Bill and Jeans Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioning my hand this way, I pressed in again. It was amazing to feel how Jackie's cunt started to stretch around my hand. I was now in further than I had been, having moved in a little more each time. Her cunt stretched like a rubber ring around my knuckles, but they were like a ridge I could not clear.

"More, more please." Jackie moaned, as I felt her start to push back against my hand, wanting more of whatever it was trying to get inside her.

She lifted her head and glanced back at me, "You're trying to fist me, aren't you! You Mother Fucker!!! Wow."

This stopped Stan fucking Marie as they all looked at the suddenly dominant Jackie. Jackie now looked back to Marie they kissed.

"Just hold your hand right where it is." Marie said, and Stan held his cock still in Marie, but he nudged Marie closer to Jackie.

"Push her, Marie, give Jackie a push." Stan commanded, and Marie looked back at Stan, sweaty with eyeliner running down her face, unsure what to do.

Marie turned back to Jackie; Jackie was panting now, breathing so hard to push back and take fisting from me, but she couldn't muster the strength.

"Marie, you said you would be there for me, and now I need you to push me. Marie, push that fist into my pussy. Jackie said.

Marie leaned up, while Stan was still easing his cock into her ever so slowly, and placed her hands on Jackie's shoulder. Then Marie gave her a slight push. Bill watched her push, and he pushed at the same time, and for just a second, it felt like it would ease thru and enter Jackie, but Jackie's cunt pushed his fist back out, and Jackie moaned and struggled to catch her breath.

"God Damn it! That was close." Jackie said, as she dropped her face back to the pillow, breathing hard as I kept up the pressure on my end, still to no avail.

From what he had seen in the movies, once his hand could clear the entrance and get inside, then you could move it freely and bring a woman to a powerful orgasm. No one knew that Jackie had always fantasized about being fisted and desperately wanted to achieve this milestone.

"Stan, can you push his fist into me?" Jacky said, as she gathered her strength and, lifting her head.

Stan looked puzzled for a second, then pleased. He patted Marie's ass and said, "I will be back. Stay just like this."

When he pulled his cock out of Marie, her pussy made a burping sound that caused us all to chuckle and lighten the mood.

Stan went to the table and grabbed up the two platters with butter on them. He returned, set one down behind Marie's feet, then went over to me with my hand now practically stuck in Jackie's cunt.

Stan put his arms around Jackie and said, "Ok, Bill, ease your fist back out of Jackie's cunt." And when I pulled back, it was as if Jackie's pussy wanted to follow.

"Jesus Bill, you do have the hands of a linebacker! Jackie are you sure you're up for this?" Stan said,

"Oh fuck yes! I have dreamed of being fisted by a man with a man's hands, not a woman." She exclaimed.

Stan took one piece of butter, now very soft, having been at room temp and rubbed it all over my fingers and knuckles.

"Here, rub this all over your cock and give her a few strokes." He said, then he handed me another piece of butter

Bill buttered up his cock and fucked Jackie for a few minutes. She was breathing hard, her cunt very sensitive now.

"Ok, stud, pull out." Stan said, and Jackie's pussy made a burping sound when I pulled my fist out, causing everyone to laugh again. Everyone also knew it was about to get very intense.

Stan lubed his fingers up now and smeared butter all around, especially on the outer ring of Jackie's pussy for he knew that part was the part that had to clear the knuckles on my hand.

"Hey Bill, hold your hand up for me." Stan said, as he was curious as to the size of my hands.

In contrast, Stan had longer fingers but the palm of my hand was thicker. "Okay now make a fist Bill." Stan then compared his fist-size which was remarkably similar. Stan's might be a bit larger in diameter because of his finger length.

"Ready Jackie?" I asked, as he got in position behind the kneeling Jackie.

"Yes." she said, already breathing hard in anticipation.

Stan moved back behind the kneeling Marie to watch. He was hoping the two girls could work together to make this fisting happen, increasing the chance to fist Marie in the future. I started to ease my fingers in Jackie, trying to move them back and forth and up in down to increase her diameter.

"Oh wow, Stan, this feels a lot better with the butter." I said, as I very quickly had all four fingers in and my thumb folded against my palm.

While this was going on, Stan was behind Marie working on applying butter to his cock for he was just about to fuck Marie's glorious ass! Marie was so focused on Jackie she was unaware of Stan's plan. I however, had a perfect view of what Stan was planning and just had to smile.

Marie saw Bill smiling and just had to say, "It feels good huh, Oh yes!! It will, and it does."

Looking down at Jackie's gaping cunt I was again at the point just before the knuckle line, and I pushed again. Jackie cried out, "Oh Fuck!" But still, I could not enter.

Struggling to catch her breath, Jackie said, "Now Marie, when I tell you to push, you push HARD!!!!"

"You push hard at the same time, Ok," I said as I readied myself.

"We will go on three," Jackie said, as I was looking at Jackie's stretched cunt and watching as Stan now had grabbed hold again of Marie's waist and was unknown to her, lining up the target of her asshole.

Marie had her hands on Jackie's shoulders. Without looking back, she said, "Stan, I know you are eager to fuck some more but let's get Jackie taken care of first."

"Sure, babe," Stan said,

"One..." Marie started, before being cut off by Stan pressing his cock against the tight round hole of Marie's ass.

"Oh hun, you're a bit high. That's my asshole your pressed against." Marie said. Stan said nothing, just smiled at me, and did not push it any harder, just maintaining contact.

"Two." Jackie said, then a pause, and then she screamed, "THREE!!!!!" And Marie pushed her hard this time, and I pushed my left hand against her back and leaned in hard with my right hand shaped like a fist at Jackie's tight cunt.

I could not believe the sound or the sensation as my fist plunged thru the opening and inside Jackie's vagina. It sounded like a cork coming out of a wine bottle, and it felt like a rubber band that had finally stretched enough to allow him in, and then it grabbed tight as a vice around his wrist.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck!" Jackie screamed and collapsed flat, still screaming, as I had to follow her body, else all would be lost, and my hand comes out.

While all this was going on, I heard Marie scream, "NO!!!! NOT MY ASS!!!! You Son of A Bitch!!!!!!"

When Jackie had called Three and Marie shoved her onto my fist, Stan had grabbed her waist tightly and thrust forward with his cock. The well-buttered knob of the head of Stan's cock stretched Marie's ass in a way she had never felt before, then pushed on through. Marie had now adjusted to the sensation, which had gone from surprise and pain to now a sensation of pleasure and lust. She had been fucked in the ass only once before by a guy with a cock half the size of Stan's. She reached back between her legs and slid a finger in her pussy. She could feel Stan's cock throbbing.

"Surprised?" Stan asked, testing the waters to see if he was indeed in Marie's dog house.

"Yes, very, but I am also glad you surprised me because I would never have agreed to you fucking my ass with your giant black cock." Marie said.

She looked back over her shoulder at Stan, "are you all the way in?"

Stan laughed, "Oh Marie, I just barely have the head of my cock in your ass."

Then he pushed forward, and slid another inch in Marie's ass. With that she collapsed flat, laying on the bed moaning in pain that was again transitioning to pleasure.

While this was going on, I was doing my best to keep my hand from coming out of Jackie's orgasmic vagina. I had not moved it any further in as she twisted from side to side, still screaming, "Oh Fuck! Oh, Fuck!" As she had one continuous orgasm, she reached her hand out for Marie, who was in a similar state, taking Stan's big cock up her ass.

I glanced up to see Stan give me a big thumbs up, then eased his body weight down on top of the prone Marie. He had still only worked a third of his cock up into her ass. From Stan's angle, the lovely Jackie was lying flat now as I knelt between her legs, my hand well inside her cunt. Stan mouthed the words "Spread her legs wider." as he motioned back and forth with his hands.

"No, just stay still, baby," she muttered and resisted any attempts by me to spread her legs wider.

She clutched Marie's hand tight as I went from trying to spread her legs with my free hand to place both of my knees between her outstretched legs, then slowly I spread her legs apart as I widened my knees further still. Finally, her feet were at least three feet apart. This caused her ass and pussy to tilt up slightly, giving me a better angle.

"Oh my God, Stan, you would not believe the view, Jackie's perfect ass and wet juicy pussy dripping wet and contracting around my wrist." I said, looking between her legs.

"Spread your legs, baby, so that I can get in deeper." Stan whispered, into Marie's ear.

Marie just shook her head no, as she held tight to Jackie's hand with her face buried in a pillow. Stan pushed in a bit more, half his cock now buried in Marie's ass as he felt her orgasm. Her ass was squeezing his cock like it was trying to pull him in deeper.

Like me, Stan put his right foot between Marie's ankles, and she squeezed her legs tight together. She knew what Stan was trying to do. After a minute or so, Stan eased his cock back a bit out of her ass. This caused her to relax some more. Stan pulled back further until he was only in her ass an inch or so. Her legs then went utterly limp now as she settled, and Stan then placed his other foot between her ankles.

Jackie finally felt her constant orgasm come to an end, and she had adjusted to my fist being jammed in her cunt. Slowly now, I started to move, pulling my fist back out then easing it back in. She shook and whimpered, "Oh fuck! You really are fist fucking me now!"

Slowly I started to stroke in and out of her tight cunt. I relaxed my hand and started feeling around inside her with my fingers, so smooth and wet, then I bumped something that caused her to convulse in her most powerful orgasm yet. I had found her G spot, so I pulled away from her G spot and let her ride through the orgasm and settle. When she tried to lift herself, I held her down with my free hand.

"It's ok, Jackie, you can do this." Stan said, as he watched the wild fisting sex between Jackie and me. He had now spread Marie's legs as far apart as they could go, easy for him as his legs were so much longer than hers. Her huge ass made it feel like he was on top of a soft pillow and his rock-hard cock was still held firmly by the o ring-like entrance to Marie's ass.

Stan braced himself on his elbows on either side of Marie, and her huge tits smashed out flat to the side like cushions under her. Even though he had not thrust into her for several minutes, he felt his orgasm building from how her tight ass grabbed his cock.

In a deep throaty voice that caused her to shiver, Stan whispered, "Marie, it is time to Prone Bone!"

I heard what Stan had said and looked up to see Marie clutch even tighter to Jackie's hand, and with her other hand, she grabbed the pillow tight.

"Go ahead and fuck me! Do what you have to do." Marie said, and Stan pushed in two more inches of hard cock now, as deep as he had been before. Before, he had stopped at this point, but he now pulled back and thrust again. Stan found his rhythm now and was loving the feel of Marie's ass and the way her big butt felt underneath him.

I was nearly hypnotized by watching Stan fuck Marie's ass. I so wanted to do that now. I had been fist fucking Jackie this whole time by just moving in and out by maybe an inch. Jackie was now loving the sensation and was in a state of constant orgasm. I recalled again the fisting movies I had seen. How in several scenes the guy nearly got his arm in up to the elbow, reaching for some more butter, Bill started to lube his arm up to within an inch of his elbow. He thought that would be a vital goal, given the diameter of his forearms.

With screams of "Oh God! Oh God! Fuck me." ringing in his ears as Stan now was slamming balls deep into Marie's ass, I started to stroke further in and out of Jackie's clutching cunt, first one inch deeper than two, the deeper my arm went in the shiny pussy juice was my marker line. When I reached the three-inch mark up my forearm, Jackie had another orgasm to rival any she had so far.

I now tried to vary the pace as Marie was still screaming at the hard-ass fucking Stan was giving her. Jackie was nearly silent now, just laying very still and moaning softly as wave after wave of pleasure rolled across her.

I started to fist fuck her even faster, as Jackie still just moaned softly.

Then Stan yelled out, "FUCK I'M CUMMING" and with one final thrust deep into Marie's ass, he dumped a huge load. Marie raised her head from the pillow, and her mouth opened wide, her eyes ablaze.

I expected the loudest scream yet, but no sound came out. It was more intense than if she had yelled, then she collapsed back down flat on the bed. Stan was still laying atop of her as his cock slowly went limp in her ass.

Jackie looked at the still form of Marie just a foot away and smiled, knowing Marie was feeling the same pleasure she was. Then I noticed the grip from Jackie's cunt had loosened. She was adjusting to both my fist and my forearm being deep inside her. Since I had managed to insert my hand into Jackie for the first time, I pulled it completely out in one smooth motion. It pulled free with a release of air that I had pumped inside her.

"Jesus!" Stan remarked as he had now rolled off of Marie and came over to watch the end of my fisting of Jackie.

"Look how her cunt just stays open," Stan said.

"More, please put it back in; PLEASE!!!" Jackie whimpered, as she started to squirm until I slid my hand back in, and Stan was amazed at how I could fist fuck her fast or slow.

In the next Chapter Bill hopes to experience Marie's ass for the first time.