Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gifts 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six Months Later...

I walked through the mall and smiled at every pregnant woman I saw.

I knew I hadn't bred them all last Christmas, but many of them were mine. They had my buns in the oven. None of them recognized me without my red jacket and pants. I just looked like a normal guy. I didn't even have my white beard.

That would come back. The App promised that I would get to do it all over again.

I still owned my bimbo-elves. They were how I made money. I operated my own Christmas-themed strip club on the weekends. The guys came in, watching my four bimbo-elves dancing. They would give them hot lap dances.

For a lot of money, they could even be fucked.

I wasn't worried about my bimbo-elves getting pregnant. They already were pregnant. They looked so hot with their round bellies thrusting out before them. All of them had my daughters growing in their bellies.

I'd have to work hard to support my new kids. I was socking away the money. I had a much bigger RV. A palace on wheels. My Santa Village would be drawing in all the horny moms. They would get their toys and their wombs filled with Santa's seed.

I couldn't wait for Christmas.

The END