Billy Liar Ch. 06

Story Info
Secrets of the Past.
5.8k words
4.6
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days had passed and Penny had told him his duties. Billy was shown how he was to stand during his duties or when being with either of his two Mistress's. He was now wearing Lycra knee length skin tight shorts, and was doing more work in his make shift gym he had made in the shed. It was Monday and the three new boys were due to arrive and twenty girls had been released and on their way home on the Friday. Two of the girls had stopped that were recruited to be guards taking the place of Penny and Daisy.

It was Monday and Penny had led Billy to the lounge where Mistress Abby was sitting on her chair. It was the chair she had been sitting in when Billy had first arrived at the nursery and he felt a little intimidated. "Billy," he almost fell over on hearing the tone of her voice. "I would like you to stand to my right and watch the proceedings that are carried out during the initiation of a new slave/inmate. This one has supposedly has a bad attitude and because of his debt he will be here for a month."

"Now get in position he will be here in a short time." Billy had walked over to where Mistress Abby had pointed with his hands behind his back and legs slightly open, he was standing straight with his chest out and he looked proud at what he was doing.

"While we are waiting for the transport to arrive I might as well inform you both that because of the tasks that you, Billy, endured. Most of it was done in front of the girls I have decided that it might have a lasting effect to how boys advance through the rest of their lives. From now on there will only be the maximum of one boy here at a time unless there is a short two week cross over period."

They all heard the car stop outside and a short time later a young woman the same age as Billy walked into the lounge. Daisy stepped through the open door with another guard and between them was the young man. The young man looked at Billy and laughed, "I know you Billy boy that is not a man like the rest of us. Don't you worry yourself my mate Andrew is showing Rose what a real man is like."

"You are probably wondering from where I know you from, well it was in the same school as you. You were so thick that you were placed in the class with the ignorant and stupid where backward children were kept away from the clever ones. I believe that it was a class of one all the time you were there," then he laughed out loud.

The woman that was with him saw the tear in the eye of Billy and said as she stepped close to the boy. "You fucking slimy bastard," and slapped him hard across the face knocking him over. When he stood up his hand was in a fist and went to hit the woman while screaming profanities. As his fist came forward Billy stepped between the couple and grabbed the fist about to strike and in a fast movement had a cuff on his wrist. He then spun the boy around and cuffed his other wrist rendering him immobile.

Daisy and the other guard were now holding an arm each as Billy went back to stand at his position. Mistress Abby looked towards the young woman, "Have the forms been signed by both of you and what is your name."

"Yes they have Mistress Abby and my name is June and this piece of shit is Michal." She handed the forms to the Mistress and cried as she said, "The court documents are there with them. I cannot hold my head high anymore because I keep waiting for the bailiffs to arrive because of non payment and take more of my furniture."

"Well June you can be assured that Michal will be punished while he is in this establishment. Will you be stopping to see to his punishment?"

"No I think not because for all the bruises about my body where he has punched me I would probably kill him."

Michal shouted, "Don't worry you, fucking cow. When I get out of here you will get some more of the same."

"You will never come near me again because there is a restraint notice being served on you not allowing you within a mile of me. The courts have granted me leave to apply for a fast divorce you pile of trash."

"Then what am I doing here you stupid fucking whore? That is the only thing that you are, but no fucking good in bed." Once again he laughed.

The woman was crying even more from the verbal onslaught from her waste of space husband. There was a chair either side of the Mistress and Penny was sitting in one. The Mistress said, Come and sit near me June and I will inform this thing what this establishment is all about."

As June went to walk past the boy he stuck his foot out and tripped her up, and as she was about to go crashing to the floor Billy caught her. He helped her to her seat and once she was seated he turned to the boy and before Michal knew what was happening Billy had him kneeling on the floor. "Put some ankle cuffs on him, Daisy. Give me a spare set."

Daisy looked towards the Mistress that nodded. Michel was then kneeling up straight with his ankles cuffed to his wrists. Daisy had put a collar and leash about his neck and was stopping him put his head down. He looked at Billy and said, "I will kill you, Billy the fucking retard."

Billy never answered just took up the position of alert. Mistress Abby first looked at Billy and saw that he was still in control before she looked at Michal. "You really are a piece of gutter slime. I have been reading your court documents and there is no good in you whatsoever. You have been beating up on women and because of the prisons being full you were fined and tagged for a time."

"My husband was a law Lord and he had this place passed as a government institution. There was an agreement that the governor was allowed to use the birch, the flogger and the cane on those offenders that refuse to learn and reoffend. I am Mistress Abby and to forget my name is almost as bad as sticking your middle finger up at the judge."

"You have many extras to suffer before you begin the start of your punishment. You are going to be introduced to all of those implements of pain and other nasty toys that I use to acquire the correct respect from my guests."

"Shut up you old bag I am not frightened of any woman or girls dressed like whores. There is nothing you can do to me that will make me respect you. These fucking girls and that big tart over there near you will soon be screaming in pain from my anger and strength."

"Daisy; When after June has left for home take him to the shed strip him and hang him in the frame I will have fun trying my tools of discipline out on him. He is wall slime and will only last a short time but after he will be more respectful."

"You wish you old bag. Better people than an old has been have tried and failed to control Michal Butler."

On hearing what the young man said the eyes of Billy lit up as if he had been pricked with a pin. It never went unnoticed by either Mistress. It was then Mistress Abby said, "I have decided that as June your wife has washed her hands of you Billy my alpha slave will be in charge of your extracurricular activities to show you humility."

"If you wish to go home, June, the car will take you as soon as the driver has taken you to the kitchen for tea or coffee before you leave. You have no need to worry about the bailiffs as I have removed them from ever knocking on your door for the debts of the gutter slime you are leaving here."

Anne came from by the door and showed her the way out. The Mistress said, "Well Michal, June is so glad to get rid of you that she could not waste her time saying goodbye. She has left you here in our capable hands to repay you for all those insults you shouted at me."

"Billy, you serve your Mistress's well and we are pleased with your work load. You had better go and help Daisy hang him in the frame."

Billy stepped forward towards Michal as the other guard was changing the cuffs on his ankles to ones with a chain between them for walking. Daisy walked out of the room leading Michal by the leash with the other guard holding his arm. Billy was walking behind alert for any trouble.

Once they had left the room the maid brought them coffee and both Mistress's sat in the arm chairs. "Your Father always told me look out for the wayward boys, Penny. It was because they never knew when they were losing the argument. Billy was fast in his actions and he surprised me more than the little fart that tried to do his wife harm. He was also very fast at catching her before she struck her head on the edge of the staging."

"When Michal said his name it looked like Billy had just come alive."

"I saw that, Penny. I wonder what that was all about, but I will not press him for an answer. We will have another coffee and go to the shed."

The shed was empty because all the girls were working in the planting sheds and greenhouses. Billy said, "You have got two choices either strip off all of your clothes or have it cut off your back."

"If you think I am going to strip off in front of these whores, your retarded brain is not working as the rest of the world."

"Why do you keep referring to the opposite sex as whores?"

"It is because that is their only use in life there to be shagged."

"Yes I see where you are coming from but after hearing your disgusting rhetoric I expected that answer."

The Mistress's had walked in the shed but stopped out of sight until Michal was secure. The wrist straps were fixed and while leaving the cuffs on Billy clipped one of the straps to a small steel clip before he held the other hand tight as Daisy released the cuff. Before Michal could struggle and give him problems, Billy had clipped his last wrist to the other side of the frame.

Daisy and the other guard fixed his ankles to the bottom clips to the leather ankle straps that the girls had put on him. Then Daisy went to the side of the frame and wound the handle and Billy watched as he was being stretched spread eagle. When he was at full stretch he burst out laughing and said, "I said you were retarded because I still have my clothes on."

Billy turned to Daisy and said, "Cut his clothes off as I put his brain in the right frame of mind."

"You leave my clothes alone because I will need them when I leave here." The other guard pulled a ball gag into his mouth.

"You keep thinking those nice thoughts if it makes you happy. The clothes are no longer needed, Daisy, cut them off."

Daisy turned and looked at Mistress Abby and the Mistress nodded."

"Now listen in, Michal. You are soon to be in a vulnerable state of undress and to be factual naked as the day you were born. Mistress Abby has had me in that same position and whipped me with the flogger and cane to within an inch of my life. It was a painful experience but I learned the rules and unless you learn fast you will be in a lot more pain than I ever was because I had a reason to survive."

"Your words to Mistress Abby today were derogative and only showed what part of the gutter you walk in. Do not wriggle about because those craft knives are razor sharp and we do not want to mark you in any way. I owe Mistress Abby my life and there is nothing I would not do for her short of murder. Mistress Abby has said and you heard her when she gave your extracurricular to me to award."

"I don't like you and that is a fact you might like to remember. I also hate knowing that you walk on the same part of the world as me, but I will always be fair and not harm you."

"Your clothes you will never need again because you will have outgrown them. You will never see your lovely wife again because she will most probably get married to a much better person than you will ever be. The penalty for your accumulation of crimes has been a long time coming. This brief moment of chastisement is a wakeup call from all those girls you disrespect. I see Mistress Abby has arrived to enlighten you in the finer art of chastisement."

As the two Mistress's walked past Mistress Abby said, "You will sit with me, Billy."

As soon as Billy sat down between his two Mistress's and as they sat there the girls started to walk in and sit behind the Mistress. Michal was now wriggling trying to escape their view with his penis standing out rock hard. He was looking at the girls and then at Billy but there was no expression on the face of Billy.

The Mistress vacated her seat and walked to the front of Michal. "You have found yourself in a dangerous position in front of all these sex starved girls looking at the pimple between your legs. Yes you have no fear from them because those girls that are promiscuous have probably not seen one that small."

"The way it shrivelled up is pointing out to all the girls that you will not last the time to even excite them. It does not matter because it is obsolete for the next few months. Still I am sure that you will get plenty of time to play with yourself and I am sure the girls will get a thrill out of watching that. They might even give you a helping hand and find you a magnifying glass."

Giggles and laughter ran through the audience of girls and the face of Michal was scarlet. "I think it is time your tormentor had a few words with you as you have been under the delusion that life would be easy for a macho man like you."

Mistress Abby sat down and said, "Do your bit, Billy, and give us a show."

Billy was standing and said, "Before I do what the wife of this gutter slime expected of me I believe that I should address the audience. As you all know I have been made the alpha slave of my two Mistress's. What I am about to tell you is the truth. When I was at school in Ealing and even now I suffered from dyslexia that placed me in a class of my own. I could read but I could not write and put a sentence together and make sense."

"I read books history, science, and fiction and I am intelligent but my dyslexia stopped me taking exams. Being in that class placed me in the mind of the uneducated as a retard and not the autistic person I was. There will always be lower class bigots that place themselves in a position of judge without the knowledge."

"Mistress Abby, do you think his gag could be removed because I would like to ask him some questions." As Penny stood up and walked behind him Billy gave Mistress Abby a piece of paper but never said anything. It had been folded many times.

Once Michal had the gag removed he opened his mouth to speak and Billy said, "Don't say anything unless I speak to you because I will kick you between the legs and it will hurt. I am not a sadist but the thought does give me a buzz so it is best not to go there."

"Now let's talk about you, macho man. Do you get a buzz out of hitting girls, Michal?"

Before he answered he looked at all the girls in the audience looking back at him and swallowed. "No I do not get a buzz out of that it is not right to hit the weaker sex."

"That was a good answer but not the one I should have heard. If what you say is true then why have you been to court over eight times and also did an anger management course to stop you being locked up. Olivia told me about you when I met her coming out of A and E. She told me you had punched her and fractured her jaw."

"That was an accident and was not meant."

"I hear what you are saying and we will leave that for a moment. Do you know I can see into the future and I am damn good so be very careful. Give me a number between nine and eighteen."

"My lucky number is twelve."

"Mistress Abby I gave you a piece of paper would you show the audience and tell them in case they cannot see."

Mistress Abby unfolded the piece of paper and while showing the audience she said "The number twelve is written down on the paper."

"That has sealed the number you and I will abide by all the time you are here. By the way you are a liar you punched her on the jaw because she refused to have sex with you. She never pressed charges because you had told her she was a whore because of the short skirts she wears."

"You are a sexual predator and very dangerous to the female gender. For lying to me you have extra to come and I will also give you extra for fracturing Olivia's jaw. You will not be given your extras tonight because that would not be fair on the pain my Mistress will give you during today. Now look at your audience that is your jury and pick one out that might sympathise with you."

Billy nodded to Daisy that fitted his gag once more before he turned and sat down on his seat next to the Mistress. The Mistress left him sitting with Penny and watched as the she first showed him the birch before going to his side and on every stroke he cried for mercy. When she stopped after fifteen she said, "That is your punishment over for this morning, but this afternoon you will feel the flogger and you had better do better you wimp."

She gave the birch to Daisy to hang up Daisy was rubbing oil into Michal's buttocks as the Mistress's left the shed. "I will be over doing my exercises, Daisy, give me a shout for lunch please."

"I will do that, Billy. I know from talking to the girls this morning that they have a lot of respect for you. You received a lot of pain because of your wife but you just moved on."

Mistress Abby returned with daisy for the afternoon session. Billy sat with two of the guards with all the girl inmates sitting behind. The Mistress had been beating his back with the flogger and stopped. She looked at his back and buttocks and said, "It is because of this fool that has wasted a great amount of my time why I have stopped."

Daisy removed the gag and Michal immediately went into a rant. "Are you going to give me any food today or are you starving me to death you old hag."

Billy nodded at Daisy and pointed to the gag, and she pulled it hard into his mouth. Billy said, "I was hoping to get one of his extras out of the way ready for the morning."

"What a good idea, Billy. Would you pick a cane out of that new quiver and bring it to me?"

Billy walked over to the table and pulled a cane out, he then went and stood to the front of Michal. He lifted the cane and brought it down fast, "Did you like the sound of that cane, Michal?" He shook his head from side to side.

Billy said, "Me neither, it was a few octaves to low" and he changed the cane for another. Swished it down and said, "That is a lot better. I have been listening to your shouts of mercy and I believe you are a high soprano and now you have a nice sounding cane to match. I believe you picked twelve as your lucky number but for you it will never be lucky again. Try and make up a song to the music of the cane by the time you have received the full twelve extra strokes. No cheating because you picked the number twelve."

Billy handed the cane to Mistress Abby and sat down once more. It never took long to administer the strokes and the Mistress said, "Take our new dog to his kennel for the night and feed him."

Billy walked over to Michal and said, "I could hear that you were singing, Michal, but I just couldn't make out the words. Now listen to me you bucket of slime. You had better start respecting my Mistress, Mistress Abby, because you are beginning to upset me with your insulting rhetoric. If you don't start respecting her she will make sure that by the end of the week your buttocks will be looking like a cherry."

"Mistress Abby has told you were you are sleeping, but if you mess me and Daisy about I will pick you up over my shoulder and fetch you back here. You will then hang from this frame until Mistress Abby is not so stressed out, because of your pig ignorance. She will then give you the punishment every female in this shed and me believes you deserve. You are ignorant and stupid, and you are not the macho man you believe you are because Mistress Abby has just stated you are a wimp."

When Daisy unshackled his ankles soft shoes were put on his feet. The wrist cuffs were done the opposite way as the morning. An ankle chain was on his feet and Daisy and the guard walked out. Billy walked to the Mistress and took up the position. "What is it, Billy?"

12