Billys Coming for a Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Your crazy, this is my house.

Untie me now," I cried "You need discipline, now do as your told" he growled. With that he pulled his belt off and whipped my ass. I think he was afraid of marking my ass that Billy would see, so he stopped.

I was openly sobbing now, my ass felt like it was on fire.

He then grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and forced my face to the floor and said, "Now lick it up."

I was really scared of these guys; so, I started licking the cold cum off the floor. I finally finished; almost throwing up in the process. Fred took the ropes off and helped me to my feet.

"Good girl now get us something to eat"

I turned headed toward the bathroom, wiping they're cum from my eyes.

"Where do you think you're going he sneered, I'm hungry right now; you can clean up later"

I fixed them sandwiches and felt like a fool serving them still dressed in a corset and heels with my tits on display. They made me stand in the middle of the room, while they ate. I was mortified standing there with cum on my face and tits. Still in my corset, nervously pulling my stockings taught on my thigh.

I finally asked meekly; "may I clean-up." They laughed making me ask two times. They told me to hurry that Billy was on his way home; and I should look presentable.

"We are leaving now, so tell Billy we've got some video for him, thanks for the fun. You know something, Billy was right; you are a cum whore." I started to cry again as they left slamming the door.

To be continued

12