"Here! These are some pictures of Jean." Jackie said, thrusting her phone to Stan.

Stan scrolled thru several pictures of Jean from one in her wedding dress and a prom picture, and finally, one where she is wearing only a bikini bottom and is topless!

"When did you take that!" I demanded.

"Last summer, I hid Jean's top and wouldn't give it back until I could take a picture," Jackie said, laughing keeping the phone away from me.

"WOW! If this is operation slutty up Jean, count me in. I can't wait to tap that. Well, if any group can do it, this group can. Well, I think it is time to discuss my fee. Or that which I will accept in exchange for services rendered." Stan said, as he looked around the table.

"What fee?" Marie asked, looking worried.

"I normally charge $500.00. But in this case, because Jackie and Marie are so hot and I accept it as a challenge that I am going to fuck Jean. I will do it and not charge you any money. Bill, are you ok with me fucking Jean?" He asked, looking at me, and I paused for a second as this was all becoming very real.

"You know Bill, you are going to have strangers from all over the world fucking Jean, and I can tell you the husbands who hire me to fuck their wives so they can watch tell me it is the most incredible and erotic experience a husband can have. They still feel in control because they know they made it happen." He continued, still waiting for my reaction.

"Let's do it!" I said, now entirely on board with the thought of Stan fucking Jean.

"Ladies Bill and I need to discuss our game plan when we return. I expect both of you to be wearing only you bra and panties and willing to do anything and everything we ask." The commanding tone in Stan's voice both aroused and intimidated Marie and Jackie. With eyebrows raised, Jackie glanced at Marie, and then back to Stan.

"And if we say no? Jackie asked, a slight tremble to her voice.

"If you are not mature enough for this level of sexuality, you should leave now. However, if you stay, I promise you a pleasure you will remember for the rest of your life." Stan said, simply pointing to the door.

"Baby, you can do this, we can do this. I will be here with you." Marie said, put her hand on Jackie's shoulder, and Jackie seemed reassured.

"Fuck yes. Let's do this." She said and started to undress.

"Bill, let's talk for a minute. Stan said, and I followed Stan to the other side of the room, and around the corner. Stan had been all serious when scolding Jackie, was now smiling and at ease.

"Look, Bill, I can tell you have been around and fucked women in different cultures and that you're an Alpha male like myself. But in a foursome like this, you need to have some structure, and we will put them through their paces in a way they have not experience before.

I plan on DP'ing both of these bitches!" Stan said, using the rougher language to gauge my response.

"Oh Hell Yes!" Was my reply, and Stan knew then I was ready.

"I think this scenario is a good fit for Stan Says; a variation of Simon Says, whatever I am doing to Marie, you will be doing to Jackie, and when we switch vice versa, get it?" Stan proceeded to say, looking for a response.

"Got it." I said, ready to fuck both girls.

Stan and I returned to the room. Stan let out with a whistle at the sight of Marie and Jean wearing only bra's and panties, and they blushed. Stan started taking off his clothes, and likewise, I followed his lead and started to take off my clothes.

I was curious about the size of Stan's cock, as were Marie and Jackie. I knew this cock was likely going to be fucking my wife soon.

"Oh My!" Jackie said when Stan's cock sprang free, while Marie smiled with lust.

I thought, what the hell as his cock now sprang free and I could compare my cock to Stan's, best I could tell they were nearly the same length, although the dark color of Stan's cock made it appear wider in diameter.

Stan also took a glance at Bill's cock and said, "Ladies, you have drawn a winning pair today."

"Marie, lose the bra and panties and come suck my cock." Stan said, and without a moment's hesitation, Marie was on her knees licking the head of Stan's cock, marveling at his size.

Jackie and I just watched in awe till Stan coughed and nodded at Jackie. This shook me from his trance.

"Hey, Sis, get over here and suck my cock!" I said, and Jackie sprang into action, kneeling and starting to suck on my cock. Unlike Marie, Jackie was almost desperate to get as much down her throat as she could. Gagging, Jackie pulled back from my cock and said.

"Damn Bill, your cock is big. Jackie said, after gaging again and taking me down her throat this time.

Marie winked at Jackie and released Stan's cock with a Plop sound. "Suck more slowly, Jackie, make love to his cock." and now both ladies settled into a nice rhythm, slowly sucking up and down the length of their man's cock.

"Marie, go and suck your son's cock." Stan said, as he could see I was already on the verge of cumming.

"Son in law!" she said, slapping Stan's leg, and she rose to her feet and wiggled her awesome ass over to where Jackie was kneeling, sucking Bill's cock like she was in a trance. "Hey sis," I said go blow Stan's cock now." The ladies settled in, and Marie started making love as she called it to my cock, looking deep into my eyes as she swirled her tongue around. She could tell from the seeping pre-cum I was close.

"Ouch!" Stan calls out, "Damn girl, watch those teeth." Jackie pulled back, embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but your cock is so fucking thick." She said, and the ego boost for Stan offset the pain.

"I know, baby, I know just take it easy. You're about to get your reward." Stan said, and glanced at me.

"Whenever you're ready, dump your load in Marie's throat. That way, we will last longer when we fuck them next." He said, and I was so relieved to hear Stan say that, as I was doing all I could to try and last as long as him.

I saw Stan grasp Jackie's head and start to fuck her mouth now as Jackie gurgled and tried to keep up. Seeing this, I did the same, and now both Stan and I were fucking their mouth and throat. It was not even a minute into this I felt the tightening in my balls as I spurted the biggest load of my life into Marie's throat.

A minute later, I heard Stan shout out, "Here it comes bitch, swallow it all." Stan was testing Jackie, and she responded with her own orgasm to the dirty talk and started fingering her cunt while Stan pumped his load in her mouth. Both Marie and Jackie fell back to catch their breath and wipe the cum from their faces.

"Wow, ladies, you sluts suck cock like pros." Stan said, and they glowed at the compliment,

I was starting to gather some pointers from Stan.

"Now, bring your men a cold beer, please." he asked, and they hurried to their feet, with their asses and boobs bouncing towards the table to bring back some beers.

Marie brought me a beer and curled up next to me as Jackie settled in next to Stan. I glanced over to see what Stan was doing. I knew I could learn from him, and I was going to set my ego aside and learn all I could.

I realized a couple of things. One, women want the man to be in charge, and they like the dirty talk and being called bitch and slutty because it gave them permission to act slutty, and that secretly women want that. And sending them for the beer that re-enforces the man is in control, it was all starting to fall in place for me.

Stan saw that I was watching him and Jackie and nodded for me to follow his play. Stan started kissing Jackie, and I could tell by the surprised look on Jackie's face his tongue must be halfway down her throat. Holding his beer in his right hand, his left hand was now groping Jackie's tits hard and then was pulling her nipples and twisting them. There were red marks from where he was grabbing her tits. I quickly followed suit, and Marie was very into the French kissing as well. Then I went to work on Marie's massive boobs, grabbing them and tugging hard on her nipples. Marie moaned even louder than Jackie as I played with her big tits.

Glancing again at Stan, I could see his hand had now moved down from Jackie's tits to between her legs. She spread her legs slightly, and then Stan pushed them further apart and, licking his fingers, now started finger fucking Jackie as she closed her eyes and moaned. Following suit, my hand moved down to find a sopping wet pussy, neatly trimmed and waiting as I slid in two fingers and starting finger fucking Marie's tight cunt.

"Faster baby faster, stick three fingers in, babe, I can take it." She said, and was panting now.

I rose up now. My cock recovered and was as hard as ever. I went down between Marie's legs and started licking and sucking her clit now as I finger fucked her. The action caught Stan's attention, and he felt proud of his student as he also went down on Jackie now,

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, Jackie cried out as Stan licked her clit and fingered her.

"Hey, man, how many fingers you got in her." Stan called out, lifting his now wet face from Jackie's pussy,

"Three." I said proudly.

"Three it is." Stan said, although two fingers were tight in Jackie's cunt,

Stan started to force in a third, "NO! NO! I can't do three." Jackie cried out.

"SHUT UP BITCH! You can take three." Shouted Marie suddenly, now acting very dominant.

Stan and I just looked at each other stunned, not knowing what had got into Marie. But then again, I never had seen her in this situation. It brought out her dominate side. Stan now pulled out his fingers licked them as wet as he could, and slammed them back into Jackie's gaping cunt!! Her orgasm was so intense she arched her back and practically lifted Stan off the bed. He held his fingers still, then slowly started to fuck her faster and faster. I matched the pace and brought Marie to the same level of orgasm, her fat ass quivering as she came.

When she settled back down, I gave her just a moment to catch her breath, then grabbed her ankles and, holding them high in the air, thrust my cock into her as far as I could.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!" She cried out. I was in so fuckin deep, my balls were slapping against her glorious ass.

Then I slowed my thrusting to where I was just barely moving in and out of her tight cunt.

"WOW, you are so good at this! Now baby, push it in me as far as you can and just hold it there." She said, and I did as she asked, and her eyes rolled back, and her breathing got shallow.

While this was going on, I could hear the sound of a very rhythmic fucking as Stan had spun Jackie around onto her hands and knees and was fucking her deep doggie style. Jackie grabbed a pillow, buried her face in it, making inaudible moans and repeating fuck me, fuck me. As I kissed Marie again while holding my cock as deep in her as I could, I felt a sensation like a milking action. Marie was squeezing and releasing my cock, ever tighter till it felt just like a hand was grabbing my cock.

"Holy Fuck, how did you learn to do that?" I said, and she just smiled.

"I can teach Jean if you like," she said,

"Oh Hell Yes!" I said, as I started fucking her hard again.

Just then, I heard Stan snap his fingers and point at Marie to spin around to her hands and knees. He then motioned me closer, and Jackie lifted her head from the pillow, her face a bright red from the orgasms and fucking Stan was giving her.

Jackie and Marie were now faced to face and could kiss each other. I found myself now kneeling behind the glorious ass of Marie. She shifted her legs wider to make room for me.

"Bill put your hands on Marie's waist and slide them down to where her hips flare out, grab her there. That's your handle, that's your best leverage. Now FUCK HER!!!" Stan said, and I looked down at such a glorious sight of Marie's asshole caught my eye first, so round and star-shaped with her pussy gaping open and soaking wet, the insides of her thighs shiny from the cum.

"Can I fuck her ass?" I asked, and he just shook his head meaning not yet.

Finding the spot he referred to as the best spot for leverage, he was right. I had fucked a woman doggie style before, but his slight adjustment made it so easy to vary the speed and force of the stroke. I started fucking Marie slowly, just loving the feel of her tight cunt around my hard cock. I noticed Stan had slowed his pace to match mine, this made it easier for the girls to kiss, and they were already starting to whisper back and forth. Even while being fucked they needed to talk.

Then Stan motioned to me as I glanced up from Marie's quivering ass. He started to raise his hand, indicating for me to pick up the pace and force of the fucking further and further up as he raised his hand. Both girls now lowered their heads and just moaned as they came again, no more talking. Stan gave me a thumbs up for how well we were coordinating this session. I watched Stan for signals. He had his hand up for the hard fuck zone for some time. The sounds of sloppy wet pussies getting pummeled by hard cocks filled the room, the smell of sex heavy in the air.

He then signaled to slow the pace bringing his hand down till we were barely fucking the girls anymore. Then he pulled his cock out of Jackie and whispered for her to stay. I did the same with Marie, and he motioned for us to switch, and we quickly changed places. The girls never lifted their heads drunk on sex now and likely the effects of the drinks from earlier. As I moved behind Jackie, she still had her head pressed in the pillow her new huge boobs pushing into the mattress as her ass moved slightly from side to side. I don't think I had ever seen a girl's cunt gaping open this wide. She was sopping wet, and I was curious as I slipped three fingers in her with ease.

Could she take four? No better time than now. I glanced at Stan as he started a slow fucking of Marie, her head lifting to look at me as she could tell the new cock was a different cock that was now fucking her. Stan pulled back nearly out and slammed back as he fucked her with incredible force. This caused Marie to moan and put her head back firmly in the pillow, moaning through another orgasm.

I moved my three fingers in and out slowly. Jackie just made moaning sounds of pleasure. I pulled my three fingers out. Her pussy was hot, really hot, I assumed from the friction of the fucking she had received from Stan. Looking closer now, I was surprised how far I could see inside her cunt. I realized with a shudder. It was very likely Jean's pussy would look like this when Stan got thru with her. I forced that thought from my mind for a moment as I tried the fourth finger, and I was surprised at how easy four slid in, though it brought forth a different tone in Jackie moaning.

"More give me more." she said, as I held up four shiny fingers for Stan to see, to my surprise.

"Fist the Bitch!" he mouthed the words.

Then he held his fist up in the air and started fucking Marie harder again.

I had seen fisting done in movies but had never tried it. Jean rarely let me even get two fingers in her. Stan had both hands on Marie's waist and had settled into a moderate fucking pace, with the very rhythmic sound of his hips smacking her ass. Again he said, "Do it, Fist that Bitch." I slid my four fingers back in and started pushing them in deeper now. I recalled how they seemed to fold the thumb against the palm of the hand in the movies, trying to make it smaller.