Billys Coming for a Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
Brooke asked, what's a circle jerk?
3.4k words
4.22
10.4k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers

I couldn't believe it; Billy was going to be our next-door neighbor. I finished making breakfast for my husband Greg. He looked up and asked me if I was alright, I nodded my head, even though I felt like I was going to pass out, my mind was racing with all the possibilities. I was turned on and at the same time scared with what Billy might do to me when Greg was gone. It was almost September, and Greg would be going on his yearly inspections of the company's holdings. He usually would be gone for a week, every other week for three months. With the thought of Greg gone and Billy so close, I had to get busy doing something or I would go crazy.

I started vacuuming the downstairs carpet, we certainly could afford to hire a maid, and we did have a woman come in for heavy cleaning, but Greg liked to see me in my underwear working around the house. Keeping my legs straight I bent down to pick up a glass when he was walking by; I knew he would smack my ass, and he did; a good open hand slap, that reverberated in the quiet house. I jumped up and squealed,

"Yeow that hurts! please don't do it again, I won't be able to sit,"

at the same time I bent over and wiggled my nylon covered ass.

"Not now I've got work to do." Maybe later, he said, rubbing my stinging behind. Like most women I love a good spanking, over the knee being the best, whether we deserve it or not; and Greg was good at turning my ass red, I actually looked forward to it, and sometimes it keeps me in my place, sometimes.

I gave him my best pouting look, but truth be told I was too tired and sore for sex.

Later in the afternoon I went shopping for some new clothes. Greg was on the phone, I motioned to him I was going out, I had on a short brown skirt, suntan stockings and a white v neck sweater that showed the sides of my boobs. He told whoever he was talking with to hold on and called me over. I stood in front of him in my white heels. Greg pointed at the hem of my skirt; I knew what he wanted. I gently pulled the hem of my skirt up exposing my stocking tops and garter clasps, he smiled and told me not to pull my skirt down till I reached the front door.

As I turned around, I flashed my panty covered ass. I knew he liked that; I then took little steps in my spike heels completing the show. That's what I do to earn my role as trophy wife.

Just as the door was closing, he called out to me that we were having a couple over for drinks, and not to be too long.

It was great to go shopping without worrying about money. I picked up a few pencil skirts and a new pair of black patent leather pumps. The salesgirl commented that few women could wear four-inch heels all the time.

I smiled and said,

"That's what my husband wants, he likes me to look feminine, like every woman should."

The salesgirl and another customer just shook their heads, feeling sorry and envious of me at the same time.

I got home just in time, the couple was just walking in, both of them in their sixties, this looked like it was going to be a lot of "fun." The wife seemed nice even though she looked down her nose at the way I was dressed. Meanwhile her husband Tom was stripping me down to my underwear in his mind. Greg was making the drinks at the bar; I went in the kitchen to get a cheese and veggie tray. As I turned, I noticed the chair Tom was sitting on had a clear view of me while the others did not, it was time for some fun.

I put down my knife and while not making eye contact, I pulled my skirt over my stocking tops and checked my garter straps, twisting so I could check the ones on the back of my legs. I smoothed my skirt down, then acting as if nothing had happened, I took the tray into the family room. Tom was sweating and staring at me, I was careful with my skirt and when I was sure I could get away with it I would cross my legs revealing a little stocking top to him, while Greg and his wife were talking about charities they endorsed. I had to be careful, Tom was nice, but I did not want to talk with him, he was boring, all the time talking about his yacht, telling me how rich he was. Thank god they were just passing thru; I couldn't see us being friends.

I was feeling my drinks and I was ready for some action; I downed my drink and went to the kitchen for more cheese. I could hear Greg and Toms wife talking and was sure that only Tom could see me.

I took a carrot and some ranch dressing out of the refrigerator and stood by the counter, I slowly ran the carrot over my lips flicking it with my tongue, getting it slick with spit. I held in in front of my mouth, teasing myself by just touching my hot pink lips to it; then all at once I slid it halfway in my mouth, forming a bulge in my cheek, and at the same time making my eyes go wide with a panicked look. I then began fucking my mouth with it and out of the corner of my eye I could see his hands in his lap. It was time to finish my veggie blowjob. I took the carrot out of my mouth and In one motion I dipped it in the dressing and smeared it on my lips and face, all the while licking the "cum" off the carrot. I heard Tom ask where the bathroom was, I wiped the dressing off and said I would show him. When I showed him the door he turned and whispered, "you're incredible, can I see you sometime?"

"No Tom I'm married and so are you," I answered with a perfect smile, as I licked a drop of dressing from my finger.

They left shortly afterward Tom giving me a kiss on the cheek. I knew the next time he mounted his wife it would be me he was thinking of.

Things settled into a routine for us, the weather was warm, and Greg would be home for another week giving me some sense of security. He had been meeting with some builders about a new pool house and deck and he had settled on one and work would start soon.

Greg would be leaving in the morning, and we usually had a special date night for dinner and sex, before he went away. I bought a new corset just for the occasion, it was black with pink trim with pink bows on the garters, off black stockings, and a ribbon choker for my neck. I made dinner in my underwear and heels. Afterward we sat in the family room on the couch in front of the fireplace, the day had turned cold, and this was warm and cozy. I knew what Greg wanted, but I didn't want to blow him, tonight I needed sex, just bend me over and take me doggy style sex. But I didn't think that would happen.

I took the first step and said,

"Why don't we just go up to bed and fool around?"

He turned and looked at me,

" You're the one who likes to be on your knees sucking cock, why the change? "

Greg doesn't usually talk to me like that, and I noticed he said sucking cock and not sucking, " his cock." I got a little scared, what if he knows about Billy? I didn't push it and slid slowly off the couch ending up on my knees in front of him. I smiled up at him as I pulled his zipper down and his pants off.

"Brooke, You're forgetting something aren't you?

I knew what he wanted, I pulled my cups down, my tits popping out, swaying side to side after being set free. I felt his hand on my head and proceed to take his dick in my warm mouth. Meanwhile my hand went straight to my crotch and found the right spot, slipping two fingers in my wet pussy. I closed my eyes. It didn't take long for him, soon I tasted his cum in my mouth and swallowed greedily. Seconds later I shuddered with a deep orgasm. I rolled over on the floor squeezing my hand between my legs.

I lay there a minute as the feeling of the orgasm washed over me. I sat up and realized Greg was just staring at me.

I asked carefully, "What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing, just a lot on my mind, now let's get to bed."

I slept with my underwear on, so the first thing he saw in the morning was his sexy wife. I woke up with that same uneasy feeling, but Greg seemed fine. The car service picked him up at seven and now I was alone for at least a week. I had to stay out of trouble.

The builders showed up at eight, I made sure I was out of my corset and stockings and into bulky sweats when the foreman came to the door. He was very professional and if they were blocking the driveway just let him know. I watched the progress from our bedroom window, there were three workers plus the foreman. I know I had a weakness for older men, but I was watching these guys all in their twenties all of them stripped to the waist, maybe a little too closely, my pussy was tingling at the sight of them.

Something was wrong with me, I had everything I could want and still was thinking about being forced to fuck and suck by men, other than my husband. Last night I had a vivid dream; Greg had locked me outside in my underwear and stockings, big burly workmen were chasing me, my exposed tits bouncing like crazy. I was unable to outrun them in my heels, they caught up to me and proceed to rape every hole on my body, with Billy and my husband cheering them on. I woke up in a sweat with my hand between my legs, wondering if dreams come true.

Friday came and Greg would be home tomorrow afternoon. A little after one o'clock, the foreman came to the door and explained he was leaving, and his men had some cleaning up to do and would be leaving soon. My mind started racing, I made myself a screwdriver to loosen up and vowed not to put on something sexy.

About an hour later I heard a car door close, and looked out to see Eric from next door fist pumping the workers. I found out later they had all gone to high school together. I could hear them laughing, Eric was sitting on a tailgate showing them something on his cell phone. I couldn't remember him taking photos of me, but I was drunk then, and it was possible.

They were all drinking beer that Eric had brought. I stopped watching and curled up in my bed, soon I heard the front doorbell, and knew I should not answer it, but before I knew it, I was gathering my hair in a ponytail and headed for the door.

Eric was standing there with that smirk on his face.

"Let me in Brooke,"

"No way Eric, not after what you did to me."

"I've got a deal for you; it will save your marriage."

I said, "My marriage is fine, now get lost."

He opened his phone, and there I was, modeling my nylons for him, I had no idea he took photos of that night.

"We're moving soon, so you'll never see me again, and if you do what I want, you can have everything that's on my phone."

"Well, what do you want?"

"Let me in and I'll tell you."

Like a fool I let him in, he got right in my face, he grabbed both my tits thru my sweatshirt and squeezed hard, I flinched and told him no more, but the warm feeling I got in my pussy from having my tits mauled was overpowering me.

"Ok here's what you are going to do, pretend you're a cocktail waitress again and serve us drinks." he said turning me around and smacking my ass.

"Now get moving and don't take too long."

I stood my ground, "No, I'm not going to dress up for you again, and as far as having sex with you or anyone else the answer is no."

I started upstairs and realized he hadn't moved,

"I could ruin your life with the video I have on you."

I had no idea he took video of me, I held onto the railing for support, I was getting dizzy. He just had that smirk on his face, "

"Would you like to see it?"

I nodded my head and walked up to him, it was the video from last week, with me sucking and fucking him, with his face blocked out.

"You better get moving," he said with that smirk on his face. Then he went out to get his friends, I could have just locked the door and called the police, but I didn't, I wonder what's wrong with me? I just kept going up stairs to get dressed, like a good girl.

I had no idea what to expect as I laced up my corset and attached dark stockings, pulling them high on my legs. I used black eye shadow and pink lip gloss on my pouting lips and if that wasn't enough, black opera length gloves. As I was walking down the stairs, I made sure to pull my nylon panties up the crack of my ass, exposing both cheeks.

I could hear nervous laughter from the family room downstairs; three guys in their twenties were waiting to do something to a woman they have never met. At the sound of my spike heels on the hardwood floor the laughter stopped. I walked into the family room, my tits jiggling trying to escape the lace cups and was greeted with a low whistle,

"What a body" one of them said.

They all nodded too afraid to speak, I don't know why they were shy, I was the one standing there in my underwear. I turned wiggling my ass and headed for the kitchen.

Eric was close behind.

"Eric let's get something straight, nobody's going to fuck me, including you, so go get that straight with them, now!"

Eric came back, everybody wanted beer, so that was easy, I put four beers on a small tray, I looked at the long neck bottles remembering what Greg had forced me to do, just thinking of that night made me want to get fucked.

"Ok Eric, what did you say to them?"

"Listen Brooke they are really horny, but they will settle for a hand job."

"Wow, that's really "generous" of those bastards, but alright, hand jobs ONLY, but first I want your phone."

He reluctantly gave it to me, and I locked it in the kitchen drawer. I needed courage so I made myself a double whiskey and downed it in two gulps. That gave me the confidence to go through with this. I walked into the room with a smile on my face, I served them their beer, making sure to bend at the waist showing off my boobs and rear end. When I finished serving them, I pulled out a foot stool and sat on it in the center of the room. I wanted to get this over with.

"Well guys, who's first? they all jumped up at the same time, unbuckling their pants and rushing toward me, with four hard cocks bouncing at my eye level.

"Slow down boys, I only have two hands." I was sure that was a mistake to say.

Eric offered me another shot of whiskey I knew he was hoping to get me plastered. With both hands busy on dripping cocks I told him to put the glass to my lips, I got a mouthful with some running down my chest, after coughing and gagging, I realized Eric was stroking his cock right next to me.

He grabbed his cock rubbing it all over my face while I started moaning, like a bitch in heat.

"You need a dick in your mouth,"

He jabbed his raging hard on in my mouth and started to mercilessly face fuck me.

"I was moaning stop; I don't want to do this anymore," but that only excited them more.

Eric said, "See I told you guys she's a real whore, she only complains to make herself feel better." and they all agreed. My face was burning with shame. I guess I enjoyed being a cum whore.

"Somebody lick the whiskey off my big tits,"I panted.

They didn't waste any time pulling my corset down, my tender tits springing free, wobbling from side to side.

I had a dick in my mouth and one in each hand and somebody was working my boobs over with his tongue, stopping only to twist my nipples until I cried out. Finally, I had enough, when he twisted my nipple so hard it felt like he pulled off my tit, I snapped.

"STOP IT NOW I'VE HAD ENOUGH! Now let me go and get out." They just laughed, " I think this bitch wants it rough," Eric said.

I was drunk and disgusted with myself, I just wanted them out of my house, I was scared of getting raped, crying openly, I begged them to stop.

One of the workers said he was leaving.

" She's a beautiful piece of ass, but I'm not getting charged with rape."

I pleaded with them, "Can't you just cum on me and get it over with." What came next, I would never wish on any woman

"You heard her guys, its circle jerk time."

I started struggling trying to break free, but Eric and his two friends pulled and pushed me to my knees. They took turns sliding their dicks in my mouth and rubbing pre cum and spit on my face."

" Squeeze your tits together," Eric commanded.

There I was, on my knees before three guys offering up my beautiful tits, waiting to be degraded. I only knew Eric; the other two were strangers ; this was an all-time low for me. They all were wildly jerking off in front of me, they could have easily raped my ass, I was just relieved this would satisfy them.

The first rope of hot cum hit me right between my eyes, jolting me back to reality. I let my hands drift done to my crotch, another blast of cum covered my eyes, as I slipped a gloved finger into my wet cunt, while one of them deposited his cum in my mouth. I lost count of how many times they shot their cum on me, it was in my hair, my ears, it was everywhere. But in the midst of my cum bath I had a violent orgasm. I kneeled there shaking, my face and tits covered in cum. Finally it was over, I felt one of them spit on me, his friend saying, "good shot, she deserves it." I wiped my eyes off so I could see, but the workers were walking out of the door without saying a word to me, just laughing and fist pumping. Eric wiped his dick in my hair, telling me to keep the phone he gave me, it wasn't his, he showed me his phone and took a picture of me covered in cum. I broke down crying, and rolled over in a mess of sticky cold cum. I heard them outside laughing, being able to do this to a beautiful woman was their idea of fun. Not thinking of me, or how I felt.

It would only be a matter of time before Greg found out, and he would have to deal with me and all that happened.

I deserved whatever was going to happen to me.

hoover789
hoover789
306 Followers