Billy Liar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights went low and Penny stood up and slipped over his body to get behind him and once there curled her arm over his chest. "Lift your head up and give me one of those pillows you greedy slave."

He lifted his head and said, "Sorry, Miss Penny, but I never thought about you needing it."

"That is the problem with men and boys they never use their brains to think with." Penny made herself comfortable and said, "Don't go to sleep I am going to tell you a bedtime story. Once upon a time in a wood far away north of London lived a Mistress that looked after the wayward children of both sexes. She removed them from their life of spending the money of their parent's and other family, she was not as wicked as the fake mistresses but she was fierce in her judgements."

"She had senior female slaves to help her and her daughter, Miss Penny."

Billy said, "I believe you meant her beautiful daughter Miss Penny."

"Thank you for correcting my mistake, slave, but your extras will still remain. The beautiful Miss Penny was clever and knew that flattery from slaves was a form of begging for mercy, and her mercy was limited."

"Whoops."

"The two mistresses needed a male alpha slave to use as a bench mark to show the other slaves what chastisement was all about. He had to have a strong mind and have the full knowledge of pain and how to endure the sometimes lengthy ordeal. He would be the alpha slave to the beautiful Miss Penny and carry out her commands without question."

"The beautiful Miss Penny wanted a slave that had travelled the length of the course during his testing. She wanted a slave that respected her and Mistress Abby for who they were and not because of their fearsome craft. I want you to be my permanent Alpha Slave, Billy, and stay here and serve me."

"I think that before I give you my answer I will check on what my extras are tomorrow morning, Miss Penny. I also believe that the reason your arm is over my body in a fierce grip is so that I do not make a break for cover. That tactical judgement was very cunning, but wasted. There is not a bats chance in hell that I will walk down to the gate through the wood in the dark."

Penny chuckled and said, "Go to sleep, Billy."

"Yes, Miss Penny."

Mistress Abby smiled at his reply and switched the intercom off.

The following morning Billy felt Penny leave the bed and a short time later he was told to get up by Daisy. He went and did his ablutions and on his return his breakfast was there ready to eat.

In the lounge Penny was talking to Mistress Abby. "So, Penny, what do you think our slaves answer will be?"

"I am not sure, Mother, as his new mistress I will know when he receives his extras from me this morning. He turned over last night and faced me and I made out to have my eyes closed to find out what he would do. He threw his arm over my waist without taking any liberties and closed his eyes."

The two mistresses walked out of the lounge. Billy was over the punishment bench looking at the audience, but now he knew Rose had left the establishment he felt more relaxed. Penny and Mistress Abby walked past to their seats in front of the girls. Mistress Abby said, "Good morning, slave."

"Good Morning, Mistress Abby. I also wish you a good morning, Miss Penny." On hearing his reply there was a rumble of quiet talking throughout the girls making up the audience.

Mistress Abby stood up and turned towards the girls. "Mistress Rose has returned home because her illness was making her sick. Before she left she handed the responsibility of chastising Billy to Mistress Penny and because she is now twenty-one and a real mistress all inmates will address her as Miss Penny."

She sat down once more and said, "Carry on Miss Penny."

Penny was standing and looking at Billy said, "You have got an undetermined amount of extras this morning for your bad behaviour over the last two days." After she had finished speaking Penny said, "I see a great amount of confusion in your face would you like me to explain how you earned your extras."

"Yes Miss Penny because I have a big space that covered what I did wrong."

"The day before yesterday while doing the dog scenario you tried to escape by attempting to be taken to hospital. You broke away from where your leash was tied to keep you safe and ran taking a dive into a tree trunk in the hope we would send for an ambulance. For that I award you six extra do you wish to protest your innocence, Billy. You may do so if you believe it might lighten the sentence."

"Miss Penny, I cannot remember much about the incident but what I can remember is at the time of my movement from where I was tethered. It was very dark and spooky and I was escaping the spirits of the night. I also had a dog bone in my mouth with my hands cuffed behind my back."

"Oh dear that is more extras, Billy, because you were not only trying to escape but stealing our property. When we found you, you were unconscious and we had to see if you were still breathing."

"That must have been when Daisy kicked me in the ribs, Miss Penny." There was the sound of giggles.

Daisy that was standing behind him slapped her hand across her mouth.

"That is more extras for talking without permission. You may speak now do you have anything to say?"

"I think I have been stitched up, Miss Penny."

"No that did not happen because your head never had a cut only a heavy graze, and that is more extras for lying." The audience burst out laughing.

Mistress Abby was standing to the front of Billy and said, "I am transferring my power over to Miss Penny, and she will administer your extras. Miss Penny has never used the flogger before and that is why I have allowed her to practice on your buttocks. You may reply, Billy."

"I only have one question, is this transfer of power Legal under the Geneva Convention, Mistress."

"Well not really but because we have a twelve foot brick wall cutting us off from the rest of England we do not abide by the Geneva Convention. Carry on Miss Penny."

While Mistress Abby had been speaking Penny had disappeared and Daisy had fixed his bonds. As she finished and Penny returned daisy went to fit the ball gag. Penny said, "That will not be necessary, Daisy. My slaves do not make a noise when in training." Mistress Abby was sitting down once more and Miss Penny was looking back at him with a flogger in her hand. "Are you ready for your extras, Billy?"

"Yes Miss Penny." She smiled and stepped out of sight and while waiting for the first strike he thought," 'I cannot show Penny or myself up by making a noise and I believe these are going to be hard extras.' Thwack, thwack, thwack, and Billy thought the first stroke was a bit hard but then the ones after were softer and more manageable. The fact still remained the strokes were still stinging the flesh on every touch. Billy had made no noise except the odd grunt when a hard one struck but apart from that he was silent.

Billy had counted to ten and lost concentration and gave up. Not all the strokes were landing on his buttocks many struck him on his back. The strokes stopped and Miss Penny asked, "Are you in pain and do you want me to stop, Billy?"

"I feel the bite of the stroke, but you are not hurting me, Miss Penny."

There were three more strokes and then he felt her hand on his shoulder. "You serve your Mistress's well, Billy. Your session for this morning is over but there will be another charge and the last of your extras in the afternoon."

While Penny was hanging up the flogger Mistress Abby was standing in front of him. "I see no tears in your eyes this morning, Billy."

"There is no one in the shed hurting me, Mistress."

"Miss Penny asked you to be her alpha slave, Billy. Now that you have tasted her chastisement have you decided on your answer?"

"Can I ask a question, Mistress?"

"Yes that is permitted."

"Does being her alpha slave mean I will never cease being punished? It is just that I don't want to end up as a masochist."

"There will be times when you need to be tested. I do not believe there will ever be a day when Miss Penny or I could ever break your spirit. The task of alpha slave is very important and much power goes with the task. It is not all about being chastised and degraded and the latter is over and will never return. I have watched you over these four weeks and you are intelligent and honest. Being our alpha slave will place you in a position to help other boys and girls that end up in the position you were in."

"Miss Penny will now be chastising you from now on, and from what I heard this morning her imagination is as wild as your questions and answers." Penny burst out laughing along with Daisy and the audience.

"I will accept the position, Mistress Abby, because of the lack of other employment."

"You will not regret your decision, Billy. Miss Penny will tell you what your task consists of in the nursery once you have been oiled."

12