Billy Liar Ch. 05

Story Info
Exit Rose enter the new Mistress.
5.6k words
4.38
2.5k
00

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy could feel Penny moving about then standing in front of him, wake up Billy and do your ablutions. I will go to the kitchen and get your breakfast and she walked away. By the time he walked back from the shower and toilet Penny was seated at his table eating her breakfast. Billy sat down and picked up his spoon.

"I have got to go down and talk to Mistress Abby and get my orders for the day, Billy. There will be two guards to take you to the shed in a moment how do you feel after your accident yesterday?"

"I am fine, Penny. I had a headache when I first woke up but it disappeared as I was eating my breakfast." While Penny had been talking she had been minutely checking the damage the tree trunk had done to the side of his head.

"Does that hurt at all, Billy?" She was pressing the skin and bone all about the abrasion. "I will tell Mistress Abby that you are fine but we will still watch you today in case of delayed concussion."

"You are very good at what you do and know, Penny, and I appreciate all the time you spend taking to me. One thing I would like to say is just because I am dyslexic does not mean that I am stupid. I would not like anything I have said to be talked about, Penny. Rose has no idea that I have a writing problem I kept it a secret from her because of her nature she would use it against me as a weapon."

"Why have you told me, Billy?"

"It is my big secret and all secrets are found out sooner or later, others that I went to school with will have memories. The reason I told you is because I had to trust someone and right or wrong I trust you and Mistress Abby. I believe that there is more to the illness that Rose has that has big consequences and she is here getting her pound of flesh delaying the inevitable.

Penny gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Your secret will always be safe with me and thank you for allowing me to keep it, Billy. Now I must go and talk with Mistress Abby."

Penny stepped into the lounge and said, "Were you listening, Mother?"

"Yes, Penny. I believe that Billy holds many secrets and knows a great amount of his wife's extra marital activities. I have sent Anne to the pool rooms to talk to that Olivia and see if there is any truth in what Billy has told you."

"I like him, Mother. He has values he is taking his punishment better than any of the other offenders we have had here. He is twenty years old but only looks younger and I watched him doing his exercises in the shed and he has a great amount of strength. I cannot be sure but I think Rose has gone over the top with her demands and yesterday opened his eyes. I have the feeling that Billy is expecting to be on his own soon and he is hoping that it is not as close as he thinks."

"You are twenty-one in four days and will be a Mistress in my domain which is your rights. You will then have the rights to chastise offenders no different than me, I saw by last night you have got over your hang up over that rape, Rose. You have had minimal practice over the last two years with the implements of chastisement is there more I can give you?"

"I listened to Billy last night and I believe him to be honest he has done all that you asked him without complaint. As for my hang up over the rape that was many years ago and it was Rose that was raped and the Penny part of me has moved on. There is more that you can give me but will you? Last night I started my seduction of Billy. We can talk again on this matter when Anne returns from the pool rooms and I believe it will be no different than he has told me."

Mistress Abby said, "Right we had better get to the shed for Billy's chastisement and see what the bitch is going to throw at him."

Mistress Abby with Penny walked into the shed and found that Billy was not ready on the punishment bench he was naked and looking at the full audience of girls. They walked past Billy and took their seats each side of Rose before Mistress Abby said, "Good morning, Billy."

"Good morning, Mistress Abby."

"Good morning Billy."

"Good morning to you, Mistress Rose."

Rose then said, "I am happy that you were not seriously hurt yesterday afternoon. Why you had to leave the place I tied you to I have no idea. Everyone in this shed knows that you would have been found sooner rather than later if you had stopped where you were. Whoops, I had forgotten you get frightened when alone in the woods or should I say scared shitless."

Rose turned to face the girls and said, "Yes girls, Billy is afraid of woods day and night. I asked him once why he thought that way and he replied there are spirits in woods that can do you harm."

The entire audience except for Penny and Mistress Abby burst out in uncontrolled laughter. The face of Billy was scarlet in his shame. Rose looked at him knowing she was on a roll and said, "Billy told me that he is also afraid of the dark because he believes spirits and spooks and other creatures of the night can attack him in his vulnerable time." There was more excited laughter and whoops.

Billy had lowered his head in shame and rose saw it and laughed. She said, "You need to hang your head in shame because you are not the man I expected when I married you. Two years we have been married and you have given me no sex for the last six months or longer. You have no idea how to treat a woman or love her because in two years you have only lied to me and fucked about with other young men."

"It makes me wonder if you are gay, and then again maybe you are gay. You are standing there stark naked in a room full of sex starved girls and that tiny thing between your legs is just that tiny. The girls are not laughing at that remark because I doubt they can see what I am talking about, they are most probably thinking it is a pimple." There were a few sniggers at the rear of the shed.

Billy's face was glowing and he just lowered his head once again in shame. "Today is my last day for two weeks until I return, and then I might shock you even more you pathetic loser. I have devised your soft punishment for today you gay cross dressing freak. Until now I have done all the talking so you have permission to reply."

Billy lifted his head and looked to where Mistress Abby was sitting and watched her nod her head.

Billy smiled and said, "I am happy that you are going home for two weeks it will give you time to see your old friend Polly. It might be a good idea when you are there to see your Doctor because you are piling on the pounds around your midriff, it is probably due to lack of exercise or it might just be having too much exercise."

Rose jumped up and shouted, "What do you mean by that you fucking gay."

"I am your husband Mistress Rose and I am only concerned with your good health. I would not get too paranoid with your extra pounds and no doubt it will disappear on its own eventually. I understand why you have these sudden moments of intense hate for me and getting stressed will not do any good. All this negative shouting and anger is usually caused by an imbalance of hormones and you will live."

Rose jumped up close to Billy and said, "I think you are truly gay and I will now test you to see if you can rise to the occasion." Her hand went down and started to play with his manhood and scrotum, but nothing happened. She stepped back and laughed and said, "As I said earlier you are fucking gay and no good for the likes of me. It is because of your tiny dick why I believe you are a closet gay, and because it is so small you are the whore the one lying down and taking it."

"I can assure you, Mistress Rose. If there is a whore in our marriage it is not on my side of the family."

Slap, slap, the two slaps struck both cheeks shaking his head from side to side. The guard either side stopped him from falling over. "You filthy fucking bastard I will fix you good and proper for that remark."

She stepped back to her seat and Billy pulled himself together and said, "Mistress Rose, during your two weeks holiday. If you meet Andrew Nesbit that is under the belief he is the Casanova of Ealing give him my best wishes for his upcoming celebration."

"I will do better than that I will give you another two slaps and you can tell him yourself in two months."

Mistress Abby stepped away from her chair and walked up to Billy and was standing in front of him. "Right Billy, go over and let the girls get you ready for your work today but this is another task set by Mistress Rose."

She watched as Billy walked out with the guard hoping to hell that the girls in the green house would go easy on him. She looked at the house from the shed door and then walked towards it, as there was not a lot she could say to Rose. The things that Billy had told Penny were for her ears only, and the things he had said to Rose this morning had opened her eyes to infidelity. By what Billy had said their marriage was already almost washed up.

Rose was in the lounge sitting in an armchair when the Mistress walked in, "You really must hate Billy. You called him names this morning that were well out of order, and not for one minute do I think he is gay."

"I want him punished for saying what he said about me in front of all those girls, he embarrassed me in front of my own gender."

"Well it's not going to happen, because I will not punish him twice because by you viciously slapping his face were more than enough. I will say this Rose and it is from now on you had better behave. I don't want his food and drink messed with again."

Daisy had taken the medical cream with her and had rubbed it well into his cheeks taking away the stings residue. The girl was putting the last touches to Billy and doing his eye lashes, "What's all this in aid of he asked?" He was dressed in stockings, suspenders and panties with three inch heels, and he was also wearing the false breasts and bra.

"Mistress Rose wants you to work with the girls in the greenhouse today." She saw his face drop and added, "Look Billy, all the girls know what is taking place and they know why you are doing these things, I don't think for one minute that they will be hard on you."

She put the brush and comb down and said "Wow you do look pretty," and laughed at the expression on Billy's face. "Sorry Billy but you do," she laughed again and kissed him on the cheek.

"You must be part of my punishment," the Mistress walked through the door and looked at the girl laughing and then at Billy. "I am so glad you're here Mistress, could you look into my eyes?"

The Mistress stepped close and looked, "What am I looking for Billy?"

"Is my eye liner straight because there is nothing worse than looking silly?"

"Mistress Abby burst out laughing, "That's right Billy keep a sense of humour."

The guard said, "It is time to go and meet your co-workers." The girl walked out the door after the Mistress and they walked down the stairs together. At the bottom Rose was waiting and smiled when she saw him, but she never said anything as the girl walked straight out the door.

As the guard was taking Billy to the greenhouse the Mistress and Rose went back into the lounge. At the greenhouse the guard opened the door and as she did all the talking that could be heard from outside stopped. Billy took a deep breath and walked in and waited for the abuse but it never happened, the senior girl walked up to him saying, "I am Alice and you had better work over here with Norma." She handed him a three quarters brown overall coat, "Put that on Billy and follow me to your place of work." Billy did as she told him and she stopped by a bench, "Norma show Billy what to do."

There were a lot of pots in front of him and trays of tiny seed plants, he watched what Norma was doing and as he did so a tear slipped from his eye. Norma gave him a tissue and he wiped his eye seeing at the same time all the eyes were now on him. He had to break the silence, "I suppose all my makeup has run now."

There was a loud cheer and laughter and everyone started to talk again. In the house the Mistress and Rose heard the cheer and laughter and it put a smirk on Rose's face. It was some hours later before the Mistress got a chance to see the guard and ask what took place. The Mistress laughed on hearing saying, "That is one thing that has turned to kick her in the ass."

Anne returned from town and told the Mistress and Penny the same as Billy had told Penny.

Anne said, "That Olivia was well pissed off with Billy, because for every job application she had a copy of the reply sent to her. It was because she had no idea how bad his dyslexia was. She only knew because he was in the autistic class at school. Billy has had eight replies and six offers of jobs."

"I told her that Billy had an accident in the country and would be convalescing for the next three months. All the replies that arrive to her she will send to this house. I told her that we in the house would reply to any that needed replying too."

"Good we can deal with that. Anne, I want you to take me to where we entered the wood to find Billy. Bring two radios with you I am going to find that phone Rose lost, I want to read the texts she sent. You and I will talk this evening, Mother."

It was the end of the day and although Billy had stopped and had a meal in the canteen with the girls not one said anything. It was as he took the overall off to walk back to the house that one of the girls spoke directly to him. Billy knew that it was some of these girls that had watched the shows and it was that which he felt embarrassed about. "What will that bitch make you do tonight, Billy?"

Billy looked at her and he felt his face flush, but he answered, "I have no idea until I get to the shed. I need to tell you girls I am not Gay..."

Norma came up and put a finger on his lips, "We know you are not gay, Billy. It takes a lot of guts to do what you are doing, but we all believe that you are wasting your time on her." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and added, "You have a lot of friends here, Billy."

The Mistress watched as the guard walked with Billy back to the house and turned to look at Rose that was standing next to her. "Billy did very well today working with all those giggling girls, he was excellent."

"Well he was a humiliation this morning not even worried that all those girls were looking at his small dick. He was not ashamed or embarrassed he acted as if he was a girl he just never gave a damn." Then the face of Rose changed and she said, "What am I saying because I believe he knew. Billy is not gay he is as straight as a spirit level, and if he was a gay he would not be seeing that girl."

Mistress Abby heard what she said but had no idea where it was leading. So she tried to change the subject, "What are you going to do now when you get home? You have a two week rest and you will be back here to see the rest of Billy's punishment."

"I will have to give you a call on that, Mistress, because I need to see my Doctor once I am home. I have to be honest, Mistress, but it is because of the way my body feels why I am asking you if I can return home straight after breakfast. I will not be back because it would not be right to go on being a bitch to Billy. I believe I have gone too far and destroyed our marriage. Polly told me that Billy was definitely cheating on me seeing another girl."

"We had Billy checked out by investigators." Mistress Abby then told her what had been happening. Penny walked in just after the mistress stopped speaking with Rose. She had Billy with her as she was taking him to his room.

Rose said, "Billy, I am going home first thing in the morning. I am truly sorry for the grief I have given you because of a pack of lies by Polly. I am afraid that because Mistress Abby has paid your debt you will have to stay and work off your debt. I have messed up our marriage and I was hoping to hide the mistake with you being here."

"I know what it is and I know who made you pregnant, Andrew Nesbit. You know this number keep in touch with me, and I will give you a bit of advice. Have nothing to do with Andrew Nesbit because he is prison fodder. I know things about him that would make your hair curl. He knew that when we were at school I was in the autistic class, and his narrow mind took that as me being stupid.

"He was a boaster in the pool hall and he boasted about women but thinking I was stupid he made a mistake. I will make him pay for that mistake along with thinking I was stupid. If you tell him you are pregnant and it is your child he will go into hiding but my friends will find him. Do not tell him of what I have just said or he will abscond out of the country. I will never live with you or love you again, but I will help you because of old times."

A tear slipped from his eye and Rose said, "You are not gay, Billy. I called my mother earlier and she has asked me to go and live with her once more. I will let you know what happens after I speak with Andrew."

Penny gave Rose her phone back because she and Billy had read the texts and it was old news to Billy. "I need to go and rest, Mistress Abby, my head is aching but not bad."

"Penny you had better stay with him to keep an eye on him tonight, that headache could be delayed concussion."

As they were walking out the door Mistress Abby said, "Penny, I agree with what we talked about but you will have to work on it for the two of us."

"Thank you, Mistress, and I will do my best."

In his room Billy removed his shorts and got into bed and Penny sat in the arm chair. "How is your head, Billy?"

"I feel very light headed, but I think much of that I can place on the head of Rose. I feel a kind of relief knowing she is going home to get her head sorted out and of course the rest of her anatomy. It will lighten the load of my punishment, well maybe I am presuming that and no doubt Mistress Abby will change my line of thought."

"Well strange as it might seem Mistress Abby has allowed me to do that very thing. You had better open your mind and listen to all that I have to say because it concerns you and me. What do you know about mistresses and slaves?"

"Well from all the books that I have read when these two people mentioned were involved they shared a cane between them. The mistress had the round end that was the handle and the bad greedy slave looked after the rest, to show everyone that that part of the cane belonged to him he carried an imprint of its shape about on his buttocks."

Penny giggled and Mistress Abby listening in the lounge smiled. "Yes it appears you have got the idea, Billy. However, I am going to tell you what life is going to be from Monday onward and going forward the next two months of your punishment and on. As you know I am head of the guards and staff members but on Monday that will change and it will be Daisy that will be doing my job."

"This will leave me a lot more time to concentrate on the more important people in the nursery. Tomorrow I am twenty one and for two years my mother has been teaching me to become a mistress like her. I see a questioning look in your face and I might as well inform you that Mistress Abby is my mother."

"There are three boys and their wives arriving here over the weekend and I am in no doubt my mother will be busy. So too will I and that is when you enter the last two months of your sentence. Rose will not be here in the morning for the reasons she told you this evening, but relief is short because another mistress is taking her place to keep your adrenalin on a high. This Mistress that because there can only be one Mistress in a Domain even this big her title will be Miss and forget her title at your discomfort."

"I am your new mistress and I have much more authority to carry out your chastisement without consultation with Mistress Abby. My only aim is to get you in the right frame of mind ready for your release from you monetary obligations. From now on you will call me Miss Penny and after the first respect of the day you may just say Miss. I will be setting your extra punishments so you need to be careful what you say and do. You already have one amount of extras that I will explain to you in the shed."

12