All Comments on 'Bill and Stacy'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 2 years ago

I started this and thought she was going to get taken and used.

I loved where it went and hope there will be a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely fantasy. Not sure it would ever work out this perfectly, but I’d like to hope it would!

WrexscarWrexscaralmost 2 years ago

Well written, I'd have liked a bit more reluctance in the early sections but that's just me. Bill got into the program very quickly.

Loved that you showed the conversations and that mistakes happened too.

There was one section the morning after Stacey had the 2 guys that you mixed up Andria and Alicia using the names interchangeably. (Always give characters very different names.)

In all a great story no idea why it's not getting more votes.

BridgekickerBridgekickeralmost 2 years ago

Great story. Well done. I need a vacation like that.

MerchantbankerMerchantbankeralmost 2 years ago

I found that scenario highly erotic

eibirbeibirbover 1 year ago

Great story. Plenty of sex - loving and fun.

I enjoy your well written work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Very nice romp and romance story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, and there is a lot of wisdom here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

four deulsional people on their way to divorce

My2centzMy2centzabout 1 year ago

An excellent read….this is exactly the kind of story that finds its way onto my Favorites list. I can see myself going back to this one again. Having had an open relationship in the past, open and honest communication is the key. You really brought that out in this story and the sex scenes you painted in our minds were amazing. 5 stars, my friend, and well deserved. Look forward to reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Strangely wholesome, I'm not even hard anymore, I just finished the reading for the story. Spielberg needs to hear about this.

69karoo69karoo8 months ago

Great story and fantasy but in reality involving feelings with other people you are swinging with leads down a very dangerous path ...we know have been there but still married for 20 years next month!

AllinbenAllinben30 days ago

It was a nice story, I feel that there was too much falling in love for this story to get my motor running, but it was a good read. I hate the phrase “making love” I have been married for 30 years and we love each other deeply, but we both enjoy dirty, nasty fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.