Billy Liar Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was speaking out of turn, Mistress and without permission."

"I have told you, Billy you have a lot of power but you do not use it. Penny and I expect you to look after us and you are doing just that. You serve both of your Mistress's well, and your warning was also expected. The Mistress left and a short time later Daisy returned. "The dog is in the dog cage and he was not happy that he had to eat like a dog out of a bowl. He was no trouble and he was almost asleep when we left. He is still cuffed and the cage is padlocked."

Billy went up to his room and found the bed stripped of all the blankets and sheets the pillows were there without the cases but it had been a tiring day and the room was warm. He left his shorts on and lay on the mattress he was soon fast asleep.

In the lounge Mistress Abby was talking to Penny and Daisy that was now the female alpha. "Billy did well today he has fallen into his roll like a duck to water. What I don't understand is why talk to the girls first and tell them about his dyslexia what was the point." Penny asked.

Daisy said, "I was thinking about that and realised he was disarming Michal for when he removed the gag. He had made it impossible for Michal to use retarded and make him look a fool."

Penny said "I was talking to Anne and that Olivia when she was talking to her about Billy. She said Billy was very intelligent and it is only his written qualifications that let him down. He helped her with her science when she was at school and it was for that reason why she helped him with his job applications. Another thing she told Anne was although he was a member of the pool room he never played pool and if that boy called Andrew Nesbit was not there Billy would leave before mid day as well."

Mistress Abby said, "He does not like Michal for some reason but I notice he still keeps the playing field equal. I believe that Billy was correct when he said Michal was a sexual predator, but for the life of me I don't know how he could tell. The other thing I could not work out was how he got the figure twelve right that was a serious bit of magic. Billy is interesting and there is more to him than he is telling us but I don't want to frighten him by asking outright."

Daisy said, "He has a very wild sense of humour because when you asked him to hand you the cane and what he said and did could not be equalled, but afterwards when he said 'I could hear you singing but couldn't hear the words' I nearly wet myself."

The conversation and meeting ended and they all retired. It was not until Penny entered her bedroom she remembered what she meant to do. She walked back onto the lower landing and entered the room Billy was in. He was asleep and she walked over to his bed and shook him. His eyes opened and looked at Penny and swung his legs to the edge of the bed. "What is wrong, Miss Penny?"

"Everything is wrong because you are sleeping in the wrong room. Follow me I have work for you and I expect you to surpass all that I expect from you." Penny led Billy to her bedroom and once inside she said, "Stand at the end of the bed facing the bed in the position and do not move until I tell you to do so."

Penny disappeared through another door that was the en-suite and stopped there for a long time. When she reappeared she was wearing a lace bed coat that hid nothing in fact when she stepped into his view Billy could see that she was naked underneath. Penny was standing at the side of the bed facing him. "Billy, you are my alpha slave but you also serve my mother. Neither of us has any complaints you serve us both well. Knowing what I have told you to be true what are you prepared to do for me?"

"As you say, Miss Penny, I am alpha slave to a beautiful Mistress, and for her I would move mountains just to allow the sun to shine light on her beautiful self. There is nothing I would not do short of murder for her. I will protect her from the trash that enters her domain with thoughts of causing verbal outrage by using profanities to describe her person. I would treat her as I would the delicate passion flower in full bloom."

"Have you ever worshipped a young woman's body before, Billy?"

No Miss Penny, never.

"Then this will be a first for both of us."

Billy watched as she untied the flimsy belt that held the two sides of the bed coat together. In one swift movement she opened the bed coat and let it drop to the floor to leave her standing completely naked to his front. Miss Penny smiled before she lay on the bed. "Your task tonight, is to show me your worth so that I have no need to look for another slave. I would like you to worship my body in its entirety, and you may start when you are ready."

Billy went down on his knees, and took hold of her foot and started to kiss and lick the underside. He took each toe in turn in his mouth, and washed it with his tongue making a big meal of the flesh between the toes. With his teeth he softly gnawed at the flesh on the side of the foot before kissing the bridge in its entirety. Billy then kissed and gently gnawed at the other side. When he thought that he had covered the whole foot he moved over to the other and repeated the foot worship a second time.

Billy looked at the slim ankle and moved his head to look down and kissed licked and gnawed all the way around. On completion the worshiping was repeated on the other ankle. Billy moved using his knees moved to the side of the bed where Miss Penny was lying.

He kissed the leg up to and including the knee, once again softly gnawing at the bones of the knee. Once he had completed the knee, he moved over and kissed the leg on the inside, all the way down to the foot not missing any small part of her flesh. On the other leg he started at the knee on the inside, and once the knee had been worshiped, he kissed his way down to the foot and back up.

At the knee he worked his way up the thigh, and at the pubic area he turned and went down on the top to the knee. His hand had now moved up to her belly and was gently caressing her flesh, while at the same time his lips kissed a trail back up on the inside of her thighs. The hand was so light that it was as if a feather was gently touching the flesh as it danced in the air.

His head was near the sweet lips of her sex, and the smell of her sex mingled with her expensive perfume, was almost overpowering. His kiss came within a centimetre of her sex, and he heard as well as felt her gasp for air. With his hand still lightly dancing on her belly, Billy while leaning over moved around the bed end, and commenced on the other thigh. During his move Miss Penny had parted her legs to accommodate his kisses to the inside of her thigh.

Once again he kissed the pubic area that was just above her sex, and again it took her breath. His kisses now moved over her belly, and down over her hips, and while he was doing this, his hand was making their soft trail over her pubic area that was void of growth. His kisses moved to under her breasts and his cheek touched their flesh. Miss Penny's hips were now gyrating against his hand, but as she lifted to feel more so too did his hand. Her arms were spread out at her sides, but as her desire was becoming more impatient. In desperation she moved the furthest arm away from his body, and down to her sex.

Not thinking about the consequences Billy gently picked the arm up and put it back to where it had been. Her eyes opened to look at him for a moment, but closed once more and she gave a little sigh. He now kissed the top of her breasts, while the whole of her body was writhing about, and then suddenly he took one of her nipples in his mouth to suck and tease. His tongue was rolling the nipple about inside his mouth with his tongue, and then he repeated the same on the other breast.

His head moved up over the top of her breasts, and was now kissing her neck under her chin. Billy then knelt on the bed so that he could kiss both sides of her neck right up to her ears, and it was there he nibbled at her lobes. All the time this was happening his hand was still near her sex gently moving at the top and both sides but not actually touching.

Billy was now moving down her body with his lips once more, while kissing, licking, and gnawing, tasting her flesh on its journey. Over her breasts, which were hard to keep hold of, because of her body movements? He was now down to her pubic area once more, where he lingered and kissed, licked and gnawed, before he was just above her sex. His mouth was only a breath away, gnawing softly at her flesh. One hand was resting on her thigh, and the other hand was fondling her breasts one at a time.

Billy felt her arch her back, and just as he kissed the inside of the thigh near her entrance, he felt her fluids touch the side of his face. Her body relaxed and wasting no time, Billy licked her sex clean, still without entering, and her hands held his head while he finished the task. Billy was now kneeling at the bottom of the bed, and once she let go of his head, he rested his head between her legs on the bed.

A short time later when his eyes were about to close, he heard her sharply say "Slave."

Billy jumped up saying "Sorry Miss Penny, I did not mean to rest my head on your bed."

Miss penny looked at him surprised at his outburst, and then she said "Come to the side of my bed and lie down." He stood up and walked to the side and went to lie on the floor, "No not there on my bed, next to me." Billy nervously lay at her side, on his back and trying not to touch her, too frightened to breathe loud in case it upset his Mistress. She put an arm under his head and said "Turn and look at your Mistress," as he did so she pulled his head towards her breast. She took his arm and put it over her waist and said "Hold me slave" and he did as commanded, "Now go to sleep, you have worshiped me better than I could hope for."

12