Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gifts 02

Story Info
Santa has a naughty gift to deliver to a good wife!
7.4k words
4.64
7.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Santa Delivers the Good Wife a Naughty Gift

Hank Oldman

"Next," I told my bimbo-elves as the hot wife left with her brat. She had a wand massager as her special gift from the "adult" toy box.

Every mom that brought her "precious child" to meet with me, the Mall Santa, got her own sex toy from the chest. I had been giving out dildos, vibrators, butt plug, anal beads, and more for days now to every sexy MILF that came in here. I hadn't used the Bimbo App to fuck a single one of those moms.

I was desperate to earn 100 Bimbo Candy Canes so I could play at being the real Santa Claus. So I could go down women's chimneys and fuck those hot wives as I gave them presents. I wanted to go from house to house.

I only earned Bimbo Candy Canes when a woman used one of the sex toys I handed out on herself. I needed her to relieve some stress with her Christmas gift. I could use those points to recruit another bimbo-elf. I had four—which is why I could do all the fun things as a Mall Santa—or I could use the points to fuck the hot moms.

I had spent days banging married MILF after married MILF. Cuckolding their husbands. Pumping their pussies full of my cum and sending them home with a special gift. A Christmas miracle. In nine months, there would be a baby boom.

But for the last two days, I had just been giving out toys. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve. I had until 5 PM to earn those 100 Bimbo Candy Canes. I was at 43. The pressure was on. I needed more moms to masturbate to their toys.

A Black woman came in with her two kids. They both jumped up on my lap and babbled about the dumb shit they wanted for Christmas. I pretended to care. I had never liked the job, but I had the contract to be the Mall Santa. It brought in enough money to let me live in my shitty trailer and drink away the year.

Now I had something better than drinking to entertain me. I hadn't even had more than a beer a night thanks to my sexy bimbo-elves. I owned four of them. Sakura, my newest, was clapping her hands as the Black woman pulled a festive egg vibrator from the box.

"Lucky ducky!" Sakura cooed. She was a busty, Japanese wife that I claimed. All four of my bimbo-elves were busty.

"You're gonna lovey dovey it," cooed Vivian. She was the only one of my bimbo-elves that wasn't a mother. She was nineteen. A blonde bombshell who worked as my assistant before I gained the Bimbo App ~ Mall Santa Edition.

"Yay!" squealed Franny, the brunette MILF with the big, fake tits. She was bimbo-elf number two.

"Make sure you use that right away," I told her. "Trust Santa."

"Sure," she said as she shoved the toy into her purse and snapped her fingers. "Let's go, kids."

They hopped off my lap as my third-bimbo elf, Ana Lucia, squealed, "¡Feliz Navidadiiiii!" She was a Hispanic hot wife with gorgeous tits and golden-brown skin. Like the others, she wore a green, fur-lined boob tube that hugged her big breasts and a matching green miniskirt that barely fell past her ass. Thigh-high stockings striped like a candy cane, heeled boots, and a green Santa's cap completed the outfit. Her ears were pointed like an elf's now and twitched. "Yay!"

"Keep them coming," I said.

The next MILF came in wearing a puffy jacket that hugged her torso and a pair of tight-fitting, pink pants that showed off her great legs. She was a hot woman with blonde hair. I wanted to feel her plump, red lips around my cock so badly, but... I was a good boy.

She left with a double-pronged dildo capable of fucking her pussy and her asshole at the same time. Next came a brunette beauty in a form-fitting sweater and a short skirt over her black tights. She left with a G-spot massager. I just wanted that 100 Bimbo Candy Canes.

The hours were burning by fast. I wanted to stay open as long as possible, but the mall closed at 8 PM. Tomorrow, it would close at 4 PM, an hour before I could even reach my goal. The last kid came in, a redhead girl with braces that were too heavy for Santa's lap.

But her mom... Damn, I would love to bend her mother over. She went home with a double-headed dildo. I hoped she used it on herself. I shuddered, wondering if it was worth it to give up so much opportunity to fuck these married women to earn the Bimbo Candy Canes.

I glanced at my phone. 56.

"Fuck," I groaned, frustration boiling through me as I sat in my pavilion. It was in the mall parking lot, the RV that I lived in right behind it. I shared it with my four bimbo-elves. They didn't mind the lack of space. They liked sleeping close to me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

This was not working.

I should have just been fucking the women. Enjoying myself. To deny me all their bodies. I was fucking Santa Claus. I should have my dick in all those mothers' cunts, giving them a festive gift. This was a scam. The App was just trying to distract me. Maybe every time I used the power to fuck a wife, it cost the server money or something.

I don't fucking know how it worked. That toy chest had nothing in it, yet every woman still pulled out a sex toy. It was all so insane. I just wanted to throw my arms up in the air and scream. I had to fuck. I had my four bimbo-elves tidying up.

Vivian bent over to pick up something off the floor, her fur-trimmed miniskirt sliding up to let the bottom swell of her asscheeks peek out. My dick lurched. I slapped my hands down on my stomach. I had a Santa's bod. A potbelly and a real beard. Thick and white. That grew when I gained Vivian. I looked like Santa and gained a huge dick.

"Bend over the toy chest, you naughty bimbo-elf," I snarled. "You've been bad, and Santa Claus has to punish you, Vivian!"

"Oh, no," gasped Vivian, her ears twitching in delight. "I've been a naughty bimboy-elf. Yesy yes, Santy Claus has to spanky me and punishy me. Yeppers."

She bent over the toy box and shoved up her skirt. Her cute ass appeared. The nineteen-year-old whore had a great rump. I only hired the hottest assistants to work for me, and now I owned them. I stared at her shaved cunt, her slit tight. She didn't have thick pussy lips like the other MILF-elves I owned.

I opened my coat and thrust it at Sakura. She folded it, smiling at me. She had slanted eyes and pale-olive skin. I took off my red pants and boobs, my dick thrusting out before me. I stroked my beard, sliding my fingers through my white whiskers.

"Ana Lucia, the Christmas lights," I said.

"Yesy yes, Santy Claus," the Hispanic bimbo-elf cooed. She grabbed a line of Christmas lights. "She's such a naughty wotty bimboy-elf. Like me!"

God, she wanted to be spanked, too. So did Franny who was squeezing her big, fake tits through her boob tub. The brunette MILF had such a look of envy in her eyes for Vivian who was quivering there, waiting to be whipped.

I took the Christmas lights from Ana Lucia, my dick throbbing before me. The strand was plugged in, so the lights were blinking on and off. A festive hue of colors. I drew it back and swung it right for Vivian's rump.

SMACK!

"Santy Claus!" she gasped as a red line blossomed across her rump with little branches, the impressions from the light bulbs. She squirmed there, her pussy clenching. Juices spilled down her thighs. The tent smelled of hot cunt.

A mix of all four of my bimbo-elves' snatches. I loved the scent. I breathed it in as I drew back my arm for the next swing.

SMACK!

"Ooh, I've been so baddie waddy, Santy Claus!" whimpered the delicious Vivian, her ass growing redder.

"Yes," I growled, my dick twitching.

SMACK!

"Such a bad elf!"

SMACK!

"Santy Claus! Ooh, ooh, yesy yes, whippy my naughty wotty butt!" Vivian wiggled her rump, striped with red lines and delicious impressions of the blinking bulbs.

"Such a wickedy elf," whimpered Franny, kneading her tits. "Whippy her ass, Santy Claus!"

SMACK!

"Yesy yes, she's so baddie," moaned Sakura, her ears twitching. She rubbed at her flat belly. "Spanky her!"

SMACK!

"Naughty wotty putay whore!" moaned Ana Lucia. She pinched her nipples through the thin material of her boob tube.

"Spanky me!" squealed Vivian, her ass glowing. She wiggled her hips.

SMACK!

I loved it.

SMACK!

Whipping her ass with the Christmas lights was so much fun.

SMACK!

My dick was so hard.

SMACK!

I just wanted to keep doing it.

SMACK!

I wanted to spank her ass until she howled out in passion.

"Santy Claus!" she howled as she trembled there, her ass glowing red. "I'm so naughty wotty! A baddie elfy slut!"

"Yes!" I roared.

SMACK!

I threw the Christmas lights over her back. The colors glowed on her bare skin as I dropped to my knees. My dick slapped down on her welted ass. The warmth felt so good on my dick. I slid my crown off her rump, delighting in the texture.

I nuzzled my cock into her butt-crack. I slid down and down until I found her asshole. She gasped as I thrust against her. I drilled against her backdoor. She whimpered as I did that, her anal ring widening and widening.

"Santy Claus!" Vivian moaned, her pointed ears twitching. She tossed her head, the tasseled end of her cap swaying. "Yesy yes, I lovey anally sex with you! I lovey you, Santy Claus!"

"Love you, too," I grunted, holding my bimbo-elf's hips and thrust.

She squealed as her asshole surrendered to my unlubed dick. She was a bimbo. She didn't need any lube. I loved the way her bowels devoured my cock. I slid deeper into her until my potbelly rubbed into her welted ass. she purred in delight, her ears twitching.

"Santy Claus's dick in my assyhole," she sighed. "Mmm, Merry Christmas!"

"Ho, ho, ho," I bellowed as I drew back my dick.

She squealed in delight, her asshole squeezing down on my dick. She held me tight with her asshole. I enjoyed how she massaged me. She felt so wonderful around me. I slammed back into her snatch. I buried deep and hard.

She whimpered in delight. I savored the way she held me. It was fabulous having her massaging me. I groaned with the pleasure as I pumped away at her. I fucked her with force. I pounded my bimbo-elf with passion.

I stroked one of her pointed ears.

"Santy Claus!" she whimpered, her ear twitching almost like a cat. "Yesy yes, that's so goody great! I lovey dovey you and your dick and your cock and you and being butty-fucked and you! Merry Christmasy!"

"Ho, ho, ho!" I groaned. "Merry fucking Christmas, you bimbo-slut!"

"Your bimboy-slut, Santy Claus!" she purred, her asshole clamping down hard.

The other bimbo-elves watched on with their hot eyes as I fucked Vivian's asshole. I pounded her velvety bowels, savoring the way that tight sheath gripped me. The heat of plundering her swelled in me. I slammed into her snatch again and again. I fucked her with all that I had.

I thrust away at her. I pounded her with so much passion. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. I thrust into her anal sheath again and again. It was so good to hammer her with all that she had. It was amazing to plow into her bowels over and over again.

"Santy Claus!" she moaned. "Santy Claus is so biggie and thicky and full of Christmasy cheer!"

"So fucking full!" I growled. "You feel my nuts slapping into your taint?"

I buried into her hard, my balls smacking her taint. "I doey do, Santy Claus!"

"Full of all my Christmas cheer," I snarled.

"Yay!"

Vivian had such a tight grip on my cock. She massaged me with all that she had. It was so good to hammer her. I loved plowing into her anal sheath again and again. I thrust into her with such force. It was fabulous.

I thrust into her over and over again. I plowed into her hard and fast. I churned her up. I was so glad for it. So thrilled to bury into her anal sheath again and again. My nuts tightened with my load. She squealed out, her ears twitching.

"Oh, Santy Claus, yes!" she gasped out as her asshole went wild around my dick. "I'm cummying! Yay!"

"Yes, you fucking are!" I moaned as her bowels suckled at my spasming dick. "Ho, ho, ho!"

I plowed to the hilt in her and erupted.

I pumped my cum into my bimbo-elf's asshole. She trembled there as she suckled at me. It felt incredible to have her nursing out all the cum from my nuts. I loved it. The heat melted up my cock. I loved that wonderful sensation as I filled her asshole with my spunk.

"Santy Claus's festivey jizzies!" she moaned. "Yay!"

"Merry Christmasy!" squealed Sakura and Fanny as Ana Lucia cried out, "¡Feliz Navidadiiiii!"

I dumped more and more of my cum into Vivian's asshole. I loved the way my bimbo-elf milked my dick. She felt so amazing around me. I shuddered at the heat milking my dick. It was so good to have her bowels convulsing around me. Just so damned good. I dumped the last of my cum into her anal sheath.

I ripped my dick out, still frustrated, but feeling better.

I grabbed Sakura by her pointed ears. A look of ecstasy crossed the Japanese MILF's face. I shoved her to the ground, holding those long ears tight. She moaned in delight, her mouth opening wide. I rammed my dirty dick past those lips and into her warm, wet maw.

She moaned around my cock and suckled on me with passion. She sealed her lips around me and flicked her tongue around my dick. That felt so good. I loved how she danced her tongue around me. It was a perfect moment.

She polished my pole.

I stroked her pointed ears. She whimpered as I did that. I loved how she suckled on me.

"Franny, lick Vivian's asshole clean," I growled.

"Yesy yes, Santy Claus!" the busty brunette moaned. She darted past me and dropped to her knees. I watched as she parted Vivian's whipped butt-cheeks, exposing the bimbo-elf's puckered asshole smeared in my cum.

Franny feasted.

I grinned at that dirty sight as the naughty Sakura suckled on my cock clean. She buffed me with her tongue, swirling around me with that wicked appendage. I loved every second of this. It was a hot moment. I groaned, my nuts throbbing in her mouth.

She suckled with such passion on me. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She nursed with passion, her cheeks hollowing. She felt so good sucking at me. I loved how Sakura bobbed her head and polished my pole.

"That's it, you dirty bimbo-elf," I growled, stroking my fingers up and down her pointed ears.

She whimpered and suckled at me, her slanted eyes staring up at me with such heat in them. She nursed with passion, loving my dick. My nuts twitched as she worked her hot mouth up and down me. She brought me closer and closer to cumming.

I loved it.

"Ooh, ooh, licky all of Santy Claus's festivey jizzies out of my buttyhole," Vivian moaned.

"So festivey," whimpered Franny, her voice muffled.

I smiled at the sight, my dick throbbing in Sakura's mouth. The bimbo-slut suckled hard. I caressed the tips of her ears. She whimpered as I did that. She moaned around my dick. The buzzing was fantastic, stimulating the crown.

"You're going to get a mouthful of my jizz," I growled. "Ho, ho, ho!"

She suckled harder while Ana Lucia licked her lips in anticipation. She squirmed there, wanting that so badly. I grinned at my Hispanic bimbo-elf as my Japanese MILF suckled hard on my dick. I stole Sakura, Ana Lucia, and Franny from their husbands. Their families.

I claimed them.

Owned them.

Loved them.

I savored that hot mouth sucking on my dick. Those delicious lips working up and down my cock. It was spectacular. I rose toward my climax. I would flood Sakura with all the cum that I had. Just pump her mouth full of my spunk.

I ached to do it. I was so ready to just dump it all down her throat. She would drown in the spunk. I loved how she suckled hard on me. She nursed with all her passion on my cock. It was fantastic to have her doing that. I groaned with delight.

"Shit!" I snarled. "Oh, shit, that's good. That's so good!"

She nursed on me with force. She loved my dick with all that she had. It felt so good having her nurse on me like that. I loved every second of it. She suckled on me, polishing my pole with all her might. It was a fabulous treat.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth. "That's it. Just like that. Shit, don't you dare stop! I'm going to flood your mouth."

She squealed around me. I stroked her ears as she polished my pole. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was an amazing rush to have her doing that. I loved the way she worked her mouth up and down my dick.

She polished my pole with hunger. She nursed on me with passion. Her tongue stroked around me. My nuts tightened with the force of her nursing. I gripped her ears like handlebars. She trembled as I grunted out in delight.

"Ho, ho, ho!" I bellowed as I erupted.

I spurted blast after blast of cum into her mouth. The pleasure slammed through me. I groaned as the stars flashed across my vision. It was so good to erupt into her mouth again and again. I pumped her full of my jizz. It was amazing.

"Yes!" I snarled. "Merry Christmas, slut!"

She gulped down my cum. She swallowed down every drop that erupted from my cock. The pleasure slammed through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I growled out with each blast, enjoying this immensely.

The pleasure slammed through me. I grunted with the stars that flashed across my vision. I savored this heat slamming through me. It was spectacular. Just an amazing moment of delight. I enjoyed every last second of this passion.

"Damn!" I snarled as I erupted one last time. "Do you think we're going to do it!"

"Yesy yes, Santy Claus!" Ana Lucia said. "You'll make it and deliver all those gifts to the good and faithful wifey wives. They need your Christmasy cheer, Santy Claus."

I grunted. I hoped so.

* * *

I woke up the next morning, eager to get the day started. I was in a pile of bimbo-elf flesh, of course. Well, Franny was cooking breakfast. One of them always got up to cook. They were such airheads, but they knew how to take care of Santa Claus.

I fucked Ana Lucia in the shower then checked my phone. I had... 89 Bimbo Candy Canes. I stared at it. How many women had masturbated last night? Shit, they needed their stress relief. Just eleven more to go. I could do that by 4 PM.

Right?

It was Christmas Eve. A busy day for a MILF.

"Let's open for business," I said, hopeful, though. Just eleven of those hot moms had to masturbate at some point with her toy.

The first MILF came in, a brunette with a snot-nosed runt. She got a clit rocket vibrator. The perfect thing for a quick cum in a bathroom. Just press it on her clit, even through her panties, and get off. That was all. Just a quickie.

I checked my phone after each wife. A Hispanic beauty, a Middle-Eastern hottie, and a blonde cutie left with a vibrator, a thick dildo, and a set of anal beads. I hoped they would use them. I glanced at my phone. Nothing.

It wasn't even 10 AM. There was still time.

I was getting through fifteen or so moms and kids and hour. I was handing out more than enough toys, but noon came, and still nothing. I was at 89 toys. Women didn't masturbate in the morning, but... That cutoff was worrying.

I just had to work through the women.

A Black MILF went home with an egg vibrator. A redhead with a butt plug. A blonde with a strap-on. An Asian hottie blinked at the sight of a vibrator with tongues for stimulating the clit. One woman had a hook-shaped dildo. Another had a wiggler, that rotated in her pussy instead of vibrating. On and on.

My phone dinged. 1 PM, a woman had finally masturbated. I was up to 90. Twenty minutes later, I reached 91. I kept up the faith. They were starting to get some stress relief in between working on Christmas dinner or decorating or dealing with in-laws.

A raven-haired MILF took home a set of ben wa balls that I wished to see her stuff into her pussy. As she left, my phone beeped. I hit 92. It was coming up on three, though. I had an hour before the mall closed. Two hours before the day was done.