Billy's Prescription

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is...is... something wrong?" The blonde one asked, in a heavy Swedish accent.

"Yes...yes, your music it's way too loud." Billy replied, trying to stare at his hot body.

The brunette came up to the door to see what the commotion was all about. He didn't even bother putting a shirt on. He pushed the door open, and the outline of his thick cock was clearly visible through the tight Speedo.

The long-haired blonde looked at the brunette and smiled. They pushed the apartment door open and both gave Billy a soft kiss on the cheek. This time they were smart enough to lock the apartment door behind them. They both pressed their hands against Billy and shoved him down into their couch. The two studs sat on each side of him and grabbed his hands. As Billy caressed the soft fabric of their Speedo's, the hot Swedish guy pulled his shirt above his head revealing his perfectly chiseled body.

They both pulled down their Speedos just enough to expose their cocks. The blonde leaned back into the couch, and was flexing his long hard cock up and down against his abs. The other guys cock wasn't quite as long, but it was much thicker and cuter. It was circumcised, and the tip was much wider than the blondes. Billy wrapped his hands around both their cocks and began gently squeeze them. They leaned into each other and made out passionately, as both cocks swelled up in Billy's warm sweaty hands.

They both stood up in front of Billy, and began inserting their cocks in out of his mouth. Billy was met with the soft Speedo fabric every time his lips came near their balls. As they jammed their cocks in and out of his mouth, they began to make out again. As they kissed Billy pulled down their Speedos, exposing their sexy shaven balls.

But Billy remembered why he was there, and he needed to suck both cocks at once.

They ran their hands down each other's backs and he began pressing their tips in his mouth. Realizing what he was trying to do, they both reached down and grabbed their cocks to help guide them. Billy opened his mouth wider, and managed to squeeze his lips around both of them. Billy somehow got his mouth around both tips, and tried his very best to get both their juicy cocks to fit.

It wasn't long before Billy's jaw started to lock up, and he needed a break. They could see that he was struggling, and pulled their cocks out of his mouth. Billy went back and forth between their dripping wet swollen cocks as they made out above him. Billy was easily able to get down to the brunettes swollen balls, but he knew it would be a challenge to get both in his mouth again. Billy stopped for second to get some air, but the blonde pushed his long thin cock in his mouth causing him to gag hard.

This time Billy's jaw didn't lock up and his mouth opened enough for both of them to easily glide all the way into his mouth. Something was starting to drip out of the brunette's cock, and the long cock was throbbing wildly. The blonde grabbed the back of Billy's head and starting shaking all over. As soon as he finished, the brunette's dropped his load in Billy's mouth. Now Billy's mouth was a big warm mess of cum and saliva. His jaw was starting to hurt as they both began to go limp in his mouth. Billy opened his mouth wide, and they slowly removed their dripping wet cocks.

The two studs had their hands wrapped around each other and were passionately making out again. Their limp cocks were pressed tightly between their naked bodies, as Billy wiped the rest of the mess off his face with shirtsleeve. Not wanting to interrupt their passionate moment, Billy let himself out of the apartment completely forgetting about the music.

Early the next morning, Billy reached into his glove box to see the next item of his list. His jaw was still pretty sore from jamming those juicy cocks in his mouth, but he really wanted to be cured of his addiction. Later that night, Billy drove to the gay village hoping to knock another one off his list.

Billy was pretty tired and headed to the back of the bar. He had been a few hours too many, and the bar was nearly empty. He talked to a couple of older dudes, but they were way too old for Billy's taste. The younger guys he spoke too were coupled up, and more interested in playing around with each other.

Billy swung the heavy wooden door open and headed to the urinal.

Curved upwards cock at a gay bar

A tall burly man was standing over the urinal, leaving an empty one for Billy to use. He didn't think much it, and he was probably just another gay dude taking a piss. Billy glanced down and quickly realized this wasn't just a chance encounter. The tall man next to him had a massive cock and his cock had a very unique shape. The tall man's thick cock had a well defined upwards curve that seemed to point upwards towards the ceiling. The man placed his hand around his cock, and shook the last little pee droplets into the urinal. Some of the pee slid backward, and dripped down his wide cock and fingertips. Billy quickly averted his gaze, trying his best not to be noticed.

Billy barely had zipped up when the man grabbed Billy's hand and placed it on around his cock. His cock was lukewarm and another little bit of pee dripped out onto Billy's hand. The tall man continued to rub Billy's hand up and down his cock until he was fully hard. The man grabbed Billy by his shirt collar, and pulled him inside the nearby bathroom stall. He undid his big gold belt clasp, and dropped his pants down over his boots. He grabbed the little bit of hair on top of Billy's head, and shoved him down on his knees in front of the toilet.

He spread his legs wide apart and pushed Billy's head down under his waist. Billy could taste the few remaining drops of pee fall into his mouth. The tall man's curvy tip pushed back and forth in his mouth, until his cock swelled up completely. He grabbed both sides of Billy's head and shoved the cock deep into his mouth. Billy began to choke as the cock began to widen in his mouth. He pulled his cock back out, and began to rub the tip back and forth on Billy's lips. Billy stuck his tongue out, and the bottom of the curved tip rested on Billy's tongue.

The guy grabbed Billy's head again, and Billy was met with a warm stream of hot cum shooting up against the roof of his mouth. The roof of Billy's mouth was annihilated by the stream of bittersweet cum that kept gushing out. So far this was the biggest load Billy had taken in his mouth.

There was so much of it that Billy couldn't handle it anymore, and he had to stop. He tried to suck him dry, but he continued to gush out from his massive throbbing head. Some of it landed in Billy's mouth, but most of it fell on around his lips and mouth. Billy was sure he was done, and was about to stand up. But the tall guy wasn't finished with Billy. He grabbed Billy's throat and began to pee right into his mouth.

Billy was surprised at how much it turned him on. Some of the pee missed his mouth, and hit him on the face and eyes. Once the guy was finished peeing, Billy wrapped his mouth around his limp cock and sucked him dry. Without saying a word, the guy stood up and zipped up his pants. He unlocked the bathroom stall, leaving Billy to clean up the warm pee from all over his face.

Billy got up from the underneath the toilet, and went over the bathroom sink to rinse off. He was happy to fill the next item on his list, and headed out of the gay bar. He climbed into his car, and pulled out the envelope. Just as he read the next item on the list, he was pulled out from the car. Billy couldn't scream because his mouth was taped shut, and couldn't see because his face was quickly covered with a black ski mask.

It was clear he was in someone else's car as it bounced along a long unpaved road. The tires came to a screeching halt, and Billy was lightly thrown out of the vehicle. He hadn't even realized that this whole time his hands were untied. He stood up off the ground, and removed the mask. There was a small brick building with a fluorescent light flickering above the entrance. Billy realized this was likely the next item on his list.

Drenched in cum by hot naked muscular men.

Billy slowly opened the door underneath the flickering fluorescent light. Whatever was on his list, he figured was here in this building. The door swung open, and he cautiously headed down the broken cement stairs. He continued down a dark hallway, until he saw a door with a small light above it. He pushed the heavy metal door open, and closed it tightly behind him.

The room was so dark that he couldn't see anything, but suddenly a light flickered on. All he could see was that there was a small mattress in middle of the concrete floor. The instructions he was looking for came from overhead.

"Take all your clothing off, and lay down on the mattress." The overhead speaker echoed.

Billy got undressed and placed his clothing in a neat folded pile near the bed. Billy hated the idea of lying down on dirty mattress in middle of a strange cold room, but he was sure it was the next thing on the list.

He walked over to the bed, and lay down on his back not knowing what to expect. As soon as he was comfortably on the bed, a few lights flickered on. Billy looked up and was encircled by a group of hot muscular men in tight white underwear. He couldn't count, but he figured there were at least ten of them.

What Billy couldn't stop staring at was between each of their legs. They each removed their underwear, revealing their massive hanging cocks and massive bulging balls. The men spun around and gave him a good look at their toned muscular behinds. Billy watched in awe as they began touching each other's cocks. They stroked each other back and forth, until all of them became rock hard. Billy glanced up at the array of massive cocks dangling above his body. He had never imagined being so turned on in his life.

The men started sucking each other off while rubbing their hands up and down each other's perfect naked bodies. One of guys crouched down next to Billy and began licking the sides Billy's cock, but it was just a tease. Billy tried to touch him but he pushed his hands away.

They began stroking their thick hard cocks faster and faster above his head. When Billy tried to reach up to grab a cock they pushed his arm away. They made it very clear that Billy was only allowed to watch them jerk off. Finally they ordered Billy on his knees, but they told Billy about the rules. Billy was allowed to suck each cock, but could only suck each cock once.

Billy gladly accepted the conditions and slowly made his way around the circle. He grabbed their thick muscle thighs, and he sucked every single juicy cock in the circle around him. Once he went all the way around the circle, he was shoved back down onto the mattress. Billy was pretty happy to look up and see his handiwork.

To make Billy even more jealous, the hot muscle studs began bending down and sucking each other off. They went slowly up and down each other's cocks while they squatted down between each other's legs. Billy couldn't stop staring at their thick muscle butts flexing, as their heads slowly moved back and forth between each other. Billy's cock was throbbing wildly at a long string of pre-cum began its way down onto his balls.

They stopped giving each other blowjobs, and stood back in their circle. The decided that Billy could have one more round of cock tasting, before he was shoved back down again.

Just as Billy was pushed down, a warm string of cum shot onto his face. He tried to lick it off with his tongue, but was met with another thick load and then another. The three guys that came on him leaned down and licked the sticky mess of his face. Billy looked up as the rest of the guys continued jerking themselves off.

Billy opened his mouth wider as cum began to rain down on his face. Endless amounts of warm cum began to drip all over his face, and into his open mouth. Billy got hit on the sides of his face, his eyes and even his hair. The men grabbed each other's swollen cocks and began shooting their warm juicy loads all over his bare chest and belly. The loud grunting noises coming out the men surrounding him only made Billy want more the hot forbidden liquid.

Billy gasped as another layer shot right past his mouth, and hit him all over both eyes. There was so much of it that he struggled to open his eyes back up. Through the little bit that he was able to see, one of the guys was jerking himself into small cup over Billy's face.

He finished his load in the cup, and brought it right up to Billy's face. He smiled down at Billy and pinched his nose shut before pouring it down Billy's throat. Just as he let go of Billy's nose, another warm load shot onto Billy's mouth and nose. Billy licked up the load from his mouth, and continued to get soaked with hot cum.

One of the guys leaned down and was nice enough to rub it out of Billy's eyes. Just as he rubbed Billy's eyes clean, he placed one leg on each side of Billy's face. Billy's faced was immediately buried between his thick muscular thighs, and Billy's tongue darted inside the guy's butthole. With Billy's face buried in his ass, he leaned forward and began to suck Billy off. He was incredibly good at it, but he couldn't hear Billy's soft moans from between his muscle butt.

Another one of the guys crouched down and began to share Billy's cock. The guy who was sitting on Billy's face turned around and shoved his cock into Billy's mouth. He pulled it out again, and shoved it back into Billy's mouth. Billy was met with his hot load hitting the back of his throat. The guy stood up and began stroking one of the guys standing over Billy.

Billy started to moan, but his open mouth was met with another warm load. As soon as he tried to swallow it, another load shot into his mouth. Billy watched as the two of the muscle studs left the room. They were jokingly caressing each other's perfectly toned butts, and gently smacking their butts. Now there were three left, and one was making Billy's cock swell like crazy.

The two guys leaned over Billy's naked body and began jerking each other off. They both crouched down on their knees in front of Billy's face, and quickly stroked their cocks back and forth against his open mouth. They took turns jamming their cocks sideways against Billy's open lips, until Billy felt something drip from both of their cocks. It was a false alarm for Billy, and it was bit of pre-cum. They both stopped and began quickly stroking each other's cocks back and forth again. One of them pushed their cock deep into Billy's throat, while the other guy shot his load all over Billy's face.

Billy could feel something throbbing, and knew he was about to lose control. The hot muscle stud stopped sucking him off, and held his cock tightly in his hand. Billy moaned as his cock penetrated deep into the muscle studs hole. The muscle stud rode him gently up and down, while he stroked his massive cock against Billy's belly. Billy couldn't handle it anymore and completely lost control. Just as Billy came inside the hot muscle stud, the stud shot his load right across Billy's belly and onto his chest.

Now there was only one guy left, and he was tall black guy with an eleven inch horse cock.

He stood above Billy's mouth and gently stroked his cock up and down. Because he was the only cock left for Billy to handle, he decided to make it fun for Billy. He picked up Billy and forced him up on his knees. He stuck his massive cock deep in Billy's mouth. Billy still had a huge mouthful of cum, and used it to lubricate the thick cock jamming in and out of his mouth. A few short minutes later, a massive load of hot cum buried itself deep down Billy's open mouth. But he wasn't finished with Billy yet. As he came in Billy's mouth, he reached down and pinched his nose closed. Now there was no way Billy wouldn't swallow the last load of the night. A thick was of cum and Saliva dripped down Billy's mouth and onto his naked body.

Billy took a massive breath of air, and spat out the rest from his mouth. Billy was shocked when his face was attacked with another load from the massive black stud. This last load shot three times, and in all different directions on his body.

Billy grabbed a towel off the floor as the last guy disappeared into the night. Billy wiped the endless layers of cum of his body, and quickly got dressed. As soon as all his clothes were back on, he pushed the metal door open and headed upstairs. His red car had mysteriously made its way into the empty parking lot.

He took his keys out of his pocket and cautiously opened the car door. A tall beautiful woman in a long purple coat was sitting in the passenger seat. She placed her hand over his mouth before he could scream. Her long perfect legs were covered in dark black lingerie stockings, and three inch stiletto's dangled on her feet. She took Billy's hand and placed it between her legs. Billy quickly realized that he was about to cross the next item of his list as her cock swelled against her red lace panties.

Billy knew that he would need a new prescription for cock.