All Comments on 'Billie's Journey Ch. 03'

by chunkyd1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
KNOCK KNOCK

Hope these two drop by again with some more friends? When is the company picnic? Keep writing.

jimewestjimewestabout 16 years ago
Excellent...

Love stories about simple seduction of prim & proper, reluctant but libidinous women... Excellent description. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love this series

Love this series,looking forward to the next installment. Would love to see Billie at her husband's office party where the drinks are flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 stars

Something's missing. I am not sure what, though

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
16 stars

I knew this was coming! Her body has trained her mind to take any cock in a hundred yards!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please come on back...

Missing your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4☆ Billie is a keeper!

Her husband is a lucky guy.

Her 2 bosses are 2 lucky bastards.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Listen guys:

Never leave your wife because someone else fucked her. Never.

I made that mistake once & i regret it.

I repeat: I LEFT MY WIFE BECAUSE SHE CHEATED ON ME & I NOW REGRET IT; SHE WAS A KEEPER. I loved her & was hurt.

Yes, my ex did have a fling with her CEO. So what?

She never said No to me. She was a dynamite in bed. There was no scandal.

She was still young, only 25.

She begged me to give her another chance.

The fling was over by the time i found out.

She is pretty & very sexy. Men are attracted to pretty & sexy 25-year-old women.

According to her she was not blackmailed or forced. Her CEO was simply playing for keeps; my wife innitially gave vague answers, ambiguous. None was a Yes, but none was a straight No either. The boss knew how to twist her words. He was totally confident, a tad condescending, but never rude.

She finally felt compelled to give in.

She enjoyed the sex. She says she felt guilty, but she had multiple orgasms during each intercourse nevertheless.

She told me she still loved me.

Two weeks after i left her i asked her to take me back. Her answer still echoes in my mind: "It's too late now... I needed someone to stand by me when i have fucked up. You were not ready to share with me the good and the bad. I need a man who's ready to take the good with the bad. I know i am not perfect... who is?..."

Honest to God, for a year after i left my ex, she was in may sexual fantasies, in my day-dreams, in my wet dreams.

In one oof fantasies she admits to me she is fucking her boss & asks me to take her back; i tell her that i love her & start kissing her naked body, i worship it... (i usually shot my load before the intercourse started!!!)

I had to share my story with somebody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SIMPLE BUT EROTIC STORYLINE. THE STORY WAS PUBLISHED IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY

5 stars (4.55/5.0* = 91% = A)

Billie, in my next life i will be your husbands boss or your own boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY EROTIC. I GAVE IT A 5.

I like all Loving Wives stories. Boss-fucks-wife stories are the most erotic in the category because they have a strong component of kink. It is not hard-core kink, but it is kink nevertheless. To add a bit of kink is like adding some spices on a good dish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF. EROTIC. PORNOGRAPHIC.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really LIKE it.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really LOVE your story. Gave you a 5-!

My wife's name is also Billie.

When we got married we lived in a town with one high school & everybody knew everybody. At the time my Billie was prim & proper.

Fast forward 10 years, we live in Grater Toronto Area (Canada), we have two kids & we both work. My wife is in her early to mid 30s, outgoing, & irresistibly sexy. We attend big parties. She is self confident, flirts with men.

I like the new Billie. I like when other men ogle her; when they agressively flirt with her. (@ big backyard parties we seldom sit together). After the party she told me if someone flirted with (or made a pass) @ her.

By that time i became fully aware i have a strong voyeur side. Her cockettish behaviour was turning me on. Not only did I love my wife more than ever before but lusted after her more obsessively than i knew was possible.

Then she started an affair @ work with a big boss. He first promoted her to a job that involved travel with overnight stay; she was reporting directly to him.

I am intuitive. I knew something was not right. I confronted her. When i asked het if she was having an affair she told me, "It's not that simple. We'll talk on Saturday while kids are @ my sister's.

According to her it was obvious the big boss had the hots for her. He recommanded her for the girst promotion. Next promotion was when she joined his team. "I willingly went to bed with him. I thought he'll spend a night with me, mabe an encore dome other time, but he vould not have enough of me... i still love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Tell me i am still your wife only if that comes from your heart... will you be able to forgive me? Can you still love me? I know i acted like a slut but but that slut's heart belongs only to you."

I took her back unconditionally. No regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re anon 10/10/18 (really LOVES the story...)

Anon's wife is a keeper.

My wife was having an affsir @ work. She was fully qualified, even overqualified, & a good worker, but the company was going thru some hard times. Her lover made sure she keeps her job. I found out about that much much later. My wife just could not say No to men in position of authotity.

My wife & i are still married but our marriage is open.

* * *

Billey's Journey Ch. 3 gets a 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯%

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍

PS. My wife's name is Billie.

I have come to terms with the fact I am a voyeur husband and cuck-wanna be.

My wife's job involves air travel with overnight stay.

In most of my erotic fantasies my wife enjoys sex with other men. I particularly love the fantasies where she is fucked by a powerful and ri h man.

Not a word of a lie!

I know I am kinky, but there's no cure for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from p. 1 of this story.

Quote:

"Why don't you start rubbing our cocks for us, Billie? You won't have to show your tits, but you know you dressed up like a slut to be used, didn't you? Didn't your husband tell you we were coming by today?" he said, and cupped her entire breast in his hand again, started squeezing the giant, softly firm globe in big handfuls.

"I . . . I forgot," Billie said in a daze, and reached out with trembling hands till she was slipping her small hands onto the huge lumps in the men's trousers. My god, she thought, did all men have big cocks except her husband? She tried not to think at all as she began rubbing the big shafts through the trousers.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an excellent wife sex story, I gave you a 5.0 [100% = A++ (☆☆☆☆☆)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVE husband's-boss-fucks-wife stories. The fact an MFM party is taking place is like the icing on the cake.

♡♡♡♡♡ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am a voyeur husband.

My wife's name happens to be Billie.

Needless to say I LOVED THIS STORY!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I can totally relate to it.

"jimewest - over 15 years ago

Excellent...

Love stories about simple seduction of prim & proper, reluctant but libidinous women... Excellent description. More, please."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous