Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 06

Story Info
The prudish mother superior is bimbofied!
7.5k words
4.64
12k
20

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Prudish Mother Superior

Father Patrick Mallory

My cheek burned and brain rattled from the mother superior's hard slap. She stood there furious at me for the orgy going on in the church. I gripped my phone as the leather-faced, old hag glared at me. Wrinkled. Pruned. All the joy of life sucked out of her.

I aimed my phone at her.

"You are the devil's spawn, Father!" she roared, her eyes furious. "Don't you aim that phone at me!

Bimbofy Mother Superior Geraldine Ruth into your Bimbo Pussy Nun? Beneath, the two options hovered in pink bubbles. YES. NO. I didn't even hesitate. It cost 27 Faith Crystals, dropping me down to 17.

The change to the mother superior was dramatic. Her leathery face smoothed out and grew silky. Color returned to her cheeks. Her shriveled lips became plump and red. The hatred in her eyes vanished, replaced by empty-headed joy. She jumped up and down in a short habit that barely fell over her rump, the black fabric flaring up to almost flash her naughty tits. She had long, gorgeous legs clad in white thigh-highs. The fabric hugged tight about a pair of big, firm tits.

She wasn't ancient any longer. She was young. Rejuvenated.

She hiked her skirt and flashed her pussy at me as my phone vibrated with a new notification. I stared at the bimbofied mother superior's shaved twat. A tight slit that looked virginal and so yummy. My dick was so hard.

I glanced at the phone and read, The Mother Superior with her mighty pussy satiates your parishioners. You can now make faithful women into Bimbo Ass or Titty Nuns for 20 Faith Crystals.

"Looky at my pussy!" the mother superior squeaked. "It's all tightie and yummy and it wants to eaty your cock, Fathery Mallory!"

"Yes, it does," I growled and grabbed her hand. I drew her to my car where Sister Amberlyn Donna, the virgin that I had turned into an oral bimbo nun watched. She quivered there in her sexy habit slit in the sides to show off her leg. "Bend over the car, Sister Amberlyn Donna!"

"Yesy, Fathery sir!" gasped the eighteen-year-old nun. She spun around and bent over the hood the car. "Ooh, ooh, I'm a nuny nun, Mothery Superior!"

"Me, too!" squealed the mother superior. "Wowzie! Isn't that the beesy knees?"

Sister Amberlyn Donna giggled as I brought the mother superior to her and shoved her down to her knees behind the girl. Right here in the parking lot of my church where anyone could see us, I dropped to my knees and flipped up the mother superior's skirt. She had such a tight ass.

"There's cum in Sister Amberlyn Donna's asshole," I growled. "Lick it out of her!"

"Yesy yes!" squealed the mother superior. She flipped up that skirt and exposed that delicious asshole. She parted the girl's butt-cheeks, her crack coated in pearly jizz. Without hesitation, the mother superior buried her face into that crevice and liked. "Yummy nummy cummy!"

My dick was so hard. I fished it out of my black pants and nuzzled it into the mother superior's tight pussy. I thrust against her slit and hit her hymen. The woman was a virgin? She had gone her entire life without having sex.

Such a wholesome woman, but the Lord put her in my hands to make her into my slutty nun. Her cherry was mine. I owned her virginity as I owned the rest of her body. I thrust harder and felt her maidenhead stretching.

Her cherry popped.

"Yay!" squealed the bimbofied mother superior as she lapped up cum from Sister Amberlyn Donna's butt-crack and asshole. "A dickie in my pussy! What a happy nappy day!"

"So fucking happy," I growled as I sank to the hilt in her pussy. I loved being in her cunt. I savored every last second of that hot twat massaging my cock. "Damn, you're tight. You got an amazing pussy, Mother Superior!"

"It's a superiory pussy!" the bimbofied slut moaned, her twat clamping down on me.

She wiggled her hips and squeezed about me. It felt so good having her cunt around me. Just so damned amazing. I loved it. This was a delight as I drew back my hips. She groaned in delight as I thrust back to the hilt in her pussy. It was so wonderful to pound her cunt with all that I had. I thrust away at her.

I pounded her twat with all that I had. It was a beautiful moment to fuck her. I pounded her with such force. I buried into her with all that I had as she lapped up the cum from Sister Amberlyn Donna's pussy.

I loved that heat of the mother superior's cunt. "Fuck!" I snarled. There was something amazing about her pussy. How she squeezed about me. How she wiggled her hips. Something about her twat was just fantastic. "You're pussy is superior!"

"Mothery superior!" squealed the nun into the girl's butt-crack.

"Yes!" I groaned, pumping away at her cunt with all that I had.

I slammed into her with force. I thrust to the hilt in her with all that I had, loving the feel of her around me. She massaged me with that hot pussy while my phone buzzed with an announcement. I was earning more points from the orgy raging in the church.

I pumped away at Mother Superior Geraldine Ruth's pussy. I hammered her amazing twat, my nuts swelling with the pressure. I hammered her cunt for all that I had. I fucked to the hilt in her snatch again and again. I thrust deep and hard into her.

She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around me as he rimmed Sister Amberlyn Donna's asshole. I thrust to the hilt in that hot pussy as the young nun tossed her head, her veil rustling around her head as she enjoyed herself.

"Licky out all those cummies, Mothery Superior!" she gasped. "Yesy yes, you're such a goody nun! You got your tongue all in my butty hole!"

"Finger her cunt, too," I growled. "Finger her cunt, Mother Superior, and make her cum!"

The mother superior clamped her twat down on my dick and moaned. "Yesy yes! Cummies are holy and goody and wonderfully!"

Her hand moved. Sister Amberlyn Donna gasped in delight. She shuddered there as I fucked to the hilt in the mother superior's cunt. Her hot pussy brought me closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to bursting in her twat.

I hammered her, the pressure in my nuts growing. Sister Amberlyn Donna tossed her head back had forth. She quivered there as I fucked to the hilt in her cunt. I pounded her pussy with all that I had. I buried into her with such force.

"Yes, yes, yes," I growled, pounding the mother superior's snatch. "Thank you, Lord! Thank you for this App and these whores!"

"Yesy yes!" gasped the mother superior. "I'm a whorey nun! Yay!"

"Yay!" squealed Sister Amberlyn Donna. "I'm also gonna cummy!"

I slammed hard into the mother superior's pussy as she feasted on the girl's asshole and churned up her cunt. Sister Amberlyn Donna shuddered bent over the hood of my car. I growled as I fucked to the hilt in her pussy, reveling in that delight.

It was such a perfect moment. A wonderful delight to bury into that tight pussy I had deflowered. The silky heat melted down to my cunt. My nuts swelled with the delight. I would just erupt into her cunt and flood her with cum.

"Mothery Superior!" gasped Sister Amberlyn Donna. "Yippee yay!"

The mother superior ripped her fingers out of the girl's cunt and slid her head down to drown in pussy cream. She licked up the delight as I buried into the nun's hot snatch. The mother superior squealed in delight.

"Yesy yes," she moaned as she came.

I buried into her cunt spasming snatch, her flesh rippling around me. That felt so good. I loved that heat rushing through me. I grunted in delight at the amazing passion sucking at my dick. I plowed to the hilt in her cunt.

"Shit!" I growled and erupted.

"Cummies in my pussy!" the mother superior moaned as she took her first-ever load of jizz.

I flooded the bimbofied nun's. Her rejuvenated pussy spasmed around my dick. She suckled at me with all that she had. It was an amazing moment to thrust to the hilt in her. I loved the heat of this moment and erupted.

I pumped into her cunt. I flooded her with all that I had. It was just an incredible moment to have all that pleasure shooting out of my dick. I spurted into her with all that I had. It was incredible having all that rapture crashing into my mind.

"Cummies in my twaty and in my cunty and in my pussy!" the mother superior sang.

"Yay!" squealed the younger nun.

I grunted and pumped all my spunk into her cunt. I filled her to the brim with all that I had. It was just amazing to have all this pleasure rushing through me. I spurted every drop of cum that I had into her with my big dick.

It was just wondrous. Just amazing to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I pumped the last of my spunk into the mother superior's cunt. She whimpered in delight. I felt so good.

"Lord," I breathed and ripped my cock out of her cunt. I grabbed my phone and checked on the events happening inside.

Anal Nun satiated 2 parishioners, one with her asshole and one with her pussy! 2 Faith Crystal earned!

Bimbo Harlot satiates a parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Titty Nun satiated parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Oral Nun satiated 2 parishioners, one with her mouth and one with her asshole! 2 Faith Crystal earned!

That brought me up to 23 Faith Crystals. I smiled as I stood and held my pants. "Follow me, sluts!"

I marched for the church and threw open the doors, my two bimbofied nuns giggling behind me. I strode through the vestibule to the worship hall where an orgy raged. A dozen or more men were fucking my nuns and Mrs. Price, the Black bimbo harlot that was still here. There were a few shocked women on the edges that watched in shock. They couldn't believe that their husbands would do this.

An unmarried woman in her late twenties, Nina Perez, rushed over to me. She hadn't noticed my cock thrusting out before me. She was the head of the church's choir. Her black hair streamed behind her. She was a slender thing, her brown eyes wide.

"Father!" she gasped. "It's horrible! Look at how horrible it is!"

"Is it horrible?" I asked as I aimed my phone at her.

She stopped, her eyes widening. "Father?"

Bimbofy the faithful woman Nina Perez into a Bimbo Nun? appeared on my screen. The two prompts YES or NO appeared beneath. I hit YES and a new prompt flashed on my screen ASS or TITTY. I hit TITTY.

It dropped me to 3 Faith Crystals as her modest dress became a tight-fitting habit that fits about her now-huge tits. A white wimple framed her golden-brown face and hid her black hair. She trembled, her eyes melting into empty-headed delight.

She opened the front of her habit and her big, golden-brown titties spilled out. Her dark-brown nipples thrust out hard. She gripped her perky and soft tits and jiggled them at me. She giggled in delight, utterly thrilled to be a nun.

I moved to the nearest pew and sank down. "Give me a titty fuck, Sister... Nina Rosa! Mother Superior, eat out her cunt as she does that."

"Okey-dokey!" they both said together.

Sister Nina Rosa rushed to me and dropped to her knees. She wrapped her big boobs around my cock. They were such soft tits. They engulfed my tits. I groaned in delight as the mother superior dropped down behind Sister Nina Rosa. She flipped up the Hispanic nun's habit.

"Welcomey to the sisteryhood!" gasped the mother superior before she buried her face into the new bimbo-nun's cunt.

"Ooh, ooh, I can sucky your dickie!" Sister Amberlyn Donna called and darted off into the orgy. "And you, mistery sir, can fuck my cunny hole! How does that sound? Ameny?"

The two men groaned.

I watched it raging, men fucking my nuns and Mrs. Price. This was how my church would be. Slutty wives would become bimbo harlots, virgins and faithful women nuns, and the men and women of my church would be very happy.

I stretched my arms out across the pews and just enjoyed the titty fuck. Sister Nina Rosa's breasts felt amazing around my cock. They stroked up and down me, driving me wild. The heat rushed through me. It was so good have all that pleasure rushing through me. I groaned, my face twisting in passion.

Sister Nina Rosa grinned up at me as she moaned. The mother superior--the bimbo superior--feasted on the Hispanic nun's cunt. I stared into the bimbo superior's eyes. They were dewy with her joy as she devoured that twat.

"Yes," I groaned.

"Such a goody cock to have between my titties," Sister Nina Rosa moaned. "Ooh, ooh, and that tonguey is all lickying my cunty, Fathery Mallory!"

"Good." I winked at her as she worked those big boobs up and down my cock.

"Pussy is so yummy and nummy and goody!" whimpered the bimbo superior.

I just nodded and groaned, my head leaning back as that amazing pair of breasts worked up and down my cock. I gripped my phone. It buzzed every so often from new acts being completed. The gasps and moans of my parishioners echoed through the church.

"Suck my dick, slut!"

"Fucking hell, anal is amazing!"

"Mrs. Price! You're such a whore!"

"Fucky my buttyhole! Ooh, ooh, fucky it's so hard!"

"Yay! Yay! Cummies!"

"Damn! I can't believe this, Sister!"

"Sluts! They're all sluts!"

It was so beautiful to hear all that worship echoing through my church.

The pleasure built and built at the tip of my dick massaged by Sister Nina Rosa's amazing cunt. She worked up and down me. She made me feel so good. I loved it so much as the pleasure swelled in me. I rushed toward that bursting point.

I would just shower her with my cum. I would pour that spunk over her face. My dick throbbed between her tits. I felt so damned good. She had such an amazing cunt. She squeezed down around me. It was amazing.

"Damn!" I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

"Are you gonna cummy on my face and my titties, Fathery Mallory?" the newly Bimbofied nun asked. "Because I wanna be drenchy drenched in all your cummies!"

"You will be," I groaned as her silky tits squeezed about my dick. "Damn!"

She worked up and down me. She gripped me with her twat. She worked up and down me. She held me tight with that hot snatch. It was just an amazing moment to have her fucking me with those wonderful breasts. They were just so wonderful.

She squeezed them about me. She held me tight with her hot breasts as she worked up and down me. The passion from the orgy raged around us as she massaged us with those breasts. I loved it. I savored it. It was incredible to feel.

Sister Nina Rosa moaned as she rose toward her climax. She quivered there, her eyes so wide as she worked her tits up and down my big dick. I grinned at her as she smiled back at me with such empty-headed joy.

"I'm gonna cummy so hardy on the mothery superior's mouth!" she whimpered.

"Yes, you are," I groaned. "Fuck, keep working those tits up and down my dick!"

"Yesy, sir, Fathery Mallory!" she squealed, squeezing her boobs around my cock.

Those soft mounds pumped up and down my cock. The heat swelled in my nuts. I groaned, my balls twitching as the bimbo superior feasted on Sister Nina Rosa's cunt. The Hispanic bimbo tossed her head, her veil fluttering.

She squealed out in delight. She trembled in delight as she climaxed. It was so hot to watch as she drowned the mother superior in pussy cream. I loved it as those soft nuns slid up my cock and engulfed my cock. She slid them back down me.

"Fuck!" I roared and erupted.

My cum spurted out of my dick and splashed across her face. I drenched her in my spunk. I coated her in my jizz. It was just so hot to have all this pleasure rushing through me. I groaned, the heat spurting out of my cock again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, splashing her face with my jizz.

I coated her golden-brown features in my pearly spunk. The Hispanic bimbo-nun squealed in delight, my cock throbbing between her big, soft tits. My cum erupted from between those amazing boobs and splashed across her face.

She opened her mouth, catching the cum as I groaned through such amazing pleasure. It was wild having all this delight striking me. It was just amazing to have every spurt of this cum splashing on my face. I loved it.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, spurting my cum across her face. "That's so good. Damn, that's amazing!"

I felt so damned good. The heat shot through me. It was just wonderful to have all that passion bursting across me. My eyes rolled back in my head as I erupted one last time. I coated her in my cum. She giggled in delight, jizz dripping down onto her face.

"Cummies on my face! Yay!" The bimbofied nun looked so happy.

The bimbo superior sat up and turned her around. She licked my cum off Sister Nina Rosa's face. She lapped it up and gloried in it. I smiled at the sight then glanced at my phone to see how many Faith Crystals I had made.

Titty Nun satiated 2 parishioners, one with her tits and one with her asshole. 2 Faith Crystals earned!

Oral Nun satiated 2 parishioners, one with her mouth and one with her pussy! 2 Faith Crystal earned!

That was Sister Amberlyn Donna's work. Glad to see she was just as eager as the other bimbo nuns.

Oral Nun satiated parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Bimbo Harlot satiates three parishioners with all three of her holes! 3 Faith Crystal earned!

Anal Nun sucks a parishioner's dick clean of a bimbo's ass while another parishioner fucks her pussy! 2 Faith Crystals!

I was up to 13 Faith Crystals. They were coming back fast. I loved it. "Mother Superior, tend to your flock with that pussy. I have to fuck Sister Nina Rosa in the ass! Need to break in her backdoor!"

"Okey-dokey!" the bimbo superior said, breaking the kiss and heading out into the flock.

Sister Nina Rosa stared up at me with such eagerness. She turned and climbed onto the pew. She gripped the back of it and thrust her rump out at me, her habit falling over her butt. I threw that to the side and exposed a cute rump. I smacked it.

"Fathery Mallory!" she giggled in delight and wiggled it. "Fucky my assyhole with your biggie dick! I wanna have your cock in me so baddie!"

"I own you, don't I?" I pressed my cock into her butt-crack and found her asshole.

"Of course you do," she said as I nuzzled right up against her anal ring. I thrust against her. "Ooh, ooh, that's so greaty good! That's just so awesomey. I lovey dovey it!"

"Good," I growled and thrust against her anal ring.

Her bowels stretched and stretched to take my dick. She felt so good doing that. I loved it with all my might. I groaned as her asshole stretched to take my cock. I popped past her anal ring and sank into her pussy. I loved the feel of her hot bowels engulfing my dick.

She moaned in delight as I did that. I sank and sank into her anal sheath. I enjoyed that delight. It was so good to sink into her bowels. I ventured into her with all that I had. It was a wonderful moment to enter her cunt. I loved feeling her velvety hole around me. It was such an amazing moment.

"Yesy yes, that's so goody great, Fathery Mallory!" she moaned as I bottomed out in her bowels. "I lovey dovey you, Father!"

"I love you, too," I growled. "You're one of my bimbo-nuns. I own you!"

"Yes, you do, Fathery sir!" She squeezed her asshole around my cock. "Ooh, ooh, let's praisy the Lord with some anally fun!"

"Amen," I groaned and drew back my cock.

I loved the way her asshole held me tight. She gripped me with that hot sheath. The heat melted down my cock and flowed through me. I thrust back into her. I buried back to the hilt in her cunt. She moaned as I did that. It was just a delight to fuck her with all that I had.