Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gifts 03

Story Info
A mother and her daughter receive fertile gifts!
7.5k words
4.54
10.5k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy and Her Daughter Receive Fertile Gifts

Hank Oldman

My bimbo-reindeer finished tying up the husband. The Black man struggled in the chair, wrapped up in Christmas lights. I had come down another chimney as Santa Claus to give naughty gifts to good wives and turn them into whores.

"Oh, my, Santa," cooed Mrs. Birch. The Black woman stared down at the gift that I had given her. It looked like a leather corset and thigh-high boots with a... switch. A dominatrix outfit? How kinky. "Thank you."

"Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas," I said, my pudgy belly jiggling. I stroked my fingers through my white bear. I had become Santa thanks to the Bimbo App ~ Mall Santa Edition.

The Black woman darted away, her woolly hair swaying around her face. She vanished down a hallway as her husband struggled. He stared at my naked bimbo-reindeer. They were normally my bimbo-elves, but they had to pull my sleigh through the sky.

Spending those 100 Bimbo Candy Canes to go down chimneys and pass out gifts to good wives had been worth the denial the last few days to earn them. What a perfect way to end the season as a Mall Santa.

My bimbo-reindeer were cooing. Three were hot wives themselves claimed from their husbands. The fourth was a cute, nineteen-year-old. All had big tits and fluffy reindeer tails thrusting from their butt-cracks. They wore headbands that gave them darling antler horns. Their asses were reddened by me whipping their naughty asses as they pulled my sleigh through the sky.

"You're wifey is gonna be fuckyed so hardy hard by Santy Claus," said Vivian, my blonde and busty assistant.

"Yeppy yep," cooed Franny, a black-haired bimbo-slut with fake titties.

"¡Feliz Navidadiiiii!" squealed the Latina Ana Lucia. She bounced up and down, her fluffy tail swishing behind her.

"Christmasy cheer is the besty best!" added Sakura, my Japanese bimbo. Her large tits quivered. "Ooh, ooh, I lovey dovey Christmasy cheer! And Christmasy cock! And Christmasy cum!"

"Santy Claus's cummy cum!" Vivian moaned.

All the bimbos were squealing in delight as Mrs. Birch re-entered the room. She wore the black corset around her coffee-brown body. It hugged her torso, giving such a delicious shape to her hips. The outfit lifted her big breasts into a pair of quivering mounds, her dark nipples hard and visible. It also left her thick bush on display. The thigh-high boots gave a delicious sway to her hips as she sauntered toward us, a masquerade mask on and the riding crop in hand.

"Someone's been a bad, bad husband," she purred.

"Yesy he hasy has!" cooed Franny. "You have to spanky him for being baddie bad!"

"Spanky him!" Sakura squealed and clapped her hands.

My bimbos flipped Mr. Birch over. The man was in boxers and a tank top. They bent him over as he squirmed, gagged by tinsel. He was bent over and they tugged down his pajama pants. I blinked as Mrs. Birch moved up behind him.

"Such a bad, bad husband," she cooed and smacked him across the ass.

He squealed into the tinsel as I stood behind the Black woman. My dick was hard. I opened my Santa's coat and let it drop. Then I shoved down my pants, my dick popping out thick and hard. It thrust out past my belly. I moved in behind her.

My cock nuzzled into her butt-cheek, dimpling that delicious, mocha-brown flesh. The pale tip of my dick slid down and down her pussy. It was so good to slide down to between her legs as she drew back the riding crop.

"Always working late!" she hissed.

SMACK!

He squealed like a pig as I nuzzled into his wife's pussy. I loved the feel of her cuntlips against me. She soaked the tip. I loved her juices coating my cock. I slid my arms around her and up her leather corset. I found her breasts and squeezed them.

"And I know you were watching that porn again!" she snarled. "You said you'd stop!"

CRACK!

"Spank that bad husband's ass," I growled. "You deserve this. To have Santa breed you!"

"That's right!" Mrs. Birch declared. "I deserve to be bred by Santa's big, White dick! He's so hard! He can get it up and satisfy a woman because he's not watching porn all the fucking time!"

CRACK!

He squealed again as I slid into his wife slowly. She shuddered in my arms, whimpering in delight as her hot, wet pussy welcomed me in. I penetrated her depths, my bimbos clapping their hands around me. Love shone in their eyes. They were all such remarkable creatures.

I loved sliding deeper and deeper into that hot pussy. It was amazing having her flesh around me. She felt so damned good. I enjoyed every last second of that wonderful pussy gripping my dick. I sighed as I bottomed out in her.

"Damn," I groaned, her cunt gripping my dick. "Oh, damn, isn't that good?"

She squeezed her twat down around me, her hips wiggling from side to side. She stirred her cunt around my cock. She felt so good. It was amazing having her pussy massaging me like that. I smiled, enjoying her pussy around my dick.

"So good!" she hissed. "I finally have a real cock in me!"

CRACK!

"Santa's big, White cock!"

CRACK!

Her husband squealed again as I drew back my dick. I savored her hot pussy around my dick. It was an incredible delight to have her married flesh massaging me. I thrust back into her, burying deep and hard into her twat. She felt amazing around my dick.

I kneaded her tits as I pumped away at her, my belly rubbing into her back. The corset felt delicious on me. My fingers slid up her boobs to her nipples. I twisted them. She gasped in delight, her cunt clamping down on my dick.

"Yes, yes, Santa knows how to fuck my pussy!" the woman moaned.

CRACK!

"He's not pathetic like you! But I'm going to whip you into shape!"

CRACK!

He moaned into the tinsel gag as my bimbos were miming whipping him. They giggled as they moved about him. They were having such a good time. It was delightful to witness. I loved it as my dick buried deep and hard into her pussy. I fucked her with force.

I pounded her twat with all that I had. I loved plowing into her cunt. I fucked her with force. I buried into her cunt with all that I had. I loved plowing into her like this. It was such a good moment. I pounded her with force.

I thrust into her again and again. I loved fucking her like this. It was so good to bury into her with all that I had. She whimpered, squeezing her cunt down on my dick as she drew back the riding crop to whip her husband's ass.

"Santa!" she moaned.

CRACK!

"Yesy yes, lovey dovey Santy Claus's biggie dick!" squealed Franny, her big, fake tits quivering. "He's the bestiest best!"

"He is!" Mrs. Birch groaned, her pussy clamping down on me.

CRACK!

"Ram that big, white dick into me, Santa! Oh, my god, I'm going to cum on it! I've forgotten what a real orgasm is like! Give it to me!"

CRACK!

"Ho, ho, ho!" I chuckled, twisting her nipples.

Her pussy brought me closer and closer to cumming. That hot cunt felt amazing around my dick. I loved how she felt as I thrust away at her twat. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with everything that I had. It was so good.

So amazing to bury into her. I loved that delight. It was so good to have her gripping my dick with her hot cunt. I pounded her hard and fast. I stirred her up, reveling in that pussy around me. My nuts swelled with the pressure.

CRACK!

"Fuck!" she howled as her pussy went wild around me.

I savored Mrs. Birch's cunt spasming around my dick. She felt just fantastic. I drew back through the Black woman's writhing cunt. She suckled at me. My nuts tightened as she pounded into me. It was so good having her do that. I loved it.

"Shit!" I growled. "Merry Christmas!"

I bruised into her and erupted.

"He's giving me a baby!" squealed Mrs. Birch.

CRACK!

Her pussy writhed around me as she gasped out, "He's giving me a baby! Yes, yes! I'm gonna have his child! Thank you, Santa Claus!"

"Ho, ho, ho!" I bellowed as I dumped more and more of my seed into her fertile pussy.

I knew I was breeding her. I was breeding a lot of women. I spurted my jizz into her snatch again and again. I filled her to the brim with my spunk. It was incredible to have all that pleasure washing through me. Stars flashed across my vision.

I spurted into her twat over and over again. I flooded her with my spunk, savoring that pleasure slamming through me. I dumped more and more of my spunk into her. I filled her to the brim with my jizz. It was an incredible moment.

I was so happy for this bliss. I felt so good as I filled her up with all my spunk. It was just fabulous to have it all spurting into her. Her pussy milked my cock. I squeezed the Black wife's tits. I massaged them as her pussy worked out my spunk.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Oh, Santa," she purred.

I ripped my dick out of her cunt. She was the seventh wife I had bred tonight. I grinned as she stared at her husband. She would be whipping him even more. Molding him into being the perfect husband who would raise that baby with her.

What an interesting night.

I backed into the fireplace with my bimbo-reindeer. It opened wide and we flowed up it. I popped back out on the snowy roof where the sleigh awaited. My bimbo-reindeer squealed as the chimney spat them out. They were already harnessed to the sleigh.

I climbed into it, the night cold but exhilarating. This was such an amazing thing. I was so glad for the Bimbo App. I drew back my whip and cracked it on their asses, striking all four of them. They squealed at the licks.

"On Bimbo and Airhead, on MILF and Slut!" I cried.

"SANTY CLAUS!" all four of the bimbo-reindeer squealed and trotted into the skies.

The sleigh slid on the roof only to become airborne. It was quite the sight to witness. They had such gorgeous rumps, their fluffy tails swishing. They trotted through the sky, the homes falling away from us as we climbed higher.

I had another good wife to breed.

I could feel it in my nuts. This was a night to remember. I don't know why they were all still awake so late into the morning. I wouldn't have many good wives left to fuck and breed before dawn, but I would get to them all.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"SANTY CLAUS!"

I loved it. Their reddened asses were such delight as they raced for the next house. We were already descending through the snow. I chuckled, my warm coat around me. My dick was so hard. The sleigh touched down on the roof. The runners ground on it as we came to a stove-pipe chimney. Far to narrow for anyone to fit down, and yet...

I hopped out and marched to it, my sack over my shoulder. The moment I reached it, the top vanished and it widened into a tunnel. I jumped down it, the smoke rushing by, then I was bursting out of a wood-burning stove into a living room.

There were two wives and two husbands.

Everyone gaped at me. "Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!"

The two women both were blondes, though the older one had more red to it. A strawberry-blonde. They had similar faces, though. Mother and daughter. The younger in her early twenties, the later in her early forties. They both had wedding rings and matching husbands in age. Their blue eyes stared at me.

"Mrs. Winters," I said to the younger, "and Mrs. Murphy," I said to the older. "I have gifts for you!"

My bimbos sprang out of the stove behind me, squealing with such delight. They bounded past me, their fluffy tails wiggling as they held their Christmas lights rope. They fell on the two men, Mrs. Winters's father and husband. I loved it as they were bound up.

The two women were staring up at me. They both were wearing PJs, the mother's a creamy beige and the daughter a festive red. I reached into my sack and pulled out the first gift. It was wrapped up in red paper. I handed it to Mrs. Winters, the tag reading, "From Santa!"

"Merry Christmas," I said as she took it. Then I pulled out a green-wrapped present and handed it to Mrs. Murphy. "Ho, ho, ho!"

Mother and daughter, their wedding rings flashing, tore into their gifts. Their husbands squirmed behind them as I felt I had one more present to hand out. Mrs. Winters had a red corset to wear with matching stockings. Mrs. Murphy's outfit was the same but green.

The two of them darted off to change, giggling like a pair of little girls. I smiled as the husbands had tinsel in their mouths, gold in Mr. Murphy and silver in Mr. Winters. My bimbo-reindeer were looking so happy as they stood over them.

"Your wives are going to be bred," I said as the two women returned in their red and green corsets.

Mother and daughter were fetching. Mrs. Winters had smaller breasts. Round and perky. Her thigh-highs looked great on her legs. She had a shaved pussy with a... clit ring. How delightful. Mrs. Murphy had big, soft tits. The breasts of a mother. They quivered as she pranced up, her bush thick and dripping with her excitement.

"And for you both!" I said and presented the long, thin box with white paper and a purple ribbon. "Merry Christmas!"

"Santa!" breathed the daughter, her eyes bright as she and her mother tore it open.

"Oh, my," gasped the mother as they pulled out a purple, double-headed dildo. It was floppy and long. They both glanced at each other.

With a moan, they kissed. I shuddered at the incestuous sight of the mother and the daughter making out. I had never seen anything so exciting in my life. My dick throbbed at the sight of their lips melting together, both holding the double-headed dildo.

"Use it," I said, my bimbo-reindeer clapping their hands.

"Yesy yes!" squealed Vivian. "Fucky each other with your Christmasy gift!"

The husbands both groaned into their tinsels as they watched their wives break apart. The two women spun around and knelt, asses facing each other. They thrust the toy between them and pressed each end into their own pussy. They shoved them in.

"Oh, yes," the daughter whimpered.

"My, my, that's nice," the mother moaned.

Their cunts swallowed the purple dildo. They rocked backward, their butt-cheeks rubbing together. They had all of the toys in them. Their boobs swayed beneath them as they rocked forward, gasping as their cunts slid up the dildo. They slammed back, smacking asses.

I loved the fleshy slap as they fucked each other. My dick was so hard. I glanced at Sakura. She was the nearest bimbo-reindeer. I opened my coat and shoved down my pants. My cock popped out. Mother and daughter both moaned at the sight of it.

"Santa's going to fuck us with that, Mom!" gasped Mrs. Winters as I grabbed Sakura's fluffy tail.

"Yes, he is, sweetie," Mrs. Murphy panted, her butt-cheeks slapping into her daughter's.

I ripped the butt plug out of Sakura's asshole with a plop. She squealed in delight, the Japanese woman's black hair sweeping around her shoulders. I moved up behind her and bent her over. She giggled in delight as I pushed my dick between her butt-cheeks.

"Fucky my assyhole, Santy Claus!" she moaned as I found her backdoor. "I lovey dovey Christmas! Yay!"

"Ho, ho, ho," I bellowed as I thrust against her asshole.

Her anal ring widened and swallowed my dick with ease. I watched the mother and daughter fucking each other with their dildos. It was so hot to witness. That wonderful sight was pure joy. I loved it as my dick vanished into Sakura's asshole.

Her velvety flesh felt so delicious around me. She moaned in delight as I gripped her hips, watching the mother and daughter fucking each other. Their asses slapped together, butt-cheeks jiggling from the impact. Their boobs jiggled beneath them.

It was hot to watch as I fucked Sakura. My bimbo-reindeer whimpered. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her asshole over and over again. It was such a delight to slam into her bowels. Just a passion to bury into her hot flesh.

"Yes, yes, yes," I growled, fucking her anal sheath hard. "Damn, that's good."

"So goody good!" she whimpered. "Oh, that's amazeying. I lovey dovey it!"

"I bet you do!" I growled as I hammered her anal sheath. "My bimbo-slut!"

The two married women watched me ass-fucking my bimbo. The licked their lips as they slammed their asses together. They worked the dildo out of both their cunts. They trembled, rising toward their orgasm. I knew they would have big ones.

I loved the sight of them quivering together as I fucked that tight asshole. I buried to the hilt in my delicious bimbo's asshole. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried deep into her bowels. I pounded her with such force.

She loved it. She squealed out in delight as I fucked her bowels with all that I had. I buried into her anal sheath again and again. I loved how she gripped me with her dick. It was a fabulous moment. I loved every last second of hammering her.

"Oh, yes, yes, Santy Claus's biggie dick in my buttyhole!" she moaned, squeezing her flesh around me.

"Santy Claus is the bestiest best!" whimpered Franny.

"He is!" moaned Ana Lucia. "I lovey dovey him with all my hearty heart!"

I winked at my bimbos while mother and daughter moaned. They were rocking back and forth faster. They were both gasping and whimpering as they cracked their butt-cheeks together. They worked their cunts up and down those dildos.

"Mommy!" whimpered Mrs. Winters.

"Oh, sweetie, let's cum on our new toy!" moaned Mrs. Murphy. "Then be bred by Santa!"

"Yes!" squealed the daughter, her blue eyes staring at me. "I want your baby, Santa! Thank you!"

I winked at her as I fucked Sakura. "Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!"

I churned up my bimbo-reindeer's asshole. I fucked Sakura hard and fast. It was so good to bury into her. I loved doing that. It was just an amazing moment. I plowed into her cunt with hard strokes. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. It was just a delight to do that. I fucked her with passion.

She whimpered, her bowels clamping down on my dick. I hurtled toward my orgasm as I fucked her bowels. My hands slid up her body to her soft breasts. I squeezed my Japanese bimbo's tits. I kneaded them as I buried into her.

"Mommy!" gasped Mrs. Winters. "Oh, my fucking god!"

"Yes, yes, yes, sweetie!" squealed the mother.

Mrs. Murphy and her daughter climaxed. They both rubbed their asses together as they trembled through their rapture. Pussy cream spilled down their thighs. I loved it. I pinched Sakura's hard nipples. I twisted them.

"Merry Derry Christmasy Cheer!" she squealed as her bowels went wild around me. She spasmed about my cock. I loved it.

I slammed to the hilt in my bimbo-reindeer and erupted into her bowels. I groaned as I spurted into her asshole. I flooded her with blast after blast of cum. It was so good to have her anal sheath rippling around me. It was just fantastic.

I shuddered, her asshole convulsing around me. She suckled at my spurting cock. I grunted, dumping my spunk into her. It was so incredible. My potbelly rubbed on her butt-cheeks. I loved this moment, savoring my cum spurting into her asshole.

"Oh, Santy Claus's Christmasy cheer!" whimpered Sakura. "In my buttyhole!"

"Yay!" my three other bimbos squealed and clapped.

The wives moaned as they trembled through their incestuous orgasm. They both gasped and panted as I dumped more and more of my cum into her asshole. It felt so good to have her rippling around me. I smiled from ear to ear.

"Damn," I groaned, my dick throbbing in her asshole as she wrung me dry. "Merry Christmas!"

I ripped my dick out of her asshole, my cock bobbing. The two wives whimpered, their orgasms spent. They both glanced up at me. They smiled with such joy in their eyes. They were eager for what would come next.

How delicious.

"We have to suck Santa Claus's dick clean," the mother moaned.

"Yes!" the daughter purred as they crawled off the dildo. It stayed in Mrs. Winter's younger cunt.

The two reached me and grabbed my dick. They didn't hesitate. With their husbands watching, they both leaned into my shaft and licked up the dirty rod. They moaned, their pink tongues stroking up to the crown of my dick.