Billi Bhabi's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally it, boosted her confidence. She loosened up immensely, letting him parade her to make me jealous. Her focus was always on me, even though she married him. He pretty much got a perfect wife, but she never got, what she deserved. The biggest thing she sought from him was his gratitude for marrying him.

"He's a schmuck." I reiterated, pounding her hole.

"That's why, I'm willing to be your mistress!" She lamented, "Stay with us, Okay!!"

"Okay, but why?" I asked as she curled her legs around me.

"Maybe coz I'm your daughter's mom!" She proposed seductively.

"Ok! But I'll be filling you up my Bhabi!" I screamed shooting my jizz into her cunt.

"Your Bhabi'll be your cum dump bro!" She replied with a satisfied look on her face!

Saying that she sped up riding my cum filled cock. Soon I emptied my balls into her fertile womb, like a bull again. Her hubby was a wuss that she'd given up on. She wished a bull could show him, how to keep a trophy wife happy. Now her ultimate fantasy though, was having him bear witness to her being breed by a virile man.

##

As my brother took longer business trips I settled in raising our daughter. When he came back he was usually so drunk that he couldn't even walk. And to demean both of us, he fondled her like always... in my presence. In order to him up, she had to bend down constantly. Of course I was always there to catch them falling. It created opportunities for me to strip her in front of him. And, she rewarded me by letting me remove her panties, on occasion. This sensual daring play, usually turned Bhabi on massively. So much so that she needed to be ravaged afterwards. One night my brother was utterly intoxicated but still wanted to drink more. So Bhabi poured, gulps of liquor directly into his mouth from the bottle. As he started to pass out slowly she gestured me to get close. When he passed out she pulled my shorts down quickly.

"Give Bhabi wife, what she deserves." She commanded, stroking my cock.

Bhabi knew I loved watching her fit, mom body. She dropped her robe sluttily to reveal her perky tits. They were gloved by push up bra with crotchless panties adorning her slit.

"Blessed are Bhabis that get handsome Devars." Bhabi complimented.

"Aha! That's what Leena told me at the wedding too!" I revealed jokingly.

"Mama said marriages are boring, burdensome shams. Unless there's a hot Devar. After all traditionally, he's the second husband." Bhabi confessed kissing my cock.

Saying that she got into a missionary position on the edge of the bed. Then, grabbing my cock she slapped it on her cunt, few times. What happened next was crazy. She shook her hubby, trying to wake him up. He opened up his eyes a little, but probably didn't see me.

"You sure Bhabi?" I asked, mounting her cautiously.

"C'mon bro! Own his slut wife, fuck me!" She yelled callously.

I gazed into her eyes, then kissed her plump pussy. Moment of fucking my dear Bhabi animalistically was here. My rock hard cock was ready to split her slit in two, and she was wet beyond belief. The contrast of my dark skin on her milky white skin aroused me immensely. I loaded her legs on my shoulders, ripping her bra off. As I gripped her boobs she aligned my shaft to her opening. Then in one full motion, she pulled me, to fuck her cunt. I started ramming my cock deeper, harder like a bull.

Bhabi's sexual appetite had grown by leaps and bounds. She liked the experience of different cocks wrecking her married pussy. As I jabbed the inner walls of her pussy, she gushed orgasm after orgasm. Unable to withhold any longer, I shot my jizz deep inside her. I kept pounding her, emptying my balls completely until my cum oozed out of her cunt.

"Welcome to Canada." She said with a huge smile.

"Thanks for being an awesome Bhabi."

12