Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amen," I breathed and smiled as the orgy raged around me. I was changing my church. This was my cathedral. I ruled here thanks to the Bimbo App. That wonderful miracle sent to me by the Lord. I felt so damned good.

* * *

It was Sunday Mass, and I grinned. The women of my church were all Bimbo Nuns or Bimbo Harlots. The wives writhed with the men. Most were still owned by their husbands, but a few had divorced their slut-wives.

Of course, many of them were only sluts because they were seduced by the bimbo-nuns. Unmarried women because one of three types of nuns. There was a whole convent of them owned by me. The Faith Crystals flowed into me now.

My phone beeped as I was about to give my homily. I glanced down on it.

UPDATE: For 10,000 Faith Crystals, you can create a Bimbo Archdiocese and take over other churches!

"We must spread the faith," I said to my parishioners, the orgy raging through my church. "We must spread it far and wide! We have so many points to earn!"

* * *

The Figure smirked, a smile crossing its lips as it sent the update notification to Father Mallory's phone.

It thought the father was a deluded soul. So easy to corrupt. The Figure sent out temptation, and the foolish humans in every universe accepted. How it delighted in its mischief. How it delighted in mocking the Creator and thwarting Yahweh's plans.

It had more versions of the App to share. The Figure couldn't wait to keep having fun.

The END

Father Mallory and his Bimbo Nuns will return in To be continued in The Bimbo App ~ The Bimbo Nuns Spread!