Billys Coming for a Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Brooke meets the neighbor's son.
4.9k words
4.21
15.2k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
300 Followers

After they left, I just sat down on the floor and cried. Finally, I stood up, kicked my heels off; and headed for the bathroom. Thank goodness none of their smelly cum got in my hair. I knew I would have to put fresh makeup on after I finished scrubbing my face. My husband Greg had strict rules about how I was to look and dress around the house. And after seven years it was like second nature.

I married Greg when I was eighteen and he was fifty-five years old. I was living with my mother in a trailer park in a bad part of town. At the time marrying money was my only way out.

The summer after graduation, I had taken a job as a bottle girl in a downtown nightclub. The outfits were very sexy; it consisted of a full corset, black stockings, and high heels plus a large black bow in my hair. And that was it. Nothing was left to the imagination, most of my tits were exposed, with the cups barely covering my nipples. The panties were nylon and had a way of riding up in the crack of my ass. It was my first-time wearing stockings and finding out the effect they had on customers. Men, especially married ones, would call me to their tables for drinks and would just stare at my nylons, especially the garter clasps. If I acted "cutesy" and giggled after they commented on my body, I would get bigger tips.

Greg came in one night with some friends. He sat down and motioned me over. He bought shots for the table and tipped me one hundred dollars. I thanked him and with a big smile said I would be back. I had to circulate, but out of the corner of my eye, I caught him watching me. It wasn't unusual for older guys to hit on the girls. So, I wasn't surprised, but he was different than the usual crowd, most of the time guys would think if they tipped you good, they got to fuck you. Greg never acted that way, he had some respect for the girls.

He caught my eye and waved me over. He introduced himself; and wanted me to sit down, but it wasn't allowed, so I just stood next to him. Just then the owner of the bar called me over, as I bent down to hear him, he said "do whatever Greg Dawson wants."

I said, "He wants me to sit with him."

"That's fine, tonight you're his, just make him happy."

What power this guy must have. I hurried to Greg's table and as I bent down to give Greg a kiss on the cheek and thank him, my boobs were almost out of the corset, and my stocking clad legs were on full display. I didn't care, and hoped he liked what he saw. He looked rich, so I hoped he might be my ticket out of poverty. I knew how to flirt, I giggled at everything he said that was remotely funny. Plus, I put my hand on his thigh and let it linger there, giving him a little squeeze.

I didn't hesitate for a minute when he asked for my number. After that we went out almost every night after I got off work. He was divorced and extraordinarily rich, so we ate at only the most expensive places. I loved how everyone kissed his ass and pretty soon I had the power that comes with being rich. In two weeks, I quit my job and moved in with him and left the trailer park forever. He proposed one month later, and we were married two months after that.

Greg was very controlling; but very generous. I got a new Corvette, unlimited credit cards and the ability just to be able to buy anything without worrying. Of course, there was a catch, the dress code.

In the house I had to wear stockings, four-inch heels, and garter belts or corsets. When I went out with him or even alone, I had to wear skirts or dresses that hugged my body. I was the true trophy wife, and I loved it.

As far as sex, once a week was about it. Greg had a small dick, and it really didn't do much for me, plus he finished too quickly. Oddly enough I got more pleasure giving him a blowjob while fingering myself; I found out just the right spot to get me off.

His main obsession was garter belts and nylons; and it was my job to indulge him. It was good I loved wearing something sexy and having my husband show me off.

Greg traveled a lot and sometimes when he was gone; I dressed up, in frilly underwear anyway. It makes me feel like a real woman, and at the same time a "sex object," which are about the same thing.

Don't get me wrong it wasn't all good times.

One night we went to a party. I had never seen Greg get that drunk. When we got home, he ripped my dress off and screwed me on the couch with no foreplay. It seemed like forever before he finally came, then he turned nasty.

He pushed me on the floor and made me crawl into the family room on my hands, and knees; dressed in only a garter belt, nylons, and heels, slapping my ass as I crawled in front of him. The louder I cried the harder he slapped my ass. I like spanking games, but this was different, he was really trying to hurt me.

When we got to the family room, Greg told me to get a beer and sit on the floor in front of him. I couldn't get up until he said so. He almost finished his beer, when he gave me the long neck bottle and told me to set it up on the floor and go down on it, without spilling or drinking it. I was scared, kneeling on the floor with my ass in the air, Deep throating a beer bottle, I felt like a whore. After five minutes he got bored and said its time my "friend" the bottle wanted to cum. He told me to get on my knees and smile, he then sprayed the rest of the beer on my face. My humiliation was complete, as he made me crawl on all fours up the stairs. I had to sleep on the floor next to the bed in just my nylons, garter belt and heels, with beer drying on my face and hair. I knew my place after that, my sore ass and raw pussy reminded me for a week.

I heard the sound of a car in the drive. I guessed it was Billy. Most of the house lights were off, so maybe he would just go to sleep.

Making sure I couldn't be seen, I peeked out the window, it wasn't Billy, it was the kid next door. I thought he was away at college. I knew I wasn't going to answer the door dressed like I was. He didn't act like he was in trouble, so I ignored him, and he left after a few minutes.

Billy finally got home at two, and went straight to bed, thank god.

Billy's flight was at ten, so he had to be out by seven. I was up at six to shower and dress, I was starting to feel good knowing he would be gone soon. I chose a white sleeveless dress, and dark taupe stockings, with my favorite white lacy bra and panty set, with matching garter belt. The bra was my favorite it was lacy and barely contained my tits.

I slipped on brown four-inch heels and went down to the kitchen.

Billy said he would eat at the airport and said we had to get going, which was news to me. He said he didn't want to drop the car off and I should do it for him. I didn't feel like it and what's more I had chosen this dress because I didn't think I was going anywhere. The dress was skintight tee shirt material with a scoop neckline, it came to a couple of inches above my knees, which was fine for inside the house. But It left no doubt what kind of underwear I had on. My bra and panties were clearly visible, but the worst part was my garter belt and nylons. The garter strap clasp and stocking tops were clearly visible thru the material.

When we got to the car, "He said, you drive I feel like enjoying the scenery."

I opened the door and realized the dress was too tight, I couldn't bend my legs fearing the thin material would rip, or ride up to my crotch.

Billy looked over and said

"Trouble my dear?"

I couldn't hate him anymore than I did at that moment.

I said to myself "What the hell,"and pulled the bottom of my dress up almost to my waist, exposing my stocking tops. I settled behind the wheel and realized how mad I was.

"I hope Greg realizes how lucky he is, when he gets home tonight, are you going to blow him?"

I frowned "I'm sure we will have a good time."

"Be sure to tell him you like cum on your face, especially your forehead so it can drip down to your tits, I've got some pictures on my phone of you dripping so to speak, but we don't have time now."

I wasn't going to let him get to me, I just scowled.

And said, "I'll let him know."

As I pulled up to the door and stopped, he called for some help with his bags. When a skycap came over, he held the door open and gestured for him to look at me.

"Some good-looking driver huh? just look at those legs."

The skycap was a leering middle-aged man and he just stared at my stockings as I struggled to tug my dress down, but to no avail.

"See you soon." Billy laughed closing the door. He never missed a chance to mortify me.

There was no way I was going to return the car, dressed like I was. So, I headed home, wishing Billy would get run over.

We live on a private drive with only two houses on it and there a good quarter mile apart.

Ours was the last house and as I passed the other there was no sign of life, I guess they were away.

As I pulled into the covered section of our driveway, I could see the neighbor kid standing there, at the last minute I remembered his name, Eric.

He walked up to the passenger side; I realized how much leg was exposed but there was little I could do, but I did drop my hand trying to cover my garter clasps.

"What can I do for you, Eric."

He turned beet red; I think because I remembered his name.

"I just stopped over to say hi to you and Greg, Mrs. Dawson."

"Please call me Brooke, and Greg is out of town, but will be back later today."

I could always manipulate men with a smile, and this twenty-year-old guy didn't stand a chance.

"Could you pick me up at the car rental office, I have to return this car, and I would be eternally grateful," and with a flutter of my false eye lashes he was mine.

"Take the SUV in the garage and follow me."

When he was going for the car; I laughed to myself, how easy men are, I didn't realize then what chain of events I started by doing that.

When we got there, I gave him the papers and keys and he went inside while I walked to the SUV, I tried to get in, I couldn't believe he locked it. I wondered what was taking so long, finally Eric came back with a smirk on his face and unlocked the doors.

I got a few whistles from the workers in the garage as I walked around to the passenger side, I hiked my dress and tried to slide in modestly, but no luck; Eric was already behind the wheel, so he got quite a leg show, as I fought to keep a little modesty which wasn't possible. I didn't want him to have an accident, so I told him I was cold, throwing a sweater over my exposed legs.

Maybe I'm naturally suspicious, but I kept thinking Eric locked the doors on purpose making me stand out there in a see-through dress and heels, making sure to humiliate me. Men are always playing games like that.

When we got back to the house, I offered him a sandwich which he said yes to, without hesitation. I expected him to stay on the deck, but instead he was following me around like a pervert staring at my ass. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to see what I could do with how I looked. No wonder he was following me around; my garter straps and ruffled panties were clearly visible through the flimsy material. I tried adjusting my hem, but that only exposed more of my boobs and bra. Eric had gone back on the deck, and he had taken a beer from the frig, which was already half gone. I brought out his lunch when he told me my phone had gone off.

I picked my phone up, It was from Greg ; now he wouldn't be home till tomorrow.

I got an uneasy feeling that Eric had already read it.

I told him I had work to do and thanked him again. Then I knew I was in trouble. He stood up next to me and said, "How about a hug? then he grabbed me from behind, his hands brushing my tits and started grinding his crotch against my ass.

"Let me go, and get your hands off of me, you should really go now!"

I raised my voice trying to scare him. He could have easily overpowered me, but didn't.

He laughed letting me go, with a light pat on my ass. "Maybe I'll see you tonight."

"That's not a good move on your part Eric, my husband will be home by then."

He turned and smirked, " Better check your phone again, Brooke."

He grinned, but it was not sincere.

"Rest up, I'll see you later."

He acted like he had something on me. But I didn't know what. And for sure I wasn't going to fill in the blanks for him.

I wanted to cry, I just wanted a quiet night alone, what had I gotten myself into?

This spoiled rich kid wanted to fuck me, and I didn't know what to do.

As the day wore on, I resigned myself to having to please a man other than my husband. But I wasn't going to make it easy for him.

I stripped out of the dress I was wearing, and especially the underwear. I slipped on sweats and tried to relax, and made myself a screwdriver. It relaxed me, maybe too much.

I didn't mean to fall asleep; I woke to my cell going off, I didn't recognize the number and let it go to voice mail. It was Eric saying he was going to be here in ten minutes. I had slept all afternoon; it was almost four. I panicked I didn't have time to dress or even pick something out. Still in sweats I grabbed a bra and quickly put it on. I tucked my hair up in a sloppy French twist, with some loose strands framing my face. Next some dark eye shadow and red lip gloss. I'm probably his first date, so it shouldn't take much.

I met him at the door, I guess it's possible for someone to look happy and disappointed at the same time. I know he was expecting "Heels and hose," but he was still going to be with a beautiful woman. I tried to keep it light. But he made an awkward move to hug me, but I stepped out of the way.

"Slow down, "Romeo", I don't know what you think is going to happen, I was just going to have a drink with you,Eric. I think maybe you've seen too much porn, I'm a married woman, you know."

"But the way you dress, I thought you wanted it."

"That's insulting to me, the way I dress is up to me it's not a signal for you to do what you want, I think you better go."

Eric made no move to leave; I think he was seeing if I would give in. I wasn't sure how to act,we were alone, and he knew he could do what he wanted.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot, lets order a pizza and relax a bit, " I said trying to lighten the mood.

We went into the family room; I sat on the couch and he in a chair. The beer was giving him courage to open up, so he started telling me about his college course in computers, I smiled but, I was bored to tears. My mind was wandering; I could still see the marks on the floor where Fred had forced me to lick his cum up, incredibly I got a tingling in my pussy thinking about it. Maybe he was going to get lucky after all. We ate the pizza, and he had another beer. I couldn't believe it, but I was enjoying myself just talking.

I drank another screwdriver; the beer was relaxing him. He finally got up his courage and asked me why I was dressed that way this morning. I lied and said,

"I didn't know the dress was so sheer until I got outside."

"You looked like a beautiful porn star, in fact I've got an idea, if you go put on the same outfit, I promise not to tell my parents you gave me beer."

The silence was deafening, I was stunned, a twenty-year-old boy was trying to blackmail me into dressing up for him. I finally broke the silence.

"If I do what you want, you'll leave?"

He just nodded, and gulped his beer.

I didn't know what to do; I knew what effect nylons had on guys, and I was afraid to push him too far, I did not want to have sex with him. I finally gave into my submissive side, warning him this was a onetime affair. I'll put my stockings on for you, but nothing else is going to happen, no hugs, no nothing, it was strictly hands off. Eric nodded but he started to get that smirk on his face. I was beginning to think this was a mistake.

The garter belt and nylons were still out from this morning, I took off my sweats and slipped them on, covering them with a short black robe. I put my hair into a ponytail and then grabbed a pair of black heels and carried them downstairs. "Is this what you wanted?" I asked him, as I slipped into my heels, my tits threatening to pop out of my lacy bra.

He didn't say anything, he just shook his head; I noticed beads of sweat on his forehead.

I was going to ask him if he had a girlfriend, but why embarrass him.

He was staring at my legs where my stocking tops were exposed. I was pissed at him for taking advantage of me and at the same time my pussy was getting wet.

"Stand up and drop that robe I want to see you." He commanded.

I'm a pushover for forceful men, I end up just wanting to please them. I didn't hesitate, he was getting drunk, and I knew how things could get out of hand. Shaking like a leaf I stood up and removed my robe, I slowly turned in front of him; the sheer taupe nylons were just dark enough, to look good with my tan skin. My bra was definitely over worked trying to contain my ripe tits. I was feeling my drinks, and as I bent over to smooth my stockings; his eyes nearly popped out of his head staring at my ass.

He reached up and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me roughly, forcing his tongue into my mouth, I finally pulled away and tried to calm him down. Explaining he didn't have to be so rough. He had just about choked me with his tongue.

"You don't need to force your tongue in my mouth, just kiss me gently," which he did. It wasn't half bad, so much for my no touching rule.

I twisted a little, to make it easier as he put his hand on my stocking covered leg. He rubbed my thighs past my stocking tops, getting closer to my swollen clit. I arched my back pushing my crotch closer to his hand. My submissive side was making all the wrong decisions. I was starting to think maybe things would work out, when he looked into my eyes and said, "you really are a whore, aren't you?"

I just hung my head and wished this were over.

He was rubbing my cunt and then started to pull my panties down. It felt good, but I wasn't going to let him fuck me, not just yet. When he tried to get his finger in my cunt, I gently moved his hand and rested it on my boob.

"Why don't you play with them, they like attention."

I guess he thought I was his to fuck, so he grabbed one of my tits and my pussy so rough it hurt.

"Slow down, I'm not a rubber doll you know."

"Let's take it easy for a while."

I guess he thought we were finished, then the beer started talking.

"You girls are all the same, you tease, and tease and then won't do anything, you think you've got all the power, well I'll show you, you little cunt!" he grabbed my arms.

"You dumb son of a bitch, I felt sorry for you, I was going to blow you, but not now." I lied.

I wished I hadn't said that, he was drunker than I thought; he threw me down on the couch and pulled my bra down and started manhandling my tits. I started crying, he was killing me, he was squeezing my tits and pulling them by the nipples. He had a crazy look on his face and was laughing at my tears.

"Get on your knees cocksucker, turns out you are going to give me a blowjob after all."

He literally picked me up and put me on my knees.

He was a big guy, there was no way I was going to fight him, I didn't want to get beat up over a blowjob. He grabbed my head and forced his dick into my mouth, he was shaking with anger. He face fucked me for a couple of minutes. I was trying to run my tongue over his dick, but he was thrusting so hard it was impossible.

He finally got that look all guys get before they cum. He couldn't control himself, he pulled out of my aching mouth, and started jerking off on my face, his hand was a blur and then he paused, his first shot splattered against my eyes, his dick was spewing cum like it would never stop. Only young guys can have that much cum. I was afraid to move. I stayed on my knees, and what do you know, Billy was right, about cumming on my forehead. It does look sexy running all over my face and boobs.

hoover789
hoover789
300 Followers
12