All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 02'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

i hope we can read ch. 03 soon.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
This is the best of the rest

Kind Author,

Another rock n roll example of pure fun and entertainment:

"Cindy flipped back a page on the computer's browser, "Tonight's ball is to benefit Doctors Without Borders International. The attendees are the high rollers of society in the state, not just the city. My God, Bon Jovi is performing as part of the entertainment ... and then Billy Joel. Wow! This is a really serious high-end event." She jabbed her finger at the screen, "Look! It's $15,000 a seat minimum."

teslaownerteslaowneralmost 3 years ago

Actually, some of the fault is Elsa's. She had his drivers license, and never did the minimum research she should have done before ever going out with him. It didn't take long once Cindy started to look him up.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

EH, got me hooked so I will keep reading this "Lifetime" movie script. Agree with below comment about her cell's caller ID shortening his name, just a computer error, LOL. Really though, what woman would turn down an evening like this and then demand an explanation?

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Got to read more.

StewarttrigStewarttrigabout 2 months ago

You're talented writer. I would appreciate the opportunity of further editing. There were a few minor opportunities missed. I've copied this comment in case I need to paste it in further stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3365 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...