Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 05

Story Info
Bimbofied nun is so eager to please her daddy.
7.6k words
4.72
16.2k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bimbo Nun Pleases Her Daddy

Father Patrick Mallory

Ms. Amberlyn Sorenson looked out at the scene of debauchery in the worship hall of my church. It was officially called the Church of Mary Magdalene, but I owned it. The Lord had given it to me.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are of God; for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I ignored the passage from the First book of John Chapter Four. Of course, this came from the Lord. Look what it let me do. I had just fucked the bimbofied Sister Evelyn Maria in the pussy while she ate out Sister Abby Marjorie. That busty bimbo-nun still dripped with Ryan Price's cum. It coated her face and tits. Ryan Price's wife, now a bimbo-harlot he had abandoned, was sixty-nining with Sister Bethany Anne. The Black woman lay on top of the nun, just devouring her.

My cock throbbed as I stared at the young Ms. Sorenson. I had the ability to make virgins into bimbos. But I had fucked Ms. Sorenson yesterday. The eighteen-year-old girl stood there in her schoolgirl uniform, her tartan skirt falling to her knees. Her blouse crisp and white. Her blonde pigtails spilled around her face. She looked innocent enough. I wanted to find out if she was still pure enough.

I had deflowered her. Not some lout out in the world. Me. A priest. It was a holy act she had participated in.

"You have come to confess your sins?" I asked the young woman.

"Yes," she whimpered, her cheeks burning bright. "I can't stop thinking about the things you did to me, Father." She rushed forward and stopped before me. "I... I... have become a lewd girl, Father. See."

She lifted her skirt to reveal she wore no panties. Her pussy was now shaved. Not a speck of blonde hair adorned her tight slit that dripped with her lusts. I lusted for her. That was a naughty sight. My dick was so hard for her. I just had to enjoy her. I grabbed her and pulled her to me.

"Father!" she whimpered as I stepped to the side and sat on the pew. The wood was hard beneath my naked ass. I pulled her onto my lap.

"Show me the lewd things you wish to do, Ms. Sorenson," I groaned. I wanted to bimbofy her, but it was hotter having her fuck me before then. When she was just consumed by her lusts. It was so exciting to be here in this moment.

"Yes, Father!" she moaned and grabbed my cock. She nuzzled me right into her folds. "I can't stop thinking about your thingie, Father!"

"It's such a great thingie," Sister Abby Marjorie said.

The girl pressed me into the entrance of her snatch and plunged her cunt down my cock. I groaned at the feel of her pussy sliding down my dick. She engulfed me with all that she had. It was just so good having her do that.

I loved the feel of her twat swallowing my dick. I savored the way she slid down and down my cock. It was amazing having her do that. She devoured every inch of my cock. I loved having all her pussy around my dick. That was just amazing.

Just wondrous.

"Fuck," I groaned at the heat of her pussy soaking my dick. She felt wondrous. Just amazing around my dick. "Damn, that's so good!"

"It is, Father!" she moaned, her pussy clenching and relaxing on my cock. "Oh, oh, Father, this is what I've been thinking of doing! I'm such a wicked, wicked girl."

"It's a holy act with your priest," I said, my hands sliding beneath her skirt and finding her rump. I squeezed and kneaded her ass. She gasped and clamped her pussy down on my dick. I lifted her up my rod. She massaged me with her tight and silky flesh.

"Oh, Father," she whimpered as she climbed up me. Then she plunged back down me. Her pigtails bounced. The schoolgirl rode me with her tight snatch.

I loved how she worked her pussy up and down my cock. She worked that hot flesh up and down me. It was so amazing having her do that. I loved it with all my heart. I enjoyed every moment of that hot, young cunt sliding up and down my dick.

I reveled in it. This was what the Bimbo App had given me. This wondrous reward. I was so happy about it. She squeezed her cunt down on my dick. She worked her twat up and down my dick, gasping and moaning as she rode me.

"Ooh, ooh, she's all worshipy you, Fathery Mallory!" cooed Sister Evelyn Maria. "Yay!"

"Yippee!" Sister Abby Marjorie cooed, bouncing up and down. Her tits, covered in drying cum, heaved. "That's so awesomey! Worky that hottie cunny cunt upy and downy the Fathery's biggie cock, Missy Sorenson!"

"Yes, yes, yes," the innocent girl moaned as she rode me.

I savored that delight, her pussy feeling so amazing around my dick. The delight reached down to my balls. I loved that feeling. It was just so hot having her gripping me like that. She held me tight as she rode me. It was fantastic. Just a treat to have her doing that.

I loved the way that she worked her cunt up and down my dick. She held me tight. She felt so good around my cock. It was just fantastic to have her pumping her cunt up and down my dick. The pressure swelled in me.

I squeezed her tush as she rode me. I loved the feel of her booty in my hand. It was such a wondrous moment. She felt so amazing around my cock. She worked that hot snatch up and down me faster and faster, her cute face twisting in delight.

"Oh, Father Mallory!" she whimpered. "That naughty feelings are building in me."

"You're going to cum like a holy maiden on my cock," I said. "Because you're riding your priest's dick. Don't be ashamed. This is a wondrous gift the Lord has given you!"

That verse from First John echoed in my mind again, but I ignored it. The Bimbo App wasn't a false teacher. I wasn't a false teacher. I shuddered as the heat of her pussy worked up and down my dick. I needed to cum in her sweet pussy.

I gripped her rump as she plunged her cunt down my cock. She took me to the hilt. It was spectacular to have her pussy gripping me like that. She threw back her head and gasped out in delight at the silky heat of her cunt. It was amazing.

"Father Mallory!" she gasped as she plunged down me. Her pussy went wild.

I reveled in her snatch spasming around my cock. It was just so wondrous. I loved the way she spasmed around me. It was a fantastic rush to have her cunt ripping and writhing around my dick. She suckled at me with all that she had. I loved the way she spasmed around me. The pressure grew.

"Lord, yes!" I growled and erupted into her pussy.

I flooded her cunt with my jizz. I pumped her full of my spunk. It was just an amazing moment to have all that ecstasy sweeping through my body. Stars flashed across my vision as her cunt spasmed around me.

"Oh, yes, yes, Father Mallory!" the innocent schoolgirl moaned, her young snatch rippling around me. "I love this! You're blessing me with your holy seed!"

"Yes!" I roared.

The bimbo-nuns squealed in delight around us as I flooded the girl's snatch. It was just such a wicked moment to have her convulsing around me. I loved every second of that amazing passion rippling around me as I erupted again and again.

I filled her up with so much passion. It was just an awesome moment to have all that pleasure slamming through me. I savored every moment of it. I loved all that bliss rushing through me. I groaned as I pumped her twat full of my cum.

I filled her up with all my jizz. She rippled around me. It was such a wondrous moment. So incredible to experience this delight. She moaned as her pussy spasmed about me. I shuddered with this rapture. I was in heaven.

"Oh, damn, yes," I groaned, flooding her cunt with all my spunk. "Oh, that's just glorious. Thank you, Lord!"

"Thank you," the girl moaned as I grabbed my phone.

I aimed it at her, opening the Bimbo App. I had earned another Faith Crystal from, Fuck Female Parishioner! 1 Faith Crystals earned! That brought me to 36. Then the phone registered her sitting before me. I grinned at what I read.

Turn the Virgin Amberlyn Sorenson into a Bimbo Oral Nun? The buttons for YES and NO pulsed at the bottom of the screen. I didn't know why the NO button even existed. Did anyone who have this App ever hit anything but YES? Well, the Lord did respect Free Will. Still, I wanted this girl serving in my church. I hit the button.

YES!

It cost me 10 Faith Crystals. I dropped to 26 as gasped and glowed pink for a moment. Her pussy clenched about me. When it vanished, she wasn't wearing her schoolgirl uniform but a nun's slutty habit. It fit her body tightly, the skirt of the robe slit up the sides so her stocking-clad thighs gripped me. Her blonde hair was hidden by her wimple and veil, her face melting into empty-headed though.

"Fathery Mallory!" she squealed, bouncing up and down my dick. "I'm a nunny nun and get to servy you and the Lordy and the churchy! Yay!"

"Yay!" squealed the other bimbo-nuns, even Sister Bethany Anne who was no longer sixty-nining with the harlot wife. Mrs. Price was clapping with her fellow bimbos. They were all so happy.

I grinned, my dick throbbing. We would have to tell Sister Amberlyn... Donna's parents all about this. I wondered if Mrs. Sorenson was an unfaithful wife. I could turn her into a bimbo-harlot, too. I bet that would be amazing.

"From now on you are Sister Amberlyn Donna," I told her.

"Yay!" she squealed again and jumped up and down on my lap, working her cunt up and down my dick. "I lovey it, Fathery Mallory!"

She kissed me. She threw her arms around my neck and planted her lips on mine. I loved it so much. I gripped her ass then lifted her off my cock. She moaned as she broke the kiss as I pushed her off me. We had to go.

I found my pants and drew them on. I still had on my black shirt and the starched, white collar of a priest. I took her hand and led her from the worship hall. I knew my bimbo-nuns and bimbo-harlot would take care of my parishioners. They would satisfy those coming in for confession.

A priest couldn't just stay in his church. He had to go out into the world, into the Mission Field, to help his flock and find new converts to the Lord and his Son. I felt good as I left the church and went to my cheap car. I climbed inside.

Sister Amberlyn Donna joined me. She licked her lips. She was an oral bimbo-nun, adept at sucking dicks and eating pussy. She stared down at my cock and licked her lips. She looked so horny right now. Just so ready to do naughty things to my dick. I loved it, too. I was glad that she was eager to suck on my cock.

"That's right," I said, nodding to her. "Have fun. Nurse on me."

"Yay!" she squealed as I backed my car out of the parking spot. She leaned over, unzipped my fly, and pulled out my cock with deft ease. "I lovey suckying on cockies! It's what the Lordy intends me to do!"

She swallowed my cock. I groaned at the warmth of her mouth around my dick. She bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. I loved the skill the barely legal bimbo-nun possessed. She swirled her tongue around my crown.

"Lord," I groaned as I drove to her house. She suckled on me with all that she had. She was such a wicked thing. "You are going to be such a good bimbo-nun!"

She squealed around my dick and suckled hard. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was an amazing moment to have her suckling on me. That hot mouth worked up and down my dick. She knew what she was doing to me. She suckled on me with all that she had.

I loved it. I savored that hot mouth working up and down me. She suckled on me with all that she was worth. It was a delight to have her doing that. She suckled on me with passion. She nursed on me with all that she had.

I loved how she worked her tongue around my dick. She suckled on me with passion. With force. It was so good to have her do that. She moaned around my dick. The force of her suction rose in me. I groaned at what she did to me.

It was amazing.

Wondrous.

I drove toward her house as she suckled on me with all that she had, nursing off her won pussy juices. She was a wicked bimbo-nun. I loved it. Sister Amberlyn Donna worshiped my cock for all she was worth. It was glorious.

She worshiped my dick with that naughty mouth. She suckled on me with all that she had. I loved it so much. I savored the way she nursed on me. It was just a glorious moment. I rushed toward my climax. I hurtled toward it.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's it. You're sucking so hard on my dick. You want my cum, don't you, slut! Oh, yes, yes, you're a bimbo-slut. A wanton nun!"

She moaned around my cock and suckled hard. I shuddered as she slurped on me. I slowed at a stop sign. I turned on my blinker, but I didn't move. My head lolled back as my bimbo-nun suckled hard on my cock. The pressure in my balls burst.

I erupted into her sweet mouth.

I pumped my cum into her hot mouth. I flooded her with everything that I had. I shuddered with the wonderful delight. It swept through me. All that ecstasy. It was an incredible moment to have all that bliss slamming through me.

Stars danced across my eyes. I loved the way they twinkled before me. It was just majestic to have all that spunk spurting into her mouth. She gulped it all down. She swallowed the spunk with her naughty mouth. I loved it.

"Damn, that's good," I groaned as I erupted again. "Sister Amberlyn Donna, you are a treasure."

She ripped her mouth off my cock and gasped. "I am?" She stared down at her habit. "There's goldy and gems and preciousy stones in me! Wow!"

I rolled my eyes. Bimbos.

My phone started beeping as I neared the Sorenson house. The cutie bounced up and down as I pulled into the driveway of her home. She was so eager to let her parents know that she had become my bimbo-nun. I was ready, too. This was so hot.

Before heading up, I checked my notifications.

Titty Nun satiated parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Anal Nun satiated parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Bimbo Harlot satiates a parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Oral Nun satiated parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

That brought me to 30 Faith Crystals. Wonderful.

I climbed out of the door, Sister Amberlyn Donna skipping up with me. She had cum on her chin and hummed so happily. She opened the door and headed inside, all full of bursting cheer as I followed her into her home.

"Mommy! Daddy!" she called out. "I'm a nunny nun! Looky! Fathery Mallory made me into one of his bimboy-nuns. Yay!"

"Uh... what?" asked her father who was sitting on his recliner. He worked from home or something these days. He looked down from the paper he was reading. He stared at his daughter and blinked.

"Go suck your father off, Sister," I said, smacking her on the ass.

"Okey-dokey!" she said and darted to her father was who in the process of closing his recliner. She dropped down before him and attacked his sweatpants.

"Amberlyn!" he gasped as her mother entered. Barbara Sorenson had blonde hair like her daughter but had a much more developed bosom her tight t-shirt revealed. She wore sweatpants, too. She wasn't about to head out. "What is going on? Father Mallory... What are you doing to your father, young lady!"

"Suckying his dickie!" she gasped as she slapped away her father's hands and yanked out his cock. "Ooh, yay!"

She swallowed her father's cock. He gasped in shock, his entire body freezing. His daughter suckled on him. Her noisy slurps filled the room with her passion. It was so hot to hear. My dick was so hard. I loved it so much. This was a wild thing to see. It was just a delight.

A big smile spread on my lips as Mrs. Sorenson watched on. Mr. Sorenson just groaned. He reached out to grab his daughter's head and rip her off only to freeze. It was clear the pleasure of her hot, taboo mouth working up and down his cock had overwhelmed him.

"Wh-what is going on, Father O'Mallory," Mrs. Sorenson asked, staring at me in confusion. "Why is she doing this? And you're just standing there smiling, Father! This is outrageous, Father. A sin! What is going on?"

"Have you ever cheated on your husband, Mrs. Sorenson?" I asked her, my eyes boring in on her.

Her cheeks flashed red as she folded her arms beneath her. "Of course, I haven't. I would never do something like that."

"Really?" I aimed my phone at her. "Let's find out."

She frowned at me as the app identified her and... Bimbofy Barbara Sorenson into your church's Bimbo Harlot? appeared on the screen with the YES and NO buttons flashing below. I smiled at that.

"This App says you have," I said. "I know you're lying. I'm a priest. Don't lie to me."

She bit her lip, her daughter sucking her husband off in the background. Mrs. Sorenson shuddered there, her heart pounding. "It was ten years ago. One slip-up when I was at my high school reunion. Keith couldn't come. Work, and... It was my old boyfriend and... It was just that once. I confessed to Father Richards and did my penance."

"What?" Husband gasped in shock. He pushed up his glasses.

I hit the YES button and dropped down to 20 Faith Crystals. Instantly the guilt on Mrs. Sorenson's face melted away into bimbo happiness. She squealed in delight and ripped off her top, revealing her big boobs in a black sports bra. It hugged her tits as she clapped her hands together.

"You cheated on me?" groaned her husband. He shuddered. "Oh, damn. Amberlyn. You have to stop. This is... Oh, damn, this is so wrong."

My app buzzed with a notification.

Titty Nun satiated 2 parishioners, one with her tits and one with her pussy. 2 Faith Crystals earned!

I know had 22 Faith Crystals. It was getting wild at my church. That made me so hard.

Mr. Sorenson grabbed his daughter's head. She suckled hard as I watched, enraptured by the incestuous sight of the daughter pleasing her daddy. Sister Amberlyn Sorenson suckled with such might on her daddy's cock. It was wild to witness.

He groaned, his face twisting in delight. His glasses slipped on his head as his bimbofied wife kneaded her tits through her sports bra. She watched on with such heat in her eyes. She quivered, so glad that her bimbo-daughter suckled on her husband's cock.

"Make your daddy cummy, honey," Mrs. Sorenson said. "He's a goody man who deserves lots of cummies. Yay!"

"Shit!" groaned Mr. Sorenson. "Sorry, Father, but... but... Fuck!"

He erupted into her mouth. He pumped his jizz into her hips daughter's mouth. The incestuous sight was such a lovely thing to witness. I smiled from ear to ear at it, my dick so hard. I loved this. I loved it so much.

I was so glad to witness it. My cock ached as I watched the girl sucking and slurping on her daddy's cock. She nursed on him with all that she had. He groaned as he pumped the last of his cum into her mouth. My phone beeped with a notification.

Oral Nun satiates father with incestuous blowjob. 3 Faith Crystals earned!

25 Faith Crystals.

"Fuck your father, Sister Amberlyn Donna," I said. "Let him feel that sloppy cunt around his dick!"

The bimbo-nun ripped her mouth off his cock and squealed, "Yesy, yes, Fathery Mallory!"

She climbed up on the guy and grabbed his dick. She brought him to her pussy and rubbed him into her cunt. She plunged her pussy down his dick. She gasped in delight as she did that. Her face contorted with pleasure as she plunged her cunt down his dick.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody," she moaned. "That's so greaty good. I lovey it, Daddy!"

"Yeah," he groaned as she rode him.

I turned to Mrs. Sorenson. "Strip naked. I'm going to eat that pussy of yours! I want to devour that hot wife cunt!"