Billion with a 'B'

Story Info
A lonely futa's brief daydream ends in a fertile creampie.
1.8k words
4.27
24.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Wow, I haven't published anything all year :( I'm still working on finishing my open stories while battling terrible brain fog. To get into a rhythm and I'm polishing and republishing some older stuff. Thanks for your continued support and patience, and I hope to connect soon. ***

I walked a little slower as I approached the front door to my apartment building, holding it open as I pretended to wipe my tall brown boots against the flimsy floral doormat. As I mosied, my cross-hall neighbor hustled to catch the open door. Dana Chung's thick thighs kneaded each other as she rushed inside. The two paisley-patterned shopping bags she carried swung like a wrecking-ball from side to side. She craned her sparkling almond eyes up, smiling.

"Thanks, Faith." She said with a tired, tiny voice. For a moment, her petite hand grazed my own as I left her to hold the door. It was amazing how warm her hands stayed on such a chilly autumn day.

"Getting colder, isn't it?" I asked as we hurried up the flights of stairs—the weather. Like I cared. It was the soulless banter at your disposal when you felt compelled to say something but were too lazy or chicken-shit to be authentic.

"Yeah, really." She fired back. My peripheral vision drank in each fluid motion as she hopped up the stairs alongside me. Every bouncing step was intoxicating. Dana didn't have much to say besides replying to my crap about the weather.

We turned the corner after the stairs. In a few more steps down the damp hallway, I stood in front of my door. "See ya." I waved over my shoulder, and through my curly locks and curls of mahogany, I watched Dana's firm glutes hustle her petite frame down to the hall's end.

I fiddled with my key, mashing it into its hole with extra force, my sexual frustration evident (spending any time around Dana did that to a girl). I unbuckled my jeans as soon as my lock clicked over. Within the next moment, I rolled my pants over my gorgeous ebony curves. YES! Getting naked whenever I wanted was the greatest thing about living alone. Even though my studio apartment was as small and tight as a nun's ass, having the freedom of sweet release whenever I wanted proved to be worth the discomfort. I plopped down on my baggy secondhand blue couch to attend to the aching bulge confined under my boxer briefs.

As I slid my thumbs underneath the tense waistband and pulled down, my pungent musk hit my nostrils. I groaned. It may disgust to admit; I love smelling my sweat. Especially when it's mixed with—

"ACK!" It was the only sound I could make before it splashed against my mouth. I knew my cock was hard after seeing Dana and could imagine there'd be leakage from throughout the day, but my rigid 10 inches sprung into action and whipped a nice fat, heavy rope of milky liquid into my face and shirt. In a panic, I spit the intense saltiness onto my flabby brown belly. "Goddamn." I gasped, spitting again.

Thankfully, there was a stack of napkins on the wobbly end table next to me. I did my best to clean most of my juices before it soiled the couch. Watching the white paper stain yellow made my cock pulse with more excitement. That's what cum does. The stuff gets into things. It seeps and invades, sometimes changing its conquest forever. Futanari cum more so. When the average virile man commits his sweet release, he sends 500 million swimmers to carry on his bloodline. But I'm far from average. Whenever a futanari does the same, she sends approximately 1 billion sperm cells to hunt for an egg.

My fingers trailed down my shaft's rippling veins as I massaged my tender sack. No release all day meant that these "girls" would be painful if I don't make time. My dear neighbor Dana was my primary crush and spank bank subject. It was easy to picture a perfect date with her. I'd be at her door around 7 pm in my best black slacks, blouse, and striking heels. She'd come out in this mid-length black velvet dress with a matching clutch. I can't tell you how many times I've complimented that outfit of hers as we passed in the hallway.

"Thanks, Faith." She'd reply with a smile. Dana is almost a foot shorter than me. Watching her crane her neck up in awe of my 5'11" stature makes me quiver. Then off to dinner at an Italian restaurant. At a dark, secluded table in the romantic room's corner, red wine dances from the bottle to our glasses like ribbons of crimson. We chat over steaming pasta about our lives. She laments over the luck-luster dates she's endured: Limp personalities with limp dicks to boot. I listen. She confesses that she's never been on a date with a woman but was pleasantly surprised.

She's in for one more surprise.

"Thanks for everything." She thanked me for the hundredth time that night as she stood by my door. Dana swallowed what reluctance she had left and pushed up on her toes to kiss me. I let her tongue explore my warmth for as long as she pleased. She pulled back, her face flushed with wine and lust as she glided past me to enter my apartment.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her in close, laying wet kisses on her neck. Dana kicked off her heels as she gasped for air, her height plummeting another 6 inches. Her greedy, undersized hands went to grab my cock through my pants.

"Gosh." She gawked. Her beautiful almond eyes pulsed as she squeezed me. "I've needed this." She nearly growled.

I watched with bated breath as Dana unbuckled me. Her mouth went straight to my throbbing cock. Dana's pursed ruby lips left a thick, wet drooling trial on my shaft. She repeated this stroke a few times until it worked up a thin lathery layer of her spit and my pre-cum.

Possessed, I pulled my baby back to the couch and positioned her on my lap. When her dress whipped forward, and her cunt drooled with anticipation on my thigh. "Damn, Dana. Now I've gotta fuck you." I eased her down. Just like that—Her body swallowed me. My entire length pulsed inside her warmth as I caressed her waist. I worked her tightness up and down my shaft. Each time Dana moaned or cried out, it caused her pussy to clamp around me harder. I swayed forward, bouncing her on my lap as I dug my nails into her tender thighs.

"YES! GOD! YES!" Dana swooned as she ground on me. After a minute of torrid futa dick-riding, I felt her cream run down my throbbing member. Then her hungry, stretched pussy clutched me again. I've never known a woman to come so fast.

"Am I your first futa, Dana?" I groaned in her ear as her grinding slowed.

"Mmhmm." Dana's moaned. She bit her lip to stifle a cry.

That explains it, I thought. Futa dick has a knack for finding a girl's g-spot. Dana pulled herself from my cock and staggered to her feet. She practically ripped her dress off before returning to the couch. FINALLY! Each freckle on her ass, each love handle, each wrinkle under her little flabby belly—She bore all her bodily secrets as she leaned over the couch's arm to present her hairy asshole to me. Droplets of pre-cum sprinkled over her moist obsidian garden. My flesh sank back in with ease. Dana grunted as she took all of me once again, pushing back against each thrust. I must admit. I've bedded a lot of women, but not one fucked ME back! My girl was possessed. As my soggy yet swollen futa balls slapped against her pussy, I could hear Dana moaning as she gagged on her drool. The poor girl hadn't been got a proper dicking in a while.

"MMM!" I moaned. My balls tingled as my cock spasmed deep inside her warmth. "Baby, I'm gonna blow." I cried in my huskiest voice. "S—should I pull out.?"

"MMNNNO!" Dana whined. Her voice was pained and desperate. "I WANT YOUR CREAM!" She slammed back into me harder.

I meant to ask Dana about her birth control situation before the throes of passion. Too late now, I suppose. I was thinking with the 'wrong head,' but even my beautiful date teemed with pre-cum by now. There was a moment of silence before it happened. Then I cried out as my nuts exploded. My cock spasmed so hard—so fast that I wouldn't have been surprised if TWO billion swimmers flooded into her. Gobs and gobs of my cream made a quick mess of her insides. One billion sperm, each carried the traits from one horny black futa hunting one unassuming Asian egg. Once Dana's womb dripped with seed, I allowed by wilting cock to slurp out of her. When a healthy pouring of cum spilled to the couch immediately, I knew her tiny womb overflowed.

The months passed faster than they had any right. I tried with much desperation to savor each glimpse of Dana's growing body. Dana's breasts went from two pert honey-almond a-cups to flowing, massive d's capped with dark chocolate nipples. Every time she stepped from the shower, my eyes feast upon those funbags, groaning and sagging under their load of new milk. I always call her to the bed, where she relaxes her heaviness over the thick comforter. I rub cocoa butter on her thighs and bulging stomach, playing fine detail to each discolored stretch mark at the belly's sides. Her imperfectly perfect body, swollen and stretched, changed forever, all because of our first date.

I snapped back to reality when a cold trickle splashed my wrist. My face grimaced. There's nothing I hate more than cold, tepid cum. My cock had wilted, and pitiful drips of lukewarm gravy showed my stroke session was over. Pretending to knock up someone up was always a surefire way to drain my balls. If the splatterings on the carpet, couch, and my face and (ugh) hair were any sign, I'd just concocted the perfect fantasy.

Then a subtle KNOCK on the door had me scrambling for my pants. By the third knocks, I had thrown some towels over most of the cum stains, and the last I wrapped around my hair. I peered through the peephole, and the sight stole my breath.

"Hey, Dana." My voice tightened with nervousness as I craned my head around the door. "What's up?"

"Oops!" She chirped with that peppy front that drove me wild. "Sorry, Faith. I didn't mean to interrupt your shower. I'm embarrassed because I just left the grocery store. I was about to indulge in my ritual of decaf coffee after work, and I'm out of creamer? Can I borrow some?"

"Cream-er? Me?" I bit my lip. "Sorry, Dana. Fresh out. Maybe next time."