Billys Coming for a Visit

Story Info
Maybe Brooke asked for it.
4.1k words
4.26
30.5k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers

I was so pissed off that my husband Greg had left a key for his older brother Billy; and now as I pulled up to my house. I could see there were two cars in the driveway, that I didn't recognize; the feeling of strangers in my house made me feel uneasy; but at the same time a funny feeling started coming over me, that familiar tingling in my pussy. For a lot of reasons, I had a weakness for powerful older men, and Billy fit the bill. Now I had to entertain him, and who knows how many more men that I have never met. I needed a drink in the worst way.

I had chosen a tight black skirt that day that ended just above the knee and a white wool sweater that required a jacket; because it was sleeveless and very tight, so it accented my bouncing boobs. I was blessed with a body most women would die for, a narrow waist and a rear that was round and tight, but the crowning glory was my perfect thirty two-inch double-d tits, which stood out proudly from my chest, so I was careful to keep the jacket buttoned up, though it was stretched to its limits itself.

Now as I walked into the house, I was conscious of my four-inch pencil thin spike heels making that great clicking noise that always got men's attention. And sure, enough it did, the talking stopped as I walked carefully across the tile foyer into the family room.

"Brooke is that you?"called Billy. "Yes, it's so good to see you, I said as I strode into the room, all the men's eyes devouring me; I knew all the tricks of how to flirt. I walked across the room to Billy; taking small mincing steps that caused my tits to bounce in the confines of my straining jacket.

Billy grabbed me in a bear hug, lifting my feet off the floor and mashing my chest to his, also cupping my ass; and in the process lifting my skirt up.

I squealed "Billy put me down" even kicking my legs a little, as I played the part of a helpless woman. "You're the best-looking sister- in- law ever, isn't she?" As Fred and Rick, two men I had never met before, nodded without saying a word. I knew they were mentally stripping me. When he put me down, I realized my skirt had ridden up exposing my stockings. I made a show out of being embarrassed before tugging it back into place. The view of my off black nylons was not wasted on them. As I turned to go in the kitchen, I passed Billy as he winked at his friends and gave them a thumbs up sign. They smiled back at him. Little did they know I had seen the whole thing and loved the fact they wanted to fuck me. The evening went as I expected it. The men sat around drinking, while I ran around making snacks and drinks. I loved the part of being a sexy cocktail waitress, I even enjoyed some of the suggestive remarks they made about my body.

As the drinks flowed, they got more graphic, comparing me to girls they had seen online, like I was supposed to be flattered. By nine o'clock I was really feeling the drinks. I was starting to feel dizzy and stagger a bit. Billy had been making me vodka martinis, and I knew he was trying to get me drunk, and he was succeeding. I could overhear what the guys were saying about my body; especially my tits, when I was out of the room. I had been in these kinds of situations before. A couple of guys drinking; doing everything they can to get a girl drunk so they could get their dicks in her. Well, it wasn't going to happen tonight. I wanted to see how far they would go, so I decided to give them a little show.

I started by removing my jacket, so my tit filled sweater was on full display. I even hiked my skirt up to the beginning of the stocking tops. Looking in a mirror I thought what is wrong with me? I was a twenty-five-year-old woman deliberately teasing old men like this.

I walked into the room and again taking small steps to get my boobs bouncing. My "girls" looked like they were going to rip my top open and overflow the flimsy bra I was wearing.

"What can I do for you?" I said winking at Billy.

"Nothing I could tell my brother about, if you know what I mean, "he said with a leer.

Billy then told Fred and Rick that it was getting late; they agreed, but to Brooke they looked disappointed, as they got up to leave. Billy whispered something in Fred's ear, Fred nodded smiled and then started to leave. But not before giving me a hug goodnight and promising to see me again soon, which gave me a funny feeling, like something had been planned and I was the main attraction. After they left, I began cleaning up. As I walked past Billy, he patted me on the ass, I turned to look at him, he smiled and said, "thanks for everything, I'll make us a drink."

I did not like the way his hand had lingered on my behind, but I figured he was drunk, and I let it go. Soon I was finished cleaning up and sat down on the couch, sipping my drink. Immediately Billy got up and sat down beside me. The couch was very plush and as I sat down my knees went higher than my hips; causing my skirt to ride up. I was drunk enough not to care. We talked about Greg and how the business was doing; all the while Billy was refilling my glass, and the alcohol was having an effect on me.

My head was spinning; I felt like I was going to pass out. I wondered if Billy had put something in my drink. I started to nod off and was dimly aware he was inching my skirt higher until my stocking tops and garter straps were fully exposed. His hand was now on the bare skin above my nylons, and when his finger brushed my pussy, I moaned softly and said, "Please stop it Billy, this isn't right." Billy ignored me, I had said stop, but at the same time I parted my legs giving him access to my swollen clit. My head was lolling side to side. I realized he was unzipping my sweater and pulling my bra down exposing my tender tits. Billy dropped his lips to my sensitive nipples and started to suck them. All the time he kept fingering my cunt. I was trying everything to control myself. He finally slipped two fingers into my wet cunt. I grabbed his arm and forced his fingers deeper. I arched my back and moaned. It was impossible to stop, my whole body shuddered with a massive orgasm, and he had barely finger fucked me. What a whore she is, Billy thought, just like her mother, a cocksucking whore. I looked up at him then I blacked out.

When I opened my eyes, my skirt was up to my waist with my tiny panties pulled to one side. My sweater was completely open with both tits exposed. Billy was standing in front of me unzipping his pants.

"Please don't do this, you know how drunk I am; " he just ignored me.

There was no way Billy was going to stop; in fact, my whimpering and begging for him to stop was making him more excited.

"On your knees bitch," Billy hissed, as he pulled me off the couch and onto my knees, I was looking up at him through tear-soaked eyes pleading with him to stop. He grabbed my hair with one hand and his dick with the other; forcing it into my mouth. I was failing at him with both hands, but he just laughed as my small fists hit his thighs. The only sound in the room was my gagging and soft crying. Billy was getting close to cumming and was enjoying himself. "You are a better cocksucker than your mother, do you like cum on your face or do you swallow it like her."

I was pretending to protest, but like most women I was turned on by being humiliated, also I knew what guys liked. I made sure my stocking tops and garters were fully exposed. I rested my butt on the back of my legs and put my head back giving him full access to my mouth. I cupped the underside of my tits pushing them up and out. That combined with my fake whimpering and gagging, it didn't take him long to start jerking off frantically just inches from my face.

"Ahhh... here it comes, smile pretty" he groaned as the first red hot blast hit me between the eyes. The second and third hit my gaping mouth, I pretended to be shocked, as I cried "noooo... not on my face, but truth be told, I loved feeling like a whore, as his dick sprayed my face and tits with his raunchy jizz. I fell back against the couch, cum dripping off my face onto my exposed tits.

I closed my eyes again as the room was spinning out of control just as I passed out.

It was just getting light out when I woke up, I laid there for a couple of minutes, still dressed in my skirt which was bunched around my waist. My bra was still pulled down exposing both of my tits. I was covered with dried cum. It wasn't the first time I had woken up with cum crusted on my hair and face.

I stayed in the hot shower for a half an hour trying to get clean and it was also easier to cry a little in there. I resigned myself to endure the next few days with Billy.

I walked out of the bathroom into the master bedroom wrapped in a towel and gasped. There was Billy sitting on the loveseat across from my bed.

"I don't want you in here" I snapped.

"After last night I thought we were friends," he laughed. "Unless you want me to show your husband my video of you taking a cum facial; I suggest you cooperate, you little cum whore."

"What do you want" as I dropped my head and whispered.

Billy smiled to himself, just by that gesture he knew he had me right where he wanted me.

"I'm going out golfing for the day, tonight I want you to wear that dress you wore to the office party last year. I might have some friends over, oh and one last thing, drop that fucking towel."

I flushed beet red and slowly let my towel fall to the floor.

My tits were near perfection, round, and firm orbs of flesh that even without a bra they sat high on my chest. My nipples started to harden in the cool air.

"My goodness Brooke what a set of tits you've got," he said. He then quickly crossed the room, " get on your knees and hold your tits up; "he ordered, and I meekly complied, he grabbed both of my nipples and twisted them until I cried out in pain.

We're going to have a lot of fun with these tonight ; but for now, you may suck my dick."

What an honor, just what every woman wants, I thought, as he grabbed my head by the sides and forced his dripping cock in my mouth. This was hardly a blow job; it was a face fuck. All I had to do was hold my tits up and try not to pass out while he tried to ram it down my throat.

Thank God Billy's dick wasn't that big. I was able to take the whole thing in my mouth without too much gagging. But thru past experience guys like it when you gag during a blowjob, whether it's real or fake. He brutalized my mouth for a couple of minutes before cumming, I was careful to swallow all of it. Billy got up patted the top of my head and left without a word.

I laid on the bed for over an hour crying gently, finally I got up and resigned myself to what was going to happen to me.

I spent the rest of the day feeling sorry for myself. At least he didn't fuck my pussy, and in my drunken state he could have done anything he wanted. I still wondered what was in store for me tonight.

I woke up at five o'clock and started dressing, maybe if I go all out, Billy will have a heart attack. I smiled at the thought and tightened the strapless black corset. Most of my melon sized tits were exposed, the pushup cups barely covering my nipples, which were super sensitive from Billy's mauling. A too tight black dress, four-inch heels, and a black choker completed my outfit.

I sat at the bar in the family room waiting for Billy and his friends. I finally got a text from Billy; he had been delayed and I should "entertain" his friends until he got home.

I was both mad and scared, what had Billy told his friends and what did they expect? I didn't have long to guess as I heard a car on the driveway. I put on a short lace jacket that covered my bare shoulders and some of my tits that were now overflowing the top of my dress.

I downed my second martini and headed for the door. Brooke looked out of the peep site and recognized the guys from last night, Fred and Rick,and were they ever drunk.

I opened the door and they pushed past me.

"Let's get this party started;" Fred said as he leered at me."You're drunk I said." "And you look like a porn star," laughed Rick; "Come here and give me a kiss."

With that he grabbed me and held me close and kissed me full on the lips. His breath reeked of whisky and cigars. As his tongue probed my white teeth. I finally broke free, fixing my jacket,I stepped back.

"That's enough guys, I didn't say you could touch me, I'm a married woman, you know."

"I guess you took the day off from your marriage last night with Billy," sneered Rick.

"We don't want anything less or we send the pictures to your husband, now get us a drink,"he said cracking my ass with his hand as I walked past him.

"Hey stop that!" I tried to sound outraged. But they didn't care.

"I'll bet she likes being spanked, Rick; maybe she'll be bad later and I'll give her a real spanking."

I would never tell them that I loved a good over the knee spanking,but not from these two.

Well now it was clear, Billy had shared the photos with these two, drunk, horny guys and they wanted to get their rocks off at my expense.

I knew I was going to have to do something, these guys weren't going to take no for an answer. When I was in the kitchen I checked my makeup, dark eye shadow for that whore look guys liked so much; some hot pink lip gloss that gave my lips a wet look. I wondered why I was doing all this for two strangers; I didn't even like. Maybe I was a cum whore like Billy said.

I made a pitcher of martinis, hitched my dress up a little, to mid-thigh just below my stocking tops. I minced into the room in my four-inch heels trying not to show how pissed off I was. I didn't want to blow these two bums, but I was afraid of Billy and what he might do if these guys weren't satisfied.

They were both standing in the center of the den: leering at me, making me feel like a tramp. "I've been thinking about you all day, sweetie," slurred Fred. "Now come here and give me a kiss." I knew I had to get this over with. As I got close to Fred, he grabbed me in a bear hug. cupping my ass and squeezing me hard.

I said, "Slow down,I'm not going anywhere!"

With that they both started pulling at my dress, twisting me around, I thought my boobs were going to pop out.

"Take it easy; you're going to hurt me," I gasped. "look, I'll give you both a hand job."

Fred said "No deal; I can do that myself. "you can do better."

"All right, a hand job and you can finish on my tits," I replied.

"Throw in a little cocksucking to get our dicks wet and you got a deal," he grinned.

I agreed just to get this over with. I wondered if they had daughters, I knew they were both married. Would they want their family members treated this way?

Fred pulled me close to him, "take off you're dress, and do it slow and sexy like; I want to enjoy the show." It wasn't part of the deal, but if it would get this over with sooner; I went along. I pulled the zipper down and wiggled out of the tight dress. In the process my girls popped out. I quickly and with some difficulty got my tits covered. My boobs must have grown since I bought this corset. With my super sensitive nipples hardening rapidly. I stood in front of them teetering on my heels in only my corset and dark nylons, with my boobs almost exposed. Rick spoke first, "she looks fucking unbelievable."

" Billy really came thru for us, now let's have some fun with little Brookie."

I couldn't believe they were talking about me like I wasn't there. I had a feeling they weren't going to be as easy as I thought. They sat down on two chairs leaving me standing in the middle of the room in my own house, with just my underwear on. Rick looked me up and down, "time to get us lubed up sweetie."

" You heard me now; down on your knees and crawl over here."

I should have told them both, shows over now get out of my house; but my submissive side took over. I don't know what it is with older men, I just want to please them. I dropped to my knees and crawled toward them with my tits swaying and my nylon covered ass sticking up in the air.

I crawled over to them and knelt between them. I rested my butt, on my calves with my spike heels pointed back.

I put my head back and purred.

" Do whatever you want fellas." Looking back that was the wrong thing to say.

They dropped their pants, and their cocks sprang out, Rick's dick was on the small side while Fred's was at least seven inches long and was dripping precum.

I opened my mouth and went for the smaller one, and I almost got it all the way down, when he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth.

"Take it easy, I'm not going anywhere" I gasped.

"Oh, I intend to Brooke, tonight you're going to get spit roasted."

"No way you're going to fuck me" I cried.

I tried to get up, but they were too strong, they held me down, and tied my hands behind my back. I struggled but to no avail.

The rope cut into my wrists, I was getting scared, I didn't know these guys or what they were going to do.

"Let me go you bastards! This isn't fair."

They forced me to stand up and then bent me over, so my mouth was level with Rick's dick; and Fred was already pulling at my panties getting ready to fuck me from behind.

I was ready to give them blowjobs, but only my husband fucks me. Fred finally got my panties down around my ankles. Without warning he slipped his dick in me to the hilt. I later found out he brought baby oil with him; so, he certainly was expecting something to happen. It really hurt ; I screamed but it was muffled by Rick's dick in my mouth. Tears were running down my cheeks as they high fived each other over my back.

I could manage one cock in my mouth, but Fred's cock was tearing my pussy up, even with the oil. There is one thing with old men they're slow to cum. A young guy cums quick; and is ready in a couple of minutes. The old men I've had are slow to get hard; but can fuck all night especially with Viagra.

I was getting numb. I started to concentrate on the dick in my mouth, running my tongue on the underside of his shaft and moaning. I had to get this over with soon; the pain in my pussy was that intense. I felt like I was going to pass out from the pain. Ricks dick was small so I could deepthroat him with no problem, but I know men, I faked gagging and you should have seem him smile. It's funny, sort of, guys get excited if they think their hurting women with their cocks.

I was finally starting to get wet; God knows why. I certainly was not enjoying it. Fred was grunting with every jab of his dick. He had to be close, and he was. I felt him tense up, and then he slapped my ass as he came inside of me.

Rick on the other end of me was having trouble, he must have had too much to drink. Rick pulled his cock out of me, and I fell to my knees; looking up at his face with my hands still tied and my boobs swaying side to side. It must have been enough to send him over the edge. He started jerking off near my mouth.

"No...Not in my mouth I said"

"Don't tell me what to do, you little cunt," he said.

And with that he came on my forehead., it ran down both eyes and mouth. My eyes were stinging, but I couldn't wipe them. I stayed on my knees with my head hanging down completely humiliated. Finally, I begged.

"Come on guys untie me, you've had your fun."

"In just a minute, you little whore, we need a drink," Fred sneered.

"Now don't go anywhere honey," Rick laughed.

I couldn't move, cum was dripping down my face onto my exposed tits. But there was so much, some even dropped on the floor. Rick and Fred sat on the couch drinking and commenting on how I looked tied up in my underwear.

At last Fred got up and stood beside me. I was waiting for him to untie me. Instead, he looked at the cum on the floor.

"I don't want to get in trouble with Billy, so I want you to lick it up"

hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers
12