Billy's Prescription

Story Info
Billy gets a long prescription from a caring doctor.
10.7k words
4.54
7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy sat in the small leather office chair directly across from Doctor Bernstein. He scraped the tips of knuckles so hard back and forth against his blue denim jeans that they began to bleed out. He watched anxiously as the elderly doctor picked up his fountain pen, and scribbled something onto his tiny notepad. Billy stopped rubbing his knuckles on his jeans and began peeling his index finger against his thumb. It was one of the many nervous ticks he had developed over his adult years. Doctor Bernstein finally put the notepad and pen down. Billy sat up attentively in anticipation of the doctor's diagnosis.

By now he had been diagnosed with every mental illness in existence. He had a traumatic childhood and was in and out of the foster care system. Now he was struggling with a difficult marriage, and a very bitter custody battle. Life probably couldn't get any worse for poor Billy, but at least he could have some clarity.

So what could the old doctor possibly tell him that he didn't already know? What illness could Billy discover today?

"You're suffering from a terrible case of cockitis." The doctor said.

"Cockitis, what the heck is that." Billy replied, as he never heard of such a strange disease.

Billy liked that Doctor Bernstein didn't talk much and was always direct and to the point. Today was no different, and the old doctor didn't say another word. Instead, Dr Bernstein grabbed his worn out prescription pad and scribbled something on it with his blue fountain pen. He reached over the desk and handed the prescription over to Billy. Billy glanced at the prescription and tried to decipher the doctor's illegible writing. He was still confused and had never heard of such a strange illness. But he was willing to get whatever help the old doctor would give him. Perhaps he could rid him of this odd disease that Billy knew nothing about. Perhaps his life could finally have some normalcy in it.

Billy took the prescription out of the doctor's hand, and folded it into an even four squares. He placed it in his upper left shirt pocket where this specific type of paper always went. For Billy, everything always had to be done to a certain level of perfection. His clothing had to be meticulously clean, and not a speck of dust could be anywhere anything he owned. His car was clean in and out and his apartment was cleaner than most museums. A big part of Billy's time was spent dusting and cleaning everything in sight. Billy's meticulous cleanliness was a big part of the reason his marriage fell apart. After their second child Billy's wife could no longer keep up with how clean the house needed to be kept. Billy ended up having to move into his own small apartment.

The pharmacist didn't even look up at him as he set the neatly folded prescription down on the counter. She was so familiar with Billy because of his endless array of prescriptions. Billy had a tendency to annoy her because he always asked way too many questions. The pharmacist reached under the counter and handed him a large Manila envelope. Before Billy could ask her anything, she quickly called the next customer in the long line.

Billy clutched the envelope tight in his right hand and began quickly walking to his car. As soon as Billy got inside his shiny red Honda he cautiously opened up the envelope. His hands were shaking wildly as slowly began removing the papers from it. His hands finally steadied, and he was able to hold the papers against the steering wheel.

The instructions on the first paper read as follows:

To the attention of Billy Lick,

'Your doctor has determined that you are suffering from a severe lack of cock in your life. Over the next thirty days you will follow these instructions to help you experience as much cock as possible. We have listed all the types of cocks that Doctor Bernstein wants you to experience during this time period. We wish you good luck on your upcoming adventure.'

Billy took out the second page from the envelope which contained a small list of all the cocks the doctor had prescribed him.

The list was written in the following order,

-A wide cock from a big hairy trucker with a thick hairy chest.

-A long cock from an athletic senior college student.

-A black bull's cock while his wife watches you.

-Two cocks in your mouth at the same time.

-An upward curved cock from a tall stranger at a gay bar.

-An evening where you are drenched in cum by hot naked muscular men.

-A beautiful brunette transsexual wearing black stockings.

Billy was still confused about how he was supposed to do all this. There were no addresses or other instructions inside the envelope. He placed the papers neatly back in the envelope and placed the envelope back inside his glove box.

Billy pushed the radio button down, and hummed along to Vivaldi's four seasons. He worked as a volunteer conductor, and truly enjoyed listening to any sort of classical musJust as he was about to take the exit, he noticed an eighteen wheeler with a shiny red cab. It was parked behind the old abandoned blockbuster and there was a small light on inside the cab. He parked his car at the end of the large parking lot, and opened up his car door.

He walked slowly over to the big eighteen wheeler.

It was pitch dark and raining heavy outside making it very unlikely anyone would see him. He cautiously approached the large red truck and peeked up inside the cab. The beefy trucker was wearing a dirty brown mesh baseball cap. He had a thick brown goatee and messy sideburns running down his face. He was wearing a black and red checkered shirt and his large hairy arm hung out in the rain. Billy wasn't sure what to do, but this certainly fit the description of the first item on his list. He peeked in to the truck again, and noticed the trucker's jeans were wide open.

Billy's first cock: A big hairy trucker with a thick hairy chest.

Billy looked around the truck and made sure nobody was able to see him. He unlatched the door and let himself inside the truck. There was tiny light on just above the trucker's hat, but it was enough for Billy to see his thick juicy cock hanging out. The trucker had his big hairy fingers wrapped tightly around the base, and was pulling his thick skin up and down over his wide tip. The base of his hand rubbed back and forth against thick massive hairy balls as he started swelling. A little bit of liquid was slowly dripping out of the hole in his tip, and falling over his thumb and index finger. His eyes were closed, and Billy wasn't even sure he noticed he had company.

Billy leaned over and wrapped his lips around the tip of the truckers cock. The trucker undid his thumb and index finger, and gently caressed the top of Billy's head. Billy began to suck on his giant tip, and the taste of pre-cum fell onto his tongue. A loud even grunt came from the big burly trucker as his thick cock began to swell between Billy's closed lips. Billy's tongue brushed back and forth on his tip, and a little more liquid landed in his mouth.

As Billy sucked him off, the trucker opened up the buttons on his red flannel shirt. He ran his hands up and down his thick hairy chest before stopping to caress his nipples. He began to pinch his nipples hard between his fingers, jiggling his nipples piercings between his fingers. He let out another loud moan, as he Billy gently nibbled on the sides of his thick dripping 'helmet'. Billy stopped using his teeth, and opened up his lips again. Billy gagged hard as the tip slipped against his tongue. The heavyset trucker still had his eyes closed tight, and was clearly enjoying Billy's technique.

Billy truly hated things that were messy, but for some reason the trucker's fat hairy belly was a huge turn on for him. He placed one hand on the trucker's sweaty hairy belly, and caressed it while he jammed his fat smelly cock in his mouth. Beads of sweat dripped down onto his head, as the trucker grabbed Billy's head and pushed it down deep against his hairy smelly balls.

Billy continued to struggle with his width as more little drips began to form on the opening of trucker's wide cock. Billy unlocked his jaw, and just for a quick second he was able to get his mouth down to those fat sweaty hairy trucker balls. It didn't last long, and Billy quickly needed to come up for air. As soon as he came up for air, the trucker pushed his head back down between his fat hairy legs.

It was the first cock Billy had ever sucked, and he quite was impressed with his handiwork. The trucker reached down and pulled his cock out of Billy's mouth. He began to quickly slap it in and out of Billy's mouth. The trucker grabbed his cock again, and held it tight in his hands. As soon as the trucker let go, Billy was met with a loud grunt. A massive load poured out of his huge tip, and dripped down onto his fingers. The part of his thick load that didn't land on his cock and fingers shot deep into the back of Billy's wide open mouth. He grabbed Billy's head and shoved him back into his crotch. As he started going limp, Billy got every last bit of the remaining load.

Billy lifted up his head, and took one last look at the burly shirtless trucker before leaving. The trucker ignored Billy and began to button his shirt over his dangling nipple rings, and wide hairy belly. His cock was still dripping a bit of post-cum down onto his big hairy balls. He wiped himself off with his shirtsleeve and pulled his pants back up to his waist.

Billy opened the truck door and climbed down the narrow steps from his cab. Billy glanced around to dark parking lot to make sure nobody had seen him. After he settled in his car, Billy reached into his glove-box and grabbed a few tissues to wipe his lips clean. Just as he finished wiping his mouth down, the truck began to pull out of the dimly lit parking lot. The trucker looked down at him from the cab and tilted his cap before pulling onto the highway.

For Billy's first cock, he was certainly proud of himself.

It was only when Billy got home that he noticed a thick cum stain on his right shirt collar. Billy took off the shirt and licked it bone dry. He badly wanted more of the trucker's warm cum inside his mouth. He couldn't wait to experience another thick load of hot cum. Billy grabbed his jacket and practically ran down to his car, curious to know what the next cock would be.

Billy's second cock: A long cock from an athletic senior college student

The next morning while Billy was completing his daily swim laps, he noticed an attractive college senior in the adjacent swim lane. He was standing on the diving board, getting ready to dive into the deep end. His thick muscular arms were stretched high over his long blonde hair, and as far as Billy could see his smooth athletic body was clean shaven.

Billy began to swim down the lane towards him, doing his best to get a closer look. As he swam towards the tall blonde swimmer, he quickly noticed his perfectly toned six-pack. Billy swam up to the end of the lane and began to tread in place. Billy treaded water a little bit faster, and glanced up at him from below the diving board.

Just as he got a good look at the wet package between his legs, the stud dove off into the pool. Billy let go off the wall, and swam towards him to get a closer look. The blonde was clearly in amazing shape and was swimming so fast Billy couldn't keep up. Billy was lucky to catch a glimpse of his perfect muscular backside as he kicked his legs back and forth inside the water.

His tight black Speedo barely covered his well-toned muscle butt. His legs swung up and down in the water, and gave Billy another perfect opportunity for a quick peek. Billy continued swimming towards him, watching through his foggy goggles underneath the water. The hot swimmers glutes where flexing wildly as he kicked his legs faster and faster. When he was done his lap he placed his arm along the pool wall and began to pull himself up out of the water.

Just as he climbed up the wall, his tight wet Speedo accidentally slid off. It was the first time Billy ever looked at another man's butt that way, but this was the nicest ass he had ever seen. There was also something about his long wet hair draped over his toned upper back that was really getting Billy excited.

He adjusted his Speedo and got ready to dive into the water again. His Speedo was dripping wet and tight enough to see the outline of his cock. His cock was long and thin and his tip pressed against the front of it. It was on so tight that Billy could practically see his soaking wet balls. Billy caught a quick glimpse of one of his clean shaven balls accidentally peeking out as he adjusted himself.

Billy took one last look at him, and began swimming to the opposite end of the lane. As soon as he heard him splash into the water Billy ducked underneath and swam the opposite way. Underneath the water, Billy could see the blonde's long cock pressed tightly against his wet Speedo. One of his balls was peeking out again and nearly falling out of the side of his Speedo.

He took a more few dives in and out of the pool while Billy tried to focus on finishing his laps. It was a fairly quite Monday morning and it was just the two of them alone in the pool. Billy finished his last lap, and slowly got out of the pool. The blonde muscle stud was bent over the diving board and grabbing his ankles with both hands. He stretched back and forth, and prepared for another dive.

The Speedo was doing very little to cover up his behind, and his thick thigh muscles were flexing back and forth. He bent down one more time, causing the Speedo to get slightly wedged between his thick muscle cheeks. He reached back and pulled the fabric out between his cheeks, giving Billy a quick glance at the swimmers exposed hole. Billy pretended to adjust the string on his bathing suit, while he took a long look at his perfect bent over butt.

Billy began drying off, and watched his every move from the corner of his eye. The blonde grabbed both sides of the small elastic around his waist, and pulled the tight black Speedo down over his thick muscular thighs. He placed the wet Speedo on the bench, and began to wipe himself down with his thick white towel.

Billy held his locker wide door open, and peeked through the open slit of the door. The hot stud was running a thick white towel up and down his hard muscular chest. It was little bit cold in the changing room, and his little pink nipples were rock hard. Billy could feel himself starting to get hard as the stud continued drying himself. Once again his attention was drawn to his perfectly formed muscle butt, which seemed to flex back and forth as he toweled himself up and down. Billy reached into his swim-shorts and began to wrap his fingers himself, while the stud began to wipe the towel between his butt-cheeks.

Still oblivious to Billy watching his every move, he turned around and began to rub the front of his body. He rubbed the towel up and down between his long muscular legs, causing his cock to swing back and forth. Billy was amazed at how long the thing was, as he rubbed it back and forth with the big towel. Once the stud had dried of his long cock, he began wiping his balls up and down. They were clean shaven and Billy could see the thick round outline as he wiped the towel underneath them. Worried he was going to get caught, Billy quickly wrapped the towel around his bathing suit.

A little bit of pre-cum was pressing softly against Billy's bathing suit from all the excitement. The stud reached into his bag and grabbed his phone to make a call. Not wanting to be caught with a hard-on, Billy closed up his locker and began heading towards the showers.

As he walked past the bench, he took another quick look between his legs. His legs were spread wide, and his cock lay flat against wooden bench he was sitting on. It looked like a thick snake about to devour its prey. As soon as Billy turned the shower on he reached inside his bathing suit again. The water fell all over his body as he began moving his hand rapidly back and forth. Just as he removed his bathing suit, he felt a hand wrapped tightly around his swollen cock. Billy's face turned a bright red once he realized who was standing right behind him.

Billy gasped as a pair of long fingers wrapped around his swollen cock. The tall blonde began to quickly stroke him up and down, while he ran his hands on Billy's hairy chest. He turned around to face Billy, and began to kiss him while he stroked him a bit faster. Billy had never been kissed by a guy before, and definitely enjoyed melting tongues with the hot stud as he jerked Billy off. The blonde worked his way down Billy's neck, and gently bit on his nipples as he stroked him a little bit faster. He locked the shower door behind Billy, and pushed him hard up against the shower stall.

"If you want my cock, you got to fuck me first." He said.

He turned around and grabbed Billy's hard on. He began rubbing it up and down between his perfectly toned ass-cheeks. Billy was afraid he would explode before getting to touch the stud's perfect cock. Billy reached under his waist and tried to touch the stud between his legs but he grabbed his hand and guided it up and down his abs, creating a thick soapy layer than dripped down the V lines to his cock. Billy kept trying to reach below his waist to grab his cock, but his hand was slapped away again.

The blonde pressed his butt against Billy's cock, and leaned all the way back. He wrapped his arm around Billy's neck and began to kiss him. He took both of Billy's hands and guided them onto his chest. Billy grabbed the soap and caressed the blonde's hard nipples, gently toying with them between his fingers.

The blonde stud leaned down, and wrapped his hands tightly around his ankles. Billy grabbed his cock, and began to slowly penetrate him. Billy's cock wasn't particularly massive, but wide enough that it took a few tries.

The stud's hole was so much tighter than his ex-wife's pussy. He pushed in a bit deeper, nearly throwing the stud's blonde hair against the shower wall. Billy reached down and pulled a fistful of his wet blonde hair upwards, and began to slowly push deeper inside him. Once he was buried inside him, Billy grabbed his waist and after a few minutes of fucking him he completely lost control. A warm sensation shot out of Billy deep inside that tight pink hole, and he slowly pulled out of him. As soon as he finished pulling out, Billy stuck his index finger inside of his ass. The blond slowly got back up, and gave Billy a passionate kiss on the lips while Billy gently fingered his warm cum in and out of him.

He took Billy's other hand and directed it between his legs while they kissed. Together they held his soaped up cock and stroked it slowly back and forth. It quickly went from a long dangling cock to hard cock that shot up straight upwards. Billy let go of his cock, and pulled his finger out of his ass. He pushed him back against the shower door, and began wrapping his lips around his soapy tip. The hot soapy water ran down his perfect abs and unto Billy's head as he rocked his mouth back and forth.

Billy struggled with him and could barely fit his long thin hardened cock in his mouth. He wasn't as thick as the trucker was, but he certainly was way longer. He wasn't even completely hard, and began to expand wider as Billy moved his head back and forth. Finally, Billy was able to wrap his lips all the way around and get down to his smooth clean shaven balls.

Billy let go off his butt, and grabbed him around the waist. He squeezed Billy's head against his swollen cock, pressing it deeper and deeper inside his mouth. He stopped and pulled it out of Billy's mouth.

He sat down on the small wooden bench inside the shower stall, and he spread his legs wide apart. Billy crouched next to the wooden bench, and wrapped his lips around him again. Billy's hands made their way up and down his perfect body. His hands rested against the sides of his thick muscular ass, as he gagged harder and harder. A hand came down in front of his lips, and began to move rapidly back and forth. A rush of hot cum came shooting up in the air, and landed all over his hand, and on the stud's six-pack. Billy quickly wrapped his mouth and got last little bit of cum.