All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 38'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dozendozenover 7 years ago
I love this story and ...

I appreciate the short waits between chapters. 5* for every chapter so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OOOOOPPPPPSSSSSSSS

BEFORE I "RETIRED" THERE WAS A PRODUCT ON THE MARKET FOR A

12 GUAGE SHOTGUN..... IT WAS A "TASER" ROUND THAT COULD BE USED

IN A SHOTGUN...... IT GAVE YOU A LONGER REACH WITH THE SAME EFFECT

AS A TASER.......... YOU MIGHT LET LUCAS OFF HIS LEASH AND GO GET THE

PROBLEM CHILD............

GUNRUNNER

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not finished?

Is this story still going on? I check in every few chapters and nothing changes. All stories are the same. The author has good ideas. He can even make a technically good story. But it's primary reading. This reads like the x rated version of Dick and Jane. See Dick's dick. See Jane's cunt. Put it in Dick. Fuck Dick, fuck. Cum Jane. Good girl. Lke a first grade teacher decided to be naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SOS (Same Old S***)

This started out as a very good story but now it has evolved into nothing worth reading. End this thing and write a story that says something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's up with that?

Why are there still people on here making the same complaints about the story that they evidently read? It's simple if you don't like it, don't read it. No one is forcing you! Some people's children.

AvidStorieReaderAvidStorieReaderover 7 years ago
Awsome series

Love the series even if the segments are short at least the are coming frequently. Keep it up at least until you find a great ending.

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkabout 7 years ago
Romance vs Fuckpiece

I don't understand some of the complaints. This is a heavily sexed romance. If you aren't in the mood for something more than soft-core, but less than XXX, read something else. Comments should be for applause and constructive criticism.

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoy this story, what I do not enjoy is all these anonymous geeks who complain about to much sex. I am sure there is a HallMark site some where.

NirosuNirosualmost 2 years ago

What happened to the "Mark is guilty about something" line at the end of last chapter...

Elsa is extremely one note and even as one note the balance between Elsa and Mark in terms of participation in the story is way way off. Really hoping both Mark and Elsa have some sort of character growth.

Mark seems to only involve himself with those already in the in group while Elsa seems more primarily on the outgroup and bringing guys into the group that may or may not tangentially have a partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...