All Comments on 'Bill and Karen'

by SouthernRefugee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A great start to a story. You are developing the characters and story line. I like that you are putting the story first. This will make the relationship between the brother and sister better. I look forward to reading more and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where’s the rest?

Put it back in. This one’s not done.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Great Beginning

Looking out for a younger sibling is relatable to most families. I hope you're going to ontinue their story.

stufdshirtstufdshirtover 3 years ago

Great start! Good character development. This story could go in many directions. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep Good Start

Liked it so far. At one point when Karen stripped off I thought you were going straight to sex. Glad it didn't the story has developed nicely. Looking forward to next chapter.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 3 years ago

very good start, but there has GOT to be more...please don't stop now....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
part 2?

needs a good finish or at least another chapter

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 3 years ago
Well done. Well, not done so much as well written.

I was scrolling through the new stories and saw Bill and Karen Pt 2 with a score of 4.75. I thought, "High marks indeed." and didn't recall Pt 1 being as enthusiastically received. I scrolled down and found it had been given a 4.15. "Curious." I thought. Normally 4.15 is near the lower limits of the scoring that I venture down to read. I knew I wanted to read Pt 2, and don't much care to start part way in to a series. So, here I am at the end of part 1, and I've got to say other than the obvious lack of any actual incest, or any sex for that matter, this was very well written. I found it compelling, interesting, smart, and believable. It drew me in. I gave you a 5. Which I seldom do. Fortunately, I get to now see how you apply your talents to these other important elements of the story, as the highly rated Pt 2 is awaiting.

Hopefully, I'm not assuming too much in expecting topical content soon.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

This is a good set up for a longer story. But you didn't write in a hook at the end to entice the reader into returning. 🤔 Since this was only a single page in length, there wasn't a valid reason to not continue further into the story before cutting it off. I hope that this isn't indicative of what I can expect from future installments. 3/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexan4 months ago

Reread it a second time and found fault with this dialog too:

"Sorry to be so crude, Billy. You've seen all of this before, brother."

Real siblings might occasionally use 'bro' or 'sis' as a pronoun for addressing each other. But most likely they will be more intimate and use a favorite nickname. These two are certainly not estranged from each other and wouldn't speak this way. It's far too formal and downright awkward. My earlier 3/5 vote stands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSouthernRefugee@SouthernRefugee
Male living in the Southeastern US, ex-military, college degree. I have no formal writing experience but enjoy putting my thoughts on "paper". This writing is a secret only known to fellow Literotica members and guests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES