Bill and Linda's Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Interracial couples swing Also wife feminizes hubby 3some.
15.9k words
4.48
17.3k
21
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recommend you read chapters 1 and 2 to get a feel of how we got to this point.

This includes interracial play, mild domination by a woman and bisexual play. If this is not for you please move on to the next story. No need to berate this story because it includes themes that you don't enjoy.

All involved are over 18 years old

========================

Linda and I both helped write the enclosed story. Though some similar situations have happened with us over the years, some in here did not happen. After all it is a story. Though, both of us might do them as stated if given the opportunity.

Linda:

Wow! What a beginning to our vacation. In just the first few days I've gone farther with someone other than Bill than I ever expected on this trip. I must admit that I don't have any regrets. Bill and I have been role playing about a threesome or foursome for several years. In some cases with a bisexual woman, a bisexual man or both. In other cases we've also role played interracial sex. There were many cases where we both were so excited about it that I thought we might actually do it. Though for one reason or another it never happened. In all of our role playing we often talked about meeting someone in a bar with the sole purpose of going through with it. I think the reason it happened this time was that we really weren't looking for it. We met James, a black man, from England and things just happened on their own. It just felt like the right thing to do.

We've done some exciting things before in bars and clubs. I would sometimes dress in a sheer blouse without a bra, a very short skirt, no panties, thigh highs and heels. On occasion I would go to the bar to order a drink while Bill would sit at the table watching. It excited him to watch the guys buy me a drink and flirt with me. Most of the guys didn't do much for me so I chatted briefly and went back to our table. Once in a while a guy would peak my interest. I would flirt back just a little so they didn't waste their money buying me a drink. On occasion I would even dance with a guy. A few guys even rubbed my butt while I was dancing. Though I got a thrill out of knowing these guys wanted me I never took it to the next level. For one reason or another it just didn't seem like the right time. Sometimes I thought the excitement was from the desire to do it and that actually doing it would ruin the experience. Sometimes I just didn't know if I wanted it or not. Bill always told me how much it excited him to watch. When I got back to the table he always had a hard on. Depending how much I got worked up by the guy I would reach under and play with Bill's cock. Twice her came under the table.

When I saw a women or two at the bar I thought might interest him I would tell Bill to go to the bar and buy them a drink. Of course, whenever he did that he also flirted a little. Bill was an attractive guy though he was somewhat introverted so he had to know someone a little before he felt very comfortable with them. As a result, he was only successful once in dancing with a woman in one of the clubs. Luckily for him it was a slow dance so he was able to move in close. What surprised me was how jealous I became at the woman while also getting turned on. At one point the woman pulled Bill's hand to her butt. Shortly after that her girlfriend showed up and Bill came back to the table. When he got back to the table I asked him all about it while he ran his finger up and down my clit.

With James that night it was totally different. James was such a nice man. He was writing a book on Texas and he noticed I was wearing a Texas pin. All three of us talked about our backgrounds and some of the successes and challenges over the years. I don't usually open myself very easily nor does Bill. For some reason it was very easy to be open with James. Before we knew it we seemed like old friends. I never expected to meet someone like that in a bar somewhere.

Bill:

I've been waiting to see Linda have sex with another man or woman for so many years and it's finally happened. Linda has been off and on about doing it for a long time. I know she was excited about the prospect of doing it by how she reacted during our role playing . We've gone to bars thinking there might be the possibility of it happening. Though, Linda always found some reason not to go all of the way. I just seemed like she didn't want to let loose—that she would somehow lose control of the situation. I was concerned that if I pushed too hard she would just completely shut down any possibility of doing it.

I thought that if she felt like she was in full control of the situation she might feel less anxiety about it. As a result, I encouraged her to take more control of our erotic activities. I slowly helped her become a little more dominant and I started to be somewhat submissive to her. I knew from her personality she would never be a hardcore mistress but she could take control of a situation and steer it the way she wanted. As she became more assertive, she started to role play her taking control in a threesome. She seemed to become more confident about the whole thing. That might be one of the factors in her being so receptive to James.

The Morning After:

I don't usually wake up with a hard on in the morning. I've often heard of morning wood but I usually get hard on only after I've been awake for a while and was able to daydream about a fantasy or two, though that's not always the case. This morning I awoke with a raging hard on. It didn't take me long to find out why. Though, I was facing away from Linda I knew she was playing with herself due to the shaking of the bed. I relaxed right away. I was wondering if she would wake with some regrets about the last few days. From the motion of the bed she must not be too worried about the things we did this weekend.

I turned and said, "Looks like you're having a good time without me. I was a little worried you might have some second thought about the last few days."

She laughed and said, "Are you kidding? The only regret is that we didn't get around to this much sooner. I know you really wanted to do it so I wasn't concerned about your reaction. I was concerned I might feel guilty about it and somehow get turned off about sex. I guess you can tell by me rubbing my clit that I'm not concerned but excited."

I said, "Yes, I can tell. Like me you usually don't get turned on the first thing in the morning. It usually takes a while for your to get going."

I said, "I'm just going to watch a while as you masturbate. You know how much I enjoy watching you. If at some point you want me to join in just let me know."

I watched as she slowly ran her finger down one side and then the other of her vulva. Once in a while she would also take a finger and rub her clit a little. I could tell she wasn't in a hurry to have an orgasm. She wanted to take her time and let it build. She always enjoyed playing with her vagina, which was fine with me. As always, it didn't take long for me to get hard and I slowly started stroking myself. After a few minutes I felt one of her hands on my penis and started to stroke me. At the same time she started to move her other hand faster on her clit. She also started to move her body a little from side to side. As she got more turned on she began to thrust her hips up a little."

She said, "Play with my breasts they need some attention."

I didn't hesitate to move over and start rubbing one of her nipples between my fingers. As soon as I did that she let out a soft moan. Sometimes she wants a lot of attention from me and others not so much. At times she gets carried away and pulls me on top of her to have sex. I've learned over time to let her decide. It's always turns out better that way. I've found that when she wants little or no attention it's because she's focused on a fantasy that really turns her on. Whatever she's thinking about really has her going. It really has me turned on right now to see her on the verge of orgasm. She started to stroke me and her clit even harder.

All of a sudden she took my finger from her breasts and put it in her mouth and started sucking on it. Linda has always enjoyed telling me her fantasies after she masturbates-just like I tell her about mine. Though I usually tell her about it while I'm stroking myself. She tells me afterwards. I know from past experience she's thinking about sucking someone's cock because my finger was in her mouth. She stopped stroking me and sucked my finger in her mouth as much as possible while thrusting her hips upward. I could tell she's starting to orgasm. She bit down hard on my finger and clamped her legs shut. Despite that I could see her juices flowing between her legs. It wasn't all out squirting like the other day but it was much more than usual. All of a sudden she stopped biting on my finger and took it out of her mouth.

She said, "Give me a few minutes to settle down and I'll tell you all about it. It was the most intense orgasm I've ever had from masturbation."

Linda didn't completely ignore me. As she was relaxing a little she reached over and started stroking my penis. All I could think about was her fantasy. I knew she was thinking about sucking someone else off other than me. She started rubbing her finger on the underside of my penis just below my mushroom head. She knew that really turned me on.

She took her hand from my penis and rubbed the outside of her vagina a little and put a few fingers in my mouth with her juices on them. I immediately tasted her juices which were a little thicker and sweeter than normal. It must be that she really did squirt a little. Again she rubbed her hand along her vagina. This time she decided to grab my penis with it and use it for lube. By this time I was as hard as I could get. She moved over next to me and started to suck on one of my nipples. Again, something she knew turned me on. Between watching her masturbate and her stroking me I know I wouldn't last as long as normal.

She said, "I know you can't wait to hear about my fantasy. Since you're so far along I'll just give you the highlights so you won't come before I finish the story. Tell me right before you come so I can put my mouth on your penis and swallow all of it."

I said, "MMMMMM babe. I can't wait to hear about it and for you to swallow my come. Keep some of my come in your mouth so we can kiss and share it."

Linda said, "After the last few days it sounds like you're developing a taste for come. I'll be more than happy to share yours with you. Perhaps I'll be sharing someone else's with you soon."

I said, "Wow! You really knows what turns me on babe."

Linda said, "One of the things that really turned me on was that unlike my other fantasies I now know that it's possible we might be able to actually do it. Until this weekend my fantasies felt like it was a third party story that I was reading on Literotica. Now I know we both are open to actually making some of them happen. I'm so glad you had the patience to let me finally go through with it and not give upon on me. I love you more than ever."

I said, "Linda I'm also glad you got to the point where you felt comfortable enough to do it. I knew that if I pushed too hard you would never even try it. I figured there were two possible outcomes: (1) hang in there until it happened, or (2) hang in there but you never were willing to do it. Though my first choice was for it to happened, I love you enough to accept the fact that it just might not happen at all. Either way, you're the one I love."

Linda said, "You're also the one I love. Though, I plan on enjoying some different men and women between us, you're the one that I will always go home to at night."

I said, "Same here babe. Now about that fantasy. You stroking my penis has gotten me worked up."

Linda said, "Like I said earlier the big difference is that right now its a fantasy. At a later time I plan on both of us making it a reality. Knowing its most likely going to happen is so hot. We finally take that trip to England to meet our black friend James. He lets us know his bisexual black woman friend is very interested in meeting us. She's never been with a white man or a white woman before and she'll be able to do both with us."

I said, "Now I know why you enjoyed your fantasy so much. This is one where I'll do everything I can to help make it happen. I can tell you actually did enjoy James as much as I hoped you did."

Linda said, "You should know by now that I wouldn't have gone through with it if I didn't want to. I've turned down enough chances during the years. Also you saw my reaction to both you and James. I was in heaven those two days having guys serve me the way you both did."

Linda is a very oral person and really enjoys giving and receiving oral. Usually we don't get to far when she's telling me her fantasy before she moves down and gives me oral. This time I want to hear the full fantasy since it just might happen the way she wants.

I said, "Please don't start giving me oral until I hear the fully fantasy. I want to hear the full thing. I promise you'll get plenty of come to share with me."

Linda continued, "Exactly the way I planned it. We arrive at Heathrow Airport about noon local time. Within thirty minutes we have our luggage and we're through customs. As promised James it waiting for us. Of course, James was the same good looking black gentleman about 45 years old or so with a slim and athletic appearance with a stately mannerism. A person doesn't usually change much in 6 months."

James says, "You guys look like it was just yesterday that we met. I can't wait for you to meet Irie, she's at the house right now. Be prepared for driving on the other side of the road."

Linda, "We were in the Cayman Islands for a week with a rental car so we're familiar with driving on the other side. Though Bill did all of the driving."

James, "I'll put your luggage in the boot and we can get started."

Linda, "The ride was about an hour into a nice suburban neighborhood. His house was a standalone cottage with about 1500 sq. ft. James opened the door and Irie was standing right behind it with a big grin. She was wearing a very low cut blouse without a bra that didn't quite get to her waist, a skater skirt that was only about 4 inches below her V, sheer thigh high with ribbons that stopped right below her skirt, and 4 inch black heels. She looked about 35 years old, 5ft7, maybe 36c breasts and about 140lbs. She was much blacker than most African Americans in the US and had the sweetest face. As she turned she had a gorgeous butt that was curved just like you like them."

I said, "You had to insure I knew she had a gorgeous butt. Being a butt man you just had to make note of it."

Linda continued, "James introduced Irie and let us know we could treat his home as ours. He also had a hot tub which was clothing optional. Which was good since we didn't bring bathing suits."

James said, "Your bedroom is the first one on the left. We'll be in the hot tub when you're ready. There are drinks and snacks in the kitchen and to make ourselves at home. We'll be in the hot tub waiting for you. Towels are outside."

Linda said, "We were so excited we dropped our luggage in the bedroom without unpacking. We stripped down to underwear and panties just in case they weren't fully nude. We walked out to the hot tub and they were facing us. Both were right next to each other with hands below the water. We could see they already had gotten started. We also noticed they were fully nude. We stripped fully and got into the hot tub facing them."

Irie said, "James told me a lot about both of you. It sounds like all three of you had a very fun weekend together. I especially enjoyed the part about Linda being in control and having you two guys play with one another. It also excited me to know that such a sexy white woman like Linda was interested in having fun with a black woman. I played with myself several times in anticipation of your arrival. Of course, Bill I don't plan on leaving you out of the action. I think Linda and I will have a little fun controlling you both during this trip."

Linda said, "Irie I'm looking forward to having some real fun while we're here. You're such a beautiful and sexy black woman. I don't think I could have picked a better woman for my first girl-on-girl experience. Since we're a little tired from our trip and we have three weeks to experience one another I suggest we keep it short until we have a chance to rest. For you Irie I prefer to be fully rested and ready to make it last for a while. How about we just switch guys for right now?"

Irie said, "What a great idea. I'll get to see James with you and I'll get to have a white sexy guy for the first time."

Linda said, "Irie and I changed places. Since I've already had James a couple of times before, I was more focused on watching you with Irie. As soon as she sat next to you she started kissing you and reached down to your penis and started stroking it. I must admit I got a little jealous about it at first. After all so far I've been the only one with someone else. So I wasn't used to seeing you with someone else. Once James started stroking my clit and I started stroking his penis my jealously subsided. Irie had you sit on the side on the hot tub and crawled between your legs. It was now obvious James and Irie had planned this out. Whatever Irie was doing to you James was doing to me. I could see them look at each other once in a while. As she was between your legs he was between mine. When she started giving you oral he started giving me oral."

James said, "I guess you and Irie are getting along quite nicely."

I said, "At least as well as you and Linda are doing. This is going to be an amazing trip."

Linda continued, "Bill I can see you're getting very excited from me stroking you. I better shorten the story so you'll come in my mouth."

Linda said, "Irie was taking you deep in her mouth and I could tell you we're getting very excited. It looked like she had plenty of experience. I came quickly from James' oral and kept watching Irie sucking your penis. I told James I needed him on the end of the tub so I can give him oral. I told him I wanted his black penis in my mouth while Bill's white penis was in Irie's mouth. He quickly got in position and I went deep on him right away. It didn't take long before James was ready to come in my mouth. I could also tell you were going to come in Irie's mouth.

I said, "Linda you need to stop stroking me and take my penis in your mouth. I'm going to come anytime now. Show me how you were sucking James' black cock."

I could tell Linda was excited. She took my penis in her mouth right away without teasing. She took me right to the root while still moving her tongue around my shaft. She moved up and swirled her tongue around my mushroom head. Though, I tried I couldn't hold out any longer. I shoot into her mouth several times. She stayed on fully until I was completely done."

Linda said, "Get over her and kiss me so we can share your come."

I started kissing her and we pushed my come between both of our mouths several times. Finally I kept about half of it in my mouth and swallowed it. Linda did the same."

I said, "That was up there with your best oral. That had to be one of the hottest fantasies you've ever told me. Thank you so much for sharing it."

Linda said, "Now you know why I came so hard earlier. The combination of the fantasy and the possibility of it happening was intense."

I asked her, "Usually your fantasies are more about sensual and romantic actions leading up to erotic sex. Sometimes you don't even visualize someone's face during your fantasy. Why all of a sudden was your fantasy so descriptive? You described the house, hot tub, gave a name of Irie for the woman to include a full description."