All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 96'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Going on wayyyyy toooo long

laad4e08laad4e08almost 7 years ago
Hey Anonymous, don't read it!

There is no need for anyone to complain about how long a series goes. Is anyone holding a gun to your head and making you read it??? With the universe the author has created, it could go on for ever and it should not impact your life at all.

With this storyline, it's not as though it has some kind of conclusion to get to. As long as the writer has places to take the characters, they can just keep writing. Why the need to create a whole new universe, when you a living breathing one established?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Hey Anonymous, don't read it!

Yeah, you're right. How dare that person actually post his/her own opinion, as if they are allowed to have one. The nerve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep it going

I look forward to every chapter!! I enjoy the twists that come out of nowhere.

Those of you that think it's too long, move on to something else. Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...