All Comments on 'Biloxi Doxy Pt. 03'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41048 months ago

Ha! I'm not wedded to BTB endings by any means, but this was very satisfying.

Bronco56Bronco568 months ago

One helluva btb. Love it.

5stars

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg068 months ago

This was awesome

Brian needs to find out about this

Rusty_MRusty_M8 months ago

Will we see a reconciliation?

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

This was a fucked up story from the very first chapter. Yes, Mom was an evil cunt, but Brian went off the deep end when he had little reason to do so. I consider him one of the bad actors as well

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

First, THANK YOU for continuing to push forward with this story. Very satisfied with what you've written but was a little disappointed with the finish. Maybe there's more coming? (impossible to have a 100% satisfaction with btb?)

I hoped Brian was the one that got the revenge on Brad and his Mother, or got it with the help of Chris. Then we'd read the realization of Chris rehabilitating Cherry and reuniting her with Brian instead of imagining it.

ex. most of the scars healed, but not 100%, a reminder of her past... mentally she's better but can't fully recover... until Chris finds Brian and convinces/tricks him into seeing Cherry. he's the breakthrough needed to heal Cherry's mind.

or, Chris and Brian reform their brotherhood after explaining what happened to Brian and their mother. Chris arranges to hook him up with a girl, for it to be Cherry who explains she's no longer a prostitute. (Cherry's recovered mentally and no longer a slut, realizing what she's lost), ends with the romance of Cherry pleading with Brian and tentatively giving it another chance.

or Brian shuns her and they both live their lives, loveless. Cherry only wanting him back. Brian is too hurt to forget and too stubborn to forgive.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

Chris knew that his brother was in the dark about the mother’s dealings… but didn’t confirm with Brian that he was ok with it? And now, presumably, he keeps operating brothels after giving his mother what she deserved. Yeah he’s pretty stupid thinking he can rehab Brian and Cheery’s marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Confusing as to when he made his arrangements; but mom got what she deserved.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

Almost jump the shark dark but 4*.

BSreaderBSreader8 months ago
Interesting

Turn of events.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope there is more to come it has been a good read sofar

amygdalaamygdala8 months ago

Wow this went in a totally different direction than I thought.

miqael69miqael698 months ago

Yeh this story could me longer with all nicety words, but this simplified story telling just works for me. 5/5 thank you. More please!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jesus Christ this story is terrible from the first part to now

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Forsaking the moral judgement I guess the M/C did a solid in the end of this chapter, however his assumptions throughout the story seem to be rationalization at the highest level. The trend didn’t track the Truth, Justice snd the America way ending. In the end he came off as just another opportunistic piece of crap…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Seriously WTF

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You lost me when Brian whipped Cherry into hamburger meat, morbid curiosity brought me to this chapter and it was even worse. No one in this story is worth saving, Brian should have just burned it all down.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I guess I am also evil inside as I see no reason to really help Cherry. She whored herself out willingly at first and Brian is justified in not wanting anything to do with her. Beating her as he did is over the top but if he wants nuts, I get it. But the brother things they can reunite? I mean Eewwww! Who wants anything to do with a whore like that!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wierd story. Highly unlikely scenario. You have a rigid, sees the world as black and white character...marrying a whore? He puts uo with her being a whore for 2 or 3 years at college? Literally she fucks 20 to 30 different college guys every week? And Mr. Saint accepting this shit sandwich and marrying her?

Sorry. I'm not buying it at all. In college she'd have had at least 4 or 5 venereal diseases. Passed them onto the MC. That alone would have fucked up their relationship.

Her cunt would have been a disgusting germ filled swamp. Yuck.

No way he could marry someone like that. I don't care how beautiful she was. She's a gangbang whore.

The MC described here NEVER would have even given her a second look in college as soon as he found out what she was.

End of story.

And I see ic-cunter's comments below about how he hates the MC not because it's unbelievable. But because he can't believe any "real man" should have a problem with their wife being the city's biggest whore.

It's like his dream woman is a prostitute...bringing home creampies he can feast on every day?

Brian went off the deep end? According to ic. After he found out he was being lied too and finding out his wife was happily being fucked weekly by dozens of men who were paying to do so.

I mean what man is gonna react how Brian did? Am I right? Get upset? Geez...instead he should have kissed her cum breath mouth and congratulated her...then when he found out how much money she was generating? He should have negotiated with his mom for a better cut. So they could have all the money they could get from her whoring. Geez...he should have been proud of his wife according to ic-cunter. Been looking to maximize profits.

That's sarcasm there btw...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This entire story was fucked up from the beginning. A woman who lives in a frat house and fucks all the members and loves it? And then one falls in love with her and allows that shit to continue? HELL NO!! No RESPECTABLE man would ever, EVER want to be with a slut like her. I know this is only a story but it's a really shitty one. How about writing something a little more realistic instead. 1* for the entire 3 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ic69hunter — "... Mom was an evil cunt, but Brian went off the deep end when he had little reason to do so..."

Wait? What? Brian finds out that everyone important in his life has been A. Lying to him. B. Manipulating his work life to take unfair advantage over his wife. C. Surreptitiously grooming his wife to be a paid prostitute. D. Scamming his wife by stealing from her wages (granted Brian wasn't too concerned with this aspect of their deception) E. Had his wife dancing nude in a brothel.

Sure Brian knew about Cherry's unbelievable attachment to OA frats, but he had no idea of all her other activities. Not initiated by Cherry, but rather through a conspiracy involving Brian's mother, step-father, and Cherry's boss. I think Brian going off the deep end was the least concern Cherry, Brian's mom, Brad or anyone in the food chain of the brothel needed to be worried about.

They should have been concerned about themselves. It would have been fitting if each of them disappearing one at a time, only to be reunited in a shipping container in the middle of some southern swamp. A little gathering of evil conspirators. Brian's mom, Brad, Cherry's boss, and Cherry. There could be activities and Brian could be the coordinator. Things like 'Washout Waterboarding", "Knuckles and Needles", or a group favorite "Hot Box Sauna" with a windowless shipping container in the sun.

Brian had every reason to go off the deep end. He never liked the OA situation, he tolerated it. It was going on when he meet Cherry. They had a marriage with agreements in place. Cherry broke them. Brian's family provided the sledgehammer. 5★ BTB, it could have been worse.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Not enough revenge. Everyone but the husband deserved to pay, hot just the Mom. Scars are not 1% of what the slut Cherry deserved. Sickening story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Best chapter of the series. Looks like at least one more, right? LOL! 4.6*

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

Like the final! I would have expected even much more evil to that "great" mother...

Well done! 5 stars from here ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this story! I can easily see more. Brian coming to terms with everything, maybe cooling down. His brother's search and maybe he gets cherry involved in joining him on his search, to keep her focused on something positive. Maybe the brother and cherry get in trouble and Brian happens to be there and he bails them out, thinking back to all the times he was there for them. Again, I love it.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Good chapter, needs one more to wrap up all the loose ends, l hope there is one there.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An extremily unbelievable BTB tale, even if it were happening in Wonderland. The MC is totally inconsistent, changing from a weak brainless monkey to an avenger going for killing. All in all not a good tale.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

The whole thing was a tad "over the top" but well written. So, many thanks for sharing your story. Cheers.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart8 months ago

Not sure how to score this. Decent revenge but I disliked the change in viewpoint character. Changing the MC from Brian to his brother I felt did the story a disservice, the revenge Brian earned was done by someone else who was more or less a non-character in the other two chapters. That said I did like the revenge, how the brother realized what a terrible person he was and his family was and decided to give the evil mom a taste of her own terrible medicine. 4 stars, hope there is another chapter to wrap things up and give Brian some closure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good ending. Please do not destroy the story with a RAAC in next chapter if you choose to write one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We should see Cherry’s point of view of the events of the story from her listening and (stupidly) believing their words to her husband confronting her and then whipping her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a great perspective change. It brought to light the true evil of the mother, and the details of her plot. She got what she deserved. The only unbelievable thing was that the younger brother thought "Galahad" knew and was okay with his wife being a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How to say this....... Geeze... Nah,... Just Nah! All I can think is either a family with really, really BAD behavioral genetics, or their upbringing was so bad they were twisted beyond belief. The latter of course. The real victim here was the wife Cherry because she clearly had a mental illness. The rest... including a husband that was truly blind and obviously never paid attention or communicated with his wife, were just evil, twisted people. I can empathize with the husband beating the wife after finding out, but such violence justified? Nope. I am surprised he didn't just go to the family house and shoot the rest of them before going on the lam. If not for the equally twisted brother, she would have gotten away with it all.

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

Stupid story about stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! Twist ending with the mom owning the whorehouses, and intentionally having the husbands work longer offshore, so she could groom the wives to be whores! And I think that the other son figuring out what an evil botch she was, is the icing on the cake. That being said, getting her addicted to ( Heroin? ) and prostituting her in Africa, was kinda risky. I think anybody that evil, could have eventually escaped, and came after both sons. I think slitting her throat and making her shark bait, was the way to go- 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm sure this story was written for all those men out there that had a cheating wife that really screwed them over and they wanted to beat the ever loving hide off her... but, wouldn't or couldn't because they didn't want to go to prison and end up leaving her everything because of it... an unrealistic story is nothing more than a relief valve.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

This was entertaining regardless so I hope you continue this wonderful train wreck.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

This series needs at least 2 more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This chapter ruined it. You introduced a new character out of left field, you depersonalized the revenge. Just all around disappointing..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sometimes I think I used to be a very bad lad BUT nowhere in my memory could I have ever been as bad as Brians mother was Hope she died of aids (jaybee186)

Cito22Cito224 months ago

Sorry but too little too late for the younger brother. He needs to go away as well

LessursnommisLessursnommis3 months ago

Cherry’s brain was damaged before.

The damage Brian did finished the break.

Maybe she can repair herself with help

Just a thought…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't usually condone capital punishment, but for this, I'll make an exception and wish Brian had put a bullet in all three of them: mother, younger brother, and stepfather.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous