All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 97'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ag2507ag2507almost 7 years ago
Small niggle

Wouldn't the NTSB be all over that plane before anyone was allowed to move it?

magnum815568magnum815568almost 7 years ago
Blah blah blah

Can you finish this rubbish at chapter 100 - bored with it now

(Was a long time ago actually)

dozendozenalmost 7 years ago
If you keep on writing I'll keep on reading

No one is forcing Magnum?????? to keep on reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Note to author

This story has gone on far too long. Should have ended about 90 chapters ago. Kill it already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree with the commentator on NtSB

However does a porn story require research?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: If you keep on writing I'll keep on reading

If this story is this long and requires a synopsis every 10 chapters, that's not writing, it's typing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great chapter

Best chapter in the series. 5* This one and chapter where Elsa got shot. The only bad chapters were where Elsa went out to find strange and the drag them back to be in the group. Elsa then was so disgusting I almost dropped this. Those I didn't read as this doesn't fit in at all with the rest of the stories about incorporating new wives.

Very good job by the author on actually doing the research to make this event very realistic as well as conveying Elsa's state of mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep Going.

Don't listen to the haters. I really enjoyed reading your story and I hope you continue your expiration of these characters. I hope that you keep writing for your own enjoyment and the enjoyment of others. Remember, if they don't want to read it they don't have to click on the link!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why repair the plane,

Just buy a new one, it's not like Mark cannot afford it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I diagree with how the emergency landing was handled

As a pilot I believe that the safest landing would be achieved with all three wheels fully retracted. Rollout would be the smoothest and less prone to cartwheeling resulting in a fireball.

Landing with an asymmetrical landing gear condition, hard on the left gear for the purpose of shaking the right gear into the down position is unrealistic as the right gear would not have enough time to extend and lock.

Flying near or beyond the speed of sound (Mach 1) for the purpose of blowing off the landing gear doors is unrealistic as the Citation is not designed for transonic/supersonic flight.

The whole emergency was blown way out of proportion and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
copy?

I have not read the entire "Billionaire and the Sisters" series, but the airplane crash in this chapter appears to be a direct copy of crash in the "Temporary Girlfriend: Wedding Ch. 01", by Romantic1. If you are not the same author, you really should not plagiarize.

jmarks50jmarks50over 5 years ago
crash

As a pilot, and I am pretty sure you are.....you can't move a crashed aircraft until the ntsb say to move it......just saying for the next story you write.....this is one of the best I have read so far.....

MDG1969MDG1969over 5 years ago
RE: Copy

I believe Romantic1, TLCgiver and this author are the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3356 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...