Billy Brown Visits

Story Info
"Can we take the slave upstairs for a fucking uncle?"
1.7k words
3.63
14.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

I left sara with my nephew and his mate overnight, read her account below.

Sir and Daisy were going on a Spa night in the Yorkshire Dales.

Sir had bought it for her for Christmas.

Instead of sending me home, his 18 year old nephew was coming to a Friday night concert in Leeds with a uni friend and so was welcomed to stay by Sir with me looking after them.

The boys arrived before Sir left, I made us all a coffee.

"Can we take the slave upstairs for a fucking uncle?"

"Yes of course, but Billy, treat her with respect."

"Oh of course Sir."

"Take the boys to your room sara and we will see you tomorrow."

"Yes Sir, have a good time."

This was to be my first time fucked by someone of Sirs choice.

I was of course apprehensive but they seemed to be such nice young men.

We left the lounge and as we walked along the hall to the stairs we heard the front door close.

Billy grabbed my arm, "I am Master Billy and this is Master Tim."

"Yes Sir."

Slap, slap across my face.

"Yes Sir Master Billy."

Slap, Slap. "And."

"And Master Tim."

"I am going to have to beat you slave, tits I think first, take her top off Tim."

I held my hands in the air and Tim pulled up my jumper and pulled it off over my head.

My bra was soon on the floor Tim pulled my arms behind my back and pushed my tits out.

Billy fondled me, naively, rough and without thought, just squeezing and pulling my nipples out.

Slap, slap my face again.

"Ask for your tits whipping slave"

"Please Master Billy and Master Tim, please whip my breasts."

SLAP, SLAP."Owwwwwww."

"Did I say breasts slave?"

"No Master Billy, tits, please whip my tits Master."

Billy was getting impatient and pushed his hand down my skirt and knickers and pulled on my lips before pushing 2 fingers in me.

Ok its was crude and rude but I submitted and relaxed to his fingering.

"Hold the slave tight Time." Whoosh Crack." "Owwwwwwww."

He was happy he was hurting me, Tim took over, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack.

They belted, I screamed, they were happy.

Billy let go and I was ordered to take them upstairs to their room.

"Skirt off slave."

I removed my skirt and was stood in knickers and socks.

"Parade for us slave as we wank, take our cocks out."

I unzipped Billy first and searched for his cock, awww, there it was maybe 6" a little willy.

Tim was not much bigger and was uncut.

I walked up and down as they wanked.

"Knickers and socks off slave."

There, I was naked, "You are too cocky and need a spanking slave."

Oh no, I bet I get a right hiding, "Suck Tim's cock as I spank you slave."

Tim stood by my head and I got his cock and balls in, he soon shot into me as the wacks began.

"You spank the slave Tim as she sucks me."

Same as before, balls as well as cock to start him off, Tim spanked, a little harder and I sucked till he too cum in my mouth, both small amounts but so salty strong.

Billy lifted the lid of the bedding box below the bed, it did not have much in

"Get in slave, we don't want you running away."

"No Sir I won't."

His belt was out of his trousers in and instant and he began to whip me, Tim removed his too and when I could take no more I climbed in the box.

They laid on the bed wanking.

Billy opened the box, "Out slave, toilet duties."

He pinched my nipple and lead me to the bathroom.

"Get my cock out and hold it over the toilet."

I held him as he had a wee.

"Don't shake the drops of, suck them off slave."

He pulled me to my knees with my hair and forced me to suck his wee drops off his willy.

"Did you enjoy that slave?"

I was silent, Slap, Slap.

"Yes Master Billy."

"Good, kneel in the shower and you can drink all Tim's wee."

I climbed into the shower and Tim stripped naked.

He rubbed his willy and pointed at my face.

"Mouth open or it's a whipping slave."

I opened my mouth wide and closed my eyes tight.

He weed right into my mouth, I tried not to swallow too much till he finished.

I was covered, Billy turned the shower on, cold, and pushed me further in and made me stay in, till my teeth chattered

He turned it off and pulled me out and on my knees and swung off my nipples.

"Lunch slave."

"Yes Master Billy and Master Tim."

Billy stripped naked and we all went down stairs.

I cooked beans on toast, served it up and began to sit.

"Under the table slave and suck us off."

As if that was not bad enough when I got out from under the table the pigs had eaten mine too.

I poured them a beer each, then another, then another.

"Under the table slave and empty my cock of Pee."

I began to cry but went under. I held his willy and pointed it at my mouth and drank his pee.

"And mine slave."

They had a sleep watching the television then went upstairs and to their room to get ready for their gig at the theatre.

"Slave."

I ran upstairs as fast as I could "You called Master Billy Sir?"

He removed his belt, "Far too slow slave, it's a whipping for you, like all slaves should get and deserve.

He got his dressing gown cord and fastened it round by right wrist and walked me to the bathroom door by my nipple.

He threw the other end over the door and Tim lifted me up under my tits as Billy fastened my other wrist, I was on tip toes, Tim pushed a pillow under my tummy where the latch on the door was..

They whipped me in turn, not hard but I still squealed.

"Ask to be fucked slave."

"Please fuck me Master Billy and Master Tim."

I had a cock up me in a second and he soon cum, the second did not last much longer.

"We are going now slave and you have a choice till we get back, hanging where you are so we can fuck you as soon as we get back, into the box or tied outside the back door."

He grabbed my hair and turned my head to his.

"Well?"

"Please Master Billy may I stay up here awaiting you cocks when you come home"

They laughed as then left me hanging on the door, I waited till the door closed then used the corner of the door on my clit, Mmmmm2 lovely cums.

I reached onto tippy toes and pulled the cord off the door top.

I had a wee and went and made a sandwich and drink of tea with some sugar in, thought I'd need the energy tonight.

I checked the concert finishing time, 10.30 I had over 2 hours to relax.

I watched a little telly, went for a wee, then swung the cord back over the top of the door just as the boys came home.

I closed my eyes and hung off the door.

"Is she alive Bill?"

"Course she's fucking alive let's get ready for bed then we'll take her again heads or tails for mouth or cunt,"

"Tails to tail her."

"Tails it is."

I don't know how I stopped myself laughing I got a slap on my bottom and "Awoke"

"Sorry Master Billy I must have fallen asleep."

They lifted me down, laid me in bed and soon filled the 2 holes they tossed up for.

Billy's little spurt came first as I pretended to gag, got to say Tim gave me a really nice fuck and I bent down to clean him off.

"Master Billy Sir, should I sleep on the rug in case you need me during the night Sir."

"You read my mind slave."

The light went out and they soon fell fast asleep.

I went and had a bath and some supper and left my door open as I got into my bed.

They slept through so at 7.00am I slipped into their bed and took each one in hand, I wanked them both to a cum and sucked off their cum.

I went down and made them toast and a drink and took it up

My turn, "Master Billy and Master Tim, may I offer you the honey juices of a young girl?"

"How?" came back in unison.

"You would make me lay down on my back and put a pillow under my bottom to push my pussy up, I would suck one as the other sucked me to a cum and release my juices.

I was on my back and cumming in a flash, both boys had 2 drinks each.

We all showered and got dressed as Sir arrived home mid-morning.

He took me into the kitchen and asked me how I was, I wept a little d and said how they left me hanging.

"Boys, in here, I see on my internal camera's no respect at all was given, your parents and Pastor will be informed, unless, no, they will be informed."

"Unless what Uncle Don?"

"Unless I give you a belting and caning you will never forget."

They chatted and stripped naked.

"Over the counter boys."

Their slack willy's on show as sir whipped their backs and bottoms and I saw the senior cane for the first time as each were given 10 each.

"Get upstairs and pack boys, its home time, sara will bring your clothes up.

I followed them into the bedroom and knelt as I took 2 semi hard cocks in my mouth at once, they soon found their strokes and cum together, at last, I had a mouthful!

When we 3 were alone Sir slowly undressed me and made a full examination.

"Spank her Daisy."

I laid over Daisy's knee and she spanked as Sir undressed, Daisy lifted my bottom as Sir entered me.

Daisy had her hand under me and squeezed my most sensitive place, WOW!

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers