Billi Bhabi's Reunion

Story Info
Devar & Bhabi meet again.
4.1k words
4
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johny3727
Johny3727
19 Followers

# Abbreviations:

1: Bhabi (Brother's wife)

2: Devar (Husband's younger brother)

3: Jee (Verbal suffix for respect)

4: SIL (Sister in law)

5: Billi (Hazel eyed Cat)

BIL (brother in law)

This is continuation of the last story. Some of the details are bit foggy in my head, but still I've penned the events best as I can. That's why some details were left out, l last time. Also its an attempt to tighten my writing by staying focused. Enjoy!

## Backstory:

Nothing major had changed in my life until Gopi got engaged to my eldest stepbrother. She was dubbed as "Sexy Billi," at college for being hazel eyed sexy beauty. And now she was going to be my Gopi-Bhabi. Since there was a significant delay in marriage, she moved in immediately after the engagement. During those years they both remained separated. All in all, she stayed with us for two years before and three after marriage. Being a lonely wife, it was but natural for Bhabi to gravitate towards me. The other reason was that we had a dating history. On the surface she was an ideal fiancé, wife and DIL. But deep down she was a freak. I had been told that much by her besties. Plus I had my personal experiences. You see a lot had transpired between us, prior to the engagement. Naturally our relationship remained strong, continuing to evolve even after marriage!

In time we bonded enough to have intimate discussions. Sometimes It seemed as if we were in a relationship? Our conversations Invoked questionable thoughts that I had avoided thus far. Eventually it all culminated into unique circumstances, leading us to fornication. Shortly thereafter she moved to Canada, But not before I put a wonderful gift in her. Despite the calls being expensive, she called me regularly, citing the biological connection between us. Ultimately Gopi got my bro to petition for me as our sexual affair blossomed!

"Sukhi, you're needed here!" She'd plead seductively, every time.

"You know your voice makes me hard, Bhabi." I'd say, yanking my cock out.

"Devar Jee! I'm wet already!" She would say in a raspy voice.

"Wish I was pounding your twat, right now!" I would play along, stroking my cock.

"M..muah! Can't wait to clamor daddy's cock!" She'd say frantically fingering herself.

##

Billi Bhabi's sex appeal was remarkable. And she used it advantageously to gain my brother's attention. She'd accepted his proposal on a condition that he wouldn't try to change her or control her life. It was a big ask but my brother agreed to it, provided she kept it secret. Obviously I had no idea, until Leena told me about it! Now she was set to get engaged except she needed my support and approval.

You see Leena, Bhabi's bestie and I were close friends. And she maintained a circle of wild college friends, who had discreet relationships with well connected married men. Because she was married, and tactful, she managed their affairs. Because my farmhouse was secure it was often used as a playground for their debaucheries. These girls liked to party all the time so Gopi often tagged along Leena. Eventually, I got introduced to Gopi as a being the most elusive but sensible girl. Even though Leena had informed me about her freakiness, I wooed her incessantly. Subsequently my perseverance paid off at the college fete.

You see at this summer event I had arranged to sit across "Sexy Billi," on the same table. My intent was to have fun, flirting fearlessly. And she was responding by making eye contact with seductive smiles. But then my pen dropped on the floor accidentally. As I ducked under the table to retrieve it, Gopi did something remarkable. She rolled the skirt up to showoff her toned thighs. Then she splayed her legs to flash her black panties at me. Now, it didn't just stop there. She held the skirt up a lil, then slid the panties aside to bury her finger in the pussy.

I was so emboldened by the move that I asked her out immediately. We didn't even make it to the car before we started kissing. I took her out on a long drive where we made out. She continued to come out on the long drives for several weeks. We had planned an ultimate date where we would've fucked. But my brother saw her, spoiling our plans. When Bhabi's mom found this out, she panicked. Auntie didn't want a scandalous situation, so she used Gopi as a hook and Leena as a crook to persuade me. What I didn't know was that they had a game plan!

After the drinks had their desired effect, Leena explained Auntie's plan. She told me that auntie felt much safer if she had something on me. For this she proposed, we pose for boudoir pictures. In their logical approach If anything leaked I would be incriminating myself! Being a carefree person I agreed, but I was astounded when Gopi agreed too. Things progressed rather fast as we got tipsy. Surprisingly to shed awkwardness Leena wore lace teddy only. To set the mood right I had already undressed myself completely with the exception of shorts. We kissed and caressed as Gopi watched us from behind the sheer curtains.

"This required massive courage on her part." Leena complimented, walking her over.

"Was this necessary?" I shot back, scanning Gopi's body.

"Consider it the date you guys never had, with added benefits!" Leena retorted.

I swooned looking at Gopi in a short, loose, flimsy silk chemise with a veil on her face like a shy bride. Watching Gopi in translucent attire flaunting her assets was a dream come true. Until now I'd seen her in tight fit clothes only, now she was front and center. Bhabi had a nervous grin on her face, when Leena unveiled her.

"Ta-da! Look at this, bodacious 34A-24-36, leap of faith." Leena declared.

"More of a liquid courage." Billi Bhabi commented downing another shot.

With every move Gopi's luscious, boobs jiggle joggled in a mesmerizing way. She acknowledged my appreciation by a nod. This voluptuous sexy stature was made for pleasing. She was a perfect 10, sexy curvaceous Indian goddess with European features. I got an instant erection in this tantalizing atmosphere. I had fantasized about seeing her ripe mango-esque tits aplenty. Now, they dingle dangled in my face surreally as she teased me bending forward purposely!

"Well! This changes everything." I said peering into Bhabi's hazel eyes.

"This'll bring closure to your curiosity!" Bhabi responded, settling in my lap.

Leena framed every shot meticulously using her knowledge of photography. She directed us like subjects in porn magazine. With my right hand on Gopi's bosom, while left tucked inside her thighs, I was happy. She snapped a few pictures in that pose. Then she rolled Gopi's chemise up and slid my hand to cup her boob. For a moment Bhabi froze, I thought she'll panic. But Instead Gopi adjusted my hand, encouraging me. I coddled them carefully with lust. Taking it as a sign of permission I squeezed them one by one. There was a jolt of electricity with explosion of carnality. She jerked her head backwards throwing her thighs open giving me full access. Opportunistically my left hand flicked her sex as she watched me lovingly.

"Don't be shy, around your would-be-Bhabi!" She murmured, grabbing my face.

By a peck on my lips, she gave me, her seal of approval. Encouraged by it, I suckled her earlobes, then kissed her neck. She let out a heavy moans, gasping for breath.

We were in the gray territory, opening floodgates of forbidden desires. Quickly, she flung her legs over mine to face me. Then like a hungry tigress smooched me for the longest time. I had always pondered what her perky tits might feel like naked? Now they were firmly pressed against me, giving me sweet jitters. We kissed as our tongues explored our mouths passionately. She shared her warmth as I groped her unabashedly. We embraced as our bodies intertwined together, exploring each other like there's no tomorrow. Our hidden sensuality was out in the open dropping all reservations.

"I'm looking forward to lap sitting ritual at the wedding." She said coquettishly.

"But you'll be clothed as my formal Bhabi." I replied.

"Here's your chance then!" She laughed, taking the chemise off.

for my pleasure

There wasn't much left to imagine. She'd bared her most priced assets in my face.

We had so much pent up sexual energy bottled up in us. My would-be Bhabi gazed at me for a while then without warning, pushed her tit in my mouth. I was ready, I nibbled her lightly while rolling her nipples with my tongue. Tasting her, for a while, I ravaged her by kneading her tits, savagely. She played along knowing the chances of this happening again were nil. Thank Lord, Leena was there to take me on. Soon we transitioned to Bhabi watching her future BIL, fill her bestie so many times that she commented, "I'm proud to have a "Stud Devar."

Just a few months into the engagement I had become her trusted shopping companion. Once she divulged the reasons for dressing conservatively thus far, she got comfortable. She explained that she'd avoided to dress up for the fear of society dubbing her as a married slut. But now she didn't mind posing in front of mirror to get my opinion. Teasing and titillating to get my attention had became her favorite pastime. Now and then she'd drop a complaint that her "Stud Devar," wasn't being playful. Whenever I dropped her off for a rendezvous, she'd hint that I was missing out. She'd lecture me by saying something like:

"Traditionally Devar's nominated for Bhabi at the wedding. But if she's sweet on him, then she's also approachable! And I'm definitely willing." She'd state seductively.

Bhabi loved to instigate, masterful seductive interactions. So far she'd pushed her bust into me at every chance she got. But I had ignored and avoided to do anything thus far. However the news of hubby coming back, got her aggressive. Her boldness skyrocketed, as she turned into a temptress. I started to reconsider my stance. Ultimately she did something that altered our lives forever. The event made me spend next three nights with her as HER man!

## Welcome to Canada:

Having sent her hubby on a business convention, Billi Bhabi picked me up. Gopi looked absolutely stunning. She was wrapped up like a new bride in tight maroon saree. Pregnancy had filled her out in all the right places. Everybody was looking at her chiseled curves on full display, when I came out. She looked like a scorching hottie in a braless, short sleeve blouse. As usual, she made her heaving bosom jiggle walking towards me with her nipples jutting out!

"Congratulations Mommy! She's beautiful!" I said adoring our daughter.

"Thank you, Daddy." She replied handing her over to me.

She was proud of our progeny, beaming with confidence. Her boobs spilled thru front buttoned blouse, forming a perfect valley of cleavage! The open chested, deep cut design screamed for my attention. And as soon as I found a secluded spot in the parking garage, I grabbed her to feel them quickly!

"You look divine!" I remarked, putting a pearl necklace around her neck.

"I'm blessed!" She smirked releasing end of saree, covering her marvelous bosom.

My validation and encouragement is all she needed to unsheathe further. She knew playing with her delights was my thing. So she backed herself into me. Then put my hands on her engorged orbs, forming an embrace.

"Love handsome muscular men." She said sliding my hand inside her blouse.

"They've gotten bigger!" I replied, heaving her boobs in my hands.

"Now that you're here. They'll get bigger." She said undoing a couple of her top buttons.

My brother had married, right. And she had exploited the opportunity to hone her ability to impress elite groups. Leaving her timidness behind, she'd transformed herself into a massively successful social butterfly. Her sexuality was hers alone with a permissive hubby, letting her play with anyone, she chose!

"Dr told me, she'll be a tall girl. Like her Daddy!" She informed cranking the engine.

"And beautiful like her Mama!" I responded with a smooch.

It was hard keeping my hands off, Bhabi. I inspected her thoroughly while she drove. By the time we pulled into garage her tits were practically hanging out. Quite frankly these gorgeous delights shouldn't be restrained. Her whole being was meant to be displayed. And she knew that well. Perhaps that's why she enjoyed putting on a show for neighbors. While I unloaded luggage, she opened all the curtains. Early morning sunshine whisked through the glass windows.

"Go ahead! I know you're dying to taste it." She said unbuttoning the blouse.

I pulled her closer by grabbing the wings of her blouse. Kissing ensued with tongue play. Our breathing sped up crazy fast. I kept holding her by the blouse while rolling my tongue around her nipples. She moaned heavily while I played her.

"Ohhhhh, Devar jee! I've been waiting for this!" She screamed as I started to suckle her mom tits!

I tasted breast milk for the first time ever. Bhabi was in the mood for more so she moved our baby to bed. Shortly afterwards she came out in a lace crotchless G strings. Her milk laden fabulous spheres danced gleefully with each movement. Getting closer she bent down spreading her legs wide. By doing so she revealed that her pussy had gotten fatter. As I got close, I saw a pearl chain buried deep inside her slit. Without indicating I grabbed it firmly and started tugging it back and forth!

"Ahhhhh Devar Jee! You know how to please Bhabi." She cried moving rhythmically.

"You're the one who taught me, Devar exists, solely to please Bhabi. " I reiterated slapping her ass.

Hearing that, Bhabi dropped down to the floor pushing, me to the dining table. Then she aligned her mouth to my crotch. My rock hard cock sprang out like a snake as I rolled my shorts down. She kissed it gently before plunging it into her mouth!

"Ohhhhh sweet Bhabi! Suck it like a lollipop!" I urged.

In India, an older Bhabi is like a mother but she'd exceeded in every aspect. She had not only taught me about women but also guided me. I loved her talent to swallow and I needed to cum. So my cock twitched as I relieved my cum into her mouth!

"We'll explore all the kinks together, Devar jee!" She proposed.

"Of course Bhabi love!" I replied in agreement.

Sensing that I needed a shower, she showed me to master bathroom. When I came out, she was laying down on the bed, wearing nothing but the jewelry I'd gifted her. Beautiful waist chains adorned her abs with charms galore. One looping through the pierced belly ring, resting by her bush read, "Welcome home Daddy!"

"I'm so glad, I opened up to you on Mama's advice!" She said parting her legs.

This wasn't the time to stand idle, so Bhabi yanked me closer by my raging hard on. The goddess needed pleasing. So without delay, I parted her pussy lips quickly. Then started licking them aggressively, rolling my tongue around her clit, like a kid enjoying candy. She pushed me into her cunt making me delve deep inside her. And It didn't take long for her nectar to start oozing. I tasted her primal juices, nibbled her clit, until she started pulsating. Soon she was shaking with a massive orgasm.

Now I needed to fuck her like a Devar is supposed to. So I shoved my cock into her wetness like I owned her. I jabbed it in so hard that Bhabi's head hit the headboard. She sat up to look at my cock working her sweet slit. She matched my every move working our bodies in unison from thereon. She moaned loudly with satisfaction. I hammered her for what seemed forever, until I shot spurts of my warm cum into her battered hole.

"At this pace, I'll be pregnant again." She said with serene smile on the face.

"That's what your cunt is built for!" I said slapping her ass.

"Yes love! But let's enjoy before my beauty withers away." She'd agreed.

We slept cuddling until Nila, the babysitter knocked on the door. Bhabi must have confided in her. She seemed unfazed by my presence in Bhabi's bed. When I walked downstairs naked, she ogled at me with an undeniable lusty look. Whistled at me, winking away as I climbed up stairs.

"She's pretty hot isn't she?" Bhabi asked through the shower door.

"She seems pretty open minded?" I replied jumping in.

"That's coz I've been building you up for months!!" She giggled.

After a quick splash, Bhabi spread her legs on the bath stool for a shave.

"I know you love cleaning me up." She ordered gesturing me to start.

"You're amazing, Bhabi." I commented as she widened her spread.

I started shaving while she talked about her recent mini vacation in detail. An Italian banker had taken her on a sex-escapade, aboard a super yacht. There she got introduced to his friends. She confessed being the center of everybody's attention. These rich bastards showered her with desperately needed praises. Off the boat she received generous gifts too. As I finished designing her snatch, she confessed to being a sex hungry ethical slut!

"Bet hubby's sexy wifey has best performing assets?" I asked pinching her nipples.

"Indeed! And always available to you for pawning!" She replied latching me on.

As she got hornier her nipples got hard and boobs started lactating. I suckled while my cock rubbed her kitty on the outside. Eventually It aligned so well, that I tore into her cunt. My shaft parted her freshly shaved pink pussy lips like a knife through butter. As I started to slow fuck her missionary style, she yelled at me to be more aggressive, I obliged.

"Sukhi, my Bull my Devar, fuck your Bhabi like a proper whore." She begged, as I rammed, my cock stroke after stroke into her cunt. She raised her voice letting me know, "I love when your cock tears me up Stud." She relinquished.

We fucked uninhibitedly, while Nila worked downstairs! My cock worked my Bhabi's cunt relentlessly. Soon she was convulsing again with her cum glazing my cock. All this excitement made Gopi divulge the secrets I hadn't heard before. Especially the part her mom played in the matrimonial decision making process. She spilled the darkest secrets out on how her mom tricked us both. How she influenced Gopi Bhabi to encourage me into picture taking session. And the deepest secrets of all, how she guided her to create opportunities for me to change my mind!

"Auntie knew his capabilities, Yet encouraged you to marry him?" I inquired.

"Wealth is a great motivator. While I eyed his money, mama was eyeing you." She giggled." And in Leena's words, "it was a perfect match." She concluded.

"Indeed! Devar's meant to be the second hubby." I said, nibbling her nipples.

Digging in deeper I found out that though picture taking event seemed circumstantial, in reality it was premeditated. Leena had found out about my brother's bed woes from an older friend of hers. Needing a backup plan, Auntie had arranged a twofold strategy. To blow the remaining walls of familial conformity out and bring us both closer intimately. She'd planned it carefully. Had clearly succeeded in tearing the veil of shyness and priming us for a discreet future relationship!

"Awesome Auntie! hooked me up with everyone I desired." I commented.

"She'd promised to keep my adorable, Devar satisfied." She laughed loudly.

Billi Bhabi needed a strong man, which my brother wasn't. She was a lady in the streets, freak in the sheets. Knowing that she was forthright, I knew she would have discussed her intimacy issues. Being good with people, she probably got him talking about his kinks. They must have reached an agreement before accepting his proposal, coz he gave her a carte blanche. Regardless she continued to flaunt her ravishing body for my enjoyment. She always bribed me with best views at home whenever we came back from shopping. Her assertive sex appeal was greatest.

And that's why for honeymoon she packed the lingerie he had bought but also the ones I had. The moment Bhabi's hubby asked her to ignore me, a switch flipped in her head. She came out wearing sheer lingerie, fearlessly. All this emboldened her even further when they tried to make love with the door open. That first night experience, encouraged her to seize the control. From that moment on Bhabi unleashed her inner slut, while he got drunk. She was well on her way to embrace exhibitionism wholeheartedly, obliging his every fetish!

Johny3727
Johny3727
19 Followers
12