All Comments on 'Billionaire's Retreat'

by pizza455

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
More please

This sounds like the ultimate horndog fantasy land. Should make for some interesting following chapters. Write on as the other commenter said.

WomanAtPlayWomanAtPlayalmost 9 years ago
Right on, write on!

Made me wet..nice mystery unfolding.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
The plane.

Sorry thats what I thought of, lots of sex, lots of fun, hmmm. These days I was thinking what a mess, watch where you walk and sit, I guess. I'm to old for this stuff.

Thanks, this is what fantasy island should of been.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 9 years ago
More Chapters.. More Details..

I read the entire story, it held my interest not like most submissions.. More chapters would be nice. I like details.. Such as color of Miranda's spiked heels.. Lipstick, fingernails, etc.

Since I have a smoking fetish and the island abandons taboos, I would like to have some of the island sluts smoke cigarettes.. Keep the story cumming..

BreakTheBarBreakTheBaralmost 9 years ago
Fun and interesting

The fact that the 'owners' aren't lecherous, and at least seem sincere in their experiment, lends the story a fun tone that I appreciated. I agree that this intro could have been a bit longer with a bit more teasing, but overall a great first posting.

alcopopalcopopalmost 9 years ago
More time for the next day.

Seems an interesting story-line. As previously muted, take a bit of time over situations and develop characters. The odd twist helps as well.

I assume you are proof-reading yourself as there are a few minor typos.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
Who is really running this Island Paradise

Robert or Miranda. It might be his money but the little head is doing all the thinking at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Off to a great start...

...But don't be in such a hurry. Should've made this introduction twice as long. Develop your characters. Enjoy the first moments of the first day. It's a great idea for a story. I'll be waiting to see where you take them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous