Biloxi Doxy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chymera
chymera
620 Followers

My mother slumped forward in her chair.

It was several hours later that she stirred on the bed in the ship's cabin. "Oh, good," I said as she strained against her restraints. "I was afraid that you wouldn't wake up and I wouldn't be able to wish you 'bon voyage'.

"I wanted to tell you that I couldn't forgive you for what you did to my brother. Not just pimping out his wife and ruining his life, but for changing him, to making him into some that only you could admire. Your son was too good for you.

"And I know you've put a hit out on Brad. He's probably dead already. And I know that eventually you'd probably do the same thing to me if I ever crossed you. Or maybe even if I haven't. You're just that evil."

I took a sip of the scotch the captain had given me. It was surprisingly good. I savored it as I waited for my mother to calm down. "So, now you're going on a cruise. On a little sailing sloop, around the Caribbean. With Brad, I think, since he's not likely to turn up anywhere. Unfortunately," here I dropped my voice to a somber tone, "there will be a tragic accident and all lives will be lost when the ship sinks."

I laughed. "But don't worry. The crew are actually all Mexicans and are being paid handsomely to return to their ancestral homes, never to return. The boat owner is very happy with what you're paying him for a boat that needs more repairs than it's worth. Overall, everyone is very happy with what you're paying them, even the captain of this boat.

"Yes, it's all being paid for out of your accounts. And you? Well, you're going on a nice, long cruise, but not around the Caribbean. No, you're off to Africa. I've arranged for you to work in a little, out of the way mining town. You're a little older than they would like, but they're really not that picky. I'm sure you won't be the oldest whore there, but you're likely to be the freshest. And who knows, you might even meet some girls you know there. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you."

The scotch really was good. I let it sit on my tongue for a while. Mom seemed to have a lot to say from behind her gag, but I really wasn't interested. "The captain's got a shot for you. You know the shot. You've given it to a lot of girls over the years. It'll put you in the right frame of mind for the job ahead.

"I'd introduce you to the captain, but I'm sure that you and he, and the crew, too, will get to know each other very well on the way to your final, and I mean, final destination."

I slugged down the rest of the scotch and rose to leave. "And don't worry about Cherry. I'm having her moved to the finest facility. Once she's recovered, I'll try to get her back together with Brian, if I can find him. And I will, even if it takes all your money. In the meantime, I'll set her up with her own home and all the money she'll ever need. Or should I say, you'll be setting her up and giving her all the money, she'll ever need. You're just such a generous soul. Enjoy yourself in Africa."

What can I say? I was a son who could make his mother proud.

chymera
chymera
620 Followers
12