All Comments on 'Billy's Fantasy'

by tankrabbit

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

and how long before she gets a baby bump

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonabout 12 years ago
Great debut!

This is an excellent first story! If you are a mother/son oedipal lust specialist, you are a welcome new talent on this site! More stirring tales of cocksucking moms and their motherfucking sons, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Turning a "5" into a "3"

I will never understand the way some folks' minds function. This story was well done, at least for the first couple pages. A son wants his mother, and sets out to figure out a way to hint that desire to her and see what she does.

Any normal teenage boy on such a quest would certainly be totally surprised, if his mother turns to him and confesses that SHE has been having the secret hots for HIM, right? Not the "hero-zero" in THIS story! The author was so busy trying to have Billy turn his mother into a depraved slut that her admission went unnoticed.

And any normal teenage boy on such a quest would have heard his mother's secret and - after getting over the shock of realizing that she desires him as much as he has desired her - would have pulled her into a loving embrace, the prelude to their first sensual and sexual encounter. Not so, with Billy. Once again, our "hero-zero" busies himself telling his mother exactly what she's going to be "getting" from him.

She may be into anal, or she may not - yet he's telling her that she's apparently going to GET anal, regardless of her own personal likes and dislikes. Once again,

the author misses the mark of recording the "magic" and "wonder" of a young lad's first time with his mother, because the author's own perversions insist on inserting themselves into the story.

That, folks, is an object lesson on how to turn what could have been a 5-star tale into one that just barely squeaks through as a 3-star attempt!

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
hot

iloved it i want more and yes i love making my son cum yumme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks, Tank, for a great story of hot motherfucking!

I'm also grateful for your many generous recommendations of other sites (check them out, folks). You are a gifted writer, so, please, more stories! What I admire most about your hero Billy is his boldness in doing what every boy, in his heart, yearns to do---just show his mother his stiff young prick in all his throbbing glory! It's a desire hard-wired into every boy, "Show it hard for mom!" they jokingly tell each other. Look, a young male is intensely proud of what he's got swinging between this legs, his big fat dick and his loaded balls. OF COURSE he wants his mother to see it all, to watch as he jacks it and his potent young cream flies in the air, some of it landing on mom's face or tits. Best if all, and more and more mothers agree, is for the boy to revisit the same cunt he came out of, his own mother's, now with his big stiff prick, to flood his mommy's twat with big doses of creamy semen. What's a better place for a boy to unload his brimming balls than up his own damn birth canal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Think

the first commentator has it not only short and sweet, but alsolutely correct. Give us a second chapter with pregnancy from that very first fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

great story! please write more of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good work

I' looking forward to read more chapters. I hope that Billy enslaved and married his hot mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
really?

He said he was a virgin earlier in the story then on the last page said his cock wouldn't fit in other girls he had fucked. don't like that at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Spelling nazi

My favorite part is the preface and dedication thanking someone for proofreading the story. Sadly, the author did not have the dedication proofread as well.

I'm sure the story is fantastic. I just couldn't take the author seriously after I saw that.

mschack63mschack63about 12 years ago
Hey spelling Nazi

Seeing how you get what you pay for, and the story is FREE, i think you should shut the hell up and enjoy the story for what it is! I would send this directly to you, but you hide behind an anonymous tag so you can say whatever you want to others without having to listen to what others say to you.

ken0001ken0001about 12 years ago
Anon compainers

I agree with mschack63.. Whats with these jerkoffs compaining about a free fuck story? Are they expecting a pulitzer prize winner? Maybe they should write their own damn story put their name on it and see what the grammer police think about their bullshit! But Billy may be like me, hes fucked so many with his mind he can't keep up with all of them..

tankrabbittankrabbitabout 12 years agoAuthor
Spelling Nazi comment

First I'd like to thank those that defended me in regards to the comments that were made under the title Spelling Nazi. Unfortunately his comment was correct, I mispelled, oops I mean misspelled, grammar. I make a lot of spelling mistakes actually, and I proofread everything I write several times even though I have a spell checker. The great folks here at Literotica even have a user supported service that helps out those like myself that struggle with spelling. I'm sorry the anonymous fellow that made the comment didn't take the time to read my story, others seemed to like it for it's content.

saturswingsaturswingalmost 12 years ago
A Spelling "Nazi?" Really...

"I'm sure the story is fantastic. I just couldn't take the author seriously after I saw that."

Said "Anonymous."

Seems like everyone I know named Anonymous is lacking in one area. The guts to put themselves out there.

And a quick reminder. Nazi's killed millions of people. A little different than a simple spelling mistake, wouldn't you say?

Great story man. Thoroughly enjoyed.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 12 years ago
Hot story

Excellent writing and the exhibitionist angle was a very nice touch. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hey, guys, concentrate on the great story...

and not on some spelling-obsessed idiot. Lots to love in tank's excellent contribution. One of my favorite things is the dirty way Billy talks to his mother. This for instance, after the boy blows his balls in his mommy's mouth: "Trust me, there is a lot more cum where that came from and I plan to fill every hole on you I can. Did you like the taste of my cum, mom, you had better because it's about to become one of your major sources of protein." There sure is "a lot more cum where that came from." Billy's loaded balls match his big stiff prick, and he's gonna be gifting his mother with his rich creamy semen down her throat and up her cunt and even her asshole. In my book Billy's a hero of hot motherfucking, and long may his powerful prick and heavy balls reign!

Dawn262Dawn262about 11 years ago
Rock On tankrabbit!

This is an awesome story. I very much enjoyed it. My own stories do not fit the Literotica Nazi's standards because I refuse to raise the age of my characters to eighteen. I was twelve when I gave my cherry to my Daddy, that is my story and I am sticking to it! My stuff is on the web on the other erotic story sites.

Forget the haters. Write on!

fiestamanfiestamanover 10 years ago
Sexy and eloquent

Your story is beautiful Tankrabbit, written superbly with plenty of love and sex, I just hope and pray that you continue to grace these pages with more of your great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous