Billys Coming for a Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who do you feel sorry for now bitch?"

I didn't reply fast enough, he grabbed my hair and forced me to look up through cum covered eyes.

"Well answer me cunt!"

"I feel sorry for me," I blubbered, and you know something I did.

"Well go cleanup I'm going to fuck you and you look like a "cum bucket." But first let me get a picture of that face, you're not so high and mighty now, are you?"

I let him take the pictures knowing how easy it would be to ruin me, if my husband ever saw them.

I wobbled into the bathroom on my heels, trying to stop crying

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror, I'm a beautiful twenty-five-year-old blonde with a killer body, and I let men tell me what to do. Like now I'm in the bathroom cleaning his cum off my face so he can fuck me silly.

I scrubbed my face and reapplied my whore makeup, especially my dark eye shadow, it was quiet in the other room, maybe he passed out, I should be so lucky.

I pulled my bra up and nestled my sore breasts back in their cups, straightened my stockings and walked quietly into the family room.

Eric was sitting on the couch, at the sound of my heels, he looked up and whistled, "What a body you've got, now get your ass over here" he snapped.

"Please don't do this" I pleaded, "I gave you a blowjob, now please go and I won't say anything I promise."

"Just what where you going to say Brooke, you gave me beer sucked my cock then let me cum on that pretty face, I'm sure Greg would like to know."

He had me, now I just wanted to get it over with, the couch was big enough, but he had other plans, he grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back. "Hey, take it easy your hurting me" I yelled.

He didn't care as he forcefully walked me across the room and bent me over the desk, with the weight of my upper body resting on my boobs. My heels gave him a good angle for my cunt and after spitting on his dick he rammed into me. I was somewhat wet, but it still hurt like holy hell, he must have been seven inches long. I was swaying on my heels with my ass up in the air, he was pounding his dick up to the hilt. The only sound in the room was my moaning mixed with my crying. I begged him to stop, telling him to fuck my tits and finish in my mouth, but he kept slamming away while pulling my arms straight back. Finally he tensed up and flooded my pussy, I could feel it running down my leg as he pulled out and slapped my ass.

"That was a hell of a good ride Brooke, let's do this again, soon."

I stayed bent over the desk for a few minutes, I was in a lot of pain, for me to take a dick that big, I would need more foreplay and some kind of lotion. There was no way I was his first, he was quite the actor with his little boy innocent act.

I heard the door shut and I finally started to move, my insides were cramping like hell, I hadn't been ready for sex by a long shot; so much for enjoying a rape.

I showered and went to bed in just my panties.

Greg had called to say he would be home at ten the next day. That meant be in my underwear at the door ready to service him. This was my life as a "trophy wife."

Morning came too soon for me, I was up at eight, washed up and started dressing, I chose a black garter belt, matching panties and push up bra. Greg liked me in frilly corsets, but I just wasn't up to it. As I fastened my off black nylons, I was praying he would settle for a blowjob as I was too sore for sex.

Greg was home at ten twenty, he gave my bruised lips a sweet kiss and then put pressure on my shoulders forcing me to my knees. I knew what to do, I pulled my bra down exposing my tits and looked up at him with doe eyes, he dropped his pants as I fished out his small cock. I ran my tongue around the head of his dick. I was good at pleasing men, soon he was hard, and I felt pressure on the back of my head, forcing my mouth over his cock.

It didn't take long, I was moaning and fake gagging, telling him how big he was, and soon I felt his cum shoot down my throat. I swallowed it all and sucked him till he was soft. He patted the top of my head and said, "Good girl, now go make my breakfast."

While I made him breakfast, still in my underwear and heels, he said, "This will make your day honey, Billy just called me with great news, he's buying the house next door, isn't that great? He will be able to keep you company when I go away."

" That's fantastic" I said, trying to sound happy, as a tear rolled down my cheek.

12