Choices Pt. 01

Story Info
Revenge - thirty years later.
2.5k words
4.43
14.3k
14
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A BDSM story of revenge.

When I was in High School, I was a bit of a nerd. Although fit, I didn't participate in any team sports. The coaches were mostly asses, as were most of the players. School work came easy to me. I was far from a teacher's pet, but some classmates resented that I always got good grades and was at the top of my class.

The girl who really got into this the most (trying to fit in with the jerkoff jocks she hung with) was named Sue. A cheerleader. Fairly attractive, but not the brightest bulb. For some reason, I have long harbored resentment and fantasies of revenge on her, above everybody else. Maybe it was her two-faced approach, ostensibly nice to my face, but I often caught her making fun of me behind my back.

Fast forward 30 years. She friended me on Facebook for some reason (we were a fairly small class and a lot of us have friended each other.) So I have some insights into her life. Grown kids, divorced (not surprising, once a bitch always a bitch.) Dotes on her dog. Likes to occasionally hit the town and post selfies with a few of her friends.

Still reasonably attractive. Which works for my purposes. A lot thicker in the thighs, middle and face, but not flabby. Again, that extra cushion is not a problem for what I had in mind.

I don't normally do class reunions. I live 4 hours away, and have build a successful life and career away from my hometown (I mentioned I was a bit of a nerd, so it's no surprise to people who know me that I'm successful.) I was pretty sure that she was enough of a gold digger to ignore what she thought of me and how she treated me in school.

I went all out in how I presented myself. I'm in great shape for a guy my age, still have my own hair, run, bike and work out regularly. I wore a very classy Armani Suit. I already drive a high-end Mercedes, so it didn't take much work for me to look like someone who could be her golden ticket.

As luck would have it, she saw me drive up in my classy ride and get out of the car looking like the prosperous catch I am. As soon as I walked into the banquet hall, she gave me the biggest hug, crushing those still firm boobs into my chest. She was dressed well, a mid-length little black dress with a nice slit up to her lower thighs. A good bit of cleavage, and a strand of good looking but inexpensive pearls. Strappy high heels. Just like the slut I remember her as, on the prowl.

The night dragged on, making numbing small talk with classmates from long ago. I've kept in touch with a select group of my old High School class, but not many. Deliberately.

Sue kept coming over, flirting a bit, touching my arm, asking me if I wanted anything. I knew I had her. People started leaving after a couple of hours. Sue was hanging by my side, waiting for my move. I looked into her eyes, and asked "want to go somewhere a bit more private?" She couldn't say yes fast enough. She walked out on my arm, and asked "where are we going?" I told her I still had a small cabin on a lake just outside of town here that I used for the occasional get-away. "Perfect," she smiled.

We got to my cabin, which, while only 10 minutes away, is fairly isolated from neighbors and afforded pretty good privacy. We barely got inside the door when she turned to me, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me in for a deep, wet kiss.

I grabbed the remote and started the gas fireplace. Steering her to the couch, I sat her down and said I was going to go grab a bottle of wine so the party could continue. When I walked into the kitchen area, I turned around to watch her. I could see her looking around, thinking, wow, this place has some bucks into it. Which was true. If there was ever any doubt what a gold digger she was, she proved it then.

I came back in the room and popped the wine open and poured two glasses and handed her one. I sat down next to her, and she took a long sip of her wine. Now, since this is a revenge story, you might think that I slipped something into her drink. Not my style. Too dangerous, and I was not going to do anything nonconsensual here.

She moved closer to me on the couch, and the next thing I know she had put her drink down and was starting to run her hand up my leg. "A little bold, there, aren't you Suzie?"

"Sue" she said. "I don't like Suzie."

"No, I think it will be "Suzie" for now. Maybe if you're good you'll earn another pet name later." A puzzled look came over her face.

"Suzie, do you remember how you used to pick on me in school? Making fun of me?"

"No, I never. Well, some of the guys I hung with did, but we didn't really mean anything by it. Why are you bringing this up now?"

"Because, Suzie, I caught you many times mocking me behind my back. And it's payback time."

"I think I want to go. Take me back to my car."

"No, I don't think that would be wise, Suzie. How does your employer think you afforded that Lincoln Navigator you drive on your salary? Or those trips you like to take to party in Jamaica and Cancun and such?"

"What are you talking about? I work hard and save my money."

"Well, it turns out that I have a long-time lover who's a Forensic Accountant. Her name is Stephanie. You wouldn't like her. She's everything you're not. Smart, beautiful, kinky as all get out. Well, she did a little digging. I became curious when I saw all your posts about your new car, your trips. I was wondering how an accounting clerk, who gets no alimony, has a lot of credit card debt and no savings could afford all that. It seems our little Susie is quite the little embezzler. Stephanie stopped counting at about $ 235,000 over the last 5 years. Does that sound about right, Suzie?"

"No! That's all a lie. Besides, you can't prove anything"

"This file says otherwise. Detailed records of all of the small amounts you siphoned off, almost every day. I guess you weren't as clever as you thought you were" I said as I spread the papers out on the coffee table."

"Wha..wha.. what are you going to do?"

"Well, Suzsie, that is entirely up to you. Unlike in High School when you gave me no choice in whether I wanted to be made fun of or not, you have several choices."

Her eyes were filling up with tears, and there was a look of shock on her face. "Option 1. We do nothing more tonight. I drive you back to your car, and tomorrow this file goes to your employer and the State's Attorney."

"I can't. I can't face that."

"Then, Option 2: We spend the next few hours getting to know each other a little better. I have a series of 'choices' for you to make, and an activity we will engage in for each one. You may not like some of them. Then again, maybe you will. For each activity, you will be given two choices. If we start one of the choices you made, then change your mind, then you still have two more choices. We can either switch to the other activity, or you can opt out entirely. In which case we go to the original option 1: your little enterprise gets exposed."

"So, what do you think? You want to play our little game?"

She looked at me, on the verge of bursting into tears. "I..I..I'll go with option 2. I'll play your games."

"Good. I knew a little slut like you would choose the easy way out. Except it won't always be very easy. I do promise you, though, no permanent harm will come to you. Except maybe to your ego."

"OK, then. First game: Choice A is I face fuck you until I come. Choice B is you lick my ass for 15 minutes. What do you want to do?"

"I...I.. I'll blow you."

"Excellent choice. OK, come over to the wall next to the fireplace and kneel down facing out to the room." She obediently scurried over and knelt down. Her face shows a mixture of tears, fear and maybe just a little lust. "OK, now pull your dress down so your tits are hanging out. And take off your bra." Slowly she obeys. I stare for a minute, and feel myself starting to get hard. Damn she still has nice firm tits.

"Ok, now, I want you to take my cock out and worship it like you want it more than anything in the world right now." Hesitantly, she reaches up and unzips my pants. Just in time, too because I think my hardon was ready to burst out of the seams. "Now, ask me if you can please worship my cock. Nicely."

"May I please worship your cock?" SLAP! I reach down and slap her across the cheek with my right hand. "That wasn't very respectful, now was it?"

She tried again. "Please, please may I worship your beautiful cock?" SLAP! This time I slap her on the other side with my left hand.

"Maybe you should think of a word to finish that sentence with that shows proper respect"

It suddenly dawned on her. "Please, my I worship your beautiful cock, Sir?"

"Much better slut. Yes you may."

Suzie clearly knew her way around a cock. She took it gently in one hand, while her other hand went to caress my very full balls. Starting with gentle kisses to the tip, she little by little starting running her tongue around the head. Then, still caressing my balls, started running her tongue up and down the shaft, first one side, then the other, then the sensitive under side.

"Very nice, Suzie. Don't forget to show proper homage to my balls." She didn't even have to be told twice. For the next few minutes, she started kissing and licking my balls, then taking one, and then the other, into her hot, wet mouth.

"You're very good at this, slut. You must have a lot of practice. After all, you've been divorced for, what? 15 years now."

"Not really sir. I haven't dated much since my divorce, raising my teenage kids and all."

"Then how did you get so good? Say... did you ever fuck your son's friends when they were teenagers?"

"N..n...no Sir. I wouldn't do that."

"Wait! I'll bet you gave them blow jobs, though, didn't you? You were quite the cougar I'll bet. Dressing like a slut in front of his friends. Teasing them. And, when your son wasn't around, I'll bet you sucked them off, didn't you?" I had looked back at some of her older FB posts. She was always posting pictures of her teenage son hosting his friends in her house. It was just a guess, but when she suddenly dropped her eyes down to the floor, I knew I was right!

"They...they were all of legal age. Sir."

"How about your son? Did you ever suck him off?"

"NO!!! Never!" She didn't say Sir, but I let it go just this once.

"I'll bet you thought about it though, didn't you? Lying in bed at night, shoving one of your big dildos up that wet pussy. I'll bet you came thinking about your son and how nice it would be to have his cock in your slutty holes."

"You don't have to answer. We know the truth."

"OK, Suzie, go on with your job." All at once, she started to take my cock deep into her mouth. I pulled away and SLAP! SLAP! First with the right hand and then the other. "I didn't say you could suck my cock yet, did I? If you want it, beg for it."

It took her a second to recover and clear her head, but she got right to it. "Please, Sir, may I please suck your gorgeous cock? Please? Please."

"Well, I can't disappoint you, you seem very anxious. Ok, but put out your hands first." She put her hands out, and within seconds, I had buckled bondage cuffs around both wrists. "Back up to the wall. And spread those slutty thighs apart." Quickly she complied. I took both of her wrists and hooked them together to what was supposedly a decorative iron ring set in the wall. There were several of them, at different locations for different activities. I reached over to the bookcase and pulled out a medium size (6-7") vibrator. I bent over and pulled her panties aside and slowly pushed the dildo into her slutty pussy. She was so wet, her cunt almost sucked it in. Then, I twisted the end to its lowest setting so it was on a slow, gentle vibration. Just enough to keep her hopeful, but not enough to make her cum.

"OK, Suzie, open up." I didn't have to tell her twice. She practically inhaled my cock halfway down her throat before I even knew what she was doing. But I was going to control the action here. Reaching behind her head, I grabbed a big old handful of her hair. I didn't have to work too hard, she was really anxious. Not sure if she was showing off or just wanted to get me off quickly. It didn't take long before she was taking me balls deep. I'd hold my cock in for a few seconds, then pull her back out. Soon, drool was dripping down her chin, but it just seemed to spur her on more.

She was possessed now. I could feel her tongue at work as my shaft rammed in and out. Pretty soon, I knew it was time. "OK, Suzie, here it comes." I started spurting my load when I was all the way in. And what a load it was. I pulled out until the tip of my cock was just outside her mouth, and did a little face painting. Not a lot, just enough to decorate her lips, cheeks and chin a bit. I took a breath, then said "OK, clean it up. But don't you dare lick any of that spunk off your face. I kind of like the way you look wearing it." I let her lick and suck for a few minutes until I knew I was clean as a whistle.

I stepped away and took a look at her. Panting, covered in cum, and sweat and drool running down her tits. She was squirming, trying desperately to make herself cum on that dildo, but being unsuccessful. I unhooked her hands from the ring in the wall and let her rest a few minutes. It was only going to get more intense from here on.