Bill and Linda's Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next they went through all types of steps to do my facial make up. They first used cotton pads to thoroughly clean my face. They applied some type of cream, followed by a base coat, concealer, powder and another type of covering. They applied some type of coloring to my cheeks. They spent a few minutes plucking my eyebrows. They colored my eye brows and put liner under my eyes, put eye shadow between my upper eyelid and eyebrow, and also applied some eyeliner. The eyeliner was some type of magnetic eyeliner. The eyelashes were magnetic and it stuck better that way.

The girls faced me away from the mirror so I couldn't see how it progressing. When I would try to take a peek one or the other would turn my head back. They put a light pink blouse on me. It was a little tight at first. Though after they arranged it, it showed off my fake boobs rather nicely. They had me stand and put my legs into a darker pink skater skirt. They brought it a little higher than expected. Just about 3 or 4 inched below my crotch.

This whole time the girls were laughing and giggling. They would also feel each other's breasts and kiss one another. They were having a lot of fun and mentioned they thought it was going well. They put 3 inch red high kheels on me with black straps. If I must say myself, I thought they looked sexy. The last part was the wig which was auburn and shoulder length with some curl. Before placing on my head they spent several minutes brushing it out. They showed me where the front was, how to put it on my head, how to close the band on the back of my head and how to insert bobby pins. This was starting to concern me a little. The only reason I can think of that Linda was giving me these instructions was if she expected this to happen more often. I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

Finally Linda pulled out a pink ribbon and put it in my hair and they stepped back to look at me.

They both seemed amazed, "Linda said, "Babe you look great. I would be proud to go out with you in public with you dressed like that. I think you'll be able to play the part of a sexy "lesbian" with us. Though, your extra hardware will also come in very handy."

Kim said, "I agree with Linda. You look sexy babe. I think you've more than earned my mouth and vagina today. Which I'm really happy about. I've been thinking about your penis since I sucked you under the table at breakfast."

While they were making me up they took turns dressing themselves. They both had white ribbons in their hair, white blouse with some type of emblem on them and very short school girl type dresses. Linda must have suggested that. She knows I have a sweet spot for women wearing school girl outfits.

Linda said, "Bill I can't wait for you to see yourself in the mirror. Go ahead and turn around."

I turned around and looked in the mirror and I was totally stunned. I've heard the term passable for crossdressers. I'm not sure I fit into that category but I think I really do look sexy. The first thing that comes to mind is that the effort to dress me up was worth it. I think I'm harder than I have ever been before. By the feel of my panties, yes panties, I think I'm leaking some pre-cum.

I said, "Wow! I can't believe how good you girls made me look. I wasn't sure it was worth the effort at first but I'm glad you convinced me to do it."

Linda said, "I get the impression that this may not be the last time you get dressed up. I rather like the idea of you as a girl once in a while. We just need to spend a little time with some techniques."

For the next 30 minutes they gave me instructions on being a girl. How to put one foot directly in front of the another while walking so my butt wiggles a little. How to daintily shake a hand, how to carry a purse and how to properly cross my legs when sitting in a dress.

Linda says, We're about ready to have some fun together—a few things first. Bill until Kim leaves you will remain dressed as a girl. I also have two tasks for you both: Kim you need take off your panties and move your skirt right up to where the V is in your crotch. Bill you are to remain all fem. Both are you are to go down the hall to the candy machine and buy a candy bar. When there's at least one man around, no children, Kim you are to drop the candy bar and bend over and pick it up. Make sure your ass is facing the person. Bill you give Kim a passionate kiss. Bill you tell him hello sugar when you walk by. When done you both return to the room. When you get back I'll give you the second and last task."

Kim and I both looked at one another and we were both blushing. "I said, "It's one thing to dress in the room with you two but it's another thing to be outside the room."

Linda says, "Bill you're almost there. In about 15 minutes you'll be done both tasks and we'll be ready to play. Nobody knows who you are so it shouldn't be too bad. Once these tasks are done I'm no longer a mistress for the night. We're all free to explore and play. Except that you remain dressed fem for us."

I thought about it for a minute or two and said, "If Kim agrees to do her part I'll do mine."

Kim said, "It's not as bad as giving you oral under the table at the restaurant this morning. I'm in."

Linda laughs and says, "Well get to it."

We slowly open the door and look down the hall. There isn't anyone down the hall so we start walking to the candy machine. Since I had a little practice earlier I'm not doing too bad walking in the heels. Kim puts her arm around my waist. I do the same and bend over a little and give her a kiss. It turned into a passionate kiss which ended up with us standing in the middle of the hall.

"Kim whispers in my ear, "Thanks I needed that. It helped me calm down a little." I said, "Me too. My legs are shaking a little."

We bought a candy bar and stood by the machine for several minutes. I could tell Kim was still a little nervous. She was holding my hand and once in a while moving it up and down my arm. She reached over and started kissing me again. I just couldn't let this opportunity pass. I reached down to her butt and slide my finger between her legs. I started moving up and down her labia and flicked her clit often. Just as she started to move her hips and kissing me deeply the elevator door opened. We kissed for a few more seconds and stopped. We saw two guys exit the elevator and walk down the hallway towards us. They looked like middle-aged businessmen on a trip. When they were about ten feet away Kim dropped her candy bar and bent over to pick it up.

One guy said, "Do you see that George?" The other guy just looked in awe for a few seconds. I guess they were embarrassed so they started to walk down the hall glancing back over their shoulder.

As they walked by I said, "I hope you're having a good day sugar." I think they were too shocked to reply. As Kim and I walked towards our room we walked arm in arm and enjoyed this moment together.

When we got to the room we told Linda what happened. She smiled and said, "One more task and you're done. You're to do the same basic thing again, though it'll be down in the lobby at the front desk. You two will ask if they have any extra bottles of shampoo. Kim is to "accidentally" drop it and bend over to pick it up. The sooner you do it the faster we can play. On your way."

Kim and I looked at one another and just giggled and smiled. I think we both thought that it wasn't any more involved than what we both did earlier. I wasn't too concerned right now. I was starting to feel comfortable being dressed up—also Kim will be the one bending over. In addition, being in a town where nobody knows you helps quite a bit. What happens on our vacation will be a secret to just us. Unless we find someone it's safe to share it with.

I know Linda is very comfortable with her brother and shares just about anything with him. She just might share it with him. I've even heard her share some of our sex likes and dislikes while she talked to him on the phone sitting beside me. Her brother Roger is very discreet so I'm not really concerned about it. The first time she did that it set me back a little. After she went into detail about their close relationship it calmed me down.

We were on the 8th floor so it wouldn't be a quick elevator ride. As soon as we got into the elevator Kim and I fell into each other's arms and started kissing each other. I started stroking her clit and she started rubbing my penis. Lucking we didn't need to stop for anyone else. When we got to the lobby it took us a few seconds to compose ourselves so we could exit the elevator.

Kim said, "That's just the preview of what I plan on doing with you and Linda. I'm not sure if I've ever been this excited before."

I said, "Kim if you're as excited as I am it's going to be amazing. This is beyond any of my fantasies."

We approached the lobby desk during dinner so there weren't many people around. A few people were in the computer center and the lounge. None were by the lobby desk.

Kim looked at the young guy at the desk and asked, "Do you have any extra bottles of shampoo? One bottle just isn't enough for us girls. He looked at both of us and grinned and said, "Sure I'll get you a few."

Wanting to put on a little show we started kissing and running our hands around each other's back. We heard him comes back but we kept it up for about 15 seconds so he could get a good view. We turned around and saw him blushing.

He said, "Here are a few extra bottles. If there's anything else you ladies need just let me know."

I got excited when I heard him refer to both of us as ladies. I never thought anyone would really mistake me for a woman.

Kim said, "Thanks you so much. Perhaps I'll show you that I really do appreciate it."

With that Kim turned around and dropped both bottles of shampoo. She bent over at the waist with her butt facing him. I heard him gasp. Kim took her time. She picked up one bottle at a time. After picking up both she dropped one of them again. She bent over to pick it up. She smiled at him while bending over and said, "I hope you enjoyed your thank you and tip."

He just stood there looking and didn't comment. I think he was in shock. Though he kept on watching us until we were on the elevator. Since he could see in the elevator I reached down and put my hand on Kim's vagina. He exhaled and said, "No way."

We were both laughing as the elevator closed. We got to the room and told Linda all about it. We re-enacted the part of her bending over and me stroking her vagina in the elevator. Linda was so excited she was stroking her vagina."

She said, "You girls surpassed my wildest expectations. We're all now just three girls here to have our first full lesbian threesome."

I said, "Kim and I have had some fun already in the hall and lobby. I'll just sit back and let you two girls experience one another for a while. If you need me to join in I will. Though, I'm sure you two girls can find ways to keep yourselves entertained for a while."

With that both Linda and Kim embraced one another and started kissing. Linda and Kim ran their hands all over each other's backs and butts while giving passionate kisses to one another. I could almost feel their body heat from here. Linda started to play with Kim's breasts and roll her left nipple between her index finger and thumb. Kim let out a moan and started to kiss Linda while pulling her face tighter to her with her hand.

It was obvious that Linda was taking the lead. She started pushing Kim on to the bed with her legs hanging to the floor. She spread Kim's legs and started to move her hands up and down the inside of her thighs—stopping right before reaching her vagina. Kim started to move her hips forwarded trying to get Linda to play with her vagina.

Linda said, "Bill move your chair right over to beside Kim's thigh. I want you to get a close view. You need to learn how us girls take care of one another. Now that you're my girlfriend you need to play the part. Whenever, you're dressed like a girl I'll call you Gina. I've always liked that name. It was the name of my favorite Aunt."

I'm not sure why but I go a thrill out of hearing Linda call me Gina. Even more so than when the lobby clerk called me a lady. I've enjoyed wearing some women's clothes before but I never thought it would be this exciting. I don't plan on this being the last time I dress up like this—it's too exciting to give up. Especially with the benefits I'm getting from Linda and Kim.

Linda moved in a little closer to Kim and started to blow some air on Kim's vagina. Kim giggled and thrust her hips toward Linda. Linda moved back a little and did the same thing again. She also moved her hands to either side of her labia but didn't stroke it.

Kim said, "Please let me feel your tongue on my vagina. I'm already getting wet. I need you so bad."

Linda moved in very close to Kim's vagina and blew a little more air before running her tongue gently up and down the center of her vagina. Kim started groaning and started to bite one of her fingers between her teeth. Linda spread her legs farther and started to tongue the outside of her labia quicker. Linda spread her labia and ran her tongue up and down each side in turn. Kim started to move her hips and thrust forward into Linda's face. Now Linda started paying some attention to Kim's clit. She also put two fingers inside of her vagina. As soon as she did that Kim grabbed the back of Linda's head and pulled her tightly to her. Kim brought her legs together and squeezed Linda's head between them. Instead of stopping Linda went even faster.

Kim yelled, "OH my God I'm cumming. This is wonderful. I've never had my vagina licked this good."

I thought Linda wasn't going to able to breath but she kept going. Kim had another orgasm and relaxed her legs and just laid there.

Linda said, "That was so hot. That won't be the last time I lick a girl like that. I even had an orgasm while eating you out. I guess being a woman helped me know exactly what you needed."

Kim said, "That was absolutely amazing. I'm so glad I met you and Bill. Oops, I mean Gina. I can't wait to try this with my sister. Now I know why several of my girlfriends are proud to be bisexual. I really enjoy a penis and now I know how enjoyable a woman can be."

Until Linda mentioned her orgasm I didn't notice the fluid on the floor under her. She sure left a lot of fluid on the floor. I guess I didn't notice her orgasm with Kim's legs wrapped around her head. Now I know she was serious about being bisexual. This is going to open a lot more options for us in the future. Both of us being bisexual will open a lot of doors for us-pun intended.

Linda said, "I'm going to get on my back so we can do a 69. I want Kim to get between my legs with her sweet looking butt and vagina pointing to Gina. This will give Gina a sexy view of you. Im sure she'll get up nice and close for her view."

I did exactly that—I moved between Kim's legs and I was about a foot from her butt and vagina. Linda looked up at me and smiled and blew me a kiss.

Linda said, "Gina put your clitty in my mouth for a bit so I have plenty of juices ready for Kim. You can run it up and down the outside of her vagina a few times so I can taste both of you together."

My first thought was, "What clitty?" It dawned on me she was talking about my penis. Next thing she'll be calling my asshole a vagina. Best to go with the flow-after all I get to play with both of these gorgeous girls.

From watching the previous action and from stroking I already had a raging hard on. I started to run my penis up and down the outside of Kim's vagina. I looked over and saw that Kim's was already hard at work on Linda's vagina. I could see in Linda's eyes that she was very turned on. About the fourth time I ran my penis up and down Kim's vagina she started pushing back towards my penis. It was obvious she wanted me inside her. I entered inside her about two inches before Linda put her hand around my penis so it couldn't go in any farther. She started to move my penis up and down and side by side inside Kim's vagina. It was so hot.

I knew I couldn't last much longer. Linda must have also sensed it. She pulled my penis (clitty) out of Kim and pulled me down to her mouth and wrapped her lips around my mushroom head. I started to get in deeper while she ran her tongue around my head. Before I knew it I was cumming in her mouth. I was so excited I just noticed I had a few fingers in Kim's vagina which were going in and out.

Linda said, "Ok Gina go and relax for a few minutes why Kim and I have some fun together."

Linda was really turned on from both Kim and I giving her attention. She was moving her hips around and was now holding on to the back of Kim's head. It was just a few minutes later when Linda thrust her hips up and started cumming again. This time she actually squirted and Kim pulled back in surprise. After a few seconds Kim moved back in and started to lick up Linda's juices.

Kim said, "Gina please come up here. I need to feel your clitty inside me."

Watching their action had gotten me hard again. She didn't have to tell me twice. Like before I started to run my penis up and down her the outside of her vagina. I could see Linda watching my penis from under Kim. I slowly entered her vagina until I was about two inches in. I heard a gasp from Kim. I started to push in a little farther. Unlike before Linda didn't stop me. As I hit bottom I started to move in and out at a quicker pace. Kim responded by pushing her hips into me and moving them around. Linda moved up and started sucking on my balls.

Kim said, Don't worry I'm on the pill. I want you to come deep inside me."

I was glad to hear that. It gave me the freedom to fully enjoy her. With both girls involved I knew I couldn't last long. I grabbed either side of her waist and pulled her in into me. I started pounding her deep and quick. Her moans became deep and ragged. I felt her juices start running down her leg and her vagina tighten and spasm around my penis. She pushed her face into Linda vagina. I knew she was having an intense orgasm. I started spanking her ass and that made her moan louder and she pushed back even more. I started to come inside her. I thrust as deep as I could and she screamed, "Oh my God. Gina you have the best clitty I've ever had."

All of us collapsed on the bed for several minutes without saying a word. I think all of us were too exhausted and satisfied to say anything.

Linda eventually said, "That was truly an amazing experience. I never knew that being bisexual could be so exciting. Gina, I'm so glad you were open to the idea. Kim, you were all I could ask for in a woman. You were even better than I imagined it would be like with a woman. Is there any chance we can convince you to take the day off tomorrow so we can try a few other things?

I jumped in, "Kim you made this trip worth it or both of us. If we can get together again I'm sure we can find plenty of things to do together, both Inside and outside the bedroom."

Kim thought for a little, "I agree 100% that it was amazing. My only regret is that I didn't try this sooner. I need to take a pee. While I'm in there I'll check in about taking the day off."

Kim ended up being in the bathroom a lot longer than we expected. We thought she as having difficulty getting off work. She came out of the bathroom with a very excited look on her face."

Kim said, "I got off work and I'll be available all day tomorrow. While in there I called my sister Kathy. I told her about the things we did together and how exciting it was. I also told her that I'm sorry I didn't give into her earlier. This is her weekend so she's off tomorrow. She asked me about getting together with her tomorrow. I told her the three of us were getting together tomorrow. She asked if she would be able to join us. Being identical twins she's also 5'6", and 30 years old, blonde hair, about 135 pounds to my 140 lbs, her breasts are about the same as mine at 36C. One big difference is that she's a little dominate and as you know I like being submissive."