Bill's Hard Candy

Story Info
Keeping it in the family can be sweet indeed.
4.1k words
4.44
19.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties are over the age of 18. Main character is 19, and uncle is 30+

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

The hardest bits to chew on are what ends up tasting so good. And that much I can say about Bill. I adored him... A strapping man that stood six feet tall, green eyes that pulled you close, and dark hair.

Exploring myself and discovered how I felt about being cumslut, I coveted his cock in secret... Not knowing if he would want the same thing out of me. Bill was a long haul truck driver, preferring shorts while driving and tight briefs when swimming. Whenever I saw him around, my eyes peeked at the curve in his pants. And I saw him often, seeing as he was my mother's older brother.

What fine genes my family had...

When Bill was out working, I was in charge of walking his dog, Ray, and being sure the house was up to snuff. Being the curious bastard I was, snooping was first on the list of what he had to hide when no one was around to stop me. Most things seemed mundane: family photos, books, clothes and dishes.

On the days I dug deeper, I discovered a stash of porn magazines, mostly straight which didn't appeal to me as a young cocksucker. Near the bottom, my face spelled shock and awe when I found six gay magazines. They had clearly been used from sticking pages I found by leafing through them myself. In between one of the pages was a photo of me, wearing a white speedo... Thinking back, he had worn a pair of light blue briefs.

Searching feverishly, I happened to find it, smelling used, and laid down on his bed. Having a magazine next to me as I held those light blue briefs to my face, I remembered what he told me that day. He left at five pm, saying he had something important to do. Later, Bill let it slip that he'd taken pictures of me and other men he fancied.

Imagine my heart bursting that Uncle Bill was just like me, and wanted to get off at seeing me in a speedo. Once I knew, nothing ever stopped me from thinking about how the sheer cloth clung to his cock that day... As I thought of tasting him, my cock felt so hard that I felt like bursting.

Resisting the best I could, I slowly jerked off, thinking of this strong man I admired, with his mouth all over me. The deeper my fantasies fell, the harder I pushed his briefs to my face and stroked faster. Panting and sniffing the scent of his cock, I finally came, dripping thick cum along my head, shaft, shorts, and balls. I didn't let it stop me, and kept jerking though it hurt. I whimpered and groaned, calling for Bill as I coaxed a second orgasm out of me.

Laying in his bed, I let my mind wander until remembering I had to hurry home. Cleaning myself up, putting the magazines back, and being sure nothing looked out of place, I swiped the briefs for my personal collection. The haze over me made me warm and smiley, especially as I laid in bed after dinner, tempted to touch myself again despite how sore I felt.

As everyone in the house slept, I took the briefs out again, this time dressed in a stolen pair of my mother's underwear, and touched myself for most of the night. Keeping my voice down, I groaned into my pillow, softly calling out for Bill again. Why was I so tempted by him? And would he be interested in me, his freshly adult nephew, as much as he told me that day?

==============

After a week or so, Bill came home from work, dashing as ever in his shorts and fitting orange shirt. While he was over for dinner one night, I couldn't help but swoon, biting my lip shyly but making sure no one noticed. Afterward, my mom left for a while, saying she forgot to buy a few things. Uncle Bill said he would stick around for a while and only asked to steal a few beers. Waving him off, she was gone and I was alone with him...

The nerves in my stomach were shaking and clenching, making me go out of my skin. My body ached for his... but didn't know what to do exactly. How do I make Uncle Bill want to be my next hot fuck? Sure, I knew how to please him. But keeping him hooked is what I really wanted. Especially getting closer to my fantasy of tasting him. Lost in my thoughts, he called for me, asking for a beer and to join him on the couch.

Keeping myself together, I grabbed two beers, unbuttoned my shirt a few, and made sure my pants were tight in the right places. Handing him his beer, I sat down near him, and cracked open my own. Taking a long sip, my shoulders relaxed as I looked at what was on TV. I was a bit shocked when I realized he had soft porn on late night TV. Even with a blush, I took another drink, rubbing my chest to calm the anxiety I suddenly had.

A chuckle came from Bill as he pat my leg.

"I felt nervous about watching porn in the open too. So no worries, I won't judge you."

"No nerves about that. Just didn't expect to sit and watch porn with someone around." I said with a waved tone, cool yet eager.

"Not like you haven't seen anyone sucking cock or fucking Chuck. Based on the rumors, you're good at both."

"I know it turns you on Uncle Bill. And knowing that about you, I get turned on myself. Part of me is wondering when you'll make me your personal cumslut."

"Aw I'd love nothing more. But I'm not one to chase. If you want to play with a big cock close to home, you need to take charge and say so. I'm not gonna give it to you."

Grinning, I scoot closer to him, my hand rubbing his inner thigh, then cupping his hidden cock. It was hot and ready for some play... And I wanted to see it. "Just don't kiss and tell on me Uncle Bill."

"Not a word." He smiled back.

With his free hand, he rubbed my head, fingers massaging circles into my blond locks. I sighed, stirred and more relaxed, reaching to undo his shorts and fish out his hard on to play with. The length was impressive, as was the thickness as I exposed him slowly to tease myself. Wanting to jerk off at the same time, I took out my own cock, dribbling with precum already. Licking my left, I wrapped my hand around Bill's cock, throbbing as I did, and moved up then down.

A moan left in his sigh, the sound of his grumbling as he pulled me against his side. His arm reached around my shoulder, giving me butterflies, and making me nearly explode as his fingers fondled lightly along the skin of my shaft. Since I focused on him, I was left open to what he wanted, and he wrapped his large hand around and stroked a bit. My face hurt as if I'd been hit, but knew it was from how my body was getting warmer.

My breathing got quicker as I stroked Bill more, making him groan and start growling. Before I could lower my head to taste him, I pulled him to me, his beer spilling, and he got on top as I kept my grip on his shirt. Unnerved by how bold I was, I froze up until his mouth was over mine, demanding kisses as if we'd been lovers before. Getting with the program, I kissed him back hungrily, my pants sliding down and ass poking out.

===================

He practically ripped them from my legs, his shorts with them, and lubed me with the drip from his dick head. Whimpering at his tease, I found my voice for the first time in minutes.

"Uncle Bill... stop making me wait. Make me yours."

"Calm yourself boy. You haven't chased enough. But I find it kinda hard to resist you... Perfect and sweet... despite your reputation as an easy cocksucker. Eager for any man that gives you a tip. You listen to me... You're gonna be mine for a while unless I share you. So keep chasing. Since what I like is a secret."

"But-"

"You didn't hear me did you Chuck? Keep. Chasing. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"Again."

"Yes Sir..."

"Good. Now, you won't get my cock tonight. But I'll make you purr... for listening to what your Uncle Bill told you."

I didn't get what he meant until his precum lubed me more, and his thick fingers slipped into my asshole. I arched immediately since he hit my spot and kept fingering when he knew he had me. I teetered on the edge, wanting to cum all over both of us yet didn't. With some odd twisting, I got hold of his cock again, partially sitting up. Moving my wrist and thumbing over his glossed head, I grind against his fingers, keeping the pace.

The gravity of Bill lulled me... wondering why this was strangely romantic yet hot and heavy all the same.

My toes curled in my sneakers, knowing I was going to cum and from the thick bump in my hand, Bill wanted to cum too... We both resisted, against what both of us really wanted. We both stood there, panting and mangled, then snapped back to fix our clothes and clean up the beer spill. As we sat beside each other again, I gave him my unfinished can, and slid close.

With a warm half grin, he wrapped his arm around me, my one hand on his chest and the other over the swell in his shorts. God, I wanted to ride him... even if I got caught. Though when my eyes looked to see the soft porn on TV, I nuzzled into him more, hoping to get him alone soon. While we sat there for the little bit my mom was gone, he massaged my scalp, rubbed my back, and I ran my hands where I could. Looking up every so often, I would catch him staring down and moved to kiss him.

In each kiss, he groaned softly against my lips, finally putting his empty can down to touch my butt through my pants, then rubbing along the skin under my shirt. Hearing my mom's car pull up, we made a noise of distaste, wanting to stay together like this. Bill changed the channel to late night news, and I slid to the opposite side of the couch, acting sleepy over horny hazy. My mom saw that and kissed my forehead, saying I should head to bed.

Nodding as she went to the kitchen, I moved to Bill while her back was turned and kissed him good night. Liking that brief kiss, he teased and punched my butt cheek, making me risk being caught by having one firm grab at his still rock hard cock. Licking my lips at him, I winked and he whispered 'See you soon Chuck' as I moved away and waved shyly. Making it up the stairs, I didn't hesitate to get in my room, lock the door, and get Bill's briefs out.

Instead of keeping them at my face this time, I ran the material on my body. Down my chest, stomach, and thighs as I thought of his voice in my ear. Stopping over my cock, I wrapped the briefs in my hand to slowly start wanking myself. I had a manic smile as I kept on without restraint in my fantasy. Thinking of his precum inside me, I edged until cum spurted over and over. The sheets, pillow case, wall, my chest, clothes, and face.

My breath shuttered, warm nectar all over me and Uncle Bill's briefs. After the eruption of cum from me, I still ached for him... Breathing hard, I eventually sat up, cleaning off in my bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror naked, I was still semi hard, wondering if I could tease one more orgasm out like I did at his place. Shaking it off, my body simmered in a quick shower to get ready for bed. Laying there, naked and wet, I thought of him, wanting him to fuck me in my dreams.

================

Some days after, Bill came to me and told me about a fishing trip he wanted to go on that weekend. Saying he would have to talk with mom, he winked and said it was taken care of. I visibly bit my lip, wondering if he had a plan for me or I was planning for him. Glancing to see no one was around, I reached to him, grabbing him at his shorts, feeling a stiff surprise for me. Making sure he looked at me, I unzipped, pulling his cock out to open air.

He grunted at the sting, pushing me against the house paneling, close and personal. Knowing he was nervous, I licked my hand, lightly touching his sensitive erection, and stroking as I kissed him again. Bill fell for my charms, growling warmly as he enjoyed my touch, and I loved his kiss. His hand was on my stomach, fingertips wanting to grab for more but settling for having his hand on me somewhere. For such a handsome man, he felt so shy for what he wanted.

Then I remembered how he said I needed to chase him. And thought he might be nervous about someone seeing him with me. I wouldn't mind being a dirty secret, so long as it involved us fucking more than once. I slowed the pace of how I stroked him, Bill's hand wandering up to my chest and squeezing a bit, both of us kissing the other harder. Breathing hard, we started talking, other than the first ones in passing.

"Mmm you're getting closer there Chuck. Getting a handle on a big dick like mine."

"Hehe I can say the same thing about you Uncle Bill. Getting a little more open for my whoring ways... Though, if you keep me in line, I'll be your personal whore close to home."

"I can get used to that. But let's at least try to behave for the fishing trip. I need to finish up some things. Let yourself in and I'll join you when it's over alright?"

"Yes Sir."

He tilted my chin up, softly pressing his lips to mine, then hovering over them. "Again."

"Yes Sir..."

"One more time so I believe you."

I put his cock away with a smile, cupping him through his shorts. "Yes Sir Uncle Bill."

Those eyes gave me goosebumps all over, his finger touching my chin, as gave me a smile. Pecking my lips again, he told me to be careful and not be used up before I come over. Giggling, I said no promises with a coy wink, watching his perfect ass walk away. Not hesitating, I went inside my house, packing a few things, stolen lace panties included, and headed off to Bill's house. Letting myself in, I pet Ray hello, made sure no one was around, and went to the guest bedroom.

Having settled in, I waited with the door closed, anxious and excited for what I would do for him. And maybe, he would surprise me with a few things.

=============

Basking in my horny glow, I heard the gravel from the driveway crunch and I moved to the edge of the guest bed. Listening closer, the door opened then closed and keys clinked in the glass bowl after. Bill was always had his habits, taking off his shoes then grabbing a beer before heading to his room. Knowing he rounded the stairs and went into his room, I slipped out of my hiding spot to go and spy on this fine man I lusted for.

Peeking from where I hid, I saw Bill on his bed, massive cock on display being stroked to one of the gay magazines I found. My chest felt heavy and my cock got hard when I saw my picture on the open page, and Bill stared in a daze, huffing at the thought of me in a tiny speedo, shaped perfectly for him.

Though I felt frozen, I was enjoying the view... A big cock ripe for my taking, and my insides aching to be filled with such beautiful sized hardware... My daze was broken by the sudden volume of his voice, sweet as I looked to see Bill smiling.

"If you want a better look nephew, come closer. I don't mind one bit."

Biting my lip, I tried to keep it together but felt lost by the invitation. "Oh Uncle Bill. You're being so bad. Are you sure I should be handling such a big cock?"

He chuckled, still smiling and his hand occupied with what I wanted. "I heard stories about you and got curious if you were as good as they say. You're an eager slut."

"I can stay your eager slut for a while. Just let me work."

"By all means. Take in what you like."

Moving his hand aside, I replaced it with mine, stroking the soft skin of his shaft and feeling the coarse hairs near his balls. Nothing stopped how mesmerized I was, this close to Bill... Tired of playing games, my head lowered and tongue flicked over his cock head, prompting a louder yet stifled groan.

Just the tip of him was rich... and exactly what I wanted. My mouth opened and tightened as I sucked him in more. I could hear his breathing change, between groaning, grunting, ans moaning. Then his hand pushed down on my head, telling me to swallow everything. Being a good slut, I obeyed, hardness wetting inside my shorts the more I sucked. Coming up for air, Bill's hand took me by the throat, my eyes dilating as he pulled me to him.

"If you're gonna look through my things, at least put everything back in the right order."

"Hehe then we might not be here Uncle Bill." I teased with a grin. "I've been seducing you, every closeted man's dream. A younger man going after a stud like you. My question, do you take cock or give it?"

This made him shift, grip shifting to my shirt then back to my throat, a thumb pressing. "Let's get one thing right. You may be seducing me, but I'll ruin you before I ever lay down for you. Because that's what I do, take care of family. Understand me?"

With a knowing nod, I leaned to him, pressing my lips to his while whispering. "Yes Sir."

Feeling his hand let up, we undressed each other, Bill eager to see me naked in person and not in his head. As he moved to my shorts and pulled them off, my legs were up, ass open. Taking that chance, he pressed my legs toward my chest, parting my ass and making me moan with a long slow lick. My legs spasmed and struggled to stay up as his tongue teased around my hole and a bit inside. I was glad I cleaned myself up just for him.

Though a lot of me wanted to give in, my edging would go to waste if Bill didn't fuck me. Breaking from him, I for once got aggressive, pulling off his clothes and sat on top of him, the look on his face stunned and happy. Pulling me down, I savored his lips, moaning the more I felt Bill's cock slipping between my cheeks and poking hard to enter me. As his hand gently rubbed down my back, spanked my ass, then came close to my neck, I moaned at how coy he was.

"I have a fantasy you would like. And I can be all yours."

"So long as you show me, I'll deliver Chucky." He said kindly, cock sliding between my cheeks again.

"Mmm... got any spare rope? Or something softer?"

"I should. Guess I'll get it."

Bill laid me back carefully, winking as he got up and walked out of the room. Looking at his bare ass walking away was a dream... and the dream got more real as he came back with soft rope.

"Can you tie a knot?"

"Of course I can."

"Then this should be easy."

Walking him through some simple ones, I was tied to his headboard, wrists together and me on my knees with my ass to Bill. Wiggling around, he came closer and slapped his thick cock against me and my hole. My body shook feeling his precum lube me for a second time then a firm slap with his length. Caught off guard, he thumbed my hole then pushed in, rubbing against anything he could reach. My arms yanked, the headboard creaking.

Edging me more, Bill let his free hand grab at my ass, big enough for him, as he slapped and squeezed. I bit my lip so hard I tasted blood, and managed a soft 'Harder'. Having heard me, a big hand stung against my rear, seeing back enough that I red hand mark was there. Cooing at the hit, another mark surely matched the other I saw, having me practically drooling and close to cumming. Wiggling again, Bill didn't ignore the invitation and pulled his thumb out.

Spitting on his hand, I was lubed up naturally, given a wet smack with that same hand, and then got the thick rod of his cock shoved inside without preparing. I yelped, partially for pain but mostly for pleasure as he wrapped a strong arm around by shoulders, kissing into my hair and behind my ears. The other arm spanked me again then held my waist and thrust against me rough. Even with a bit of stinging inside, I threw myself back against his cock.

My hands kept straining to reach back and touch him, but enjoyed the helpless feeling and control Bill took after being seduced. Leaking more and more, I ached to cum all over his sheets, but he growled to not let go yet. Though as I resisted, Bill filled my ass with his load, burning hot and staining me a new shade of cream. I thought he was done... and was surprised he had more to give.

Undoing the knot, Bill turned me on my back, tying me up again, and wrapping my legs around. Grabbing my hips, our eyes locked as he slipped in again, easier this time, and got back to working me. His thrusting drove me mad, more of my cum spurting onto my stomach. Seeing this, he took some in his finger, licking it up, then bending down to me for a kiss. Tasting me from his mouth lowered my restraint, more so as he started to fuck and hammer me like an animal.

12