Bill's Hard Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reveled in that, claiming me as his personal whore and cocksucker, making me his cumslut for a time, and me aching for another load of his like a dirty slut. Whimpering as he drilled inside, more hot cum filled my stomach, Bill moaning my name as he finished, and letting me explore all over me and him. Covered in white, thick nectar, Bill wore a smile, still hard inside me. He started thrusting deep, chuckling as he felt my legs shake.

"C'mon Chucky. You have more for me. Show me. Give me all of it."

Not being able to hold out, more cum rained and spewed, legs feeling numb and my chest out of breath. Not slipping from me, Bill took down my rope, untying me, then pulled his cock out with a slurp noise. Red but having enough energy to grin at him, Bill helped me up to wash off, though his hands weren't done with me yet.

They fingered me, sore but still craving, just as I stroked his cock, still only semi hard from giving me two loads. As the high hung in the air, we romped around, enjoying pizza, chips, and anything my heart asked for. Along with beer, a bit more candy, and cum. Uncle Bill and I were a secret, never caught, but I felt fulfilled with him...

Like love has always been for me, it didn't last. Uncle Bill moved on and I moved away, losing my boyish charms in my late 20s. While my adventures with cock didn't stop, I enjoy the first memories of Uncle Bill giving me a good fucking. It set the bar way to the top. And I'll keep looking for more.

12