Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gifts 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After listening to a pair of twins whine about what they wanted for Christmas, their mom getting a thick and sleek vibrator, my phone beeped again. 93. My heart pounded as the stress of this slowly built up. Then came 94.

Maybe...

I handed out a double-headed dildo and hit 95. I was almost there, but the mall was almost closed. I hit 96 as a blonde came in with her toddler. The kid couldn't even talk, but it made her happy. So did that thick dildo she took home.

My phone beeped. 97.

"Any more?" I asked.

Vivian opened the flap and said. "Nope, Santy Claus, the mall is all closey closed. So it's naughty times! Yay!"

"No," I growled, staring at my phone. "I need three more Bimbo Candy Canes. Just three more."

I had an hour. Three women had to masturbate. I gave out so many sex toys. It was clear most of the women weren't even using their gifts. I would have so many Bimbo Candy Canes. I probably would get a huge burst of them in a few days.

That didn't help now. This was the last day as the Mall Santa. I had to pack up my pavilion and wait for next year. At least I would have the Bimbo App and have the entire month from Thanksgiving to Christmas to earn more Bimbo Candy Canes for next Christmas, but... I wanted to find out what would happen this year.

I didn't want to wait.

"Come on," I muttered as I paced back and forth.

"Let me sucky your dickie, Santy Claus," Ana Lucia. "That makes you happy!"

"We can sixty-niney for you," said Vivian, grabbing Sakura's arm. "You likey to watchy us do lezzie things!"

"We can daisy chainy for you, Santy Claus," added Franny. "All of us just lickying our pussies. Won't that make you happy?"

"Just need the Bimbo Candy Canes," I growled. It was already ten after. I just needed—

DING!

I chuckled. 98. I could do this. Fifty minutes to go. Just two more. There was hope. Real hope. I gripped my phone. Every time the screen shut off, I swiped it on. I ignored my bimbo-elves as I paced back and forth. Forty-five minutes to go. Forty.

"Come on," I growled.

Thirty-five minutes. My stomach roiled. Two more. Just two more fucking sluts had to ram a dildo into their wet cunts and fuck themselves to an orgasm. They just needed their brats and whiny husbands to leave them alone for five goddamn minutes.

Thirty minutes. Twenty-nine. Twenty—

DING!

"YES!" I roared in triumph. 99. I was at fucking 99. I just needed another. "Let's go. Come on. I need to visit a hot wife's chimney. Just need to ram my cock into her flue and give her a good sweeping!"

"Yesy yes!" Franny squealed, clapping her hands together, her ears twitching. "Sweepy her chimney!"

"Sweepy my chimney!" gasped Sakura.

"Which hole is the chimney?" asked Vivian. "The fronty hole or the backy hole. Or the mouthy hole! Is that it?"

I left the bimbos to debate what "sweeping a chimney" meant as I stared at my phone. Twenty-five minutes. Twenty. Sweat dripped down my brow as it hit fifteen minutes. Time was running out. This was so fucking horrible.

Ten minutes.

"Come on," I growled. "Just fuck your cunt or your asshole. Rub the vibrator on your clit. I don't fucking care where you do it. Just one of you bitches enjoy your goddamn Christmas gift and have an orgasm. It doesn't even have to be a big one!"

Five minutes.

"Shit!" I snarled, the pressure squeezing about my heart. "Don't you do this to me, you fucking cunts! Don't cock-block me! Just masturbate."

Four minutes.

I struggled to breathe.

Three minutes.

I wanted to throw the phone across the room. The tension burned in my veins.

Two minutes.

This could not be happening. I could not come this close to—

DING!

With one minute to 5 PM, I had gained 100 Bimbo Candy Canes. I cursed and fumbled with my fat fingers on my phone, swiping for it, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Do you wish to spend 100 Bimbo Candy Canes to go from house to house giving hot wives and MILFs what they need?" YES or NO?

I slammed down on the YES button, my entire body shaking. It was 5 PM now. Had I missed it? What if I didn't push the button in time? My stomach soared until I noticed the tinsel-like sparkles in the air. Magic swirled around them.

I gasped as suddenly cold air washed over me. I sat in the back of a red sleigh that was harnessed to my four bimbo-elves. Only, they were bimbo-reindeer now. They were naked with headbands that had fake antlers adorned with Christmas lights. Each had a red, bulbous nose covering their real ones that glowed red. Cute little deer tails protruded from their butt-cracks, clearly attached to butt plugs.

I had a whip.

"On Bimbo and Airhead, on MILF and Slut," I shouted, the words popping into my mind as I whipped each of their asses.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"Ho, ho, ho!"

They squealed as the whips left bright, red welts on their cute asses. They raced forward, Vivian and Franny at the lead, Ana Lucia and Sakura in the back. They leaped in the air, glittering dust bursting from their booted feet. I gasped as we rose into the air. They pulled my sled into the sky.

I laughed in delight as the mall parking lot fell away. Snow drifted out of the clouds above, the roofs of the houses around the mall covered in white. Smoke drifted from chimneys as we flew through the sky.

"Ho, ho, ho, merry Christmas!" I bellowed and cracked the whip.

CRACK!

Sakura squealed as I struck her ass again.

CRACK!

Ana Lucia moaned, her black hair streaming behind her as she ran into the sky with the other four.

CRACK!

Franny jumped and giggled as I graced her ass with a second welt.

CRACK!

Vivian's red nose glowed brighter as she trotted with that saucy ass glowing with two red welts.

I loved this. It was so amazing. They trotted through the darkening sky. Snow was falling around us. Their breath puffed the air, but they didn't seem effected by it. Their cute tails swished back and forth as their delicious asses wiggled. My dick was so hard.

Then they descended and I just knew this was the Albertsons' house. That a good and faithful wife needed to be fucked and bred by Santa Claus before her husband. I had to cuckold him. He needed to witness my fat cock sliding into his wife's tight cunt.

I would sweep her chimney thoroughly.

My bimbo-reindeer landed on the roof. It was sloped, but that didn't matter. We were defying gravity. Magic buzzed around us as I grabbed my sack of "marital aids." I threw it over my shoulder and hopped off the sleigh. I marched to the chimney. Smoke rose from it. There was no way I could fit, but...

This was magic.

Only an idiot would do this without magic. Chimneys weren't straight. They were narrow. They had flues. It was a death sentence if you weren't Santa Claus on Christmas Even. I stepped on the chimney and it enlarged. I jumped down it, heat rising around me.

I landed in the fire and burst out, sparks dancing through the air. Behind me, my bimbo-reindeer squealed as they popped out of the fireplace with me. The Albertsons froze. Howard Albertson was placing one of their kid's gifts beneath the tree while Happy Albertson was wrapping one. She wore a blue silk bathrobe over her PJs.

"Santa Claus?" she gasped.

"Holy shit," her husband said.

Mrs. Albertson just stared in awe as I bellowed, "Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmasy!" three of my bimbo-reindeer squealed. The fourth cried, "¡Feliz Navidadiiiii!" They rushed the husband.

"What the hell is going on?" Mr. Albertson gasped as the four bimbo-reindeer grabbed him. They were tying him up with Christmas lights. "Hey! What the fuck!"

He was wrapped up in the lights that blinked around him and shoved down in his recliner. Franny even reclined it for him and smiled at him, her big boobs jiggling before him. He stared at her, lust in his eyes. But they weren't here for him.

"Mrs. Happy Albertson," I said and reached into the bag and pulled out not a sex toy like I thought, but a clothing box. "Merry Christmas." It was wrapped in red paper with green ribbons, the tag reading, "From Santa to one sexy wife."

"Thank you, Santa Claus," she said and took it. "Oh, my."

"Happy!" her husband gasped as she tugged on the ribbon. She ripped open the paper and opened it to reveal a sexy, red baby doll nightie. She held it up, the cloth transparent.

"Santa Claus!" she squealed and threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me, my white beard rasping against her face.

"Happy!" her husband groaned again.

"I'll go try this on!" she gasped and darted for the hallway.

Her husband stared in shock. He didn't get this at all. I grinned at him and said, "I'm going to give your wife another Christmas gift." I shoved down my pants and pulled out my cock. "She's going to squeal on this as I breed her."

"Holy shit!" gasped Mr. Albertson as his wife headed back into the room looking like dynamite.

Mrs. Albertson wore that red baby doll, the hue going well with her fiery hair. The material was thin and sheer, showing off her large breasts and hard nipples. She had a curving waist. The hem fell just below her waist, showing off a landing strip of red hair that led to her shaved pussy.

"How do I look in your gift, Santa," she breathed as she posed for me.

"Amazing," I said and shook my big dick at her. "I got something else for you."

"All that cock is for me?" she moaned as her husband watched on in disbelief.

I winked at her. She trembled and darted for me. She dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock without hesitating. Right there before her husband, Mrs. Albertson worked her mouth up and down my dick. He growled and struggled at the strings of Christmas lights happily blinking around him.

I groaned at that hot mouth suckling at me. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. I groaned at the force of that wicked mouth nursing on me. She swirled her tongue around my dick. It was incredible to enjoy.

"Ho, ho, ho," I bellowed, my belly jiggling. "Your wife's got quite the mouth!"

"You cock-sucking—" Franny shoved a sock into his mouth to gag him. She had ripped it off his own foot.

"Baddie hubbies are punished and goody wives are rewarded by Santy Claus," Franny said.

I winked at my bimbo-reindeer and enjoyed that good wife's hot mouth suckling on me. I groaned. She had earned my big dick. So had I. I would enjoy this night. It was even better than fucking the married MILFs at the mall. Their husbands didn't get to see me breeding them.

Mrs. Albertson worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was so amazing to feel her loving my cock like that. I groaned as the pressure in my nuts rose and rose. She knew what she was doing.

She was such a delicious whore as she suckled on my dick. She made me feel incredible. I loved every last second of that mouth working up and down my cock. I grinned at the husband as he squirmed there, his wife suckling on my dick.

"Damn, your wife knows how to pleasure a man," I growled. "She's eager for all of Santa's seed."

"It's a Christmasy treat!" gasped Ana Lucia.

"Yesy yes!" Vivian said. "Your wife's a goody and faithfully woman, so she's gonna be all fully of Santy Claus's biggie dick. Isn't that greaty?"

"Yeppers," Sakura said, nodding her head, her big boobs jiggling.

I savored Mrs. Albertson's hot mouth. She stroked up and down my cock. I growled in delight as she pleasured me. She felt so good around my dick. She nursed on me with all that she had while my bimbos and her husband watched. This was so fantastic.

"Shit!" I growled. "That's it. That's fucking it. Yes!"

I erupted.

I spurted my cum into her mouth. The pleasure shot through me. I grunted with each blast of my cum that erupted from my dick. I spurted my cum over and over into her mouth. She gulped it down. she loved it so much.

My bimbos were starting to kiss each other. They paired off, Sakura and Franny making out while Ana Lucia and Vivian sank to the floor. They were so horny for each other as Mrs. Albertson swallowed all my cum.

I ripped my dick out of her mouth. She moaned in delight as she rose, her big boobs jiggling beneath her top. I cupped her breasts through her nightie, her nipples poking hard. I ducked my head down and suckled on one through her nightie.

"Oh, Howard, this is such an amazing Christmas gift," she moaned. "Ooh, I am going to be bred by Santa Claus. We'll have a special gift in nine months. Isn't that amazing?"

Her husband just growled into the sock as I loved her nipple.

"So amazing," she moaned. "Oh, this is a Christmas miracle."

I ripped my mouth off her nipple and dropped to my knees. "Yep." I stared at her shaved pussy, her tangy aroma filling my nose. "Merry Christmas."

I buried my bearded face into her pussy. She gasped as my whiskers rasped at her shaved flesh. She trembled, grinding her cunt on me as I tongued her. I gripped her ass and lapped at her. She moaned, her big boobs jiggling beneath her nightie. I loved watching those lush tits quiver. Her red hair swept around her shoulders as she moaned.

I tongued her cunt. I feasted on her with all that I had, my dick so hard to penetrate her. Mr. Albertson moaned into the sock, struggling to get free. My bimbos whimpered as they pleasured each other. I just concentrated on the hot wife's delicious snatch.

I feasted on her.

I licked and lapped at Mrs. Albertson's tangy cunt as she ground her shaved flesh on my beard. My whiskers rasped on her flesh. She moaned, her head tossing. Her boobs jiggled beneath her baby doll. She whimpered.

"Santa Claus!" she moaned.

Her husband growled.

"I am going to cum so hard on him, Howard," she whimpered. "Oh, this is good."

I licked at her twat, my hands kneading her rump. I loved licking at her cunt. She trembled there. It was so good to feast on her. It was just a delight. She trembled, her boobs jiggling. She tossed her head as I devoured her cunt.

Her red hair danced as I feasted on that married flesh. Her husband watching only made this hotter. Made my dick harder to fuck her pussy. I wanted to slide into her cunt and breed her. I couldn't wait to knock her up.

Christmas was the best holiday.

"Santa! Santa!" she moaned.

I suckled hard on her clit.

"Oh, yes, yes, Santa Claus! I'm going to drown you. I'm going to cum so hard. You're so good at eating pussy, and that beard..."

"His beard is so goody great," Vivian moaned, her voice muffled by hot pussy.

"So goody!" agreed Sakura.

I tongued Mrs. Albertson's snatch. She trembled, girding her tangy twat on me. I licked at her as she squirmed there. She whimpered, her head tossing. She was so close to cumming. I licked at her clit. I tongued that sensitive bud.

"Santa Claus!" she howled and climaxed.

Her pussy juices gushed out of her cunt. She trembled, grinding her shaved snatch on my beard. She soaked my whiskers as she bucked through her orgasm. I drowned in her tangy juices. I licked them up, savoring every drop of her passion.

"Oh, yes, yes, Santa!" she moaned, her head tossing. Her boobs heaved. Her husband growled into the sock. "That's so good!"

I licked at her twat. I tongued her, gathering up all her juices. I had to fuck her. Breed her. I wanted to fully cuckold her husband. I flicked my tongue through her folds one last time before I rose. She stared at me, her eyes hot.

I spun her around and pushed her down to her knees before her husband's recliner. She crawled forward and pushed down the chair so she could nuzzle her head into his lap. She didn't suckle on him, though.

"Watch me enjoy my Christmas gift," she moaned. "Santa has such a big dick for my wet pussy! I need all his cum flooding me, honey!"

"Ho, ho, ho," I bellowed as I dropped down behind her. I pressed my cock into her wet pussy. "Merry Christmas!"

I thrust into her cunt.

"Yes!" she howled in delight as her wet pussy devoured my dick.

I groaned as I sank to the hilt in her pussy. Her husband watched on, his eyes so wide. I smiled at him, savoring being in his wife's hot cunt. I opened my jacket so my belly could rub on her rump. I drew back my dick, savoring her silky twat gripping me.

She whimpered into her husband's crotch as I thrust back into her cunt. I fucked her hard, my bimbos gasping in the background. I pounded the married woman's cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her snatch over and over again.

I loved it. I thrust away at her cunt with all that I had. My potbelly slapped into her rump as I fucked her. She moaned, her cunt gripping my dick. Mrs. Albertson felt amazing around my cock. The pressure grew in my nuts.

"Damn, you got a sexy wife," I growled. "I'm going to fill her up with my cum!"

"Yes, yes flood me!" moaned Mrs. Albertson. "Breed me! I want that Christmas gift so much!"

I grinned as I thrust away at her. I fucked her hard and fast, savoring the way her pussy held me tight. She massaged me with her married flesh. I grunted with each thrust into her twat. I would dump everything that I had into her.

I would flood her with all that I had. She would be brimming with all my cum. I pounded her cunt hard and fast. I thrust into her with force. I churned her up. She groaned, her cunt squeezing down on my dick. She held me tight with her snatch.

I loved how she did that to me. I savored the heat of her cunt around my dick. She felt so amazing. I loved thrusting away at her. I fucked her with all that I had. I buried into her cunt with passion. She whimpered, her hips wiggling back and forth.

"Oh, oh, Santa Claus!" she moaned.

Her husband whimpered.

"I'm going to cum so hard on him, Howard!" Her pussy clamped down on me. "Oh, honey, I'm going to burst on his cock. Santa's going to flood me with all his cum. Ooh, ooh, your little dick's so hard, Howard. Does this turn you on?"

He shook his head as I fucked her cunt.

"It does!" Mrs. Albertson laughed, her red hair swaying. "You are so turned on by Santa fucking my cunt with his big dick. Ooh, I am, too. He's reaching so deep into me. All the way to my cervix. No man has ever stretched me out like Santa. He's the best."

"The bestiest best!" squealed Franny.

I grinned and thrust away hard at Mrs. Albertson's pussy. "Then cum on my dick, slut. You've earned it. Ho, ho, ho!"

"Yes!" she gasped. "I'm almost there. Your dick is incredible. Oh, my god, I love it!"

I churned her up, my nuts so tight as they slapped into her clit. I fucked her hard, my potbelly slapping her rump. She whimpered into her husband's crotch. He squirmed there, the Christmas lights twinkling around him. He stared at me.

I winked at him as I buried into his wife's slutty cunt.

"Yes!" she howled.

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I loved that hot, married snatch spasming around my thrusting cock. I plowed my shaft to the hilt in her. My nuts slapped into her clit as she nursed at me. Her silky flesh massaged me. The pressure burst at the tip of my dick.

"Ho, ho, ho!" I bellowed as I erupted and bred the slut-wife. "Merry Christmas!"

I spurted into her cunt again and again. I flooded her snatch with all the spunk that I had. It was an incredible rush to have all that spunk spurting into her snatch. I flooded her with all that I had. It was incredible to have all that jizz erupting into her snatch.

She whimpered into her husband's crotch. She rubbed her face into his little hardon as I dumped my load into her womb. She milked me dry. I groaned as I erupted a final time into her pussy.; I filled her up with all my Christmas cheer.

"Santa," she moaned.

"Merry Christmas," I growled and ripped my dick out of her pussy. "Enjoy the gifts."

"I will," she purred and smiled at me, my cum dripping out of her well-fucked pussy. "Mmm, we're going to have a third child, honey."