All Comments on 'Billiards'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There's so much left out when you're describing a scene.

It's hard to follow. Try proofreading, maybe? ...And you never explain why they just sit there and take it. There's some vague reference that maybe one of them is being held by one of the staff, but it's unclear.

jlorthiajlorthiaalmost 9 years ago
I liked the story!

Good job, plan on writing anymore stories with similar themes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Total bullshit

The women went right to the Police and had her arrested. She even made a video that the Police could use as evidence. And when Raul turned States evidence for a lesser sentence, she was toast. She spent years and years in prison with Big Bertha raping her almost daily. I wonder how she thinks her plan worked out? Terrible story telling with little or no regards to consequences.

koikikoikiabout 6 years ago
Great Start

Very good story with an intimate dimension into the revenge and sadistic aspect, although I was disappointed Scarlett, Charlotte, Emily, and Susanna weren’t made to submit sexually to Betty. It would’ve been immensely more driven home if Betty (and perhaps other service staff) had sex with them, then they grew to like and/or beg for it. I hope you consider doing a sequel.

49greg49gregalmost 5 years ago
Another good one.

I like it a lot. Revenge was sweet.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Fair story

A little too much over the top for me but I like the overall theme of a harassed kid being able to get their evens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous