All Comments on 'Bill's Wife - A Sex Goddess'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!!!

I loved it . Please write more.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Five Stars!

Would give it more than 5, but that's all that's allowed. This is not gay. It is bisexual. The guys enjoy each other but also use and enjoy the woman. If you can't accept that or understand that, it's your loss! If you trash and demean this story, you reveal you are a bigot! You're O.K. with two women having same sex and fucking the guy and don't see that two guys with one woman is the same! Great story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five stars

I agree with legsfeettoes. Great story. I'd love to read more of Thomas' encounters with Katy and Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FYI...

The ugly comments attacking you personally and trashing the story are made by one deranged person. Their content is consistent among all of the LW category stories. Delete them. I loved your story. Five stars!

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 7 years ago
Great Story!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write it and post it here.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
OMG !!!

What an awesome story. Must have more chapters. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whoooeee!!!

What a wild ride! Thanks for a great boner story.

RyeandGingerAyle

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
hot and erotic

great writing style, this was written as if it really happened. and I gave it five stars.

thongpantythongpantyabout 7 years ago

Thanks, love MMFstories and posts.

And yes i came, and ate it.

bdave2bdave2almost 7 years ago
Great story, Nathan!

You write well and handle the sex, lust, and tension perfectly. Your descriptions of sensations and tastes are very realistic. I enjoyed this story a lot and would love to see more of your writing.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 7 years ago
Great

Great story, loved how fast paced and well thought out it was.

robinheadrobinheadover 6 years ago
5 Stars!

A perfect 5 in my book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure worship!

There is no way to improve your writing! This is a textbook story example for others to try to measure up to...someday...maybe. If you asked me what to do next, the only place for Bill's goddess wife to lead the men is into her fantasies. She dominates hot vanilla sex. Why not have her Domminate as the three of them sexplore the dark side?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot. Came and came t

Perfect

glade4656glade4656over 3 years ago

this story was great I wish I was there to to taste and share that hot cum!

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 2 years ago

Still waiting for the sequel where Thomas meets the guy with the big black cock.

docisindocisinalmost 2 years ago

So fucking hot…leaking cum….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After college I met hot couple like this at my apartment complex pool, I was 24 and they were mid 30's, she had the curves I didn't and he had a cock most of my previous boyfriends would want. She was my first woman I ever had sex with and he was the first man to fuck my ass. It was a wild scene, she introduced me to several of her woman friends, the sex was endless and we all had great times for two years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
621 Followers
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...