Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled down at her and grabbed my phone. I checked it and smiled. There must be an orgy at my church going on right now.

Bimbo Harlot satiates a parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Titty Nun satiated 2 parishioners, one with her tits and one with her pussy. 2 Faith Crystals!

Anal Nun satiated parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Oral Nun satiated 2 parishioners, one with her mouth and one with her pussy! 2 Faith Crystal earned!

Bimbo Harlot sucks her husband's dick clean of a bimbo's ass! 1 Faith Crystal Earned!

That brought me up to 41 Faith Crystals.

"So, do you want me to keep your wife, or do you want to be responsible for the bimbo-harlot," I said. "Adultery is grounds for divorce."

"No, no," said Mr. Sorenson. "I'll keep her."

I grabbed my phone and found the option.

Do you want to transfer Barbara Sorenson to her husband's care?

I hit the YES button. Another notification flashed on my screen.

Give Bimbo Harlot back to her husband! 3 Faith Crystals earned!

44 Faith Crystals.

I was just about to suggest something else when my phone rang. It was Mother Superior Geraldine Ruth, the head of the nuns who ran the church and the attached Catholic junior college. My stomach sank. This would not be good.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Father, you have to get back here," she said in a panic. "It's debauchery. Filth. I can't believe what is happening in the worship hall. I'm tempted to call the police. There's... there's... It's an orgy! An orgy led by the other nuns. I don't know what has happened, Father."

"I'll be right there," I said. "Sister Amberlyn Donna, we have to go right now. Mr. Sorenson, enjoy your slut-wife. Bring her to mass."

"I will, he said as I darted out of the house

I hopped in my car with the bimbo-nun. I hauled ass back to the church and reached it in a few minutes. I found the wrinkled-faced nun out front. She looked like a leathery prune left too long in the sun. She gasped at the sight of me than froze at Sister Amberlyn Donna in her slutty nun outfit.

"You did this!" the mother superior roared and charged me. Before I could react, she slapped me hard.

To be continued...